April 26, 2024, 04:53:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603257 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: October 31, 2009, 12:04:31 AM »

The friends are talking tonight.  From a myspace

30 Oct 2009 13:39

Well if she is clinically depressed then it isn't her fault. It's her brains. But some people don't believe that there really could be things wrong with your brain to make you do things like that.

Gabe? idk ha

hey everyone!

Gabe....never saw a Gabe.  Did you see a Gabe, Northern?
I was so hoping someone would see that and know who Gabe is.  BF?

gotta be.

can you send me the myspace that you found this?  thanky.

It looked to me like they were having a conversation, and that the Gabe part may not have been related to the other part, I can only see on side of the comments because the other profile is private, but they were posted close together, like the two were having a conversation with each other. http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl

thanks Maven and Northern.

Looks like this one has added some new pics and descriptions/comments for the pics.

She seems to be making an effort to give the big middle finger to anyone looking.  Or, she's hoping the Today Show or 48 hours will call her.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: October 31, 2009, 12:06:50 AM »

O/T........this is so horable, I just cant believe some people, scary.....

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/11821

God!  It just never ends, does it?
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 31, 2009, 12:09:25 AM »

TO SEARCHING... srry I havent figured out yet how to "quote" The "blog" I posted about "Elizabeth 2000-..." was on a MS for a girl nic /totallyavalleygirl who claims to be ABs best friend. It looks like the girl recently moved(maybe from Mo.) to washington. This girl also has a picture of AB as HER profile pic. If I am allowed and it is needed I can post a direct link to it, just let me know. It is deeply disturbing to me because
 1) it was apparently posted Dec 14, 2008 (the day before EOs 9th bday)
 2) it appears to me to be like date of birth followed by NO death date, (but like there could be one in the near future)
 3) The DOB(if that is indeed what it was) is a yr off, but I can see a teenage miss adding the year.
 4) If it is what it appears to say..AB and others were planning EOs death this for months!!

I for one wish we could figure out if anything happened between EO and AB around her birthdya last year??
Someone else on her posted, they did not believe in coincidences.. well I dont either and this "blog" was scary to me.

hey Txflame - I think you CAN link the blog.  The link to her myspace is just a couple of posts up - see Maven's post.

Re: the profile pic, that's not AB, though - that's the girl who owns that Myspace.  If you click on that profile pic, you will be able to pull up her photos.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 31, 2009, 12:09:38 AM »

TO SEARCHING... srry I havent figured out yet how to "quote" The "blog" I posted about "Elizabeth 2000-..." was on a MS for a girl nic /totallyavalleygirl who claims to be ABs best friend. It looks like the girl recently moved(maybe from Mo.) to washington. This girl also has a picture of AB as HER profile pic. If I am allowed and it is needed I can post a direct link to it, just let me know. It is deeply disturbing to me because
 2) it appears to me to be like date of birth followed by NO death date, (but like there could be one in the near future)
 3) The DOB(if that is indeed what it was) is a yr off, but I can see a teenage miss adding the year.
 4) If it is what it appears to say..AB and others were planning EOs death this for months!!

I for one wish we could figure out if anything happened between EO and AB around her birthdya last year??
Someone else on her posted, they did not believe in coincidences.. well I dont either and this "blog" was scary to me.
I just wanted to add that I dont think the girl lives in Washington, the  mention of that is for the movie Twilight, when is based out of Frks Washington, alot of teenagers are using that as there city/state..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #204 on: October 31, 2009, 12:11:43 AM »

Lurker (( Hi ))

I am so sorry for the torment and loss within your community. I am as well saying prayers for Elizabeth and her family/friends.
I have to tell you that it really doesn't matter what is or what isn't as far as AB has shown to the outward world. What is truly important is what was ongoing in her interior world and her mind. (( which none of us could possibly know)) Anyone can portray themselves to the outside and be who ever they wish in order to fit in and or go with the flow.
I think the real issue is our children today have changed. They have become much more savvy, more industrious, due to all that they have to experience. Which is internet, cell phones, cameras, camcorders, texting ..all these things that they have basically profected.

