March 28, 2024, 11:18:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601168 times)
lurker74
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2009, 11:06:59 PM »

So glad to see you TOM. Please tell me, who OWNS the town. You know, who's got the leverage. Please tell me it isn't this man. 

Alot of old money and businesses, it is the home of Missouri state govenment, and the home of our Governor, so maybe by it's history, we don't want bad things to happen here, I don't know for sure. Reid Millard (funeral home owner) rolled into town about 15 years ago, left Texas because of some of the same problems, bought some of the local funeral homes. He eventually bought the local florist, a farm for partys and events west of town, and a few other businesses, and a dirt track race car. Over time he has sold most the other businesses and stays focused on funeral homes. He donates time and money to special need kids, high profile funerals, local church events, etc. etc. He throws alot of money around town, but does not really have much pull after some of his secrets got leaked out. So I would say he does not OWN this town, although alot of people would probably disagree with me. When I see him around town, shaking hands at social events, and stalking our youth, it just makes me sick.

I think "stalking our youth" is overkill.  like i said definately 2 sides to that story
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2009, 11:08:54 PM »

there are so many crazy rumors floating around, esp at the high school.  I know that within an hour after the body was discovered I was told it who it was that was suspected and how it was done.  I don't know if it is true the how, because it is not the same as the vast majority of "rumors" floating.  I do think she kept a written diary. I suspect she went in the woods with AB, remember her siblings are older than AB, so she would feel comfortable around teens, young adults.
I was told her brothers were VERY upset and concerned about finding Elizabeth,the day after Elizabeth disappeared, and AB was "quite". I think the brothers were friends of AB.

I have only ever seen AB and the twins get on and off the bus, never a younger girl at that stop, so I don't know about the half sister.

Have you seen the MySpace and Twitter site Alyssa had, and also the things she had posted on the SnapSing site? Would you say this the norm for the teens her age? Did she dress emo, or is that popular there?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2009, 11:09:39 PM »

So glad to see you TOM. Please tell me, who OWNS the town. You know, who's got the leverage. Please tell me it isn't this man. 

Alot of old money and businesses, it is the home of Missouri state govenment, and the home of our Governor, so maybe by it's history, we don't want bad things to happen here, I don't know for sure. Reid Millard (funeral home owner) rolled into town about 15 years ago, left Texas because of some of the same problems, bought some of the local funeral homes. He eventually bought the local florist, a farm for partys and events west of town, and a few other businesses, and a dirt track race car. Over time he has sold most the other businesses and stays focused on funeral homes. He donates time and money to special need kids, high profile funerals, local church events, etc. etc. He throws alot of money around town, but does not really have much pull after some of his secrets got leaked out. So I would say he does not OWN this town, although alot of people would probably disagree with me. When I see him around town, shaking hands at social events, and stalking our youth, it just makes me sick.

I think "stalking our youth" is overkill.  like i said definately 2 sides to that story

Did you know the boy involved?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 30, 2009, 11:15:47 PM »

The friends are talking tonight.  From a myspace

30 Oct 2009 13:39

Well if she is clinically depressed then it isn't her fault. It's her brains. But some people don't believe that there really could be things wrong with your brain to make you do things like that.

Gabe? idk ha
When my Daughter was in high school and it was even in her middle school. At lunch time the kids had two choices - Which line to get into. And that choice was not made by them. Was made by the school/parents and or student. The two lines were " Lunch" or " Meds".
Meaning that there just as many children in the lunch line as there were to get their Meds.
Where it be Ritalin or some sort of antidepressant  .

Now my daughter is out of high school and I remember she got in trouble at school for giving her friend a midol. And she was in trouble for carrying the midol in her purse as well.

I think of all the kids that are addicted to prescription pills and or sell them, and or have been forced to take them for years ... and years. I am not talking about kids who have to take scripts to keep their health maintained. I am talking about the kids who are put on drugs because their parents see it as an easy way out to " keep them in control". 
My daughter had some friends from extremely wealthy families and the parents were just as doped up and on candy scripts so they could maintain Life not their health.
I find it an injustice that Doc's write scripts because some people force their hand and say " Don't you know who I am" or say I will get it from someone else ..yadda.

