April 16, 2024, 02:28:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602514 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: November 13, 2009, 04:55:53 PM »

" I'll get yelled at for this BUT...I'll say it anyways. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? The family might as well sell their story to a tv station or write a book. When one kid dies, you ask other for money to school the other? Makes no sense. Maybe if dad weren't in prison the family would be able to save money for educational purposes. I have serious doubts that any money will be used for the kid.
[/b]

I personally don't know how I feel about that. I'm a little bit confused as to an education fund however, in respect to Elizabeth Olten's mother, I'm guessing that funeral expenses were donated as well as additional bills. Perhaps the education fund is to be able to pull the brother from public school and put him in private school so as to not have to have the murder up front and center. Or maybe for therapy-or it could be college. I'm just thinking out loud because I certainly feel that the family needs all the help they can get.
When I read that there was a fund for the education of the brother, it made me feel like that was just not right.  I would expect to help the family with funds for a funeral etc... but just to keep handing money if it is not really needed, doesn't make much sense to me.... now don't go off the deep end and crucify me.   
I want justice for Elizabeth... that is what is most important.

I sure as hell hope that EO's main family wasn't involved in this donation for the boys college fund. It seems that now days people think if a tragic death occurred in a family, that a college fund should be taken for the kids. This makes no sense at all. I don't get it, if a person dies accidental or naturally, OK, but if tragicilly, then start a college fund???

Thank you for that link.  I'm not directing my comments to anyone, but in general. First of all, I'm disgusted, but not at the benefit.  I'm embarrassed to know that I might have stood next to one of those people in line somewhere yesterday.  To suggest that someone would exploit their child's murder 3-4 weeks after the fact is beyond my comprehension. 

It is not unusual for obituaries here to list an educational trust fund where memorials may be sent.  It's common.  It's maybe looking for something good in something tragic.  People want to "do" something and this is something they can do.  I don't recall negative comments locally when a woman was recently murdered by her estranged husband and memorials were directed to a grandson.  Wednesday's paper had an obituary for an unwed pregnant teen that was in a car accident and memorials were directed to what appears to be a nephew born out-of-wedlock [GASP!] 

I've found myself typing and deleting for several minutes now because I don't want to seem insensitive.  It doesn't matter how someone dies.  Whether it's a heart attack or a car accident.  Whether it's serving our country, victim of terrorism, or murder.  It's the idea that maybe, just maybe, something good can come out of it.  I don't know the family personally so I'm just offering the following for thought.  Maybe Elizabeth's brother would have been happy working for minimum wage all his life.  Maybe as a result of this he'll want to go into psychology or law.  And maybe now he'll be able to. 

My tax dollars were recently donated to others who chose to trade in a clunker or buy a new house.  The govt distributes monies to victims of terrorism.  Elizabeth was just a little girl and there will be no govt bail-out for her family.  The benefit is voluntary.  Whoever wants to donate, can.  Yes, it's unusual that there's a benefit and that something else (Missouri Missing) was noted in the obituary.  But everything about this case is unusual.  And I could certainly see where this isn't what Elizabeth's family was thinking about when they were writing up an obituary.   

In response to another post, as a local the only thing I've heard from a reliable source that I didn't see reported was that AB would appear at the hearing in person.  I referenced that in another post.

Also, the reference that AB's attorney made about "this particular juvenile."  When I first saw that I took it as his attempt to keep from saying "her" and hopefully that's all it is.   
This will be my last post becase of people like you who think they are holier than thou. Discusted because you might have been in line with someone who post somethig you don't agree to. You r just a nasty a*s person. A child that has a family member die of natural cause has to strive to go to college, but a kid that has a family member die tragicaly should have a donated college fund is fantastic to you.
 Thats great, but why slam people that have a different opinon of yours.
Please take my approval off for this site. People like "three left feet" has ruined this site for me

Is that what was meant?  Three left feet was embarrassed at the thought of perhaps standing in line next to us because we had a different opinion?  That is sad.  I woulnd't let them run you off though.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1481 on: November 13, 2009, 05:14:49 PM »

" I'll get yelled at for this BUT...I'll say it anyways. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? The family might as well sell their story to a tv station or write a book. When one kid dies, you ask other for money to school the other? Makes no sense. Maybe if dad weren't in prison the family would be able to save money for educational purposes. I have serious doubts that any money will be used for the kid.
[/b]

