March 28, 2024, 06:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601157 times)
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: November 06, 2009, 02:07:05 PM »

You are gonna get the ban hammer Yourmom over there---

But it's better here anyway and we have monkey love.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1121 on: November 06, 2009, 02:09:19 PM »

From WS:

bigflaw     11-06-2009 02:55 PM
I noticed that folks on another forum are poking fun at this site for the whole ILC thing, and I would like to share my feelings about that:
1. You obviously are just driven by gossip, because none of that would have been said if you actually cared about this situation or the people involved. Shame on you.
2. I am glad I picked the right forum to join to follow this case.
3. Grow up.

------------------------

From WS:

Tricia     11-06-2009 02:59 PM
I can guarantee you that if ILC had joined that other site they would be fawning all over him.

The reason we have jerks like this is because Websleuths is a great forum. People, for whatever reason, think it's OK to try and mess with us.

Dear Ryan,

You are a disgusting human being. To use the Murder of a little girl to play your games is about as low as you can go.

Try and log back in Ryan, I want you to read what I wrote to you as your reason for banning.

--------------------------

Here's a newsflash Tricia...............

Some of us are fairly sure that ILC was also the JME that joined/posted over here.  The one who our admin/mods had figured out by their 2nd post.  The one that was then banned, just prior to ILC showing up over there.  Many of us were astonished at how long ILC lasted 'over yonder'.  Good sleuthing! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: November 06, 2009, 02:09:20 PM »

TxFlame, you have mail!!!
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: November 06, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »

You are right.  Its not like me to be mean in anyway, shape, or form, but after two days over there and all the meaness, I really don't care to go back and I am going to quit posting over there.  LOL  I've had my fun for the day Smile
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: November 06, 2009, 02:12:42 PM »

From WS:

I noticed that folks on another forum are poking fun at this site for the whole ILC thing, and I would like to share my feelings about that:
1. You obviously are just driven by gossip, because none of that would have been said if you actually cared about this situation or the people involved. Shame on you.
3. Grow up.

------------------------

From WS:

I can guarantee you that if ILC had joined that other site they would be fawning all over him.

The reason we have jerks like this is because Websleuths is a great forum. People, for whatever reason, think it's OK to try and mess with us.

Dear Ryan,

You are a disgusting human being. To use the Murder of a little girl to play your games is about as low as you can go.

Try and log back in Ryan, I want you to read what I wrote to you as your reason for banning.

Some of us are fairly sure that ILC was also the JME that joined/posted over here.  The one who our admin/mods had figured out by their 2nd post.  The one that was then banned, just prior to ILC showing up over there.  Many of us were astonished at how long ILC lasted 'over yonder'.  Good sleuthing

So right about THAT. They may have some good posters over there but they are so stifled by all the 10,000 rules of TOS. I mean seriously--how long did they have a mod that was a RSO?!!

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: November 06, 2009, 02:13:28 PM »

I've been on ws 2 days.....pretty sure I am getting ready to be banned for life....ha ha

Awwwww.. Join the crowd!  They've banned our best.  Seems they get ban happy for no other reason than one is a member of both forums.  How insecure is that? 

Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1126 on: November 06, 2009, 02:17:28 PM »

From WS:

3. Grow up.

------------------------

From WS:

Dear Ryan,

Some of us are fairly sure that ILC was also the JME that joined/posted over here.  The one who our admin/mods had figured out by their 2nd post.  The one that was then banned, just prior to ILC showing up over there.  Many of us were astonished at how long ILC lasted 'over yonder'.  Good sleuthing! 

UM, WOW!! How about WS quit whining about being "duped" and being "made fun of" and focus on the case at hand...JUSTICE FOR ELIZABETH! Who cares which forum is better, it's not a competition that I'm aware of...so, ya got duped and we didn't...WHO CARES? "GROW UP" as you put it...
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1127 on: November 06, 2009, 02:17:32 PM »

You are right.  Its not like me to be mean in anyway, shape, or form, but after two days over there and all the meaness, I really don't care to go back and I am going to quit posting over there.  LOL  I've had my fun for the day Smile

Oh yeah---if the posters aren't  falling over all apologizing for everything they write then the mods are screaming and being nasty over the most ridiculous things. It's like preschool. Everyone's terrified of getting spanked or timed out. Lordy--I've been reading here forever and love how they take care of "business" and have fun too. Plus the mods and admin here have a wicked sense of humor.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1128 on: November 06, 2009, 02:20:13 PM »

From WS:

3. Grow up.

------------------------

From WS:

Dear Ryan,

Been LMAO over this one. Poor Tricia 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: November 06, 2009, 02:23:24 PM »

Tricia needs a new way to verify new posters, geez. 
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: November 06, 2009, 02:24:49 PM »

Oh yeah---if the posters aren't  falling over all apologizing for everything they write then the mods are screaming and being nasty over the most ridiculous things. It's like preschool. Everyone's terrified of getting spanked or timed out. Lordy--I've been reading here forever and love how they take care of "business" and have fun too. Plus the mods and admin here have a wicked sense of humor.

You have been banned for the following reason:
You said you were done with this site so I thought I would help you along.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I am so sad.  What really pissed them off was that I said I was going to get banned for stating my opinion and that if that wasn't true that you could get banned for stating your opinion, they would have called ILC out long ago.  What a fun day!  lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: November 06, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1132 on: November 06, 2009, 02:33:21 PM »

Well... if they hadn't spent so much time over yonder making fun of us and what we do over here, I might be able to muster up some sympathy for them being had.  However... taking pot shots at us whenever possible, banning for any mention of us incl links to our forum, and referring to us with their creative ways to try and fools the mods... it's hard to not giggle with glee when they get had.  Maybe if they *truly* were the upstanding forum they claim to be, we might be able to get along with em, which is truly what we would rather have done from the start.  IMO, we will always be the leading sleuthing forum, and they will forever trail us as the wannabees. 

