April 25, 2024, 09:38:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603236 times)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1260 on: November 08, 2009, 09:48:23 PM »

Been trying to put facts vs rumors on paper, thought I would share her so we can kinda have an idea where we are, and have all facts and rumors in one spot!!!

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

October 21 2009 (Wednesday)

9 yr old Elizabeth Olten disappears after playing at friend house, last contact was sometime after 6 pm.
  Elizabeth was a 4th grader at Pioneer Trails Elem in Jefferson Cty.
  Elizabeth was playing at a neighbors house, aprox 1/2 miles from her own home.
  In residence of that house a gma, gpa, 6 yr old female, 2 11 yr old males, and 15 yr old female
  LE called in around 7 pm.
  Search begins sometime pretty quick after 7 pm .
  AT&T traingulates cell phone that was in EO possesion
October 22, 2009 (Thurs)
  Search continues for Elizabeth,
  Wooded area and rainy weather make searching hard
  Hundreds of volunteers and other help in search(dogs, helicopters etc)
  Cell phone is dead, no more pings.
October 23, 2009 (Friday)
  Search contiunes
  At approx 3 pm. LE releases information
     EO's body has been found, well concealed,
     15 yr old juvenile has lead them to the body
        Body well concealed
        Cell located near the body
     Some sort of written evidence also aided in finding EO, as well as other evidence
     15 yr old juvenile is in custody

Things were are pretty certain on.
The 15 yr old juvenile is a female named A_____ B______.
Sophmore at JCHS
Half sister of Elizabeths play mate.
She is being raisied by maternal grand parents(step gdad) GLB AND KSB, due to father(CTB) being in prison and mother(MLB) criminal history and multiple arrest, form drug abuse.
Has aunt KNB who recently married RP, her long time boyfriend.

RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS

EO sent home by gpa of AB
 EO called mom and said she was on her way home
  (I also read Eo said "I am coming home something happened here")
 AB gpa told EO's mom "EO was sent home"
 EO's mom called EO and told her to "get home"

AB called EO to come back to the house, after EO headed home

Murder is premediatated
  Grave dug October 16, 2009
  AB had told friends at school she "wanted to kill someone to see how it felt"
  You Tube Acct list hobbies as "killing and cutting"

COD
  Strangulation
    (with "silk scarf")
  Cutting and stabbing

Grave is behind
  Elizabeths house
  "Directly" behind AB house
     *(in press release from Sheriff White, he stated body was found near where they began   search")

Information from (someone) lead LE to AB. (written info)

A search warrant was served on the house of AB.
  Reportedly a traffic warrant
  Gparents cooperated with LE
  Gparents were uncooperative.
    *(actually it could go both ways, maybe one time they cooperated and another they did not)

Search warrant turns up some knd of journal/diary belonging to AB
   Says
      Should have gone to church

AB Wednesday
  Called EO back to house
  Took both young girls to woods, but sent half sister back
   Did not help with search for Eo, wanted to "take shower"

AB thursday
  Skipped school
  Was at school
   *(again both could be true, she skipped part of day)
  Found on school grounds w/ boyfriend after itis noticed she skipped
    *( we do not know WHO discovered her skipping if this is true)
  LE didnt question her this night cause she was high?

AB friday
   Talk to LE
    FBI

Other AB RUMORS
   Was a thrill kill
    Just because kill
   Planned to kill specifically EO maybe mths in advance
   Had help
   Did it alone
   Very good student
    homocidal and suicidal indications, hospitalized for them
    turtured animals and siblings
    Did it  because of jealousy
      possibley over cell phone
      possible connection to crimes in both families

Ok this is all just FYI, please add or subtract as needed. I just thought it helped to see evertything on one page.

Thanks so much for pointing out my err.. SO SRRY I can not believe I made that mistake.(they dont have an embaressed monkey!!!) I did fix it in this post.  I fixed your original post and the previously quoted one.  MB
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 10:42:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: November 08, 2009, 11:53:17 PM »

Been trying to put facts vs rumors on paper, thought I would share her so we can kinda have an idea where we are, and have all facts and rumors in one spot!!!

