April 26, 2024, 10:47:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603360 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 02, 2009, 07:41:45 PM »

Who killed Elizabeth Olten?

http://writearticlesmakemoney.net/archives/140
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: November 02, 2009, 07:52:48 PM »

I got that link in a Google search email I rec'd yesterday. Her name is everywhere and the Google Alerts get more frequent.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #642 on: November 02, 2009, 07:53:29 PM »

Interesting, thanks.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: November 02, 2009, 07:55:04 PM »

NG just opened her blog for tonights show. Please leave a post so that Nancy knows this ia newsworthy. 

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/02/portrait-of-a-killer/#addcomment
an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #644 on: November 02, 2009, 07:59:11 PM »

I have a question, please.

One of these people that say they knew AB stated she "went to church voluntarily EVERY day". I read that and was totally shocked by that statement. Did this person specify what church, religion, etc? I just lurk, so that is why I am asking. I find it very hard to believe a 15 yo would go to church everyday, unless they are in a parochial school and even then (at least here) only have mandatory Mass on Friday.

Did anyone else read this or am I going insane. TIA JSM

BTL 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: November 02, 2009, 08:06:30 PM »

One of these people that say they knew AB stated she "went to church voluntarily EVERY day". I read that and was totally shocked by that statement. Did this person specify what church, religion, etc? I just lurk, so that is why I am asking. I find it very hard to believe a 15 yo would go to church everyday, unless they are in a parochial school and even then (at least here) only have mandatory Mass on Friday.

BTL 
Yes, I read TLC's post over there stating that, but doesn't make it a fact or do some of her other posts that have since been deleted.
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: November 02, 2009, 08:07:04 PM »

BTL 
Yes, I read TLC's post over there stating that, but doesn't make it a fact or do some of her other posts that have since been deleted.
ILC
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: November 02, 2009, 08:07:53 PM »

BTL 

I believe it was a church/social group that met at the high school in the mornings and it was said that she belonged to that. I'm not sure how true that is.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
shelby
Scared Monkey

(but nobody finds god and then goes to prison)

« Reply #648 on: November 02, 2009, 08:23:10 PM »

scaredmonkeys mentioned a few times here....page 56
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jefferson-city-mo/THC8D8OQQFKLEVVVI/p3
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 02, 2009, 08:26:18 PM »

BTL 
Oh, I wasn't saying it was "fact" I was trying to politely call BS on that portion of the story. Thanks MyView.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 02, 2009, 08:29:23 PM »

BTL 

I believe it was a church/social group that met at the high school in the mornings and it was said that she belonged to that. I'm not sure how true that is.
Thanks, I was very confused reading it because I don't know of any teen going to a Church service EVERYDAY unless it was forced upon them. I am sure there are some kids out there that do, but this girl from what I have seen doesn't look like St Therese or Mother Theresa. 

JMO JSM

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 02, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »

Watching NG now and she was talking about the elec. fence utube.    I watched several times before and tried to decide whether or not I thought it was as "evil" as it looked. On one side it sort of reminded me of a lot the " I dare ya" type stuff we did as kids (without the video cams) but the biggest thing that made me think it was really bad was that she was good at luring younger kids to play dangerously. Maybe that was part of her routine, to always be in and around the younger ones (instead of relating to her own friends), maybe it was part of her game to taunt them, including Elizabeth. Possibly the same type of challenge to Elizabeth to come and see something gross, even if a younger one is a little scared they'd probably try not to show it around the friends "cooler" teenage sister. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: November 02, 2009, 08:38:21 PM »

I also remember that early on in this case we read that the grandpa had asked Eliz to go home.  Then we read after that, the grandma didn't know Eliz had been there.  That didn't make sense to me at the time, but made more sense when I found out they had two homes on that street.  Gma could have been at one, while Gpa was at the other where the kids/teens were.  This is all info given by various locals. 

Interesting, what's been going on over yonder today, betw those two locals mainly.  The more I've read of the new local there, the more I agree with the monkey/s here who mentioned our troll the other day.  Hmmm.  Very defensive of ABs family.  Was thinking, okay this has got to be a friend of theirs.  Then it reached a point where I was thinking no wait, this is likely a member of ABs family.  Seems some of what was written about Elizabeth's mom was info that had been posted on the internet about ABs grandparents, only turned around.  Nearly word for word in some things.  (the part about being hostile, etc.)

But when the new local over yonder posted about the defense atty... that's when my hinky meter went off as to this maybe being the same or similiar as our troll the other night, with a slightly different angle in mind:  If ya can't convince em, confuse em!  lol

And if that's the case, then I figure the defense atty and minions are reading here, and I got a message for you:  Give it up!!  Go back to the news comment sections and quit trying to join the sleuthing forums.  We read, we think, we dig, and we process..  Stick with your day job.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #653 on: November 02, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »

Ilovecookies 

I can't really explain it. Kids here are just so violent and angry. I personally took part in over 30 fights in JCHS and watched as over a few hundred happened. I watched a teacher quit his job and then punch a student. I've seen guns brought into the school, kids bring in chains, bats, and even 2x4's to fight each other. Helias (the private school) is just as bad from what I hear. I've seen kids skip their last class to go stand outside of someone's class and beat them up. and every year i was there it just got progessively worst. I watched a police office get the hell beat out of him for trying to stop a fight. I saw one kid (from less than 4 feet away) get hit once (which knocked him to the floor), then get kicked in the head until it fractured his skull. All these are things that I've seen happen inside of the school's walls. Almost every crime from 2000-2006 in Jeff City that involved a teen being murdered, or a seriously injured stemmed from a problem that two people had in the school. And from what I've heard it's only gotten worse since I graduated.

