March 28, 2024, 01:31:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601175 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2009, 10:08:11 AM »

Thanks Espresso, I'm wondering how long it will take before WS bans Ilovecookies, won't be too long 

At the very least, one post will shortly be going buh-bye over there.  heh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #461 on: November 02, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »

Another from that same local poster over yonder. 

Ilovecookies     11-02-2009 10:51 AM

"They are with the grandparents because the mother was/is a drug addict and an unfit parent. I could go on for hours about the horrors I've heard AB had to watch happen to her mother when she was little, and I could go on for even longer about how what AB desensitized her to pain, and messed up her perception of right and wrong, but that would make it seem like I am trying to defend AB which I am no way trying to do."

My prediction, after the pysch evaluation, AB will be considered mentally impaired, and will be put through the juvi system.  Hope Ilovecookies gets to spill more of her info.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 02, 2009, 10:09:19 AM »

Thanks Espresso, I'm wondering how long it will take before WS bans Ilovecookies, won't be too long 

At the very least, one post will shortly be going buh-bye over there.  heh. 

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: November 02, 2009, 10:12:43 AM »

So what I'm gathering from Ilovecookies post is that Elizabeth's mother is responsible because she is a drug addicted, didn't care where her kid was at type of mother? wow, she won't last long at WS.

I'm thinking that Ilovecookies is saying that there is more to the story. That Elizabeth was murdered before her mother knew she was missing. That there was a habit of letting her child go unsupervised. And Ilovecookies also said that AB witnessed some horrible things when she was young and with her own mother. Not as an excuse but more like a combo of the perfect storm for something like this to happen is my interpretation. But yeah, the ban hammer is gonna come down lol. Maybe if she does an astro chart she can redeem herself-oops did I say that  out loud? Shame on me-bad monkey.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: November 02, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »

Could be she is deliberately just trying to upset people, she knows people are looking at her myspace and she is doing this for a reaction, or she is like her friend AB.

she's been adding little nuggets everyday for the past week.

I don't think she's trying to upset, people - I think she is basking in the glow of her connection to Alyssa.

I also don't believe that the blog she wrote "Elizabeth 2000 -" has anything to do with Elizabeth Olten, because this girl Charlotte Rhodes moved away from Missouri more than a year ago, I believe.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: November 02, 2009, 10:23:53 AM »

So what I'm gathering from Ilovecookies post is that Elizabeth's mother is responsible because she is a drug addicted, didn't care where her kid was at type of mother? wow, she won't last long at WS.

I'm thinking that Ilovecookies is saying that there is more to the story. That Elizabeth was murdered before her mother knew she was missing. That there was a habit of letting her child go unsupervised. And Ilovecookies also said that AB witnessed some horrible things when she was young and with her own mother. Not as an excuse but more like a combo of the perfect storm for something like this to happen is my interpretation. But yeah, the ban hammer is gonna come down lol. Maybe if she does an astro chart she can redeem herself-oops did I say that  out loud? Shame on me-bad monkey.

Next they'll say AB killed Elizabeth to save her from the horrible life she would have to endure with her own mother.  What is wrong with everyone nowadays?  Everything is messed up.  Have to go to work, y'all have a wonderful Monkey day.  Solve it all befor I get home okay!  lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 02, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »

An Astro chart, hmm    I do have to admit I read the Astro stuff, don't know half the time what I'm reading, but sometimes it is interesting.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2009, 10:25:39 AM »

if it's ok to post myspaces, there is actually one which I feel is even scarier that the girl who ststaes AB is her best friend.

This girl lives in JC, is friends with AB's friends - but either this girl is completely on the edge of suicide, or she's a great actress.

Either way, freaks me out:

http://www.myspace.com/kat_rei

check out her pics.

Here are her status updates:

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=174266347

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: November 02, 2009, 10:27:28 AM »

"They are with the grandparents because the mother was/is a drug addict and an unfit parent. I could go on for hours about the horrors I've heard AB had to watch happen to her mother when she was little, and I could go on for even longer about how what AB desensitized her to pain, and messed up her perception of right and wrong, but that would make it seem like I am trying to defend AB which I am no way trying to do."

My prediction, after the pysch evaluation, AB will be considered mentally impaired, and will be put through the juvi system.  Hope Ilovecookies gets to spill more of her info.

I agree Rosie, am guessing that may happen.  From what I've read, LE has a lot of "physical evidence".  And it seems the only leg the defense has to stand on is "extenuating circumstances".  So far, we've seen the defense play the 'little girl' routine.  Next up will likely be the 'blame it on the parents behavior' routine, along with the 'poor pity me' routine, she couldn't help herself, look how she was raised by her mom when oh so little. 

Anything except for AB to take responsibility for her own thoughts/behaviors/plans and step to the plate and take what's coming to her for committing an adult crime against a child.  IMO

If she is not certified as an adult, she will be out in society when she's 21.  Scary thought there. 

Ya know, plzzzz don't get me wrong... I'm ALL for the rights of individuals, WHEN that fits.  What I don't like, and am getting completely jaded on, is the way these rights are often touted and exploited by some attorneys, in order to help their client get out of taking the blame/responsibility for what they have knowingly done. 