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

October 21 2009 (Wednesday)

9 yr old Elizabeth Olten disappears after playing at friend house, last contact was sometime after 6 pm.
  Elizabeth was a 4th grader at Pioneer Trails Elem in Jefferson Cty.
  Elizabeth was playing at a neighbors house, aprox 1/2 miles from her own home.
  In residence of that house a gma, gpa, 6 yr old female, 2 11 yr old males, and 15 yr old female
  LE called in around 7 pm.
  Search begins sometime pretty quick after 7 pm .
  AT&T traingulates cell phone that was in EO possesion
October 22, 2009 (Thurs)
  Search continues for Elizabeth,
  Wooded area and rainy weather make searching hard
  Hundreds of volunteers and other help in search(dogs, helicopters etc)
  Cell phone is dead, no more pings.
October 23, 2009 (Friday)
  Search contiunes
  At approx 3 pm. LE releases information
     EO's body has been found, well concealed,
     15 yr old juvenile has lead them to the body
        Body well concealed
        Cell located near the body
     Some sort of written evidence also aided in finding EO, as well as other evidence
     15 yr old juvenile is in custody

Things were are pretty certain on.
The 15 yr old juvenile is a female named A_____ B______.
Sophmore at JCHS
Half sister of Elizabeths play mate.
She is being raisied by maternal grand parents(step gdad) GLB AND KSB, due to father(CTB) being in prison and mother(MLB) criminal history and multiple arrest, form drug abuse.
Has aunt KNB who recently married RP, her long time boyfriend.

RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS

EO sent home by gpa of AB
 EO called mom and said she was on her way home
  (I also read Eo said "I am coming home something happened here")
 AB gpa told EO's mom "EO was sent home"
 EO's mom called EO and told her to "get home"

AB called EO to come back to the house, after EO headed home

Murder is premediatated
  Grave dug October 16, 2009
  AB had told friends at school she "wanted to kill someone to see how it felt"
  You Tube Acct list hobbies as "killing and cutting"

COD
  Strangulation
    (with "silk scarf")
  Cutting and stabbing

Grave is behind
  Elizabeths house
  "Directly" behind AB house
     *(in press release from Sheriff White, he stated body was found near where they began   search")

Information from (someone) lead LE to AB. (written info)

A search warrant was served on the house of AB.
  Reportedly a traffic warrant
  Gparents cooperated with LE
  Gparents were uncooperative.
    *(actually it could go both ways, maybe one time they cooperated and another they did not)

Search warrant turns up some knd of journal/diary belonging to AB
   Says
      Should have gone to church

AB Wednesday
  Called EO back to house
  Took both young girls to woods, but sent half sister back
   Did not help with search for Eo, wanted to "take shower"

AB thursday
  Skipped school
  Was at school
   *(again both could be true, she skipped part of day)
  Found on school grounds w/ boyfriend after itis noticed she skipped
    *( we do not know WHO discovered her skipping if this is true)
  LE didnt question her this night cause she was high?

AB friday
   Talk to LE
    FBI

Other AB RUMORS
   Was a thrill kill
    Just because kill
   Planned to kill specifically EO maybe mths in advance
   **Had a "hitlist" and EO was a "test"
   Had help
   Did it alone
   Very good student
    homocidal and suicidal indications, hospitalized for them
    turtured animals and siblings
    Did it  because of jealousy
      possibley over cell phone
      possible connection to crimes in both families

Ok this is all just FYI, please add or subtract as needed. I just thought it helped to see evertything on one page.

Thanks so much for pointing out my err.. SO SRRY I can not believe I made that mistake.(they dont have an embaressed monkey!!!) I did fix it in this post.  I fixed your original post and the previously quoted one.  MB

I added something to the rumor section...set it off with **'s GOOD JOB TXFLAME!!! Sure does make it easier to keep up...going to check on Ft Hood now, hope all you monks had a great weekend!
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: November 09, 2009, 01:00:18 AM »

Good morning everyone...just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me into your forum. Everyone is so friendly here...you guys rock! Well I guess we have 1 week and 4 days to find out if AB will be tried as a juvenile or an adult. Any news from the local people?

