April 26, 2024, 02:27:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603249 times)
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1440 on: November 12, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »

My brother, who lives in rural Missouri, has one of those deer cams.  It is quite possible the authorities do have something like this.  Although, I would think we would hear of other arrests. 

The way that county is locked down, I don't think we would know if there had been any more arrests. JMO

ITA, Fanny Mae, we won't hear squat....until possibly 18th then maybe not much.... JMHO
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: November 12, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

Just curious...are any of the monkey locals going to AB's hearing on the 18th?? I know they said no video/audio cameras, just wondering if someone will go so we can get some info on what was said...praying she is tried as an adult!! Just needs to be served!
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1442 on: November 12, 2009, 09:02:09 PM »

I have been pondering the "deer camera" info. I think there maybe a little truth in most rumors. So I am beginning to think maybe there is a camera view.. (iirc didnt sheriff white basically say they had hard evidence?) So now I am wondering if they have it on film and it is ONLY AB, OR if they managed to sneak an arrest in w/o the town knowing it??  Did I also read "several" warrents were served on friday night??  Are juvenile arrest on casenet? Can someone(cause I cant seem to get casenet to work for me..lol) look and see if there are any other arrest in the days and weeks following EO murder?

I ask because we had a murder here about three yrs ago. Three poeple were involved, but LE wanted more evidence.. SO they pretty much locked one of the members of the "murder" party up every chance they got. He made it easy for them, driving w/o a license.But it took them about 6 weeks to get the whole story together and arrest the other two, and one of them was a 15 yr old. SOOo I am wondering if maybe something like this happened in JC, they got the most dangerous off the streets ASAP, but had others in mind that they quietly arrested?? And possible "arrested" them under other pretenses??

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: November 12, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »

Hi All Monkeys   Thank you moderator for approving me as a member!  I am a newbie to this forum, but post on quite a few others. I first got involved with these cases during the Haleigh Cummings search.  I am obsessed, completely obsessed with finding out any more information about the killer or killers of Elizabeth Olten.  Someone here, I believe, read my post on Websleuths where I asked why when searching for names, hints can't be given like First letter - and last letter or a sounds like. Someone here did it for the last name of the man AB's sister married. Websleuths said they did not allow it, but I think it can be a valuable tool and it can be done without actually posting the names.

I am not sure about posting from other forums, but I found this one at:
http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2009/10/report-teen-girl-suspected-in-elizabeth-olten-homicide.html

"-I actually live in Florida now but my niece was friends with Elizabeth...I saw her many times in Aug. She was happy and loving. A is the first name of the girl that is in question from what I have heard and after hearing what she said, the things she did and she made the statement she could get away with murder! Get real she needs to be sentenced to death.....! Her mother had a drug problem....she lived with her grandmother. At 15yrs old we know what is right and wrong...no matter what our situation is we are still responsible for our actions, as well as she should be. I have heard that A ripped all Elizabeths fingernails out, burned her eyelids with a cig. and then stabbed her 3times. With one last attempt she slit her throat. " 

Has anyone else heard this? Sounds like this person does know quite a lot of information.   I hope to get to know all of you.   I must spend 5 or 6 hours a day researching for anything at all about why this girl would do such a thing.

I am very happy to have been approved,and hope I can be a worthy contributor to the site.    KK

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1444 on: November 12, 2009, 09:46:20 PM »

Hi All Monkeys   Thank you moderator for approving me as a member!  I am a newbie to this forum, but post on quite a few others. I first got involved with these cases during the Haleigh Cummings search.  I am obsessed, completely obsessed with finding out any more information about the killer or killers of Elizabeth Olten.  Someone here, I believe, read my post on Websleuths where I asked why when searching for names, hints can't be given like First letter - and last letter or a sounds like. Someone here did it for the last name of the man AB's sister married. Websleuths said they did not allow it, but I think it can be a valuable tool and it can be done without actually posting the names.

I am not sure about posting from other forums, but I found this one at:
http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2009/10/report-teen-girl-suspected-in-elizabeth-olten-homicide.html

"-I actually live in Florida now but my niece was friends with Elizabeth...I saw her many times in Aug. She was happy and loving. A is the first name of the girl that is in question from what I have heard and after hearing what she said, the things she did and she made the statement she could get away with murder! Get real she needs to be sentenced to death.....! Her mother had a drug problem....she lived with her grandmother. At 15yrs old we know what is right and wrong...no matter what our situation is we are still responsible for our actions, as well as she should be. I have heard that A ripped all Elizabeths fingernails out, burned her eyelids with a cig. and then stabbed her 3times. With one last attempt she slit her throat. " 

Has anyone else heard this? Sounds like this person does know quite a lot of information.   I hope to get to know all of you.   I must spend 5 or 6 hours a day researching for anything at all about why this girl would do such a thing.