And what comes of it is the people who really need help and or meds. They are looked at or treated as if something must be terribly wrong with you - that your taking those pills.
We thought we were a Pill popping nation in the 60's 70' for recreational use - not even close these days. Its a script abusing nation and it is unfortunate scripts have now become recreational.
"IF" AB needs help and needs mental health care and or meds its going to be a hard road for her due to her families issues. She may already be taking them and mixing them and turning her brain inside out.. I don't think anyone would know. AB is a bit I believe like Casey Anthony ..prob ran the dog and pony show at home. Until we know all the facts then It will be unknown of AB. 
Just a broad statement
Jmo I think that some people are born mean and evil and fine tune their personalities to draw the weak and or innocent to them, so they can abuse them. ( that it is not environmental)

I agree about the overmedicated part. That is why I think we need to know more about the background. And there is the evil equations, and yes, I believe that too. She was trying to get her younger brothers to do things to hurt themselves, the worse the better. And not just in the electric fence video either. I sensed something really mean in her interaction with them, but I think they admired her too and would have done anything to please her. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2009, 11:17:51 PM »

"Old money," always the bane of where it is. The tenticles of "old money" run deep.  JMO

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2009, 11:18:04 PM »

For the sake of saying. I totally believe that a 15 yr old is capable of  premeditated murder on some younger than them. Because it happened in my neighborhood. Was Halloween weekend 1981.

Ronnie Moore was 15, I went to school with him since 4th grade. He brutally raped, murdered a 12 yr girl who lived down the road from his house. It was on Devil's night Friday Night Oct 30, 1981. First off he knew her and she knew him. He knew her Mother and her habits, both work and at home. She was a divorced single mom and had a tendency to use sleeping pills and or alcohol to put herself to bed. ( she was not a bad person, not my intent, just what was). The point is he knew it. Was after Midnight, He cut all the electricity from the outside and cut all phone lines ..and he got in the house. And Mom was passed out cold and didnt hear a thing. He brutally beat, raped and then killed this girl and left her in the back yard naked. And he went home. Reminding You all he was 15. I know I have posted this before. And Yes he was a child from a broken home, a home of drug addicted criminal parents that should not have been able to be in society.

They canceled Halloween in all the remote neighborhoods. The LE had no clue what to think. Monday he went to school as any other day - yet he had a tremendous amount of claws marks and scratches from his forehead past his shirt line...... and LE was notified. He had quite a record in school so he was easy to see by anyone. He was a bully to many, he was always nice to me.. I had no idea why, but I am thankful.  He was arrested I believe by Tuesday because he buried the clothes he wore in his own backyard.

This is him today: LIFE in Prison No Parole Murder 1st Degree. We do not have the Death Penalty in Michigan.
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=170722

Anything is possible and most probable when the 15 yr old has nothing to lose.

Was it a big hoo-ha back then that he was a juvenile, or did everyone know right away? I'm assuming he was charged as an adult.
It was a very short lived in talk/attys " He is a Juvenile " because of the severity of the Murder and I left out .. He raped the Mother and there was the youngest child in the house as witness she hid under her bed. He was charged as an Adult Yes. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
lurker74
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: October 30, 2009, 11:25:32 PM »

there are so many crazy rumors floating around, esp at the high school.  I know that within an hour after the body was discovered I was told it who it was that was suspected and how it was done.  I don't know if it is true the how, because it is not the same as the vast majority of "rumors" floating.  I do think she kept a written diary. I suspect she went in the woods with AB, remember her siblings are older than AB, so she would feel comfortable around teens, young adults.
I was told her brothers were VERY upset and concerned about finding Elizabeth,the day after Elizabeth disappeared, and AB was "quite". I think the brothers were friends of AB.

I have only ever seen AB and the twins get on and off the bus, never a younger girl at that stop, so I don't know about the half sister.

Have you seen the MySpace and Twitter site Alyssa had, and also the things she had posted on the SnapSing site? Would you say this the norm for the teens her age? Did she dress emo, or is that popular there?