John Couey comes to mind.. sitting in court, coloring with crayons during his trial.  Give me a major break.  That man was not insane, no matter how hard his attorney made it appear so. 

And, IMO, neither is AB, there's too much that indicates otherwise in her case.  A pre-dug grave, (if that's actually what was done) rules out a lot of stuff too, IMO.  And points to a lot more. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2009, 10:31:51 AM »

Monkey Devil!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2009, 10:33:49 AM »

I agree Rosie, am guessing that may happen.  From what I've read, LE has a lot of "physical evidence".  And it seems the only leg the defense has to stand on is "extenuating circumstances".  So far, we've seen the defense play the 'little girl' routine.  Next up will likely be the 'blame it on the parents behavior' routine, along with the 'poor pity me' routine, she couldn't help herself, look how she was raised by her mom when oh so little. 

Anything except for AB to take responsibility for her own thoughts/behaviors/plans and step to the plate and take what's coming to her for committing an adult crime against a child.  IMO

If she is not certified as an adult, she will be out in society when she's 21.  Scary thought there. 

Ya know, plzzzz don't get me wrong... I'm ALL for the rights of individuals, WHEN that fits.  What I don't like, and am getting completely jaded on, is the way these rights are often touted and exploited by some attorneys, in order to help their client get out of taking the blame/responsibility for what they have knowingly done. 

John Couey comes to mind.. sitting in court, coloring with crayons during his trial.  Give me a major break.  That man was not insane, no matter how hard his attorney made it appear so. 

And, IMO, neither is AB, there's too much that indicates otherwise in her case.  A pre-dug grave, (if that's actually what was done) rules out a lot of stuff too, IMO.  And points to a lot more. 

I agree with you, but I'm so jaded that I just feel this is going to happen. I don't want that girl in society ever again, I guess I will wait and see, but I'm not going to hold my breath that she will receive the proper punishment. It will be all the excuses possible and then some. John Couey coloring during the trial, I was just ashamed of his attornies thinking that this was going to sway the jury. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »

I don't know, is it me? Or does there appear to be some "lezzie" overtones with some of these post on the Myspaces, or am I reading something else into it?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 02, 2009, 10:36:14 AM »

I don't know, is it me? Or does there appear to be some "lezzie" overtones with some of these post on the Myspaces, or am I reading something else into it?

yep.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #473 on: November 02, 2009, 10:39:28 AM »

Good Job Txsflame. I had a feeling you wouldn't rest till you called. I'm glad you were taken seriously. I saw this over at WS, thought I'd bring it here because there are a couple of new things I hadn't heard before. This was posted by a "local" which is the only reason I'm posting it here cause truthfully, I don't much care for WS.

Today, 10:37 AM 
Ilovecookies 
Registered User   Join Date: Nov 2009

First, the "half-sister" does not, and never has worked at MODOT.
Second, the grandparents moved here to take care of the kids.
Third, They had no previous ties to Missouri (before moving to Missouri).
Fourth, Elizabeth Olten's mother has gave 3 different stories on what happened to her daughter. 1st she said The 6 y/o picked up elizabeth to go play. 2nd she said the POI picked her to go play. and the 3rd and most recent story is that elizabeth went over to the house unprompted.
MY THEORY is that elizabeth's mother was high on meth (she is known by the community for doing meth, but has never been busted for it), and either someone offered to take the child, and she said "okay", or the child just left.

Fifth, the police are utterly incompetent here, and AB would have easily gotten away if her grandparents wouldn't have been so helpful in the search for E. In fact, it is my opinion that E would still be "missing" if it wasn't for the grandparents help.

Sixth, everyone wants to know the place of birth for the grandparents, and I have no idea why you want to that but let me help out. They were born in different states. Not in texas, missouri, or california.

Seventh, Elizabeth's mom never called nor texted. Let's think about this rationally for a second. IF the rumors are true about how E was killed, and what was done post mortem, then the murder, ensuing acts, plus burial, would take at least an hour. Police arrived on the scene at 7 pm. E's mom said that she called and talked to E at 6:15. Police went immediately into the woods (lets say 7:10pm). Knowing a few police officers in Kansas City, it is a fact that they wouldn't have shown up with their lights on, so alerting the POI with sirens or flashing lights is out of the question. So assuming that AB was out of the woods before the police showed up at 7:00 pm (which is when they showed up and not when they were called), and that they were called at about 6:45 (response time here is awful). Then there is NO way that E's mom called (supposedly she did so from a home phone) and talked to E at 6:15 because E was already dead.

Eighth, I like turtles was an internet meem that started on youtube, and has NO other meaning.

Ninth, I know for a FACT that a bank cannot foreclose on a house until there is a year of nonpayment, that means that even if the grandparents did vacate the house and skip town (which I seriously doubt they did), there wouldn't be a foreclosure for a while. And if they did vacate the house who is feeding the horses that are still there?

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

Eleventh, The boys are nothing like AB, they have friends, and play sports, and are social butterflies. 

I have a feeling this is an AB family member!!