I am very happy to have been approved,and hope I can be a worthy contributor to the site.    KK

WELCOME Karen K.. We love new Monkeys!!!

KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: November 12, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »

Awe, thank you. I am so happy to be a new monkey. And I am a huge fan of yours!
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: November 12, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »

I have a feeling she is where ever her family is and is being "monitored" by juvenile counselors. JMO

I would think she is in custody, probably at Fulton Missouri at the state mental hospital, to protect the other youth at the Prenger Juvi center, seems like I read that somewhere and it made sense.

Grandma is back and I don't think the aunt and new hubby ever left, two cars there almost every day. A few days ago I saw a mini van and gentleman picking up a child at the daycare house before 5:00pm, and Grandma's truck and horses are back also. So I guess things are getting back to some normalcy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: November 12, 2009, 10:44:59 PM »

Welcome new members!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: November 12, 2009, 10:58:03 PM »

I have a feeling she is where ever her family is and is being "monitored" by juvenile counselors. JMO

I would think she is in custody, probably at Fulton Missouri at the state mental hospital, to protect the other youth at the Prenger Juvi center, seems like I read that somewhere and it made sense.

Grandma is back and I don't think the aunt and new hubby ever left, two cars there almost every day. A few days ago I saw a mini van and gentleman picking up a child at the daycare house before 5:00pm, and Grandma's truck and horses are back also. So I guess things are getting back to some normalcy.

Glad to see you TOM. I was getting ready to close up shop, but I saw you here posting.

I wanted to welcome KarenK also. 

We've had so many new monkeys lately, it is hard to keep up. I hope I haven't missed anyone else.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: November 12, 2009, 11:05:29 PM »

I would hope that is what has happened, and she is in custody. The "this particular girl" from her lawyer is very worrisome to me. I interoperate that to mean "this very special girl." I think Elizabeth ought to be the one to get that designation from everyone involved. Instead, it looks like she is someone they would rather just be forgotten, and in many ways she has been already. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: November 13, 2009, 12:00:20 AM »

I seriously doubt that. That sounds pretty far fetched. Of course I dont know.... I just doubt it.  JMO

I have heard rumors last week that there might be more people involved, but nothing more than rumors. As far as a game camera, yes they are popular around here, and I do know someone hunts in those woods, as there is a truck parked at a gate right past the GP's home during turkey and deer season every year. This would be south of their old house, possible the hunter has rights to the wooded area behind the homes? Probably just a rumor as more people would be under arrest... Wait a minute, is AB actually under arrest as a juvi, or just being held? Hmmmmmm.?..?

That's the thing...we don't know for sure if AB acted alone or if she had accomplices. If there are others involved LE may still be trying to identify them. AB has friends in other states according to her MS and FB...so if there was someone else involved they may not live in JC. It wouldn't be absurd for a deer tape to exist...they mount to a tree, fence post, etc. I have heard they are camouflage to avoid altering the wildlife's behavior...therefore AB would not of known it was there because it blends in with the surroundings.
I guess we're not going to know if a so called deer tape exist until they want us to know.  Have a great night monkey friends.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: November 13, 2009, 07:44:01 AM »

http://**/articles/2009/11/13/news_local/048local06olten09.txt
Benefit for Olten memorial fund slated Sunday
Published: Friday, November 13, 2009 5:59 AM CST
A benefit for the Elizabeth Olten Memorial Fund is being held from 1-3 p.m. Sunday in Jefferson City at Mike's Corner Pocket, 215 E. High St.

The 9-year-old girl was reported missing in early October; her body was found in a wooded area a few days later. A juvenile has been charged in her death.

Members of Central Missouri Riders will be on hand to collect money that will then be donated to the memorial fund, which will benefit the education of Anthony Olten, the brother of Elizabeth Olten.

