March 28, 2024, 06:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601160 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1140 on: November 06, 2009, 03:07:49 PM »

How could they take everything that ILC said as gospel, why wouldn't they check out the facts before jumping on his bandwagon as if he was the AB know it all, know everything guru. I went over to that site read all the posts and he kept changing his posts almost daily. They would ooh and awe over anything that spuied from his mouth.

Well.. IMO, cuz Tricia, the owner of WS, "verified" his identity.  Heh. 

They do this with nearly every case.  Some of us have seen this kind of thing happening for years.  I feel so badly for innocent locals and family members in a case who somehow manage to end up over there.  Cuz many are legit and only trying to help, but end up being hurt.  We've also seen folks who have inserted themselves into a case, joining forums everywhere, and running back and forth saying one thing here, and another there.  For those who pay attention, it can really be an eyeopener.  This particular poster, am just surprised he lasted as long as he did over there. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1141 on: November 06, 2009, 03:12:44 PM »

Where and when did the initials "DN" first come up? Has anyone crossreferenced AB's facebook friends to see which one's have Nancy Grace friended? Maybe there's a way to narrow it down.

Good question, espresso!  I haven't a clue where we first read those initials.  Kind of took on a life of it's own.  And good idea on the crossreferencing.  There are a couple of monkeys digging into that kind of info, maybe when one or more of em come in, they'll be able to answer this.  Might want to bump your post later on, or ask again later, so they'll be sure to see your questions?   Some don't read back. 

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: November 06, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

How could they take everything that ILC said as gospel, why wouldn't they check out the facts before jumping on his bandwagon as if he was the AB know it all, know everything guru. I went over to that site read all the posts and he kept changing his posts almost daily. They would ooh and awe over anything that spuied from his mouth.

They do this with nearly every case.  Some of us have seen this kind of thing happening for years.  I feel so badly for innocent locals and family members in a case who somehow manage to end up over there.  Cuz many are legit and only trying to help, but end up being hurt.  We've also seen folks who have inserted themselves into a case, joining forums everywhere, and running back and forth saying one thing here, and another there.  For those who pay attention, it can really be an eyeopener.  This particular poster, am just surprised he lasted as long as he did over there. 

And how funny is that he wasn't even caught, but just confessed ........priceless
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: November 06, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »

And how funny is that he wasn't even caught, but just confessed ........priceless

Monkey Devil!  So true! 

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: November 06, 2009, 03:22:52 PM »

I found the Nancy Grace page with a friend of AB's commenting on the case.

"I saw scars on Alyssas arms but they were old. She said she hadnt done it in awhile. And yes she had friends. A lot of friends. All of them are standing by her. She never showed any signs. She always seemed happy. I wish I could have helped her. "

She's pretty vocal on there but seems to be pretty intelligent. She's also the one who didn't like the boyfriend and thinks he had something to do with it.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: November 06, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

Today, 03:55 PM 
Jodibug 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2004

Gee, if someone had only tried to tell you...

oh wait, I did! and I was told repeatedly to back off of ILC. 

Yep, she sure did and here comes the hammer 

We'll give her a very warm welcome.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: November 06, 2009, 03:37:58 PM »

Well since AB's MS is private I can't see any of her friends but maybe sorting through the ones I have found that have her on their list maybe we can come up with something...its mind boggling 

I sure would love to have access to a Jefferson City High School annual or yearbook and look for the initials DN.      Is there anyone on here that is close enough to JC to access the public library?
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: November 06, 2009, 03:38:33 PM »

Jodibug 

I read that too over there and thought the EXACT same thing! 
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: November 06, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »

Well since AB's MS is private I can't see any of her friends but maybe sorting through the ones I have found that have her on their list maybe we can come up with something...its mind boggling 

I sure would love to have access to a Jefferson City High School annual or yearbook and look for the initials DN.      Is there anyone on here that is close enough to JC to access the public library?

I am not but classmates.com might be worth a search on!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: November 06, 2009, 03:43:01 PM »

Jodibug 

For the day I was reading over there that ILC was on I really liked Jodibug and was shocked that she did not get banned that first day.  I think a lot of us called it day one when the inconsistencies came out.  Some of us even called BS    

I think I may have missed welcoming some new monkeys.  Please forgive me as I have my plate full right now with other stuff and will be off and on sporadically.

WELCOME NEW MONKEYS   
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1150 on: November 06, 2009, 03:44:05 PM »

O/T this entire thing over there just makes the owner's Tweets even funnier!

websleuths   A punk kid named Ryan P. pretened to know the family of Elizabeth. Turned out he's a troll who was using Elizabeth's murder as something fun
about 2 hours ago from web

Replywebsleuths   Wonder what today will bring. I'll be gone most of the day but will check back in when I get home. Be very safe OK?
about 6 hours ago from web

Replywebsleuths   Looking for volunteers to be moderators. Let me know.
11:14 AM Nov 5th from web

Replywebsleuths   Websleuths looking for moderators. Contact me at tgrif@xmission.com No pay. Bad hours, but tons of fun
9:40 PM Nov 4th from web

Replywebsleuths   Plze note we are the only forum that verifies if someone claims to know people in the case and wants to post about them. I dislike imposters
3:51 PM Nov 2nd from web
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: November 06, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »

O/T this entire thing over there just makes the owner's Tweets even funnier!

