April 25, 2024, 02:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603144 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: November 07, 2009, 08:01:48 PM »

I don't think it's AB
I saw another pic with her with a shirt that reminds me of the girl with the blue/black striped shirt.  I can't remember where.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1221 on: November 07, 2009, 08:36:13 PM »

O/T:

Just when ya start thinking a lot of parents don't pay attention to their kids possibly having a myspace acct, we hear about these parents:

November 3, 2009

Sheboygan, WI – "Randal Schaal and Kelly Winter weren’t too pleased when they found out their 14-year-old daughter had surreptitiously opened up a Myspace account. Not pleased at all. As a matter of fact, they were so pissed off, they spanked that little whippersnapper real good. According to the arrest report, Kelly found the child’s account and confronted her. The child denied the page was hers. No matter – when Randal got home, he checked out the web page and “freaked out.” The girl told officers that Randal held her down on the ground and spanked her real hard about 20 times. When she tried to get away, Randal allegedly kicked the child in the left hip, said something about “making it even” before kicking her in the right hip. The child said her mother then grabbed her by the hair, pushed her head into the wall, and asked, “What’s it feel like to have both your parents beat on you?” Damn. Overreact much? A spanking? At 14? I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that Randal may have some issues with anger.

Randal Schaal was charged with felony child abuse and Kelly Winter was cited for disorderly conduct and released. If convicted, Randal faces up to three years in prison."

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/11/05/randal-schaal-doesnt-like-myspace/#more-8570

<original news article here>
http://www.sheboyganpress.com/article/20091103/SHE0101/91103125/1973/SHE0205/Parents-allegedly-beat-teen-for-getting-MySpace-page 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: November 07, 2009, 08:44:14 PM »

Have y'all seen "disillusioned" Myspace?  I think there are pics of AB there because the shirt I see in the pics is a shirt I saw somewhere else on her, maybe on CR's space.
I agree I think it is her too. My husband and I compared AB myspace photo side by side to the above mentioned myspace photos and it certainly looks like it could be her. She is very petite like AB and obviously she changes her hair color quite often from what we have seen on other photos of her. Wouldn't it be nice if they would put the names of their friends photographs when they posted them? Then us monkey's here would know for sure. ::MonkeyRoll::Did we ever figure out for sure what the bf's initials were?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1223 on: November 07, 2009, 08:50:32 PM »

O/T:

Just when ya start thinking a lot of parents don't pay attention to their kids possibly having a myspace acct, we hear about these parents:

November 3, 2009

Sheboygan, WI – "Randal Schaal and Kelly Winter weren’t too pleased when they found out their 14-year-old daughter had surreptitiously opened up a Myspace account. Not pleased at all. As a matter of fact, they were so pissed off, they spanked that little whippersnapper real good. According to the arrest report, Kelly found the child’s account and confronted her. The child denied the page was hers. No matter – when Randal got home, he checked out the web page and “freaked out.” The girl told officers that Randal held her down on the ground and spanked her real hard about 20 times. When she tried to get away, Randal allegedly kicked the child in the left hip, said something about “making it even” before kicking her in the right hip. The child said her mother then grabbed her by the hair, pushed her head into the wall, and asked, “What’s it feel like to have both your parents beat on you?” Damn. Overreact much? A spanking? At 14? I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that Randal may have some issues with anger.

Randal Schaal was charged with felony child abuse and Kelly Winter was cited for disorderly conduct and released. If convicted, Randal faces up to three years in prison."

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/11/05/randal-schaal-doesnt-like-myspace/#more-8570

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/article/20091103/SHE0101/91103125/1973/SHE0205/Parents-allegedly-beat-teen-for-getting-MySpace-page 

I would say that is felony child abuse, I grew up not from Sheboygan 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1224 on: November 07, 2009, 09:26:45 PM »

Definitely felony child abuse!  Am thinking it would be good for parents to strike a balance, not their kids.  I mean, ya know, somewhere in between completely ignoring what they do, and beating the crap out of them.  Sheesh.   