The local news has been super quiet about the whole thing. The locals say that there are a lot of rumors flying around but it seems to me that LE has a tight grip on the local media which is driving a lot of people nuts including me. I know our local media here in FL would be all over this thing. I did read that ABC news was trying to get AB's friends to talk about what's going on but so far I haven't seen anything reported. The girl that said this posted it on Nancy Grace's facebook. She refused to be interviewed.

Yep, so far they HAVE been super duper quiet about everything. I get my information mostly from Nancy Grace. Also, can someone please tell me who they are refering to when they say RP? Is that a friend/boyfriend of Ab? Thanks all@
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: November 09, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »

Hey sweets! RP is AB's uncle through marriage--he (recently) married KNB (AB's 21 yr old aunt)

Hope this helps...all the people/initials tend to get confusing!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: November 09, 2009, 01:58:29 AM »

Good morning everyone...just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me into your forum. Everyone is so friendly here...you guys rock! Well I guess we have 1 week and 4 days to find out if AB will be tried as a juvenile or an adult. Any news from the local people?

The local news has been super quiet about the whole thing. The locals say that there are a lot of rumors flying around but it seems to me that LE has a tight grip on the local media which is driving a lot of people nuts including me. I know our local media here in FL would be all over this thing. I did read that ABC news was trying to get AB's friends to talk about what's going on but so far I haven't seen anything reported. The girl that said this posted it on Nancy Grace's facebook. She refused to be interviewed.

Yep, so far they HAVE been super duper quiet about everything. I get my information mostly from Nancy Grace. Also, can someone please tell me who they are refering to when they say RP? Is that a friend/boyfriend of Ab? Thanks all@

I believe RP is in reference to, AB's aunt's (KN's) husband .... and now that, that subject is as clear as muddy water,  let's tackle another set of initials!

Very little information is being reported about this, I hope that Elizabeth gets justice.  an angelic monkey

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: November 09, 2009, 02:04:51 AM »

Please light a candle for Elizabeth Olten ~ http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Liz%20O

an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: November 09, 2009, 03:42:44 AM »

Please light a candle for Elizabeth Olten ~ http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Liz%20O

an angelic monkey

Thanks, Maven!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1267 on: November 09, 2009, 10:02:14 AM »

I just happen to have all the initials down on on paper also;

EO Elizabeth Olten  an angelic monkey

AB 15 yr old suspect
KSB    AB maternal grand ma (sometimes her middle inital changes due to 3 marriages)
GLB    AB granpa (step)
MLB    AB mother (currently out of AB life due to drug abuse and multiple arrest)
CTS    AB father (currently incarcerated for agg assult)
*KNP     MLB half sister, AB aunt (at some point in recent time lived in house w/ AB; may still live there)
*RP       Husband to KNP (they are recently married; dated for awhile)(it is believed by some that RP has gone to one or more sleuthing sites and "put out information" Whether he did is unverified, and IF it was him we have no idea if the info he gave was factual,)

* KNP and RP were NOT big fans of AB, which is apparent in writings found online.

There has been atleast two diffrent "trolls" one here and one at another site, that have put out similar messages about the case.. again we have no idea if any part of it is true. Their initals are JME and *ILC ... It is thought either they work for  AB defense team, or are related to the family of AB.
* I will be really shocked if ILC and RP are not one in the same. JMHO

We totally have no idea to the name of AB reported boyfriend, some have seen it as a DN, or  DM, and think some ahve even said a CN?? SO he is a mystery. AND innocent as far as we can tell.

BrownBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: November 09, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »

AB 15 yr old suspect
KSB    AB maternal grand ma (sometimes her middle inital changes due to 3 marriages)
GLB    AB granpa (step)
MLB    AB mother (currently out of AB life due to drug abuse and multiple arrest)
*KNP     MLB half sister, AB aunt (at some point in recent time lived in house w/ AB; may still live there)
*RP       Husband to KNP (they are recently married; dated for awhile)(it is believed by some that RP has gone to one or more sleuthing sites and "put out information" Whether he did is unverified, and IF it was him we have no idea if the info he gave was factual,)

* KNP and RP were NOT big fans of AB, which is apparent in writings found online.