Yes I've seen teh myspace and twitter, she has FB too, all you can see are her >100 friend list.I didn't see anything to out of this world- the killin/cutting comment now looks bad, but before 2 wks ago would I have thought anything more about it than a teen trying to be funny?  I don't know that I would havethen, now for sure!    And I only found the 2 songs on singsnap (creed and 3 doors down), very normal, popular songs from 2 yrs ago.   She didn't dress any different from my 13 yr old, jeans and hoodies, when I've seenshe had shoulder length brown hair.  last time i saw her was probably 4 wks ago. ( i hate getting behind the bus so i try to avoid it cause there's a bunch of stops through that stretch)
I have more family that live basicly across the street from AB, I haven't asked their opinion
shelby
Scared Monkey

(but nobody finds god and then goes to prison)

« Reply #187 on: October 30, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,

Wow I finally was able to catch up and read all the posts. This case is just " off the Brain" ..This poor little girl Elizabeth at the demise of a twisted teenage girl .... makes my heart hurt and my brain snap. And I am sure that the teens in the local area "tonight" on devils night are tripping out. All the rumors and all the connections of this girl to who and whom.
I was trying to dig off her usernames ( AB) and I don't know if anyone came across this. I am not 100 percent sure, this maybe her or not.. But the similarities in info and mindset lead to the same personality. I wish I knew the meaning of the name Okamikage. Says on the profile that it is of a 15 yr old boy. The poetry written under the user name seems to be a girl... Is their a name Branden linked to AB?  kids today say they are 27 living in Hawaii and yet are 12 in Dallas ...so I just thought I would throw this out..there. 
http://allpoetry.com/okamikage
Profile:
snipped
my names wolf (not realy but thats what my account name means)
my favorite bands are AFI, mychemical romance, and santana.
my free time is spent drawing, writing in my book, skateboarding and spending time with my dad.
my lifes goal is to become a famous author, or a vet.
im a full blood hunter, no matter what my sister says.
my signature is crazy enough to kill smart enough to get away with it.
*** And if this is no link to her what the H#ll is wrong with kids today? why are they so obsessed with Death and Killing.
--------
This video from one of her friends on YT which I think they are from the same town. Saia56.
Has a comment under the video from AB. About killing Jenny who I think is the Jenny on the karaoke site. Singsnap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjmzFAzZAgQ
Singsnap: http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b812b963c
the comment by J under her song, her photo and is a member of singsnap .. I think is the J who Saia56 is talking about killing. Who is Applegirl - Applegirl is J.
One other YT account under AB: http://www.youtube.com/user/omgxthesexshoesxrule
Where Saia and Apple are listed as friends.   
** I looked at AB's photo on singsnap for over 5 mins as I attempted to listen to her music, which I could not. But for the love of God ... when went to click off the site, it hit me for the first time her Eyes were open. The entire time I was looking at her photo, I thought her eyes were shut and she had a ton of eye makeup on.  Freaked me out. Was if she opened her eyes and they looked right through me.
So disturbing all of it.

The account at  allpoetry isn't hers.
 Okami is a Japanese video game (anime, naruto, manga, etc) and means 'wolf' i think, it's a character. 'kage' is the level of the ninja-if you are kage level you are most powerful. My daughter used to play these games all the time.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 30, 2009, 11:29:00 PM »

I had really intended to go to bed much earlier, but as soon as my head hit the pillow I bounce back up because I knew I would not rest. I am glad I came back, as I know there is so much more to what happened here, and why it is being covered up. All I know is to keep digging and keep shining the light where we can. This can't just go away, it just can't.

But I am going to bed this time. I am so glad that we have some local posters here, and really glad to see some other posters that are not normally here, especially DEENIE. 

Good Night everybody. RIP Elizabeth Olten.  an angelic monkey

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: October 30, 2009, 11:37:10 PM »

Well if she is clinically depressed then it isn't her fault. It's her brains. But some people don't believe that there really could be things wrong with your brain to make you do things like that.

Gabe? idk ha

hey everyone!

Gabe....never saw a Gabe.  Did you see a Gabe, Northern?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #190 on: October 30, 2009, 11:39:41 PM »

I totally agree with you Fanny - that her little brothers (the video's show) believe she is the Coolest most Awesome Older Sister .. and they will and would do anything to please her.

