March 28, 2024, 04:48:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601155 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 02, 2009, 11:22:19 AM »

just in time for Christmas!!!!

http://twilightbarbies.com/

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: November 02, 2009, 11:22:58 AM »

Monday's Show

Olten murder: teen girl suspects'

dark side revealed

Breaking: A grim portrait of the 15-year-old girl suspect in the murder of Elizabeth Olten, 9, has begun to emerge. Dark writings on the internet including an alleged YouTube profile in which "killing people" is listed under the teen girl's hobbies. Even more shocking, an alleged video appears to show the teen suspect with her brothers purposefully shocking themselves on an electrified fence! Now that investigators know the extent of the angry & dark side of the teen girl murder suspect, was the murder of Elizabeth Olten just the beginning of a murderous rampage? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I hope she doesn't show those vids on tv.  Not fair to show those brothers faces.

She probably won't, but I think it is time to pull out all the stops on this case so we can get down to the nitty-gritty. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 02, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »

Please leave NG a blog message so this does not fall out of the headlines.  IF it is true that Alyssa will not be charged as an adult unless there is public outrage lets make sure it stays in the national media.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/29/9-year-old-played-with-teen-girl-murder-suspect-prior-to-death/#comments
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: November 02, 2009, 11:23:50 AM »

Monday's Show

dark side revealed

Breaking: A grim portrait of the 15-year-old girl suspect in the murder of Elizabeth Olten, 9, has begun to emerge. Dark writings on the internet including an alleged YouTube profile in which "killing people" is listed under the teen girl's hobbies. Even more shocking, an alleged video appears to show the teen suspect with her brothers purposefully shocking themselves on an electrified fence! Now that investigators know the extent of the angry & dark side of the teen girl murder suspect, was the murder of Elizabeth Olten just the beginning of a murderous rampage? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

I hope she doesn't show those vids on tv.  Not fair to show those brothers faces.

this was on GMA this morning...I missed most of it but I saw parts of it...the faces were blurred out from what I saw...very strange...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: November 02, 2009, 11:25:46 AM »

just in time for Christmas!!!!

http://twilightbarbies.com/

Well, Merry Christmas!!!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: November 02, 2009, 11:27:39 AM »

I totally agree.

The rule in our house is that myself or my husband have any and all passwords - if we find that the passwords are changed, kids lose comp privileges.

So far, they've followed the rules and not changed their passwords, lol.

Also, no myspaces for my kids, but they both have facebooks.  Their facebooks have to pass the "grandparent test".  Especially since their grandparents are on their friends lists.

I love those rules!   

We can be very creative when it comes to discipline that works with teens.  Back in the day, wrong usage of the comp has earned mine their keyboards being taken a couple of times.. (one time I came home from work to find sons/friends in a serious political chatroom, "having fun" being trolls).     Can't use the keyboard right?  Ok, it'll sit in my room locked up.  Got another keyboard, ya brat?  Ok, I'll take your comp cord. 

Speakers to their stereo has gone missing twice when they've chosen other ways to break rules.  They get the point and straighten up real fast with those two.  Heh.  And of course, the keys to my Mustang strangely disappearing always worked.  Not sure if it was them not being able to drive it, or their sudden need to walk everywhere, that made them toe the line. 

Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 02, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »

Monday's Show

dark side revealed

this was on GMA this morning...I missed most of it but I saw parts of it...the faces were blurred out from what I saw...very strange...

if the faces are blurred, I'm good with it being released.

Big mistake, imo, to keep so much of this secret.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: November 02, 2009, 11:29:04 AM »

Monday's Show

dark side revealed

O/O You have nanners.

I guess you figured out that O/T, you have nanners. 

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 02, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »

I totally agree.

The rule in our house is that myself or my husband have any and all passwords - if we find that the passwords are changed, kids lose comp privileges.

So far, they've followed the rules and not changed their passwords, lol.

Also, no myspaces for my kids, but they both have facebooks.  Their facebooks have to pass the "grandparent test".  Especially since their grandparents are on their friends lists.

I love those rules!   

We can be very creative when it comes to discipline that works with teens.  Back in the day, wrong usage of the comp has earned mine their keyboards being taken a couple of times.. (one time I came home from work to find sons/friends in a serious political chatroom, "having fun" being trolls).     Can't use the keyboard right?  Ok, it'll sit in my room locked up.  Got another keyboard, ya brat?  Ok, I'll take your comp cord. 

Speakers to their stereo has gone missing twice when they've chosen other ways to break rules.  They get the point and straighten up real fast with those two.  Heh.  And of course, the keys to my Mustang strangely disappearing always worked.  Not sure if it was them not being able to drive it, or their sudden need to walk everywhere, that made them toe the line. 

