April 24, 2024, 01:51:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603105 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1320 on: November 10, 2009, 10:28:40 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Thank you Rose Smile I very much am.Turned out I wasn't a "danger" just an "Artist". lol We tend to be a bit dark and strange at times ;p I am lucky to have a wonderful family that makes sure I am ok that helps so much.Just making the point not to read into to much to the style of these kids, being shocking is a part of the culture,.Instead look more into the deeper problem within them and why they want the attention to begin with.
Your youth is very similar to mine, and I totally agree with all you are saying, thanks. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1321 on: November 10, 2009, 10:31:38 AM »

Last night I can across a new "theory" and I use that term very loosely, because IMHO it s adsolutely the dumbest thing I ever heard.....
(and I am srry I forgot the name of the site I was on..after I post I will bak track and find it)

Ok here goes someone claiming to be local said

"Did you all know that the teacher that killed himself was really the one that killed elizabeth, and they have AB in custody for her own protection" UGHHHHHH is all I can say.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: November 10, 2009, 10:47:45 AM »

Last night I can across a new "theory" and I use that term very loosely, because IMHO it s adsolutely the dumbest thing I ever heard.....
(and I am srry I forgot the name of the site I was on..after I post I will bak track and find it)

"Did you all know that the teacher that killed himself was really the one that killed elizabeth, and they have AB in custody for her own protection" UGHHHHHH is all I can say.
Well that one tops it    I thought the gentleman was dying from some terminal disease and that is why he did what he did.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: November 10, 2009, 11:04:42 AM »

if he's already killed himself, then why would AB need protection?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: November 10, 2009, 11:09:26 AM »

hey all - I've been really sick and haven't been around.

Last I was here (about 10 days ago, indepth that is) we were:

* dissecting Smooth Crim's myspace before she closed it up to the monsters, haha.

* Disillusioned was found to need some serious help, not to mention intervention in her quest to break up a cute couple.

* The judge had ruled that the Nov. 18th hearing would be open to the public. 

* It was revealed that AB's family had gotten the heck out of dodge and with good reason, imo.

* AB's aunt's online stuff was found and being discussed.

* There were reports online that fights were breaking out at the HS.

Anything new?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1325 on: November 10, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »

Well that one tops it    I thought the gentleman was dying from some terminal disease and that is why he did what he did.

I think the comment that he did it and they are protecting her is dumb dumb dumb..did I say dumb.. He is dead so WHO are they protecting her from??

I read it on truecrimereport.com. It was in the discussion thread after the initial post  Either they erased it or I am goofy but  cant find the original post this AM,(so I cant remember WHO said) but I did see where a few of the others reply about it.. (btw there is also a psychic on there discussing the case)

I really think the teacher did kill him self due to terminal illness, I have seen where kids from the school said he was getting so bad he was throwing up in class. Working in medical, and having grandparents that died from terminal cancer, it is a horrible way to die, It is slow and painful.. I think most everybody has seen someone die of a terminal illness and knows the horror of it. I am NOT promoting killing ones self at all.. BUT I can see how one would see that as a much easier way it. If reports are true he really did not have "close" family only his dog, and he had already made arrangements for the dog(Sheriff White).. So he ended it . I thought his death suspious in the beginning, but looking back on it, I also imagine(if he did get anything in writing form AB and I kinda doubt   that, since he taught the older kids) he got a lot of weird writing and rambling from kids... if he reported everyone to the police, he would spend much of his time at the police station turning over the disturbing writings of teenagers.

Plz know just for the recorded, it isnt only those with the "emo" look that are cutters and depressed.. My frilly girly girl daughter, (who lived in neon pink and neon green) was bright, loud, and frilly(clothes wise), never wore heavy dark make up. Her skin is like porcelin and she doesnt need make up much.. was a cutter. I found her in a puddle of blood with "cuts" so numerous we couldnt get a correct count on them(the puddle was very small, but when u find ur baby like that any blood is too much) We have discussed it before MOST cutters do it "to remove their pain". ( I know not every cutter "follows the rules") A true cutter though DOES not advertise it. They do not want anyone to know. It a a disease if you will, and goes hand in hand with depression. (My DD was initial diagnosed BP, and later found out she had a seizure disorder..we NOW believe the misdiagnoses is the main cause of her depression..among being a victiom of a sex crime and her daddy leaving..) I only share so we as adults KNOW it isnt only the ones wearing dark clothing and heavy dark make up that do this.

