April 19, 2024, 04:55:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602779 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: November 02, 2009, 03:26:57 PM »

Ilovecookies 

Just to restate here are the facts I know to be true, while I can provide links and such like the forum requests I can give my word.

Grandparents did not impede or attempt to impede the investigation.
It is a shock to everyone that AB ma have done it.
AB was on prozac.
The grandparents are clearly hurt by the situation.
AB went to church on almost a daily basis.
When the facts hit, you will find out why I think that LE on all levels was completely incompentent and suspected nothing the first day.
BTW, I know for a fact that Kurt Valentine is offering his services on this case and the grandparents aren't paying for him. They make alot of money but they are also (from what I understand) in a tremendous amount of debt. And I know for a fact that valentine's retainer is 10k, which would be hard for a family in debt to afford.
Also, the body was found behind the grandparent's house in the woods, not to the left or right, but almost straight back.

That is all,
ILC Out! 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90925&page=25
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: November 02, 2009, 03:28:28 PM »

It is getting interesting between Ilovecookies and the other local poster.  The way Ilovecookies has explained what it is like in the schools there, nobody in their right mind would send their child to school  She's full of it.
I saw that they deleted some of her posts and the resposes   
Not only that, but the thread on the little baby Shannon was pulled, and Somer's thread  I'm figuring Ilovecookies is a relative of AB, and she really went overboard about Elizabeth's mom.

ILC also said that AB was on prozac.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #582 on: November 02, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »

Ilovecookies 

Just to restate here are the facts I know to be true, while I can provide links and such like the forum requests I can give my word.

AB was on prozac.
When the facts hit, you will find out why I think that LE on all levels was completely incompentent and suspected nothing the first day.
BTW, I know for a fact that Kurt Valentine is offering his services on this case and the grandparents aren't paying for him. They make alot of money but they are also (from what I understand) in a tremendous amount of debt. And I know for a fact that valentine's retainer is 10k, which would be hard for a family in debt to afford.
Also, the body was found behind the grandparent's house in the woods, not to the left or right, but almost straight back.

That is all,
ILC Out! 

If this is true, here it comes the Prozac defense.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 02, 2009, 03:39:07 PM »

It is getting interesting between Ilovecookies and the other local poster.  The way Ilovecookies has explained what it is like in the schools there, nobody in their right mind would send their child to school  She's full of it.
Not only that, but the thread on the little baby Shannon was pulled, and Somer's thread  I'm figuring Ilovecookies is a relative of AB, and she really went overboard about Elizabeth's mom.

They also said that Elizabeth's mom was on meth the night she went missing, that AB's grandparents did not know AB was at their house, that someone video taped the grandparents and kids going to the olten house the night Elizabeth went missing and has on video how mean Elizabeth's mom and aunt were to the poor grandparents, that grandparents were uber helpful and never hindered a search warrant or anything else for that matter and that ILC went to school with someone else that lived in the house with the grandparents and is in their 20's.  I am thinking it is someone who wants to stir the pot.  My guess , a friend of AB's who knows enough about the family to get through whatever interview the WS administrator does to verify they are connected and who they are.  is valley girl on line?   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 02, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »

They also said that Elizabeth's mom was on meth the night she went missing, that AB's grandparents did not know AB was at their house, that someone video taped the grandparents and kids going to the olten house the night Elizabeth went missing and has on video how mean Elizabeth's mom and aunt were to the poor grandparents, that grandparents were uber helpful and never hindered a search warrant or anything else for that matter and that ILC went to school with someone else that lived in the house with the grandparents and is in their 20's.  I am thinking it is someone who wants to stir the pot.  My guess , a friend of AB's who knows enough about the family to get through whatever interview the WS administrator does to verify they are connected and who they are.  is valley girl on line?   

I'm beginning to wonder about our troll from the other night. If one way didn't work, fight fire with fire, so to speak. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: November 02, 2009, 03:41:23 PM »

Today, 04:34 PM 
Jodibug 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal04216 
she wass posting her personal opinion, and apparently what some in the community believe. Tricia has verified her so I will allow her post to stand based on it being her opinion and what she has heard from people there.

No, she stated that it was her opinion that Patty was high at the time. She stated the rest of her statement as a fact.

And as much as I appreciate all of Tricia's work here, really what kind of verification process can there be when Tricia also does not know AB, or Elizabeth, or either of their families?

I think it would be difficult to accurately "verify" something when you yourself don't know the answers. Not saying she doesn't attempt verification, but don't for a minute think that "verification" isn't fool proof. 