Monkey Devil!

thanks for the tips, Wyks!

lololol!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #509 on: November 02, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »

Unless "Vampire Freaks" is considered "Twilight" stuff. If so, I would really be alarmed at the "Twilight" books that some think are so benign. jmo

I THINK (IMHO) that it is up to the kid how they take it. Even with my two kids, there thinking is so different..that what may make my duaghter laugh and say oh entertainmant, might really bother and upset my son.(or vice versa) Example.. I took the kids to see Spider Man when it first came out.. My kids have ALWAYS had a good grasp on fact or fiction.. BUT it took my SON yrs to quit believing if he got bit by a spider he would have super natural powers.(it is really scary to see ur son chasing around spiders TRYING to get bit) My daughter thought Harry Potter was stupid, my son got all confused by it.(not sure how many times i got asked "that cant happen....right?) It is just however the kid sees thing and how their little minds work. If they are bright and cheery, and easy going, then they see things that way. If they are (yes here I go with my fav saying) "dark and twisty" then they turn everything dark and twisty. If they see the hero as the good guy, or if they see the bad good as the good guy. Even in Twilight which I agree is basically a twist on a teenage love story, if a teen (or child) identifies with the BAD vampires, then the show becomes dark. It is no longer a sweet love story.  It is once again up to the parent to KNOW what their child can and can not handle.  "Awee darn we actually have to raise thiese lil creatures we brought in the world"  ..I know I am preaching to the chior.. (btw I was being fecious with the last quote)

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: November 02, 2009, 11:33:36 AM »

I just went and checked out Smooth Criminal's pics (btw, her name last week was Dirty Diana after the Michael Jackson song - this chick is really doing her best to draw attention to herself).

She has removed a LOT of her pics - most notably the pics of her Washington friends which was labeled 2008-2009 Friends.

She's also added new photos, and new comments to the pics of her friends in MO.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: November 02, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »

Since I am older than dirt, I remember rushing home every Sunday night just to listen to the radio program, "The Shadow"... Anyone else do that?   Monkey Devil!

The sinister voice came over the radio with, "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"  The Shadow was a perfectly creepy teller of mystery tales.  I'd listen to those still, if I could.    

My parents were horrified, of course.  And I'd bet a good majority of us who were enthralled by The Shadow, did not grow up to be evil creepy people.  Am betting it's the same for some in this generation's seeming interest in Twilight and other things vampire-ish.  Seems there's an element of good over evil, just as it was with The Shadow. 

Still think they ought to bring back Mr. Ed.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #512 on: November 02, 2009, 11:43:00 AM »

I'm not understanding what you mean by Vampire blogs? Do you mean the Twilight stuff? I remember watching Dark Shadows when I was a kid and watching vampire movies. If it is the Twilight stuff, that is tame reading.

No, not "Twilight" stuff.
Can you direct me to where this is please?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: November 02, 2009, 11:43:44 AM »

I'm not understanding what you mean by Vampire blogs? Do you mean the Twilight stuff? I remember watching Dark Shadows when I was a kid and watching vampire movies. If it is the Twilight stuff, that is tame reading.

good ole Barnabus!  that was on when I was a kid too...my mom always watched it...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: November 02, 2009, 11:47:30 AM »

this kind of stuff, NoRose:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=174266347&albumId=2091637

I remember a few years ago I became aware that there are people in this world who WANT to look like vampires, and not just on Halloween!

Available now are crowns that are shaped like fangs that a dentist can fit - and also contact lenses to make eyes look vampirish.

Thanks, I read about the crowns and contact lenses to make one look like a vampire. Certainly not my cup of tea, but whatever. The fascination with vampires is nothing new.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 02, 2009, 11:47:48 AM »

I just went and checked out Smooth Criminal's pics (btw, her name last week was Dirty Diana after the Michael Jackson song - this chick is really doing her best to draw attention to herself).

She has removed a LOT of her pics - most notably the pics of her Washington friends which was labeled 2008-2009 Friends.

Smooth Criminal is also a MJ song BTW.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: November 02, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »

Since I am older than dirt, I remember rushing home every Sunday night just to listen to the radio program, "The Shadow"... Anyone else do that?   Monkey Devil!

The sinister voice came over the radio with, "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"  The Shadow was a perfectly creepy teller of mystery tales.  I'd listen to those still, if I could.    

My parents were horrified, of course.  And I'd bet a good majority of us who were enthralled by The Shadow, did not grow up to be evil creepy people.  Am betting it's the same for some in this generation's seeming interest in Twilight and other things vampire-ish.  Seems there's an element of good over evil, just as it was with The Shadow. 

Pokey & Gumby, Woody Woodpecker, and Yogi Bear.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 02, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »

Exactly, and for those that haven't ventured into the twilight series or movie, there really isn't even any sex in it. It is tame, and boring I put the book down.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: November 02, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »

thanks, Northern - I didn't know that.  (there's a LOT I do not know, getting quite the education with this case, lol).

Was it TxsFlame who called this profile in to the tipline?  I would like to give a big HIGH FIVE to TxsFlame for doing this.

After seeing this new photo which, imo, she created and posted specifically to draw attention to herself

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=211959030&albumID=438872&imageID=32067583

she DESERVES whatever attention she gets from law enforcement!!!!!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 02, 2009, 12:02:37 PM »

thanks, Northern - I didn't know that.  (there's a LOT I do not know, getting quite the education with this case, lol).

Was it TxsFlame who called this profile in to the tipline?  I would like to give a big HIGH FIVE to TxsFlame for doing this.

After seeing this new photo which, imo, she created and posted specifically to draw attention to herself

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=211959030&albumID=438872&imageID=32067583

she DESERVES whatever attention she gets from law enforcement!!!!!

Somebody definitely needs to take her keyboard away from her.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.