What it is lacking is the Human Experience, Socialization Skills. They socialize in school somewhat. Then they either go home to a empty house or are carted off to every sport or dance, ballet etc...  And kids today do not realize that they need social interaction to develop. Some are way over socialized and have no room to breath or sleep due to they are inducted into every activity known to man after school ..or they are simply left with no parental guidance.  Kids needs structure and balance in their lives and it is very hard and difficult to offer these days from all parents. Where it be a single parental home or Mom & Dad  .. there is no easy fix nor answer.
I think our kids are suffering though. Across the board they are. They do not use social skills
that we were forced to use as kids which was all we had. Such as how to use a telephone and use proper manners. To write one a letter if you wanted them to know something private. None of that exists any longer. And the years of the I am special and There is no competition, No score to be in sports, As long as your team player everyone Wins - was the worst era of all education. I believe Ms Ab was of that generation. No one stood out. Was a blanket of OH You showed up - Your a Winner. Gag me.

Teens too they have not the brain development to be able to cognitively find reason and or consequence. Yet by the age of 15 you should know " Right from Wrong".
And I think that is the bottom line question of AB. Did she know Right from Wrong? Or did she and simply did not care. She seems to be a very troubled girl and there are many troubled girls out there. But they do not kill. I am not convicting her prior to knowing all. Too much unknown. If anything Girls -they abuse themselves first and foremost and do not move on to others. I don't know. All I know is this is a travesty that Elizabeth's Life meant Nothing to someone.  No words can express and I am sure you feel the same way. 

I feel for you and I am sure you feel numb because it is all too inconceivable.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 31, 2009, 12:15:27 AM »

O/T........this is so horable, I just cant believe some people, scary.....

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/11821

God!  It just never ends, does it?

omg!  that's 20 miles away from me!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 31, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »

I just wanted to add that I dont think the girl lives in Washington, the  mention of that is for the movie Twilight, when is based out of Frks Washington, alot of teenagers are using that as there city/state..

HH - I think that if she does not live in Forks, she lives close to Forks.  If you check her Washington friends, labeled 2008-2009 friends in her pics, they all live in that area of Washington.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: October 31, 2009, 12:20:30 AM »

Well if she is clinically depressed then it isn't her fault. It's her brains. But some people don't believe that there really could be things wrong with your brain to make you do things like that.

Gabe? idk ha

hey everyone!

gotta be.

It looked to me like they were having a conversation, and that the Gabe part may not have been related to the other part, I can only see on side of the comments because the other profile is private, but they were posted close together, like the two were having a conversation with each other. http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl

Looks like this one has added some new pics and descriptions/comments for the pics.

She seems to be making an effort to give the big middle finger to anyone looking.  Or, she's hoping the Today Show or 48 hours will call her.
I googled the description under one of the pictures and they are song lyrics.  I have not done the others yet.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #208 on: October 31, 2009, 12:52:28 AM »

This gal with the Forks Wa Myspace - Her name shown as Charlie Rhodes.
The name Charlie Rhodes is a character from a Stephen King Novel - Salems Lot.
He is a vampire. I was totally booted by the way off of SM ""Until"" I closed her Myspace I was able to come back here. I don't know if she has a virus or what.
I noticed in the top of her blog a tiny script of acid green words " Cyanide Sun". Which is a Band. Which is a goth Emo band. They sing about Death.
I found this photo that someone wrote the lyrics out of one of their songs. It's creepy.

Very Creepy.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #209 on: October 31, 2009, 12:52:57 AM »

I did see the pics on valley girls photos, the pics that I saw that were labeled her look like she was more reddish hair with freckls.. That is why I though she had the pic of AB(oops I almost typed her name). The reason I think she moved is because there is a photo album labeled "moved away"..and MANY of her friends on ms are also from Wa.(but not all are from Forks, several are from Lacey and other towns) In the album "moved away" are where she has pics of AB.. in going back I do agree it isnt AB in the profile pic as I originally thought.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=211959030&blogId=456181006

Hopefully if the link I posted worked, it will take all directly to the blog that has me deeply disturbed(if u couldnt tell)

O/T Can anyone explain how to quote others in post?