I was able to meet two kids that were friend of friend. They were at best 13 (girl) younger brother 9.. I was 21 at the time. I was so put back by these kids behavior. I never met their parents. I did meet these two children 3 times. They were brought to My friends house by a neighbor who watched them from time to time. Not a neighbor of my friend. I did not know this woman or these kids from Adam. I did not know where they lived nothing.
I never in my life met two kids that were so outright ungodly with words, actions ... I felt when I was around them I was trapped in a bad B movie. I thought OMG were you kids raised in the gutter? By who? The nine year old had a mouth on him like no other. I don't think he could communicate without the F word. And the statements that ran between the brother and sister were just unbelievable. The 13yr old girl talking smut and saying words just unfathomed. Reminded me of the movie Natural Born Killers.  I thought HOW could anyone turn out two kids that are like this. ( these kids make AB and her brothers in video look like Nuns) I have no clue what happened to them. I did find out though that they came from a family that had good jobs and a great house.  What made them that way? That I will never know, never met the parents nor knew anything about them. But it is just so so disturbing that children can be so empty, blank and be so filled with ugly, hate, spew .. I don't understand. If you tried to talk to them - was a lost cause. At 13 and 9.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 30, 2009, 11:43:36 PM »

I had really intended to go to bed much earlier, but as soon as my head hit the pillow I bounce back up because I knew I would not rest. I am glad I came back, as I know there is so much more to what happened here, and why it is being covered up. All I know is to keep digging and keep shining the light where we can. This can't just go away, it just can't.

But I am going to bed this time. I am so glad that we have some local posters here, and really glad to see some other posters that are not normally here, especially DEENIE. 

Good Night everybody. RIP Elizabeth Olten.  an angelic monkey

Good night Fanny sleep well and rest even better.  I may need to borrow your pumpkin butt to carve tomorrow .   an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 30, 2009, 11:44:44 PM »

Gabe? idk ha

hey everyone!

I was so hoping someone would see that and know who Gabe is.  BF?
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: October 30, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »

Gabe? idk ha

hey everyone!

gotta be.

can you send me the myspace that you found this?  thanky.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: October 30, 2009, 11:54:48 PM »

Gabe? idk ha

hey everyone!

gotta be.

It looked to me like they were having a conversation, and that the Gabe part may not have been related to the other part, I can only see on side of the comments because the other profile is private, but they were posted close together, like the two were having a conversation with each other. http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2009, 11:55:07 PM »

O/T........this is so horable, I just cant believe some people, scary.....

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/11821

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: October 30, 2009, 11:55:19 PM »

In going throught the group of kids that are connected on myspace I am seing that the reality has finally hit them.  That means they have not gone through the anger or are just starting to hit angry.  comments

....well visit her in jail tho..

One can only be sad for so long and can only bear the weight of the world until a kind hand holds it for you,

alyssa.....i miss you and you are in my prayers.....i wont lose hope Mood: yourethemonster

Honeybucket AKA The Slaughter House,

Pastures Of Genocyde, US

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2009, 11:58:55 PM »

Gabe? idk ha

hey everyone!

gotta be.

sent
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2009, 12:00:45 AM »

comment

When humans become extinct may the world have peace.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #199 on: October 31, 2009, 12:04:27 AM »

TO SEARCHING... srry I havent figured out yet how to "quote" The "blog" I posted about "Elizabeth 2000-..." was on a MS for a girl nic /totallyavalleygirl who claims to be ABs best friend. It looks like the girl recently moved(maybe from Mo.) to washington. This girl also has a picture of AB as HER profile pic. If I am allowed and it is needed I can post a direct link to it, just let me know. It is deeply disturbing to me because
 1) it was apparently posted Dec 14, 2008 (the day before EOs 9th bday)
 2) it appears to me to be like date of birth followed by NO death date, (but like there could be one in the near future)
 3) The DOB(if that is indeed what it was) is a yr off, but I can see a teenage miss adding the year.
 4) If it is what it appears to say..AB and others were planning EOs death this for months!!

I for one wish we could figure out if anything happened between EO and AB around her birthdya last year??
Someone else on her posted, they did not believe in coincidences.. well I dont either and this "blog" was scary to me.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.