There has been atleast two diffrent "trolls" one here and one at another site, that have put out similar messages about the case.. again we have no idea if any part of it is true. Their initals are JME and *ILC ... It is thought either they work for  AB defense team, or are related to the family of AB.

We totally have no idea to the name of AB reported boyfriend, some have seen it as a DN, or  DM, and think some ahve even said a CN?? SO he is a mystery. AND innocent as far as we can tell.

I must have missed JME. ????
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1269 on: November 09, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »

AB 15 yr old suspect
GLB    AB granpa (step)

Yes JME was on our site, and didnt last long, He showed about at the first of all this  and got in only a few post.

BrownBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: November 09, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »

Thanks txsflame - I found it. Strange........
FBIwannabe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: November 09, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »

Hi, all!  I am new here and have been lurking around the 'net to decide which group I wanted to join.  Glad I did that for a couple of weeks to see what everyone else was all about!  I'm excited to be here with you monkeys.     Like many of the other newbies have mentioned, this case has grabbed me and won't let go.  I don't want to see it slow down and hope the focus stays on it so justice can be served for sweet Elizabeth.

I do have a theory of my own that I thought I would share...let me know what you think!  Isn't it possible that AB did some terrible things while living in CA that prompted them to get away and move to MO?   That info would not be known since she is a juvenile.  Until/unless her name and picture were widely broadcast, people who would know her in CA would not have a clue about her current situation, right?  Perhaps that is why her attorney said that about "this particular juvenile" getting a fair trial anywhere.  As intrigued as I have been about this, I am surprised to find that most people don't even know about it.  I was at a business dinner last week with people from five different states (Arizona, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Iowa), and NOT ONE of them had even heard about this case.  Just made me wonder what else might be hiding in her juvenile file.  Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to hanging out with all of you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: November 09, 2009, 03:06:09 PM »

Hi, all!  I am new here and have been lurking around the 'net to decide which group I wanted to join.  Glad I did that for a couple of weeks to see what everyone else was all about!  I'm excited to be here with you monkeys.     Like many of the other newbies have mentioned, this case has grabbed me and won't let go.  I don't want to see it slow down and hope the focus stays on it so justice can be served for sweet Elizabeth.

I do have a theory of my own that I thought I would share...let me know what you think!  Isn't it possible that AB did some terrible things while living in CA that prompted them to get away and move to MO?   That info would not be known since she is a juvenile.  Until/unless her name and picture were widely broadcast, people who would know her in CA would not have a clue about her current situation, right?  Perhaps that is why her attorney said that about "this particular juvenile" getting a fair trial anywhere.  As intrigued as I have been about this, I am surprised to find that most people don't even know about it.  I was at a business dinner last week with people from five different states (Arizona, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Iowa), and NOT ONE of them had even heard about this case.  Just made me wonder what else might be hiding in her juvenile file.  Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to hanging out with all of you!

Welcome FBIWanna! 

Yes, I'm curious if she got into some bad trouble as a juvenile in California myself.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1273 on: November 09, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »

Txsflame - nice work!  You've been busy!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: November 09, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »

Welcome FBI WANNABE!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: November 09, 2009, 03:12:10 PM »

AB 15 yr old suspect
GLB    AB granpa (step)

Yes JME was on our site, and didnt last long, He showed about at the first of all this  and got in only a few post.

I'm pretty sure JME is a female, but that's just my opinion. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: November 09, 2009, 03:13:07 PM »

Wlcome FBIwannabe!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: November 09, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »

Welcome FBIwannabe!   
self edit   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: November 09, 2009, 03:14:02 PM »

O/T I am worried about NORTHERN ROSE. She hasn't been on in a few days, and she has had sickness in her family. She hasn't answered my e-mails either, so I hope we can pray for her.  an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: November 09, 2009, 03:17:31 PM »

Hi BrownBear and FBIwannabe, welcome to you both!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.