April 26, 2024, 03:25:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603375 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: November 11, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »

I can't believe it...FINALLY approved!  (It hasn't been that long but it SEEMS like forever!)   
I have been reading this thread for weeks now and have been over-the-top impressed by the amazing sleuthing skills you all posess.  I haven't felt like I had much to add for the most part but recently I saw something I wanted to chime in about.

I checked the cached MS page of Alyssa/SmoothCriminal the other day and saw her Nov 6 status:

☼ SmoothCriminal Lovz Alyssa Alwayz ♫☼www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
she is gone. she wont be on for awhile. goodbye.Mood: praying
Posted at 8:36 PM Nov 6 from Mobile

from link:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:SAhwxZyVuBMJ:www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl+http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

P.S.  Thanks for letting me hang with the cool kids!   
]Smooth Criminal isnt ABs MS, it is a self proclaimed Best friend..namd Ch------- Rh----.  [/color] And WELCOME, this IS the best group around!!!! Edit-removed red color.  But it's okay-no prob.  Will leave the rest.  MB

Crap..I knew that, I meant to say Char---, not Alyssa.  I just thought her status was interesting and hadn't seen anyone post it yet.  Might have missed it.  This is like the difference between playing along with a game show at home and actually playing it ON the show....reading this forum all this time I've kept all the major players straight.  My very first post and I screw em up! 

welcome, Queenie - and all the new monkeys!

Queenie, is this the last time Char- logged on?  Or do you think she is talking about her "best friend" AB?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: November 11, 2009, 08:52:15 AM »

I hope everyone will be able to be here on the 18th. 

Hoping that the ruling is fair and just, for Elizabeth's sake.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: November 11, 2009, 08:55:10 AM »

I can't believe it...FINALLY approved!  (It hasn't been that long but it SEEMS like forever!)   
I have been reading this thread for weeks now and have been over-the-top impressed by the amazing sleuthing skills you all posess.  I haven't felt like I had much to add for the most part but recently I saw something I wanted to chime in about.

I checked the cached MS page of Alyssa/SmoothCriminal the other day and saw her Nov 6 status:

☼ SmoothCriminal Lovz Alyssa Alwayz ♫☼www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment

from link:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:SAhwxZyVuBMJ:www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl+http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

]Smooth Criminal isnt ABs MS, it is a self proclaimed Best friend..namd Ch------- Rh----.  [/color] And WELCOME, this IS the best group around!!!! Edit-removed red color.  But it's okay-no prob.  Will leave the rest.  MB

Crap..I knew that, I meant to say Char---, not Alyssa.  I just thought her status was interesting and hadn't seen anyone post it yet.  Might have missed it.  This is like the difference between playing along with a game show at home and actually playing it ON the show....reading this forum all this time I've kept all the major players straight.  My very first post and I screw em up! 

Queenie, is this the last time Char- logged on?  Or do you think she is talking about her "best friend" AB?

G'Morning Monkeys!!

I saw this on her page the other day also, but today when I looked, it was gone too.
Also the mood on the second page is gone.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: November 11, 2009, 09:03:09 AM »

Add to Friends
Add Comment

from link:

G'Morning Monkeys!!

I saw this on her page the other day also, but today when I looked, it was gone too.
Also the mood on the second page is gone.

Her myspace page seem to show the update sometimes and sometimes not... weird.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: November 11, 2009, 09:10:17 AM »

Latest rumor, this one just posted at IS:

"I'm hearing word that LE has found a deer tape made that caught the murder and proves that the POI had accomplices. Has anyone else heard anything of the sort? As I said, at this point it's just a rumor. I'm just looking to see if there's any sort of local corroboration. "

a 'deer tape' is from a trail camera set up in an area, pics/video, triggered by deer and other movement.  this being deer hunting season, could very well be.  i dunno.  any locals hearing about this? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1385 on: November 11, 2009, 09:31:50 AM »

"I'm hearing word that LE has found a deer tape made that caught the murder and proves that the POI had accomplices. Has anyone else heard anything of the sort? As I said, at this point it's just a rumor. I'm just looking to see if there's any sort of local corroboration. "

a 'deer tape' is from a trail camera set up in an area, pics/video, triggered by deer and other movement.  this being deer hunting season, could very well be.  i dunno.  any locals hearing about this? 

