April 19, 2024, 07:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602795 times)
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: November 10, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »

Finally I have been approved....

I have been following this case from the beginning.  I am not sure why it has affected me the way it has but I spend a lot of time thinking about poor little Elizabeth.

I keep wondering why AB did this and hope we will learn more about what really happened after November 18th.  I do believe she should be tried as an adult to the full extent of the law.

Elizabeth Olten deserves justice!

Hi there Bananas and welcome, I'm kind of new here too. I agree that AB should be tried as an adult too. She took matters into her own hands when she decided to do this. I can't help but feel how scared EO was that day this horrible thing happened to her. Praying for all her family and friends.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: November 10, 2009, 06:08:07 PM »

Wecome Nana, Bananas, QueenieB and all other new members I may have missed!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1362 on: November 10, 2009, 06:12:59 PM »

WELCOME to all new monkeys   
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: November 10, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »

Also, for what its worth, my opinion is that the teacher definitely had some inside info from AB's writings or some other source and that, coupled with his failing health, was the reason he killed himself.  The sheriff is probably covering that info, out of respect for his friend and that I don't think the teacher was actually to blame.  I have read on a couple of places (WS/Nancy Grace FB/other comment forums) that the teacher had some sort of contact with AB, whether he was her teacher or not, I don't know. 

I swear in all my life I've never been so intrigued by the situation going on with JC (the apparent secrecy, the scouring of internet items, etc.).  This case is, I believe, much much bigger than we know.  It's the makings of a major motion picture!

As a local, I would have to agree with you.... Welcome to the site.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: November 10, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »

WOW! So many new monkeys!
  WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MONKEYS!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: November 10, 2009, 07:07:12 PM »

Also, for what its worth, my opinion is that the teacher definitely had some inside info from AB's writings or some other source and that, coupled with his failing health, was the reason he killed himself.  The sheriff is probably covering that info, out of respect for his friend and that I don't think the teacher was actually to blame.  I have read on a couple of places (WS/Nancy Grace FB/other comment forums) that the teacher had some sort of contact with AB, whether he was her teacher or not, I don't know. 

I swear in all my life I've never been so intrigued by the situation going on with JC (the apparent secrecy, the scouring of internet items, etc.).  This case is, I believe, much much bigger than we know.  It's the makings of a major motion picture!

As a local, I would have to agree with you.... Welcome to the site.

After today, and there was such a strangle hold on the information coming out about the hostage situation at the Governor's building, I can see clearly how there is such secrecy in  Jefferson City. This is a big problem there, and now that we have seen the locals saying it over and over on so many forums, I now believe it. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

TammyW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: November 10, 2009, 07:08:00 PM »

Hello Everyone. 
I am the organizer of Central Missouri Riders, the motorcycle group that has put together the Benefit for the Olten family.  I want to thank you for posting it previously in this forum. 
We are expecting a good crowed on Sunday.  Our members have gotten the word out all over the City and internet, in just a short time.  We now have Past Time DJ and Karaoke service setting up at the Benefit at not cost.  I received an email from Missouri Missing and some of their board members are going to try and be there. 
I just want to invite any locals to the Benefit and for those of you who are not local, please pray that we have a large turn out.  Please pray that the money we collect will meet the needs of the Olten family.  I also want to ask you to pray that Mike’s Corner Pocket has a great day, financially.  They deserve it for letting us hold the Benefit there. 
Again, thank you!!
Here is the info on the Benefit.

BENEFIT FOR ELIZABETH OLTEN’S FAMILY
  On October 21, 2009, Elizabeth Olten did not return home from visiting a friend.  Hundreds of volunteers along with local law enforcement personnel searched for this 9 year old  girl in and around her St Martin’s home.  After being missing for nearly 2 days, her body was discovered on October 23, 2009 in a wooded area near her home.
Her family is now living every parents nightmare: the loss of a child.              Elizabeth’s tragic death has touched the hearts of Americans everywhere. 

Central Missouri Rider’s Meetup Group, in cooperation with Mike’s Corner Pocket, would like to invite you to a benefit for Elizabeth’s family.  Members of Central Missouri Riders will be on hand to collect money that will then be donated to the Olten family.   Please join us!!  Open your hearts and give to Elizabeth’s family.
Sunday, November 15, 2009 from 1 pm to 3 pm
Mike’s Corner Pocket
215 E High St, Jefferson City, Mo
If you can not attend the benefit, you can still donate to the fund. 
Make checks payable to The Elizabeth Olten Memorial Fund OR The Anthony Olten Education Fund
Memorial Fund c/o Missouri Missing PO Box 1688 Jefferson City MO 65109
Thank You

yorkiemom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: November 10, 2009, 07:18:07 PM »

Hello all,

I've been reading this since the beginning.  Until this happened I didn't realize how many troubled children there are.  I think it has alot to do with families not spending family time anymore.  Kids having to so call raise themselves at a very young age.  So sad.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: November 10, 2009, 07:52:27 PM »

TWO MORE NEW MONKEYS!!!! WELCOME!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: November 10, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »

Hello all,

I've been reading this since the beginning.  Until this happened I didn't realize how many troubled children there are.  I think it has alot to do with families not spending family time anymore.  Kids having to so call raise themselves at a very young age.  So sad.