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: November 07, 2009, 10:07:33 PM »

I hadn't heard this before:

Just so it is clear...Alyssa Bustamante age 15 killed Elizabeth Olten age 9. She slit her throat and wrists. Protect her? NO WAY!!

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:0VLjOJzcAj0J:twitter.com/EJadeC+%22alyssa+bustamante%22&cd=17&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: November 08, 2009, 05:22:23 AM »

Tricia needs a new way to verify new posters, geez. 

This scenario just flashed by:

WS:  I am calling to verify that this is really you and you are really somebody.

Troll:  It's really me and I am somebody.

WS:  How can you verify your identity?

Troll:  Hold on.......I just checked in the mirror, it is really me.

WS:  Poster verified.

Hey, no one is perfect.  But if you try to put yourself up on a pedestal that is made of sand, you have to expect a few chortles when the tide comes in and knocks you on your a$$.

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: November 08, 2009, 06:14:38 AM »

Hey Klaas, they are advertising for a Mod.  What say you?

Checking out the verification department:

Be very afraid, I just found a screen capture of the legal department:

Ban our admin, will you?  Karma, baby!   

It takes a big can of Raid to kill a bug stuck up your azz that far.

I had been holding that back for a long time.  Sorry for the interruption, but d@mn that felt good.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: November 08, 2009, 06:35:50 AM »

Today, 12:26 AM 
 Tricia 
Adnoid stole it but I am the real "Inexperienced whanna be" Just ask Cindy's P.I   Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!

CrimeCurious Posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.

Crimecuious said:

Tricia, did this come from ILC or a personal source of yours? 

I want to assure you this information came from a source I know. However my source got it from another source so as I stated it is not a direct piece of information. I do trust my source but I don't know about my sources source.

Now, I have a headache

And so do I.

Here, espresso, let me help you:

A source is a source of course of course,

and no one can talk to a source of course,

unless of course that talking force

is the famous WS head!

SM Exclusive:  Actual picture of the verification conversation

CBB, you better wrestle my little angel out of that devil costume, pronto!

.......or Not!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: November 08, 2009, 06:49:19 AM »

O/T:

November 3, 2009

OMG!

I hope she gets a new home, quickly before the next infraction.

Randall, no doubt, will get his spanking in the pokey!

I believe in miracles!
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: November 08, 2009, 08:59:30 AM »

Bearlyhere--Oh man I did not see that coming and haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
  Thanks I needed that!

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: November 08, 2009, 09:57:30 AM »

Bearly  You are on a roll girl! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1232 on: November 08, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1233 on: November 08, 2009, 11:04:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

OMG Bearly....ROFLMFAO....tell us how you really feel.  I think I know some people who need to GET OVER themselves.....I have never been to WS. I have always found all I need to know right here on SM. Monkeys Rule!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: November 08, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »

OMG Bearly!!!!!!!!        Toooooooo funny!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1235 on: November 08, 2009, 11:45:59 AM »

I hadn't heard this before:

Just so it is clear...Alyssa Bustamante age 15 killed Elizabeth Olten age 9. She slit her throat and wrists. Protect her? NO WAY!!

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:0VLjOJzcAj0J:twitter.com/EJadeC+%22alyssa+bustamante%22&cd=17&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thanks New Monkey.  The above is what a local has said, it's not confirmed as fact, altho I sure have seen quite a few locals in different sites giving similiar info.  Might end up being part of what actually happened, we have to wait and see.  It's so hard... waiting waiting waiting.. for factual info from LE.  Sigh. 

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: November 08, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »

Read a while back a banned one called the police on me. LOL Seriously. Cuz I banned them they reported me for I don't know what. LOL.about 8 hours ago from web

websleuths

Reading at other forums 4 fun. WOW biggest topic is hatred of Websleuths. Banned memebers full of hate.Proves we were right to ban them.about 8 hours ago from web

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: November 08, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »

Read a while back a banned one called the police on me. LOL Seriously. Cuz I banned them they reported me for I don't know what. LOL.about 8 hours ago from web

websleuths

Reading at other forums 4 fun. WOW biggest topic is hatred of Websleuths. Banned memebers full of hate.Proves we were right to ban them.about 8 hours ago from web

She really needs to stop Tweeting 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1238 on: November 08, 2009, 12:33:58 PM »

High court to look at life in prison for juveniles

<snipped>

Life sentences with no chance of parole are rare and harsh for juveniles tried as adults and convicted of crimes less serious than killing. Just over 100 prison inmates in the United States are serving those terms, according to data compiled by opponents of the sentences.