I personally don't know how I feel about that. I'm a little bit confused as to an education fund however, in respect to Elizabeth Olten's mother, I'm guessing that funeral expenses were donated as well as additional bills. Perhaps the education fund is to be able to pull the brother from public school and put him in private school so as to not have to have the murder up front and center. Or maybe for therapy-or it could be college. I'm just thinking out loud because I certainly feel that the family needs all the help they can get.
When I read that there was a fund for the education of the brother, it made me feel like that was just not right.  I would expect to help the family with funds for a funeral etc... but just to keep handing money if it is not really needed, doesn't make much sense to me.... now don't go off the deep end and crucify me.   

I sure as hell hope that EO's main family wasn't involved in this donation for the boys college fund. It seems that now days people think if a tragic death occurred in a family, that a college fund should be taken for the kids. This makes no sense at all. I don't get it, if a person dies accidental or naturally, OK, but if tragicilly, then start a college fund???

Thank you for that link.  I'm not directing my comments to anyone, but in general. First of all, I'm disgusted, but not at the benefit.  I'm embarrassed to know that I might have stood next to one of those people in line somewhere yesterday.  To suggest that someone would exploit their child's murder 3-4 weeks after the fact is beyond my comprehension

It is not unusual for obituaries here to list an educational trust fund where memorials may be sent.  It's common.  It's maybe looking for something good in something tragic.  People want to "do" something and this is something they can do.  I don't recall negative comments locally when a woman was recently murdered by her estranged husband and memorials were directed to a grandson.  Wednesday's paper had an obituary for an unwed pregnant teen that was in a car accident and memorials were directed to what appears to be a nephew born out-of-wedlock [GASP!] 

I've found myself typing and deleting for several minutes now because I don't want to seem insensitive.  It doesn't matter how someone dies.  Whether it's a heart attack or a car accident.  Whether it's serving our country, victim of terrorism, or murder.  It's the idea that maybe, just maybe, something good can come out of it.  I don't know the family personally so I'm just offering the following for thought.  Maybe Elizabeth's brother would have been happy working for minimum wage all his life.  Maybe as a result of this he'll want to go into psychology or law.  And maybe now he'll be able to. 

My tax dollars were recently donated to others who chose to trade in a clunker or buy a new house.  The govt distributes monies to victims of terrorism.  Elizabeth was just a little girl and there will be no govt bail-out for her family.  The benefit is voluntary.  Whoever wants to donate, can.  Yes, it's unusual that there's a benefit and that something else (Missouri Missing) was noted in the obituary.  But everything about this case is unusual.  And I could certainly see where this isn't what Elizabeth's family was thinking about when they were writing up an obituary.   

In response to another post, as a local the only thing I've heard from a reliable source that I didn't see reported was that AB would appear at the hearing in person.  I referenced that in another post.

Also, the reference that AB's attorney made about "this particular juvenile."  When I first saw that I took it as his attempt to keep from saying "her" and hopefully that's all it is.   
This will be my last post becase of people like you who think they are holier than thou. Discusted because you might have been in line with someone who post somethig you don't agree to. You r just a nasty a*s person. A child that has a family member die of natural cause has to strive to go to college, but a kid that has a family member die tragicaly should have a donated college fund is fantastic to you.
Please take my approval off for this site. People like "three left feet" has ruined this site for me

I THINK she meant she would be disgusted to stand in line with the people attacking EOs family.. That is what I took it to mean. I think she was referring to the  poeple making negative comments about the benefit.. Part bolded be me..I took to mean she did not like that people were suggesting that Eo family trying to exploit her death. jmho

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Hitch
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1482 on: November 13, 2009, 05:19:46 PM »

WELCOME TO HITCH, ROXIE, AND BANANAS!!! 

AND TO ANY OTHER NEW MONKEY'S I MAY HAVE MISSED. WE HAVE HAD A BUNCH LATELY!!
HITCH, I hate to disagree with you on your first post, but we have covered many missing and murdered and some committed by juveniles. Never have I personally seen such a brick wall of information and coverage. Even in the Sandra Cantu case, although it was not a juvenile involved in the killing, there was quite a lot of non-information, but not to this degree. Lindsey Baum's missing case is almost as stonewalled, however, it is not the capital city of the state either and is in a pretty remote location.

