March 28, 2024, 10:59:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601167 times)
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: November 06, 2009, 09:12:04 PM »

Welcome Furmonkey!  Very good possibility that ILC that was posting at WS is the girl in the above MS link.  I would almost expect some of her friends to come to her defense in the forums. 

klaasend - I sent you an email this evening also... let me know what you think.

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: November 06, 2009, 09:18:10 PM »

NO IDEA HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS SO SOMEONE PLEASE DO IT NOW!

http://www.myspace.com/imonfire23

Could this be ILC?

Dont think so, that is a female(if u notice her orientation it says lesbian) and the Mod at WS said she TALKED to HIM. Of course anyone can be anyone online.

She talks about how much she loves her brother, perhaps she put him on the phone when winch called.  I mean Trucia.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1182 on: November 06, 2009, 10:38:26 PM »

RP has a MS..and if AB spent anytime with him..he is kinda dark and twisty himself! OHhh BTW it isnt private.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: November 06, 2009, 10:59:02 PM »

Wow, RP is some kind of odd duck, isn't he?   
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: November 06, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »

His wife has one too--she's also on Facebook-same wedding photo.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
BrownBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: November 06, 2009, 11:09:44 PM »

Hi all - Newbie here. I have been following along and finally decided to post because I need help!! I am pretty good with FB (have my own account which I am active on), by not so good with MS. I think I am on the right track with KP and RP, but I see several. Also, I have a hard time seeing some of the MS stuff because of the background settings. Is there a way for me to change that?

TIA Smile
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: November 06, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »

Hi all - Newbie here. I have been following along and finally decided to post because I need help!! I am pretty good with FB (have my own account which I am active on), by not so good with MS. I think I am on the right track with KP and RP, but I see several. Also, I have a hard time seeing some of the MS stuff because of the background settings. Is there a way for me to change that?

TIA Smile

The myspace backgrounds are set by the person whose page it is. ( I know what you mean about it being hard to view!) If you know RP's name , just put in missouri without the city, he'll pop up and his wife ms is private but you will see her wedding photo on his friends list since his isn't set to private.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: November 06, 2009, 11:34:48 PM »

Today, 12:26 AM 
 Tricia 
Adnoid stole it but I am the real "Inexperienced whanna be" Just ask Cindy's P.I   Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!

CrimeCurious Posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.

Crimecuious said:

Tricia, did this come from ILC or a personal source of yours? 

I want to assure you this information came from a source I know. However my source got it from another source so as I stated it is not a direct piece of information. I do trust my source but I don't know about my sources source.

Now, I have a headache

And so do I.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: November 06, 2009, 11:38:58 PM »

TIA Smile

Yes you can turn off the background stuff, in Firefox go to View, and then Page Style and click no style. It's the same in IE.

BrownBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: November 06, 2009, 11:39:34 PM »

TIA Smile

The myspace backgrounds are set by the person whose page it is. ( I know what you mean about it being hard to view!) If you know RP's name , just put in missouri without the city, he'll pop up and his wife ms is private but you will see her wedding photo on his friends list since his isn't set to private.

Yay!    Thank you! That was the little push I needed! Smile
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: November 06, 2009, 11:41:38 PM »

Today, 12:26 AM 
 Tricia 
Adnoid stole it but I am the real "Inexperienced whanna be" Just ask Cindy's P.I   Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!

CrimeCurious Posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.

Crimecuious said:

Tricia, did this come from ILC or a personal source of yours? 

I want to assure you this information came from a source I know. However my source got it from another source so as I stated it is not a direct piece of information. I do trust my source but I don't know about my sources source.

Now, I have a headache

And so do I.

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: November 07, 2009, 12:01:00 AM »

TIA Smile
I just right click my mouse, hit select all and it will highlight all the printing!
BrownBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1192 on: November 07, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »

TIA Smile
I just right click my mouse, hit select all and it will highlight all the printing!

Ahh...Thanks...Not only am I following the case here, I have improved my computer skills with your help......YAY!
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: November 07, 2009, 03:14:30 AM »

TIA Smile

WOW...what a coincidence, I was just on RP's MS (like 30 secs ago) and looking at his pics when I clicked the link to go back to his profile...BOOM **PRIVATE** they sure are on top of these forums...hope someone got screen shots...I didn't have time before he went private
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: November 07, 2009, 07:12:33 AM »

Good morning everyone...just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me into your forum. Everyone is so friendly here...you guys rock! Well I guess we have 1 week and 4 days to find out if AB will be tried as a juvenile or an adult. Any news from the local people?
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: November 07, 2009, 08:34:11 AM »

Good morning everyone...just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me into your forum. Everyone is so friendly here...you guys rock! Well I guess we have 1 week and 4 days to find out if AB will be tried as a juvenile or an adult. Any news from the local people?

The local news has been super quiet about the whole thing. The locals say that there are a lot of rumors flying around but it seems to me that LE has a tight grip on the local media which is driving a lot of people nuts including me. I know our local media here in FL would be all over this thing. I did read that ABC news was trying to get AB's friends to talk about what's going on but so far I haven't seen anything reported. The girl that said this posted it on Nancy Grace's facebook. She refused to be interviewed.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: November 07, 2009, 09:37:29 AM »

Good morning monkeys! 

Anyone else think that the tight grip LE has on the media and seemingly the whole local area, is nothing else but to make the interest in this case go away?  Look how quiet things have gotten, and there's still another 10 days or so to go before the cert. hearing.  Are they hoping no one will be paying attention by then so they can slip AB thru as a juvenile and be done with the whole thing?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1197 on: November 07, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »

Good morning monkeys! 

Anyone else think that the tight grip LE has on the media and seemingly the whole local area, is nothing else but to make the interest in this case go away?  Look how quiet things have gotten, and there's still another 10 days or so to go before the cert. hearing.  Are they hoping no one will be paying attention by then so they can slip AB thru as a juvenile and be done with the whole thing?   

Bingo    WELCOME to all the new monkeys 
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: November 07, 2009, 09:51:51 AM »

Good morning monkeys! 

Good Morning to you too!
I have no idea what they're trying to accomplish. I do know (can't remember where I saw it but I think it was Northern Rose that brought it up-she's really up on everything) that the News Tribune had NOTHING on the fundraiser for Elizabeth's family to help them pay for bills and such. I think they also actually removed a post from their website about it. I think LE basically told them (my theory only) is that the media could expect no cooperation from LE in the future if they go ahead with any info now. Really frosts my shorts. WTH? Are her siblings back in school? Is Mom back at work? Where is the follow up of anything? Even the Tv stations are quiet. This all smells to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: November 07, 2009, 10:16:06 AM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/Benefit-for-Elizabeth-Olten-2009-11-15-Jefferson_City-MO.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.