Now the Supreme Court is being asked to say that locking up juveniles and throwing away the key is cruel and unusual - and thus, unconstitutional. Other than in death penalty cases, the justices never before have found that a penalty crossed the cruel-and-unusual line. They will hear arguments Monday.

<another snip>

Life without parole "is appropriately rare and reserved only for the worst of the worst offenders," crime victims' groups said in court papers.

Most victims of juvenile violence also are young, the victims groups said, citing Justice Department statistics. "Softening sentences for juvenile offenders puts actual children in harm's way - innocent ones, not those who have committed violent crimes," the victims' groups said.

Opponents of such sentences said, however, that most states have in practice rejected life terms for juveniles when no one was killed. The 109 juveniles serving terms of life without parole are in Florida and seven other states - California, Delaware, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska and South Carolina - according to a Florida State University study. More than 2,000 other juveniles are serving life without parole for killing someone.

<more at link>

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SUPREME_COURT_JUVENILE_SENTENCES?SITE=MAFAL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

-------------

Ya know, there's "life in prison"... and then there's "life in prison without the possibility of parole". 

My fear for anyone, juvenile or not, who gets either sentence, <but who society does NOT ever ever ever want let out again>, is that ----->  sometimes <----- that person IS (for whatever reason) let back out.  A stunned society watches as that person walks. 

I'm all for the death penalty when it's deserved, etc.  We've seen cases (mostly adults) where the accused gets a life sentence rather than the death penalty, and many say it's a better thing.  A long drawn out punishment, rather than a quick merciful death.  And yeah that makes sense in a way. 

Only if the accused is never never ever let out into society.  But as we've seen, "a life sentence" doesn't always mean that.  Inmates have access to law libraries, where they can pour over every case looking for a loop-hole in their own.  They have plenty of time (40, 50+ years) to do this.  They go up for their chances at parole in such and such years.  We could have a very well-meaning judge/jury making the "life sentence" decision, only to have some knucklehead 40 years down the road decide that sentence wasn't fair, was too harsh, etc etc.  And a person who has committed an atrocity against society, walks, with apologies from the court.   <eeeeek>  This is sometimes a person that many felt deserved the death penalty in the first place. 

I dunno if tomorrow's hearing on life in prison for juveniles will affect AB or not.  All I know is that IF she is found guilty of this crime against Elizabeth, then she should pay for that crime.  And not allowed out in society in 20-50 years down the road to risk the chance of possibly doing all over again to someone else.

All IMO. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1239 on: November 08, 2009, 01:01:49 PM »

websleuths

She really needs to stop Tweeting 

She does!!      

And this, snipped from one of Tricia's posts talking about gossip, really is very ironic.  IMO.

--------------

From WS:
Tricia     11-07-2009 02:25 AM

<snipped>

"Other sites gossip. Hey, in the middle of their discussion threads about murdered children they'll take the time to post and complain about me/us. Right in the middle of a serious discussion about something as tragic as a murdered child. What makes me laugh is they bit*h about us posting about true crime. Yet, just a post before they were discussing the exact same thing.

The logic makes my head hurts.
"

--------------

Ironic, considering where Tricia/others are taking the time to post about us.  (Elizabeth's thread at WS).     They don't mention the name of our forum, of course, cuz that's one of their 65,000 bannable offenses.  No, they refer to us as primates, etc. 

And they are under the mistaken belief that it's only folks over here 'complaining' about them, who have been banned over there.  Ermmmm nooooo, some of us are sitting there logged in with the others.  Some of us are "highly respected members" over there.  And some of us have been banned and have the sooper dooper sekrit decoder ring which allows for logging in despite all their sleuthing of members.  Which they swear up and down they don't do, but we all know they do anyway.  Heh. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.