April 26, 2024, 05:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603258 times)
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: November 15, 2009, 10:34:40 PM »

The last thing I can say about Judge Beetem is I found his contributors to his campaign. I have been have a good time going through them and what they might mean. I have them screen shot, so even if the go away, I have them.

I got side tracked By Shaniya's thread tonight. Some new things have come up. So I have to continued my searches but I will continue tomorrow. I have already found a couple of really interesting things.

Jefferson City doesn't want the attention. By being so close up, they have only caused more.
Elizabeth Olten IS the "special girl, and this particular girl, not the perp.  an angelic monkey

Yes, I remember the news articles after Judge Tom Brown lost the election, but trust me, Cole County was ready for a replacement.

TammyW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: November 15, 2009, 10:47:12 PM »

If any locals went to the benefit today for Elizabeth's family-can you post and tell us how it went? I've been keeping good thoughts that everything went well and you all were able to raise some money to help out the family. Anyway, would love to hear the details!

We raised $850 dollars for Elizabeth's mother.  It was pouring buckets here today and I wonder if that kept people away.  We had about 50 people there.  I just thought there would have been more.  KMIZ 17, KRCG 13 and News Tribune were all there to report. 

A lot of Elizabeth's family was there and the money was given to her aunt to give to her mother.  They told us that Elizabeth's mother is not only grieving but is mad!!  God how awful this must be on her.  Losing a child is the most horrible thing a person will ever have to endure, and to add to that, losing her in this manor.  Not only is she grieving but she now has to deal with her anger and the pain of a trial. 

They also told us that her mother can't go back to work yet.  How long would it take any of us to get out of bed, put one foot in front of the other and get back to something that resembles a normal life???? 

There were tears shed today.  The family told us that they were so thankful we did this. 

Anyone out there (New Tribune message board people) who think that we should not have done this or think that the family did not need or deserve the money, well they can all just stay in their glass houses in Mayberry and pretend that life is good. 

I am proud of my group and proud of what we did today.  I only wish it could have been more. 

Our web site was private, and some of it still is, sorry,  but I have made it public for a while if any of you Monkey's want to check out the photos from today.  http://www.meetup.com/Central-Missouri-Riders/ click on photos on the left sidebar of the home page.  The pictures will come up.

QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: November 15, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

☼ SmoothCriminal Lovz Alyssa Alwayz ♫☼www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl
Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
layin on my bed; lost a friend; missing alyssa; being stalked..ew; going to see this is it! :DMood: lovezalyssa Sad
Posted 22 hours ago from Mobile

Why is this girl still posting on her myspace?  where are her parents?????
(P.S.  Not sure how the whole "cached" thing works, but the cached page version shows her updates even though her "private" MS does not reflect her most recent activity.)

Counting down the days until the hearing!  Really really praying for the Judge to do the right thing!! 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: November 15, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »

If any locals went to the benefit today for Elizabeth's family-can you post and tell us how it went? I've been keeping good thoughts that everything went well and you all were able to raise some money to help out the family. Anyway, would love to hear the details!

We raised $850 dollars for Elizabeth's mother.  It was pouring buckets here today and I wonder if that kept people away.  We had about 50 people there.  I just thought there would have been more.  KMIZ 17, KRCG 13 and News Tribune were all there to report. 

A lot of Elizabeth's family was there and the money was given to her aunt to give to her mother.  They told us that Elizabeth's mother is not only grieving but is mad!!  God how awful this must be on her.  Losing a child is the most horrible thing a person will ever have to endure, and to add to that, losing her in this manor.  Not only is she grieving but she now has to deal with her anger and the pain of a trial. 

They also told us that her mother can't go back to work yet.  How long would it take any of us to get out of bed, put one foot in front of the other and get back to something that resembles a normal life???? 

There were tears shed today.  The family told us that they were so thankful we did this. 

Anyone out there (New Tribune message board people) who think that we should not have done this or think that the family did not need or deserve the money, well they can all just stay in their glass houses in Mayberry and pretend that life is good. 

I am proud of my group and proud of what we did today.  I only wish it could have been more. 

Our web site was private, and some of it still is, sorry,  but I have made it public for a while if any of you Monkey's want to check out the photos from today.  http://www.meetup.com/Central-Missouri-Riders/ click on photos on the left sidebar of the home page.  The pictures will come up.

TAMMY~ thank you from all of us who feel so bad for Elizabeth's mother. I agree with every word that you wrote above. I can't imagine the dread of waking up everyday and having to face the grim reality of life without one of my children, especially under these circumstances.
Warm thanks to you and all the riders that took time out of their lives to help her.
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: November 16, 2009, 02:04:00 AM »

That's such a wonderful thing your group did for the Olten family today. I don't blame the mom for being mad...I couldn't even imagine the devastation and turmoil she must be going through. Then she has to watch her other children grieve for their sister...my heart goes out to this family.
A great big thanks to the Missouri Riders!!!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1545 on: November 16, 2009, 06:46:23 AM »

With so little being reported, I think it's interesting to see what the mindset is of the locals and what kinds of opinions they have. You'd think there'd be more focus of how awful this murder is but instead a lot of negativity aimed at the victim's mother. I am waiting to see how LE conducts themselves on the 18th or if they are just keep the whole no comment and threats against anyone who talks. The way they are running this is just bizarre to the point where they just might get an even bigger spotlight than they ever dreamed of.

That blows me away too, ESPRESSO. It could have easily have been their child that was killed. I am mortified by the attitudes I have seen. And anyway, by trying to hide everything, it just makes a dig harder.