I'm with Jodibug--Who knows if ILC is for real. Truthfully, it sounded to me like ILC was putting a lot of the blame on the school system, on Elizabeth's mother and singing the praises of the GP's. Something is off there.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #586 on: November 02, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »

Bolded my me..and MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.. yes I went to school and know all u need to know about strept..lol

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: November 02, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »

And I forgot to add that jodibug is gonna get herself banned but I think she's absolutely right. Her daughter seems to know AB and is shocked.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 02, 2009, 03:45:32 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder about our troll from the other night. If one way didn't work, fight fire with fire, so to speak. JMO

We think alike    ILC seemed to know an awful lot about the lawyer Valentine.  They stated that the grandparents had lots of money but were not funding the defense.  Another local called them on it as they knew Valentine is not a public denfender.  ILC then stated he does pro bono work and has for a while and his retainer is $10k to start with.  So Valentine is all about the media and being on NG if in fact that is to be true.  Regardless, ILC knew way too much about the defense of this and Valentine in specific.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 02, 2009, 03:47:11 PM »

Ilovecookies 

AB was on prozac.

That is all,
ILC Out! 

obviously someone close to AB's family, wanting to be in the limelight.  Wanting the WS members to fawn over her/him.  The go-to person for info regarding AB and her family.

I bet the PMs are flying.

Unbelievable.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 02, 2009, 03:47:29 PM »

Ilovecookies 
Registered User   Join Date: Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri 
IloveCookies- One more clarification, if you're still here.

Do I understand that AB's gp's may not have even known EO was at their house playing?

From what I understand they had no idea.

*****Note ILC is down from 26 post to 3 - 

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: November 02, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »

Today, 04:48 PM 
Ilovecookies 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danni 
So if they didn't know Elizabeth was at their house, then they also did not know the wereabouts of their own grandchildren. Correct?

The way i understand it, EO never came into the house. They allow their grandchildren to play outside, and the 6 y/o was supposedly playing outside in the drive-way the whole time EO was at her house.

WHAT? That makes no sense to me at all. On the one hand they never saw Elizabeth ( didn't even know she was there?)  but supervised the 6 year old? How long was Elizabeth over there? Ugh--ILC sure can spin it....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #592 on: November 02, 2009, 03:54:30 PM »

Ilovecookies 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri 
IloveCookies- One more clarification, if you're still here.

Do I understand that AB's gp's may not have even known EO was at their house playing?

From what I understand they had no idea.

*****Note ILC is down from 26 post to 3 - 

Happily deleting her posts, I'm sure 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: November 02, 2009, 03:54:44 PM »

And I forgot to add that jodibug is gonna get herself banned but I think she's absolutely right. Her daughter seems to know AB and is shocked.

I was going to say the same thing.  BAM!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 02, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »

Yup I think she is .  I also saw her stating that her daughter was friends with AB and used to give her rides to places and now feels used.

ILC stating that EO never went into the house that night.  That the 6y/o was playing on the driveway the whole time.  Was it not raining, a lot....
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: November 02, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »

Yup I think she is .  I also saw her stating that her daughter was friends with AB and used to give her rides to places and now feels used.

ILC stating that EO never went into the house that night.  That the 6y/o was playing on the driveway the whole time.  Was it not raining, a lot....

Yes and cold too if I recall correctly. ILC seems to be very adamant that Elizabeth never entered the house. Makes me wonder why? Why so determined to make sure that everyone knows that Elizabeth was outside the whole time?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 02, 2009, 04:08:54 PM »

Yes and cold too if I recall correctly. ILC seems to be very adamant that Elizabeth never entered the house. Makes me wonder why? Why so determined to make sure that everyone knows that Elizabeth was outside the whole time?

Thank you I thought I recalled that correctly.  So if we are to believe this to be true, then it is OK to let your 6yr old grandchild play in the driveway with a friend in the cold and rain?  Hinky is in full throttle mode sorry.  Did you catch the part about the house being very large and having many exits?  A normal house has front and back doors and perhaps a  attached garage which would make it 3 exits.   
jean75
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: November 02, 2009, 04:10:53 PM »

Hi I am new on here I came across this, I was wondeing has anyone else seen this. Its worrisome I will post the link
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=211959030&blogId=456181006
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 02, 2009, 04:11:36 PM »

Thank you I thought I recalled that correctly.  So if we are to believe this to be true, then it is OK to let your 6yr old grandchild play in the driveway with a friend in the cold and rain?  Hinky is in full throttle mode sorry.  Did you catch the part about the house being very large and having many exits?  A normal house has front and back doors and perhaps a  attached garage which would make it 3 exits.   

Sorry I just realized I made a mistake. Supposedly the Gp's did not even know Elizabeth was there, so it would be a 6year old grandchild playing alone outside on the driveway in the cold and rain. 
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: November 02, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »

I'm not understanding what you mean by Vampire blogs? Do you mean the Twilight stuff? I remember watching Dark Shadows when I was a kid and watching vampire movies. If it is the Twilight stuff, that is tame reading.

No, not "Twilight" stuff.
Does anyone know what a the xX before the names, and the xX's behind the names mean?

Unless "Vampire Freaks" is considered "Twilight" stuff. If so, I would really be alarmed at the "Twilight" books that some think are so benign. jmo

Screwed that up: Does anyone know what a the xX before the names, and the xX's behind the names mean?

Fanny, the Xx__________xX doesn't have a meaning at all...it's simply a way to make their username look "cool" and "different"--also it is harder for their names to be searched with the Xx before it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.