websleuths   A punk kid named Ryan P. pretened to know the family of Elizabeth. Turned out he's a troll who was using Elizabeth's murder as something fun
about 2 hours ago from web

Replywebsleuths   Wonder what today will bring. I'll be gone most of the day but will check back in when I get home. Be very safe OK?
about 6 hours ago from web

Replywebsleuths   Looking for volunteers to be moderators. Let me know.
11:14 AM Nov 5th from web

Replywebsleuths   Websleuths looking for moderators. Contact me at tgrif@xmission.com No pay. Bad hours, but tons of fun
9:40 PM Nov 4th from web

Replywebsleuths   Plze note we are the only forum that verifies if someone claims to know people in the case and wants to post about them. I dislike imposters
3:51 PM Nov 2nd from web

Ryan P....that is the first name and last initial of the new husband of AB's aunt KN, from what I have gathered on this site.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1152 on: November 06, 2009, 03:59:48 PM »

Originally Posted by Tricia 
Guys,

I have just heard from ILC. Let's drop this for now. I'll write more later tonight.

Back to discussing Elizabeth.     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: November 06, 2009, 04:07:41 PM »

Just posted at WS:

Ilovecookies     11-06-2009 02:09 PM

I would like to point out that what people do on websites like this is damn wrong. Who cares about the KNP blog, or whether or not she converted to marry him, or even what religion they are.

Also, just to point out that you "slueths" have been duped. I'm what the internet refers to as a troll. I don't know anything about AB's family, I just reposted what I've been reading online. Also, I'm not even local, I'm from columbia, and haven't been to jefferson city in years.

As to my credibility, it is 0, but it is interesting to see that ANYONE can get on ANY of these sights, and pretend to be ANYONE they want to be. Also, it is pretty interesting to see that all of you clung to what I say as though it is fact. I'm actually surprised that you "gossips" haven't truly questioned my credibility before.

Anyway I guess I'll get banned now so for the last time,

ILC/Shadow2nose OUT!

OMG I missed seeing this while I was out earlier, lolol    Imagine that, someone duping Tricia?  Please tell me how Tricia verifies people are who they say they are?  Does she ask for a copy of their birth certificate and get fingerprints?  That's about the only way to know for sure. I love it! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1154 on: November 06, 2009, 04:11:20 PM »

And Tricia will be back later this evening with more info 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: November 06, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »

Tricia needs a new way to verify new posters, geez. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: November 06, 2009, 04:17:29 PM »

http://www.flixster.com/user/crutie

sure into the kid movies for being so evil.........

and this from another posting forum:

Answer to a post Sammie found from Tricia at WS:
Dear Ryan,

You are a disgusting human being. To use the Murder of a little girl to play your games is about as low as you can go.
Try and log back in Ryan, I want you to read what I wrote to you as your reason for banning.

It is illegal to come to a website and pretend you are someone you are not with the intent of disrupting the site. That was his intent clearly. Why else pretend unless you want to cause harm to the site.

Websleuths is a legitimate business. Imagine if someone called Domino's and pretended to order 200 pizzas. That is harassment of the business. Just like here. The old days of pulling this kind of crap are over my friends.

Dear Tricia: YOU are a disgusting human being. To use the murder of a little girl as an excuse to snoop on and harrass her family and community is about as low as YOU can go.

WS is a legitimate business? Maybe... if you consider it legitimate to use the tragedies of others to hawk cheap merchandise. As long as people like YOU exist, pulling this kind of crap will never be over.

Love, Didit

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: November 06, 2009, 04:22:35 PM »

Nice research Tricia 

http://www.areacodelocations.info/5/573.html
http://www.areacodelocations.info/allcities.php?ac=573

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: November 06, 2009, 04:33:45 PM »

http://www.flixster.com/user/crutie

sure into the kid movies for being so evil.........

and this from another posting forum:

Answer to a post Sammie found from Tricia at WS:
Dear Ryan,

You are a disgusting human being. To use the Murder of a little girl to play your games is about as low as you can go.
Try and log back in Ryan, I want you to read what I wrote to you as your reason for banning.

It is illegal to come to a website and pretend you are someone you are not with the intent of disrupting the site. That was his intent clearly. Why else pretend unless you want to cause harm to the site.

Websleuths is a legitimate business. Imagine if someone called Domino's and pretended to order 200 pizzas. That is harassment of the business. Just like here. The old days of pulling this kind of crap are over my friends.

Dear Tricia: YOU are a disgusting human being. To use the murder of a little girl as an excuse to snoop on and harrass her family and community is about as low as YOU can go.

WS is a legitimate business? Maybe... if you consider it legitimate to use the tragedies of others to hawk cheap merchandise. As long as people like YOU exist, pulling this kind of crap will never be over.

Love, Didit

So what did he buy from said business that impacted their Profitability for the day?  Did not realize till that statement that WS is only about profit and selling.  Wow, Tricia posted a testimonial that SHE had checked ILC out early when he joined and as far as she could tell he was legit. Pretty much says it all there, she will be sad to find out that her own testimonial not only cast doubt on her abilities but also gives ILC a pass on this one. Ketchup with that crow?

Back to what really matters,  JUSTICE FOR ELIZABETH!
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: November 06, 2009, 04:40:22 PM »

Being from Missouri, I knew this area code covers everywhere from Jeff City to Rolla to Ft. L W.  It's hilarious Mrs. Sleuth herself couldnt' just google it and figure it out.  DUH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.