With that said.. guess I may as well get back to what matters.. Justice for Elizabeth. 

Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: November 06, 2009, 02:36:52 PM »

wow they sure are ban happy...if they keep this up they won't have anymore members!

Anyway....I just have to say that while checking out MS last night I found that the "group" AB was involved with is quite large and they are ALL very dark, lots of jugalette talk too. I have a feeling they might be using that term and defining it in their own way rather than just being ICP followers. I did not find much talk about AB or even EO...which surprised me--could be that most of these kids haven't been online since it happened if not before. Not sure why, maybe groundings, etc. In a nutshell these kids are all disturbed and most have athiest listed as religion...ding ding ding that might be a problem--they are lost and have no guidance! Still haven't been able to find a "DN" out of all of the friends lists I checked...does anyone know if those are legit initials and also, any idea how old this "boyfriend" is??? This part is baffling me--thanks for ur help!
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1134 on: November 06, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »

MsWinter 
Registered User   Join Date: Nov 2009

I've been lurking for the past two weeks here and trying to keep up on what's been going on, just to try to make some sort of sense of this crime. I found these comments on Nancy Grace's facebook page from a girl who claimed to be friends with AB. I apologize if this was already posted, but I hadn't seen it yet. These are responses to others who were asking if she knew AB and the bf.

That 15 year old is my friend. I heard that she was drugged by her boyfriend and they both were drunk. He had a part in it. In fact I very much believe he did it.
October 31 at 1:42am

No I think he did it and she helped. I know her and I kinda know her ex and he isnt a good guy. He has always kinda creeped me out. And he was arrested on drug charges because they wanted to get him on something.
October 31 at 11:13am

I know who he is. I never really wanted to get to know him. Something about him creeps me out. I dont know how to explain it. But I heard he got arrested on drug charges. They dont want him running off.
Sun at 3:11pm

I always thought I was being judgemental because he looked like a creep. He looked like a druggie. I kinda felt bad cuz I was judging him. But now I know I was very right. All the kids here are young adults. And A LOT of the kids foot act like it.
Sun at 6:17pm
(I don't understand that last sentence, maybe a typo in there).

If you can sleuth your way over to Nancy Grace's FB, this girl also talks about how hard it's been for her and how some guy ditched her because she had been friends with AB. Just thought it was interesting to hear these theories about the boyfriend from someone local who knew them both.

From WS, and Ilovecookies just couldn't stay away, he is back 
Probably got a phone call from the owner to come on back, being she's verified him and all  
I just hate to quote my own post 
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: November 06, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »

How could they take everything that ILC said as gospel, why wouldn't they check out the facts before jumping on his bandwagon as if he was the AB know it all, know everything guru. I went over to that site read all the posts and he kept changing his posts almost daily. They would ooh and awe over anything that spuied from his mouth.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1136 on: November 06, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »

wow they sure are ban happy...if they keep this up they won't have anymore members!

Anyway....I just have to say that while checking out MS last night I found that the "group" AB was involved with is quite large and they are ALL very dark, lots of jugalette talk too. I have a feeling they might be using that term and defining it in their own way rather than just being ICP followers. I did not find much talk about AB or even EO...which surprised me--could be that most of these kids haven't been online since it happened if not before. Not sure why, maybe groundings, etc. In a nutshell these kids are all disturbed and most have athiest listed as religion...ding ding ding that might be a problem--they are lost and have no guidance! Still haven't been able to find a "DN" out of all of the friends lists I checked...does anyone know if those are legit initials and also, any idea how old this "boyfriend" is??? This part is baffling me--thanks for ur help!

Where and when did the initials "DN" first come up? Has anyone crossreferenced AB's facebook friends to see which one's have Nancy Grace friended? Maybe there's a way to narrow it down.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: November 06, 2009, 02:57:41 PM »

They'll still get members, cuz some of the members over there now go into the news comment threads and topix threads, etc. asking those posters to join WS.  Have seen this done, especially when a local and/or family member of a crime posts somewhere, the begging for them to come over and join WS gets done in earnest then.  We appreciate when a local and/or family member joins our forum, yet we don't go looking for them like 'ambulance chasers'.  IMO. 

Jan, I think you're right about the jugalette stuff.  I don't know much about that, but from what has been explained in here etc, I'm learning.  And it seems to me too that AB and some of her friends on myspace etc are taking a bit from this, a bit from that, kind of making up their own scene, (or whatever it's called these days.. lol). 

That last pic of AB, golly gee!  (the one with her laying down, with fingers pointed at her head).  Not exactly like what we've seen of jugalettes, however there's elements in it that remind me of that.  Like she's not in full makeup, but whatever she's done with her eyes and mouth is what makes me think of the jugalettes. 

And about her bf, I dunno if those are legit initials or not.  That's all I've read from others who have mentioned him.  Am guessing he's still a minor.  He's still in high school, that we do know. 

Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1138 on: November 06, 2009, 02:57:44 PM »

Well since AB's MS is private I can't see any of her friends but maybe sorting through the ones I have found that have her on their list maybe we can come up with something...its mind boggling 
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: November 06, 2009, 03:06:59 PM »

Well since AB's MS is private I can't see any of her friends but maybe sorting through the ones I have found that have her on their list maybe we can come up with something...its mind boggling 

AB still has her facebook page and you can "view" her friends list. It's a more extensive list of friends than her myspace page. I think most of the kids are using Facebook cause listening to my kids myspace is out. Which Nancy Grace facebook site were the comments left on? She has 3 profiles. LOL.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.