I have no big hopes for the hearing on Nov 18. I think she is going to be declared a juvi and the big broom is going to keep on doing its work. The the heat of the hot spotlight is really going to be felt. JMO

That is one of the big problems with the US today. Good people are either too weak and scared to stand up or spend too much time protecting the evil around us. What about the victims. That is who it is supposed to be about. They seem to have been lost in the shuffle.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: November 16, 2009, 06:54:14 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:58:17 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1547 on: November 16, 2009, 09:34:12 AM »

I'm so glad that the fund raiser was able to raise some money for Elizabeth's family, thank-you for being a part of that TammyW  an angelic monkey
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: November 16, 2009, 09:45:18 AM »

☼ SmoothCriminal Lovz Alyssa Alwayz ♫☼www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl
Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
layin on my bed; lost a friend; missing alyssa; being stalked..ew; going to see this is it! :DMood: lovezalyssa Sad
Posted 22 hours ago from Mobile

Why is this girl still posting on her myspace?  where are her parents?????
(P.S.  Not sure how the whole "cached" thing works, but the cached page version shows her updates even though her "private" MS does not reflect her most recent activity.)

Counting down the days until the hearing!  Really really praying for the Judge to do the right thing!! 

G'Morning Monkeys,

Queenie, she is posting from her cell phone. Myspace has an app that you can post from your phone without actually logging into it from your computer. My niece does the same thing.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: November 16, 2009, 09:46:44 AM »

Tammy W and all the Missouri Riders  THANK YOU for your time and effort and above all your LOVE for this family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: November 16, 2009, 10:35:47 AM »

The last thing I can say about Judge Beetem is I found his contributors to his campaign. I have been have a good time going through them and what they might mean. I have them screen shot, so even if the go away, I have them.

I got side tracked By Shaniya's thread tonight. Some new things have come up. So I have to continued my searches but I will continue tomorrow. I have already found a couple of really interesting things.

Jefferson City doesn't want the attention. By being so close up, they have only caused more.
Elizabeth Olten IS the "special girl, and this particular girl, not the perp.  an angelic monkey

Yes, I remember the news articles after Judge Tom Brown lost the election, but trust me, Cole County was ready for a replacement.

If you say so, I will take your word for it. But by the cases I have read, and his decisions on them, does not give me any comfort. It must have been really, really bad before. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: November 16, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »

Good job. Since you were disappointed in the turn out, is there any way money can be sent for Elizabeth Olten's fund? I looked at the Website and didn't seen anything about that. I would like to donate too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1552 on: November 16, 2009, 11:06:35 AM »

Good job. Since you were disappointed in the turn out, is there any way money can be sent for Elizabeth Olten's fund? I looked at the Website and didn't seen anything about that. I would like to donate too.

I was also wondering if there is anyway to get one of the pink Elizabeth t shirts as seen in some of the pictures...???

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
FBIwannabe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: November 16, 2009, 11:38:32 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!  Sorry for posting one time and then skipping out for so long.  It has been a busy couple of weeks for me, but I have had Elizabeth on my mind the whole time.  Every day around sunset, I can't help but think about her in her final hours.   

Anyway, since some people have been circling around the Juggalo/Juggalette thing with AB, I thought I would look into it.  I have never even heard of that before this case, but I found this tidbit interesting from Urban Dictionary:  "Juggalos are society's underdogs... poor ghetto freaks...eating ramen noodles... drinking Faygo cola... and sporting pro wing shoes... made fun of in school... never accepted by anyone... tossed out by the world that didn't want them... these group of outcasts... brought together by the music and real life messages of the insane clown posse... are followers of the dark carnival and scapegoats of the world..."

Anyone else perk up when reading the ramen noodle part?  That might be something minor or just a fluke, but who knows?  Just counting down the days until Wednesday.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: November 16, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!  Sorry for posting one time and then skipping out for so long.  It has been a busy couple of weeks for me, but I have had Elizabeth on my mind the whole time.  Every day around sunset, I can't help but think about her in her final hours.   

Anyway, since some people have been circling around the Juggalo/Juggalette thing with AB, I thought I would look into it.  I have never even heard of that before this case, but I found this tidbit interesting from Urban Dictionary:  "Juggalos are society's underdogs... poor ghetto freaks...eating ramen noodles... drinking Faygo cola... and sporting pro wing shoes... made fun of in school... never accepted by anyone... tossed out by the world that didn't want them... these group of outcasts... brought together by the music and real life messages of the insane clown posse... are followers of the dark carnival and scapegoats of the world..."

Anyone else perk up when reading the ramen noodle part?  That might be something minor or just a fluke, but who knows?  Just counting down the days until Wednesday.
No, I want to know what you mean about the ramen noodles, I don't understand. All I know is those Ramen Noodles are gross 
FBIwannabe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: November 16, 2009, 12:02:51 PM »

Sorry...I didn't mean to be vague, but I didn't want to post something I shouldn't.  I'm referring to AB's MS account. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: November 16, 2009, 12:05:41 PM »

Sorry...I didn't mean to be vague, but I didn't want to post something I shouldn't.  I'm referring to AB's MS account. 
Okay, I haven't really paid much attention to her myspace, thank-you 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: November 16, 2009, 12:14:09 PM »

No, I want to know what you mean about the ramen noodles, I don't understand. All I know is those Ramen Noodles are gross 

http://www.myspace.com/ramen_noodles_w00t

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: November 16, 2009, 12:14:26 PM »

Thank you for the pictures and thanks for trying to help this family.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: November 16, 2009, 12:19:59 PM »

We had quite a bit of dicussion about the Juggalo/Juggalette connection or non/connection earlier in the thread. It may have even been in Thread #1. This is the link if you haven't read it .

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6338.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.