Those wishing to make a donation to the Elizabeth Olten Memorial Fund can make checks payable to the Elizabeth Olten Memorial Fund c/o Missouri Missing, P.O. Box 1688, Jefferson City Mo., 65109.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1452 on: November 13, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

Just wondering.. Has anyone else noticed that ALL videos of the Sheriff Whites press conference when he announced they ahd founf Elizabeth has been removed?? Or is it I jsut cant find them. I did find where the video was suppose to be on a couple of channels, but when I click it says no longer available. Why remove THAT video???  I wanted to see it again, becasue I noticed in several of the stories online(news) it seems he is misquoted, on certain topics, now I can not find the video.

Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: November 13, 2009, 11:44:01 AM »

Where are all the people that have friends, or friends of friends that know LE, medical examiners, court personnel, funeral directer, etc in Jefferson City area, that can give good info on this Elizabeth Olten case. Surely AB has had a bond hearing by now, where is she at, hospital, juvy hall, I doubt if shes still in city jail. People in the know talk, hell I bet the kids at AB's school has a lot of info. Did AB stab, cut, strangle, burn EO? Was there a deer camera, did someone help her, did she film it herself, what hard evidence does LE have?
Elong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: November 13, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »

Kenda,  I posted a couple of days ago that my husband's niece said the HS administration is making every effort to keep kids from posting anything on line.  Administration is also trying to make sure that parents are scared too.
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: November 13, 2009, 12:08:26 PM »

Kenda,  I posted a couple of days ago that my husband's niece said the HS administration is making every effort to keep kids from posting anything on line.  Administration is also trying to make sure that parents are scared too.

When have students listened to administration? This would be the first time.
No one needs to give their name, ie a friend of mine in LE told me xyz
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: November 13, 2009, 12:18:36 PM »

When have students listened to administration? This would be the first time.
No one needs to give their name, ie a friend of mine in LE told me xyz

Although me may not have it for long, We still have freedom of speech. The school administration would no doubt be sued if they punished a student or teacher for stating what they know about this case, even if they could determined where it came from, as long as it didn't happen on school property, and probably even if it did.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: November 13, 2009, 12:20:07 PM »

I saw where you posted that. I don't understand how on earth they think they can enforce that. People have a right to their own opinions and monitoring the the internet over this seems something that the school has no right in doing. Or rather punishing students who voice an opinion. I know that schools don't tolerate internet bullying so to speak but this seems way off base for a HS to actually step in. One thing is to make a request, it's a whole 'nother thing to try to scare students. Unbelievable.

On another note, comments are heating up over the benefit this weekend. Seems people are upset that donations are going to an "education" fund for the brother of Elizabeth.

http://**/articles/2009/11/13/news_local/048local06olten09.txt
gofish wrote on Nov 13, 2009 9:10 AM:

" I'll get yelled at for this BUT...I'll say it anyways. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? The family might as well sell their story to a tv station or write a book. When one kid dies, you ask other for money to school the other? Makes no sense. Maybe if dad weren't in prison the family would be able to save money for educational purposes. I have serious doubts that any money will be used for the kid.

I personally don't know how I feel about that. I'm a little bit confused as to an education fund however, in respect to Elizabeth Olten's mother, I'm guessing that funeral expenses were donated as well as additional bills. Perhaps the education fund is to be able to pull the brother from public school and put him in private school so as to not have to have the murder up front and center. Or maybe for therapy-or it could be college. I'm just thinking out loud because I certainly feel that the family needs all the help they can get.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: November 13, 2009, 12:29:29 PM »

" I'll get yelled at for this BUT...I'll say it anyways. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? The family might as well sell their story to a tv station or write a book. When one kid dies, you ask other for money to school the other? Makes no sense. Maybe if dad weren't in prison the family would be able to save money for educational purposes. I have serious doubts that any money will be used for the kid.
[/b]

I personally don't know how I feel about that. I'm a little bit confused as to an education fund however, in respect to Elizabeth Olten's mother, I'm guessing that funeral expenses were donated as well as additional bills. Perhaps the education fund is to be able to pull the brother from public school and put him in private school so as to not have to have the murder up front and center. Or maybe for therapy-or it could be college. I'm just thinking out loud because I certainly feel that the family needs all the help they can get.
When I read that there was a fund for the education of the brother, it made me feel like that was just not right.  I would expect to help the family with funds for a funeral etc... but just to keep handing money if it is not really needed, doesn't make much sense to me.... now don't go off the deep end and crucify me.   
I want justice for Elizabeth... that is what is most important.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: November 13, 2009, 12:33:59 PM »

Well not used to this yet.... got my reply inside the quote box somehow..... gotta figure this out.  Sorry!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.