The erasing of public records on the official sites has been alarming. Many of them did not involve Alyssa at all, but they were still taken down. The media have lightly covered the story and the "leave us alone" bloggers have been out in force. Even locals have complained about the way things are disposed of silently and quickly.

So although I disagree with you on this, please do not take me as unwelcoming. I just want to see Elizabeth Olten's not to be "this particular, special girl."  an angelic monkey

Thanks for the welcome and don't worry about disagreeing with me.  Discussions would be pretty boring if everyone agreed with each other!

I am not used to cases like this, especially so close to home so I am not familiar with how other communities cover them.  I just try to put myself in the shoes of each side and try to determine how I might handle it.  If I was on the defense team I would be covering as much of AB's online tracks as possible.  If I were with the prosecution I don't think I would want some of this information out there until I was ready to use it to my best advantage.  If I were with the media I would certainly stop short of reporting on rumors.  Once you start down that road, there is no end to it.

Next week's adult certification hearing should be very interesting.  Will the prosecution go all out and lay out every bit of evidence they have to prove pre-meditation and prove that AB knew exactly what she was doing?  Or will they be confident enough she will be certified that they will hold back?

The media have hardly reported anything. These murders do no happen in a bubble. The local media hardly covered the funeral of Elizabeth even though it was public, and there was a big turnout on the streets for her procession.  The school board did not even meet until MONDAY at 11am when school was already in session. They didn't even have a plan in place for how to treat the elementary students who were class mates of Elizabeth's, and only lip service paid to the high school students because one of the TEACHERS committed suicide that morning. As far as I have heard, they never did get counselors for the students, and it is supposed to be hush-hush because the perp is a Jefferson City High School student. It is a secret.....because she is a juvi.

I could go on and on,  but I won't. BTW, since you are local, are you familiar with the Funeral Home owner??? The one with the beautiful white carriage and the white horse that pulls it?

The local media hardly covered the funeral of Elizabeth even though it was public, and there was a big turnout on the streets for her procession.

I thought the local media did a great job covering the funeral.  In my opinion they respectfully kept their distance and were not shoving microphones and cameras in the faces of the mourners.  The photos in the paper and video coverage on TV showing the carriage and the people lining the streets captured the sadness.

I have no connections with the school so I don't know any more than you probably do about how that was handled.

I do know of the Funeral Home owner but do not know him personally.   
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: November 13, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »

WOW  I'm not sure what to say to this and don't really want to get involved but I have to say that usually I skim through anything NOT related to the case for this reason. If, in fact three left feet did was referring to "us" (monkeys) in their post I have to ask myself why they are part of this forum? I know that if I felt that disgusted with another's opinion, I wouldn't waste my time starting a debate or arguing my point, I would move on and find a site that I enjoyed. Maybe,TLF since u are a local, you are too close to the situation to be involved in a discussion like this one. With that being said, Kenda, please don't let them run you off although I understand how you might feel. I enjoy SM because everyone (up to now) has been very courteous when it comes to accepting different views on things. I agree with something TLF said about it's the family's choice to help whomever they feel needs it with donations they have received (brother, cousin, aunt, uncle, in wedlock, out of wedlock), but that doesn't mean I would do the same thing.  I take everything with a grain of salt and although there are some things being said on this site that I absolutely don't agree with (Morgan Harrington case) I will not voice that they are wrong because I feel that gets us O/T and takes our focus off of the reason we are here--JUSTICE for the victims!! It's time to get back to what is important--

RE: my post about the scheduled hearings, new monkey (don't remember ur name and can't look it up right now) thank you for responding and welcome, it didn't even dawn on me that it may not be listed due to the different courts. I'm signing off for the weekend, and I hope ALL monkeys have a safe, blessed weekend! TTY ALL SUNDAY!! Smile
TammyW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: November 13, 2009, 06:26:34 PM »

[/b]

Thank you for that link.  I'm not directing my comments to anyone, but in general. First of all, I'm disgusted, but not at the benefit.  I'm embarrassed to know that I might have stood next to one of those people in line somewhere yesterday.  To suggest that someone would exploit their child's murder 3-4 weeks after the fact is beyond my comprehension

I THINK she meant she would be disgusted to stand in line with the people attacking EOs family.. That is what I took it to mean. I think she was referring to the  poeple making negative comments about the benefit.. Part bolded be me..I took to mean she did not like that people were suggesting that Eo family trying to exploit her death. jmho

Hello, this is Tammy again from Central Missouri Riders.  I have seen the article in News Tribune and also the comments.  I want to set the record straight because the article is a bit misleading. 