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: November 02, 2009, 10:43:53 AM »

Next they'll say AB killed Elizabeth to save her from the horrible life she would have to endure with her own mother.  What is wrong with everyone nowadays?  Everything is messed up.  Have to go to work, y'all have a wonderful Monkey day.  Solve it all befor I get home okay!  lol

I dunno what's wrong with folks these days.  Kinda reminds me of what my grandparents used to say, back in the day.  LOL  But gosh, seems the only trouble I got into at that age was talking too much in class, chewing gum behind the teachers back, and blowing curfew by a few minutes.  Course we had good excuse for being late on curfew, since we actually had to use our legs to walk everywhere in those days. 

Have fun at work!!   

If it's a slow day, we'll not only solve this case... but we'll also try finding the true meaning of life, and balance the economic downhill slide. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: November 02, 2009, 10:47:31 AM »

An Astro chart, hmm    I do have to admit I read the Astro stuff, don't know half the time what I'm reading, but sometimes it is interesting.

Me too, Rosie!!  I especially like to read Tuba's Astro stuff over there. 

BTW, last I knew, the Astro's have Kuhn as their #1 perp for Somer.  Same as many over here.  Very interesting read, IMO. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 02, 2009, 10:47:32 AM »

if it's ok to post myspaces, there is actually one which I feel is even scarier that the girl who ststaes AB is her best friend.

This girl lives in JC, is friends with AB's friends - but either this girl is completely on the edge of suicide, or she's a great actress.

Either way, freaks me out:

http://www.myspace.com/kat_rei

check out her pics.

Here are her status updates:

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=174266347

very disturbing!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 02, 2009, 10:47:58 AM »

I've only seen Smooth Criminal's myspace, I haven't seen anyone elses.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 02, 2009, 10:52:19 AM »

yep.
It's the do whatever feels good crowd.  If you haven't noticed even you average run of the mill teenager in high school is practicing the psuedo lesbo thing.  They make out with whomever whenever and where ever.  What is flippin me out is the bisexuality of the boys and the admittance of it.  One of the boys on SmoothCriminals friends list says he bi and proud of it.  Don't get me wrong I'm all for experimenting but pahleez use a little discretion.  Don't gotta tell everyone.  Just in case you ever want to get married to average Jill/Joe this is all documented once it hits MySpace/Facebook, etc.  Jeesh mananny!  As my Granny says, "these kids need their aZZeZ tore up a few times"!  You know she is right these kids have no discipline and if they do it isn't enforced.  Off to work I go!
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 02, 2009, 10:55:53 AM »

Good Job Txsflame. I had a feeling you wouldn't rest till you called. I'm glad you were taken seriously. I saw this over at WS, thought I'd bring it here because there are a couple of new things I hadn't heard before. This was posted by a "local" which is the only reason I'm posting it here cause truthfully, I don't much care for WS.

Today, 10:37 AM 
Ilovecookies 
Registered User   Join Date: Nov 2009

First, the "half-sister" does not, and never has worked at MODOT.
Second, the grandparents moved here to take care of the kids.
Third, They had no previous ties to Missouri (before moving to Missouri).
Fourth, Elizabeth Olten's mother has gave 3 different stories on what happened to her daughter. 1st she said The 6 y/o picked up elizabeth to go play. 2nd she said the POI picked her to go play. and the 3rd and most recent story is that elizabeth went over to the house unprompted.
MY THEORY is that elizabeth's mother was high on meth (she is known by the community for doing meth, but has never been busted for it), and either someone offered to take the child, and she said "okay", or the child just left.

Fifth, the police are utterly incompetent here, and AB would have easily gotten away if her grandparents wouldn't have been so helpful in the search for E. In fact, it is my opinion that E would still be "missing" if it wasn't for the grandparents help.

Sixth, everyone wants to know the place of birth for the grandparents, and I have no idea why you want to that but let me help out. They were born in different states. Not in texas, missouri, or california.

Seventh, Elizabeth's mom never called nor texted. Let's think about this rationally for a second. IF the rumors are true about how E was killed, and what was done post mortem, then the murder, ensuing acts, plus burial, would take at least an hour. Police arrived on the scene at 7 pm. E's mom said that she called and talked to E at 6:15. Police went immediately into the woods (lets say 7:10pm). Knowing a few police officers in Kansas City, it is a fact that they wouldn't have shown up with their lights on, so alerting the POI with sirens or flashing lights is out of the question. So assuming that AB was out of the woods before the police showed up at 7:00 pm (which is when they showed up and not when they were called), and that they were called at about 6:45 (response time here is awful). Then there is NO way that E's mom called (supposedly she did so from a home phone) and talked to E at 6:15 because E was already dead.

Eighth, I like turtles was an internet meem that started on youtube, and has NO other meaning.

Ninth, I know for a FACT that a bank cannot foreclose on a house until there is a year of nonpayment, that means that even if the grandparents did vacate the house and skip town (which I seriously doubt they did), there wouldn't be a foreclosure for a while. And if they did vacate the house who is feeding the horses that are still there?

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

Eleventh, The boys are nothing like AB, they have friends, and play sports, and are social butterflies. 

I have a feeling this is an AB family member!!

I agree.  What a joke.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.