Also IMHO many teens that are considered "emo" ended up being some of the smartest most creative people as adults. It is hard as a teen to be different. "Emo" is the way many self express. I guess what I am trying to say is any teen can be depressed, no matter what music they listen to or what colors they wear. If AB had been "gangster" we would be discussing how dangerous "gangsters"  were. We have seen much of her online ramblings were not even her own, they were copied from songs and peotry.... From what I can tell they only TRUE writngs of AB, said , "I am hungry and gramma making eggs yum yum" and "I miss my cell phone" and "we got new kittens" and something about "almost dieing". Granted the "almost died" statement is a little wierd.. I say similar several times a week I guess.. IE, I almost died..from embaressment.. or I am so tired I could laydown and die.
  I truly believe the only really disturbing thing I have read from AB IS "Hobbies: killing and cutting"  Again this is ALL JMHO, and may change at any given moment..

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1326 on: November 10, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »

hey all - I've been really sick and haven't been around.

Last I was here (about 10 days ago, indepth that is) we were:

* dissecting Smooth Crim's myspace before she closed it up to the monsters, haha.

* Disillusioned was found to need some serious help, not to mention intervention in her quest to break up a cute couple.

* The judge had ruled that the Nov. 18th hearing would be open to the public. 

* It was revealed that AB's family had gotten the heck out of dodge and with good reason, imo.

* AB's aunt's online stuff was found and being discussed.

* There were reports online that fights were breaking out at the HS.

Anything new?

Nope Jill that about sums it up.. we have discovered who Aunt K husband is, and it appears he trolled the other site..Basically we are waiting for the hearing on 11/18.

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: November 10, 2009, 11:58:40 AM »

JEFFERSON CITY - Portions of downtown Jefferson City are shut down due to a possible hostage situation in a government building.

State employees in the building say police officers are outside patroling the area with assault rifles. The area is locked down. Follow KOMU online and on Twitter for updates.

A viewer called KOMU to say a hostage situation took place in the Governor's Building on Madison Street. Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder is sending accounts from his Twitter account saying snipers are on the roof of the Jefferson Building and negotiators are on the scene to speak with a suspect in the hostage situation.

: Jen Reeves

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/def1ae59-80ce-0971-0115-df9922e67135
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: November 10, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »

Txsflame thank-you for that post    Jill, I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick, I sure hope you are feeling better  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: November 10, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »

JEFFERSON CITY - Portions of downtown Jefferson City are shut down due to a possible hostage situation in a government building.

State employees in the building say police officers are outside patroling the area with assault rifles. The area is locked down. Follow KOMU online and on Twitter for updates.

A viewer called KOMU to say a hostage situation took place in the Governor's Building on Madison Street. Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder is sending accounts from his Twitter account saying snipers are on the roof of the Jefferson Building and negotiators are on the scene to speak with a suspect in the hostage situation.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/def1ae59-80ce-0971-0115-df9922e67135

Thanks 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: November 10, 2009, 12:17:55 PM »

Txsflame thank-you for that post    Jill, I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick, I sure hope you are feeling better  an angelic monkey

thanks, NORose  an angelic monkey

I'm better now that I have some decent antibiotics.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: November 10, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »

Thanks 

Oh, FGS.

thanks, Tolar.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: November 10, 2009, 12:20:50 PM »

http://twitter.com/komunews

http://twitter.com/peterkinder (lt. gov)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: November 10, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »

TxFlame - thank you for your post, and I'm so sorry you and your daughter had to suffer through all of that.  Hope she's better now.

I totally agree with you re: the kids wearing certain styles - doesn't mean they are psychopathic killers.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: November 10, 2009, 12:24:34 PM »

btw - it looks like the building that this is taking place is NOT the building housing the Governor, but an office building with that name.  Don't know if it is a government building at all.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: November 10, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »

Thank you Toler.
I guess Jefferson City is getting some more of that unwanted publicity. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1336 on: November 10, 2009, 12:35:41 PM »

TxFlame - thank you for your post, and I'm so sorry you and your daughter had to suffer through all of that.  Hope she's better now.

I totally agree with you re: the kids wearing certain styles - doesn't mean they are psychopathic killers.

Yes she is better, we still have bouts of depression, but even those she usually has clear reason to be sad and depressed.. No more cutting since the one I mentioned.(I had her put in RTC for 2 weeks) I was trying but we both learned alot also..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: November 10, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »

Does anyone know what is on the fifth floor of the Governor Building?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1338 on: November 10, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »

Just checked all the national news stations and so far I havent seen anything form JC on them. ???

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: November 10, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

Just checked all the national news stations and so far I havent seen anything form JC on them. ???

Except for a news flash on Fox when it first started, there has been nothing. Their local media is better at blocking things that even I gave them credit for. KOMU has streaming capabilites, but they are not really covering it either, except twitters and an article on their front page. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.