Wow, interesting, I never heard of a deer tape.
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1386 on: November 11, 2009, 09:39:42 AM »

Add to Friends
Add Comment

from link:

Jill, it only shows up on the cached page that Klaasend posted a while back.  If you go to her MS page directly it shows her last login as Nov 4, but the cached version shows it as Nov 6.  Originally I thought she was referring to AB but now that I think about it, she might be talking about herself.  She was actively logging in long after AB was identified taken in.  Furthermore, how flipping annoying that Miss high-and-mighty with all her "hiding something" and "txt me" and "you're the monster" comments is NOW "praying".  Her blatant disrespect for the severity of this case has bothered me from the beginning.  There's loyalty as a friend and then there's just plain deliquent behavior.  I havetried to learn more about her and HER family, but can find nothing.  Of course, I am so new to all this investigating, that's not saying much! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: November 11, 2009, 09:43:00 AM »

NRCG,
We have a camera set up behind our house.This could be very interesting if true.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: November 11, 2009, 09:46:44 AM »

a deer cam?  hmmm... interesting.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: November 11, 2009, 09:49:10 AM »

Add to Friends
Add Comment

from link:

Jill, it only shows up on the cached page that Klaasend posted a while back.  If you go to her MS page directly it shows her last login as Nov 4, but the cached version shows it as Nov 6.  Originally I thought she was referring to AB but now that I think about it, she might be talking about herself.  She was actively logging in long after AB was identified taken in.  Furthermore, how flipping annoying that Miss high-and-mighty with all her "hiding something" and "txt me" and "you're the monster" comments is NOW "praying".  Her blatant disrespect for the severity of this case has bothered me from the beginning.  There's loyalty as a friend and then there's just plain deliquent behavior.  I havetried to learn more about her and HER family, but can find nothing.  Of course, I am so new to all this investigating, that's not saying much! 

i totally agree and I have to say that this girl has, imo, enjoyed the attention since she found out that she knows the suspect.

I've noticed her commenting on other people's myspace about this, and they do not reply to her.

Most of the kids that I have connected with AB have been discreet.

I think Char- is excited to be involved, even vicariously.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: November 11, 2009, 09:55:41 AM »

I never was able to figure out who AB's bf was.  Does anyone know this?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1391 on: November 11, 2009, 09:55:45 AM »

Just a note on Deer camera, atleast some of them can be viewed on computers. I have a friend that has one set up on his land, and he can sit at home(a good five miles away) and view the pictures the camera takes.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: November 11, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »

NRCG,
We have a camera set up behind our house.This could be very interesting if true.

Trimm, thanks, having grown up where deer hunting is very popular, I swear I never heard of this. OMG if this is true 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1393 on: November 11, 2009, 10:12:50 AM »

OT There is a serial rapeist loose in Tx.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/69676667.html

"It" is attacking elderly ladies that live alone. "It" has been connected to rapes in South and Central Texas.

Txsflame~  You might want to add your link to this thread:

Thread at Scared Monkeys started: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6368.0
Small Texas town reacts to predator who targets elderly

BUMP

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:09:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: November 11, 2009, 10:31:29 AM »

NRCG,

Trimm, thanks, having grown up where deer hunting is very popular, I swear I never heard of this. OMG if this is true 

NORose, here is an example:

http://livecam.buckeyecam.com/lcamera_secure.php?user=whiteridgecabins&camera=3

EXAMPLE ONLY!  NOT THE RUMORED CAM!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: November 11, 2009, 10:32:32 AM »

although not a hunter and I would probably bawl my eyes out if I saw one killed on cam, I love watching these cams.  I love deer.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: November 11, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »

Thanks for the info on deer cams. Someone on another forum brought up a question, and since I would have no idea, because of the homes so close to the woods, would deer hunting be prohibited in that patch of woods because of that?
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: November 11, 2009, 10:49:27 AM »

Thanks for the info on deer cams. Someone on another forum brought up a question, and since I would have no idea, because of the homes so close to the woods, would deer hunting be prohibited in that patch of woods because of that?

NORose, I'm not positive, but I think the cams are USED for hunting.

Like a modern-day deer hide.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: November 11, 2009, 10:53:21 AM »

here:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1160318/a_guide_to_trail_cameras_for_deer_hunting.html?cat=11

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1399 on: November 11, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »

OT There is a serial rapeist loose in Tx.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/69676667.html

"It" is attacking elderly ladies that live alone. "It" has been connected to rapes in South and Central Texas.

Txsflame~  You might want to add your link to this thread:

Thread at Scared Monkeys started: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6368.0
Small Texas town reacts to predator who targets elderly

BUMP

WOW you all are always one step ahead of me.. I had no idea there was already a thread for it.  Ty for pointing it out!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.