First, the money collected is going to Elizabeth's mother to use as she sees fit.  It is NOT going directly into the educational fund UNLESS she puts it there.  Missouri Missing is helping me by contacting her to find out her wishes.  Our intentions with this Benefit was to raise money for ANY need that she may have.  I have heard that she has not been to work, the media won't leave her alone.  Almost a month without pay.  I think there is a need there. 

Yes we know of her father and brother, but regardless of what they have done, no mother should have to go through something like this. 

We have a great group of riders with big hearts.  They are parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers and sisters.  They can't imagine having to go through this.  They want to something to help this family.

I only hope that this grieving mother does not see some of the post on News Tribune.   She is grieving and some of those comments, IMO, would be horrible to read.

My questions to all you Monkey's is ARE WE WRONG???

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: November 13, 2009, 06:54:38 PM »

TammyW  I think Elizabeth's mother should be able to use the money however she sees fit.  I personally think that when we start taking a stance on what she does with the money than we are not giving from the heart anyway.  jmo
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1486 on: November 13, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »

TammyW  I think Elizabeth's mother should be able to use the money however she sees fit.  I personally think that when we start taking a stance on what she does with the money than we are not giving from the heart anyway.  jmo
TammyW WELCOME and I agree with you Elizabeth's mom shoud be able to use the money how she sees fit.  And thank-you TammyW
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: November 13, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »

Greetings Monkeys!  I am a local that found your site shortly after this whole incident began.  Based on clues and information some of you dug up, I was able to find the names and various information on the players in this ongoing drama.  (Remind me to never do anything illegal.)  It is nice to have a forum like this to go to where people can discuss theories and rumors.

I think many of you understand that there will not be much “official” information put out there until after the adult certification hearing on the 18th.  Even then who knows how much more information we will get.  Because of this lack of information, I have seen a growing number of people assume there is a widespread conspiracy in this town to keep this whole incident under wraps.

Looking at this as objectively as possible, my gut feeling is the media and law enforcement is not reporting anything else because there is nothing else to report.  A horrible crime was committed, a suspect is in custody.  There will be a hearing on the 18th to determine if this juvenile will be tried as an adult.

If everyone’s wish is that justice for Elizabeth be done, what other information being made public is going to help prosecute this case?  Or are we looking for more information just to satisfy our need to know? 

I have lived in this area most of my life and I am fairly certain there is no one person or organization with enough power to keep a lid on this kind of horrible crime, especially in this day and age of internet forums and social networks.  Jefferson City is not Mayberry.  Whether you choose to look for the negative aspects of this town or the positive aspects of this town, you will find it.

WELCOME Hitch  And living in this area most of your life, you have a good feel of the area and people. I know my wish is justice for Elizabeth, and the lack of info is because like you said there is nothing else to report. And since the suspect is a minor, they have to be very careful what is said, no reason for rumors or info put out that could ruin the state's case, that would make no sense. If she is tried as a juvenile then there must be a very good reason for that to happen, and if she is tried as an adult, then of course we will get more info.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1488 on: November 13, 2009, 08:04:42 PM »

Shoot once again I messed up a post.. I really do not think TLF meant the post the way it was read. I BELIEVE she was meaning she could have been standing beside the people that posted to the news article so heartlessly... I mean how many of us are even near JC, so we wouldnt be in the same grocery store..BUT the people posting to the news are more then likely local also.. Please give her a chance.. let us NOT jump to conclusions. (ever the peace maker  )

TY very much for ur post Tammy, I had not considered the aspect of PP not being able to work due to being bothered by media.. or even if it is due to her grief...and also handling grief of her other children.  Then there will be a trial to attend very probably, and I feel sure the whole family might benefit from counseling.. so I hope people give with their heart open. I also understood it was MM doing the benefit, and didnt think the family persay "asked" for it. Some will look for bad  (ie those posting negatively in newspaper) in everything. This very generous offer by very generous people is shone in bad light.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
TammyW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: November 13, 2009, 08:24:21 PM »