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #210 on: October 31, 2009, 12:55:40 AM »

Makes one wonder if Elizabeth was a human sacrifice - for part of the world these girls live within. Cult like. It's maddening.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 31, 2009, 12:56:38 AM »

I did see the pics on valley girls photos, the pics that I saw that were labeled her look like she was more reddish hair with freckls.. That is why I though she had the pic of AB(oops I almost typed her name). The reason I think she moved is because there is a photo album labeled "moved away"..and MANY of her friends on ms are also from Wa.(but not all are from Forks, several are from Lacey and other towns) In the album "moved away" are where she has pics of AB.. in going back I do agree it isnt AB in the profile pic as I originally thought.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=211959030&blogId=456181006

Hopefully if the link I posted worked, it will take all directly to the blog that has me deeply disturbed(if u couldnt tell)

Hit the quote button top righthand side of the comment you wish to quote.  Yes there is a picture of AB with caption:

Alyssa at the high land fall afterparty.....she gave me a goddamn hickey!!! alyssa....wby?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 31, 2009, 12:59:38 AM »

second picture in there as well.  Someone is giving a peace sign and they have warts?? on their finger.  I can only see the top of her head though.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #213 on: October 31, 2009, 01:00:07 AM »

Texas just click on the " Quote Button" next to - The Poster and type under the word
and your post will appear with theirs as a comment.

What is really disturbing is This Girl who is in Forks Wa almost looks like a Girl from "holy crap"  Lindsey Baum's case. There is a girl who has been found on myspace that is a friend of friend who has the same looks. Hit me like a brick. The only photo though that truly looks like her is the one that is " Ink Blot" under her user name. That tripped me out.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #214 on: October 31, 2009, 01:04:41 AM »

second picture in there as well.  Someone is giving a peace sign and they have warts?? on their finger.  I can only see the top of her head though.

Northern do you recall the girl who has a myspace that mentions Lindsey Baum- she is about 15 and claims to live in Forks and has a ton of photo's with her cleavage hanging out. She took the photos herself. She has two myspaces. One she says her Mom died ( not saying she didnt) and that she is black which she is not. And the other is all about her and has photos of her and Dad and friends.
But her photos are her in her bathroom taking pics of herself with her Boobs all to show.
Do you recall her? she looks just like this girl on this myspace with AB on it.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: October 31, 2009, 01:06:31 AM »

Gabe? idk ha

hey everyone!

gotta be.

I googled the description under one of the pictures and they are song lyrics.  I have not done the others yet.

That's a typical way to communicate, for kids who haven't yet found their own words.  I remember writing out the entire lyrics to "The Times They Are A'Changing" and sending them to my mother...it took me forever, backing up the record to play it line by line...and writing down the words.  I wonder what she made of that!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 31, 2009, 01:07:33 AM »

Levi Page Explosive shows coming up: This weekend a panel discusses Elizabeth Olten & the Haleigh Cummings cases.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=305494635275&id=109169690664
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 31, 2009, 01:07:42 AM »

This gal with the Forks Wa Myspace - Her name shown as Charlie Rhodes.
The name Charlie Rhodes is a character from a Stephen King Novel - Salems Lot.
He is a vampire. I was totally booted by the way off of SM ""Until"" I closed her Myspace I was able to come back here. I don't know if she has a virus or what.
I noticed in the top of her blog a tiny script of acid green words " Cyanide Sun". Which is a Band. Which is a goth Emo band. They sing about Death.
I found this photo that someone wrote the lyrics out of one of their songs. It's creepy.

Very Creepy.

http://www.lyricstime.com/him-venus-doom-lyrics.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NYXksSK-3w
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 31, 2009, 01:09:25 AM »

Northern do you recall the girl who has a myspace that mentions Lindsey Baum- she is about 15 and claims to live in Forks and has a ton of photo's with her cleavage hanging out. She took the photos herself. She has two myspaces. One she says her Mom died ( not saying she didnt) and that she is black which she is not. And the other is all about her and has photos of her and Dad and friends.
But her photos are her in her bathroom taking pics of herself with her Boobs all to show.
Do you recall her? she looks just like this girl on this myspace with AB on it.

Yes I do remember.  She does look similar but I do not think it is the same person.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2009, 01:11:10 AM »

Klaas do you have those pictures from http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.