Welcome Yorkiemom - I agree!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: November 10, 2009, 08:01:42 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 08:59:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1371 on: November 10, 2009, 10:15:29 PM »

I can't believe it...FINALLY approved!  (It hasn't been that long but it SEEMS like forever!)   
I have been reading this thread for weeks now and have been over-the-top impressed by the amazing sleuthing skills you all posess.  I haven't felt like I had much to add for the most part but recently I saw something I wanted to chime in about.

I checked the cached MS page of Alyssa/SmoothCriminal the other day and saw her Nov 6 status:

☼ SmoothCriminal Lovz Alyssa Alwayz ♫☼www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
she is gone. she wont be on for awhile. goodbye.Mood: praying
Posted at 8:36 PM Nov 6 from Mobile

from link:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:SAhwxZyVuBMJ:www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl+http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

P.S.  Thanks for letting me hang with the cool kids!   

Smooth Criminal isnt ABs MS, it is a self proclaimed Best friend..namd Ch------- Rh----.  And WELCOME, this IS the best group around!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: November 10, 2009, 10:51:18 PM »

I can't believe it...FINALLY approved!  (It hasn't been that long but it SEEMS like forever!)   
I have been reading this thread for weeks now and have been over-the-top impressed by the amazing sleuthing skills you all posess.  I haven't felt like I had much to add for the most part but recently I saw something I wanted to chime in about.

I checked the cached MS page of Alyssa/SmoothCriminal the other day and saw her Nov 6 status:

☼ SmoothCriminal Lovz Alyssa Alwayz ♫☼www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment

from link:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:SAhwxZyVuBMJ:www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl+http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

]Smooth Criminal isnt ABs MS, it is a self proclaimed Best friend..namd Ch------- Rh----.  [/color] And WELCOME, this IS the best group around!!!! Edit-removed red color.  But it's okay-no prob.  Will leave the rest.  MB

Crap..I knew that, I meant to say Char---, not Alyssa.  I just thought her status was interesting and hadn't seen anyone post it yet.  Might have missed it.  This is like the difference between playing along with a game show at home and actually playing it ON the show....reading this forum all this time I've kept all the major players straight.  My very first post and I screw em up! 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:04:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1373 on: November 10, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »

Add to Friends
Add Comment

from link:

Smooth Criminal isnt ABs MS, it is a self proclaimed Best friend..namd Ch------- Rh----.  And WELCOME, this IS the best group around!!!!

Crap..I knew that, I meant to say Char---, not Alyssa.  I just thought her status was interesting and hadn't seen anyone post it yet.  Might have missed it.  This is like the difference between playing along with a game show at home and actually playing it ON the show....reading this forum all this time I've kept all the major players straight.  My very first post and I screw em up! 

Trust me I understand..I worked very hard on my post yesterday Facts vs Rumors, thought i had proofed it and totally missed I had added two yrs to EO age!!!  You are right I hadnt noticed the change in status thank u for the info... HOPEFULLY that means her parents got ahold of it!!!

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1374 on: November 10, 2009, 11:49:26 PM »

Add to Friends
Add Comment

from link:

b]Smooth Criminal isnt ABs MS, it is a self proclaimed Best friend..namd Ch------- Rh----.  [/b] [/color] And WELCOME, this IS the best group around!!!!

Trust me I understand..I worked very hard on my post yesterday Facts vs Rumors, thought i had proofed it and totally missed I had added two yrs to EO age!!!  You are right I hadnt noticed the change in status thank u for the info... HOPEFULLY that means her parents got ahold of it!!!

One last note then I am headed to bed..I DID NOT use red ink in this reply (above) NOT sure why it is in red..Plz know I in know way menat it rude.. Well I guess I DID use the red, but sure did not mean to.. ughhhhh

QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: November 11, 2009, 12:13:25 AM »

Add to Friends
Add Comment

from link:

b]Smooth Criminal isnt ABs MS, it is a self proclaimed Best friend..namd Ch------- Rh----.  [/b] [/color] And WELCOME, this IS the best group around!!!!

One last note then I am headed to bed..I DID NOT use red ink in this reply (above) NOT sure why it is in red..Plz know I in know way menat it rude.. Well I guess I DID use the red, but sure did not mean to.. ughhhhh

please...haven't read a rude post/comment yet, so no worries.  You all are way too busy being smart to be rude!   Wink
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: November 11, 2009, 12:51:42 AM »

Thanks TammyW, and welcome!   

Am wayyyyyyyy too old to ride anymore, this bike is more my speed now:      

I think it's a great thing to do for Elizabeth's family.  Will be praying for a great turnout, and many blessings for all involved. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1377 on: November 11, 2009, 12:54:46 AM »

My goodness!  I lay my banana down for ONE minute, and lookit all the new monkeys in here!      A warm welcome to each new monkey!     And not to worry, I've got plenty of bananas to share.  hehe....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: November 11, 2009, 08:41:37 AM »

Hi Jill!  Missed you!  Am glad you're feeling better and back again!   

thank you  an angelic monkey

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: November 11, 2009, 08:44:25 AM »

My goodness!  I lay my banana down for ONE minute, and lookit all the new monkeys in here!      A warm welcome to each new monkey!     And not to worry, I've got plenty of bananas to share.  hehe....

Thank you for the warm welcome. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.