Shoot once again I messed up a post.. I really do not think TLF meant the post the way it was read. I BELIEVE she was meaning she could have been standing beside the people that posted to the news article so heartlessly... I mean how many of us are even near JC, so we wouldnt be in the same grocery store..BUT the people posting to the news are more then likely local also.. Please give her a chance.. let us NOT jump to conclusions. (ever the peace maker  )

TY very much for ur post Tammy, I had not considered the aspect of PP not being able to work due to being bothered by media.. or even if it is due to her grief...and also handling grief of her other children.  Then there will be a trial to attend very probably, and I feel sure the whole family might benefit from counseling.. so I hope people give with their heart open. I also understood it was MM doing the benefit, and didnt think the family persay "asked" for it. Some will look for bad  (ie those posting negatively in newspaper) in everything. This very generous offer by very generous people is shone in bad light.

No the family did not ask for this benefit. It was a members suggestion and the rest of the members ran with it.

This is a good thing and we don't have to answer to to those nasty people on NT for what we are doing. I don't have to justify my actions to anybody but God and my husband.

How would they feel if their daughter was taken away from them? Their grand child? How long would it take them  to be able to get up in the morning and put one foot in front of the other? Could they even go back to their job? Could they wake up in the same house knowing that their little girl will never walk thru the front door again?

People by nature will bitch and moan because they think they know it all but you know what, Monday morning when I wake up and look in the mirror I'm gonna be happy with the person I see because I was part of the fund raiser for Elizabeth the day before!!!

Spread the word everyone, I want the streets running over with people come Sunday!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: November 13, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »

Thank-you TammyW  an angelic monkey
TammyW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: November 13, 2009, 08:26:54 PM »

PS:  KRCG TV did mentioned it on their 6pm news cast.  It is also on their web site http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=377071

Pardon the tone of my last post, but some people just make me mad!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: November 13, 2009, 08:59:47 PM »

PS:  KRCG TV did mentioned it on their 6pm news cast.  It is also on their web site http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=377071

It's ok.    What is NT?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: November 13, 2009, 09:00:59 PM »

It's ok.    What is NT?

Sorry, I forgot to say welcome TAMMYW 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Hitch
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: November 13, 2009, 09:32:26 PM »

It's ok.    What is NT?

NT is short for the News Tribune, our local paper. 

Tammy, what you and the riders are doing Sunday is great.  Don't get discouraged by a few bitter people who could win the lottery and do nothing but complain about the taxes they would have to pay.  You are not forcing anyone to participate and if they don't want to donate, they don't have to.
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: November 13, 2009, 09:35:28 PM »

I haven't been on for about a week, just spent an hour reading posts and catching up.  All I can say is, that I was quite blown away reading these last few posts about a fundraiser for the family.  A child was murdered and someone is trying to help out the family, and people COMPLAIN about it?  SERIOUSLY?  Did I read something there wrong?  I'm just blown away...........
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: November 13, 2009, 09:50:11 PM »

I haven't been on for about a week, just spent an hour reading posts and catching up.  All I can say is, that I was quite blown away reading these last few posts about a fundraiser for the family.  A child was murdered and someone is trying to help out the family, and people COMPLAIN about it?  SERIOUSLY?  Did I read something there wrong?  I'm just blown away...........
I know 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1497 on: November 13, 2009, 10:02:14 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all the new Monkeys.

Tammy I think what you guys are doing is great. Some are going to biotch and complain no matter what is done. If they do not want to donate they don't have to.
I just do not see where there is a conspiracy theory going on in JC. This suspect is a minor and there are different laws for minors and adults.

I come to this thread to check on updates. I want justice for Elizabeth.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: November 13, 2009, 10:12:47 PM »

And on Nov 18th we may or may not find out if the suspect will be tried as a juvenile or an adult, not sure if the judge will make a ruling the same day or not. And I'm sure if she is not tried as an adult there will be a lot of outrage in the community, at least I would think so.
Hitch
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: November 13, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

When they hold the hearing on the 18th to determine if the suspect will be tried as an adult or not, what will be presented before the judge?  Will the prosecution present evidence from the case i.e. she did this, this and that which proves she was completely aware of what she was doing or is this hearing going to be a defense expert shrink vs. the prosecution expert shrink?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.