Also, in 5th grade I watched kid A put a filet knife to kid B's throat in the middle of class, because kid B stabbed kid A in the stomach with a cello pin.

this is all my observations and jmo

Ilovecookies 

It isn't just JCHS that has problems. The middle schools do as well. I remember when I was there I got my head placed between a door and the door stop, and then had the door slammed on my head several times. All because I told someone to shut-up. I could go on for hours about the problems in JCPS and at the private schools. But the bottom line is I'd rather have my kids grow up with no education than go to JCPS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90925&page=21

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I am still 5 pages back reading, but just had to comment on this post from WS. I think this person is having a good time embellishing the truth. I just can't for  the life of me believe all this BS. Will be caught up shortly.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 02, 2009, 08:53:58 PM »

I also remember that early on in this case we read that the grandpa had asked Eliz to go home.  Then we read after that, the grandma didn't know Eliz had been there.  That didn't make sense to me at the time, but made more sense when I found out they had two homes on that street.  Gma could have been at one, while Gpa was at the other where the kids/teens were.  This is all info given by various locals. 

Interesting, what's been going on over yonder today, betw those two locals mainly.  The more I've read of the new local there, the more I agree with the monkey/s here who mentioned our troll the other day.  Hmmm.  Very defensive of ABs family.  Was thinking, okay this has got to be a friend of theirs.  Then it reached a point where I was thinking no wait, this is likely a member of ABs family.  Seems some of what was written about Elizabeth's mom was info that had been posted on the internet about ABs grandparents, only turned around.  Nearly word for word in some things.  (the part about being hostile, etc.)

But when the new local over yonder posted about the defense atty... that's when my hinky meter went off as to this maybe being the same or similiar as our troll the other night, with a slightly different angle in mind:  If ya can't convince em, confuse em!  lol

And if that's the case, then I figure the defense atty and minions are reading here, and I got a message for you:  Give it up!!  Go back to the news comment sections and quit trying to join the sleuthing forums.  We read, we think, we dig, and we process..  Stick with your day job.    

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: November 02, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »

Ilovecookies 

I can't really explain it. Kids here are just so violent and angry. I personally took part in over 30 fights in JCHS and watched as over a few hundred happened. I watched a teacher quit his job and then punch a student. I've seen guns brought into the school, kids bring in chains, bats, and even 2x4's to fight each other. Helias (the private school) is just as bad from what I hear. I've seen kids skip their last class to go stand outside of someone's class and beat them up. and every year i was there it just got progessively worst. I watched a police office get the hell beat out of him for trying to stop a fight. I saw one kid (from less than 4 feet away) get hit once (which knocked him to the floor), then get kicked in the head until it fractured his skull. All these are things that I've seen happen inside of the school's walls. Almost every crime from 2000-2006 in Jeff City that involved a teen being murdered, or a seriously injured stemmed from a problem that two people had in the school. And from what I've heard it's only gotten worse since I graduated.

Also, in 5th grade I watched kid A put a filet knife to kid B's throat in the middle of class, because kid B stabbed kid A in the stomach with a cello pin.

this is all my observations and jmo

Ilovecookies 

It isn't just JCHS that has problems. The middle schools do as well. I remember when I was there I got my head placed between a door and the door stop, and then had the door slammed on my head several times. All because I told someone to shut-up. I could go on for hours about the problems in JCPS and at the private schools. But the bottom line is I'd rather have my kids grow up with no education than go to JCPS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90925&page=21

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I am still 5 pages back reading, but just had to comment on this post from WS. I think this person is having a good time embellishing the truth. I just can't for  the life of me believe all this BS. Will be caught up shortly.

I hadn't seen that!  Thx, darla - for quoting it.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 02, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 02, 2009, 08:57:56 PM »

someone needs to tell Ilovecookies that the chances of anyone at Websleuths being on the jury is pretty slim.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: November 02, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »

Watching NG now and she was talking about the elec. fence utube.    I watched several times before and tried to decide whether or not I thought it was as "evil" as it looked. On one side it sort of reminded me of a lot the " I dare ya" type stuff we did as kids (without the video cams) but the biggest thing that made me think it was really bad was that she was good at luring younger kids to play dangerously. Maybe that was part of her routine, to always be in and around the younger ones (instead of relating to her own friends), maybe it was part of her game to taunt them, including Elizabeth. Possibly the same type of challenge to Elizabeth to come and see something gross, even if a younger one is a little scared they'd probably try not to show it around the friends "cooler" teenage sister. 
What bothered me is when one of her brothers was laying on the ground after touching the wire she kicked him, (not hard) could have been a "don't be a baby kick" but she did it just the same.

JMO JSM

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: November 02, 2009, 09:04:42 PM »

I hear ya, MisJay.  At first I thought those videos were nothing more than the "I dare ya" stuff a lot of us did as kids.  (like touching our tongues to a battery, lol).  Then I started wondering at what seems to be ABs urging her brothers to do something painful so she could put it on YouTube and her friends could laff.  That seems to be taking it a bit more to the limit, IMO. 

When I saw the video at the fence, first thing I wondered about was that the boys were not wearing shoes.  Seeing them in their socks and considering the type of property it is, I was like huh?  Realizing AB was encouraging them to touch the elec fence, with no shoes on, seems she wanted them to get hurt more than an "I dare ya" thing.  Had they been wearing shoes, like she was, they wouldn't have been hurt as badly.  IMO. 

And I have wondered too, did AB dare Elizabeth to do such things?  Wonder what else she may have dared the boys or Eliz or anyone else to do? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.