April 19, 2024, 04:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602704 times)
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: November 02, 2009, 09:26:32 PM »

I have a question, please.

One of these people that say they knew AB stated she "went to church voluntarily EVERY day". I read that and was totally shocked by that statement. Did this person specify what church, religion, etc? I just lurk, so that is why I am asking. I find it very hard to believe a 15 yo would go to church everyday, unless they are in a parochial school and even then (at least here) only have mandatory Mass on Friday.

Did anyone else read this or am I going insane. TIA JSM

BTL 
Yes, I read TLC's post over there stating that, but doesn't make it a fact or do some of her other posts that have since been deleted.
Oh, I wasn't saying it was "fact" I was trying to politely call BS on that portion of the story. Thanks MyView.
I sure didn't mean to sound like I thought you were saying it was fact. Sorry if I sounded too abrupt, sure didn't mean to.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #661 on: November 02, 2009, 09:27:00 PM »

Ok...finally caught up with you guys....got another question.....Tom stated more than once that grandpa worked out of town Monday til Friday...if true how did grandpa tell Elizabeth to go home?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: November 02, 2009, 09:28:58 PM »

Watching NG now and she was talking about the elec. fence utube.    I watched several times before and tried to decide whether or not I thought it was as "evil" as it looked. On one side it sort of reminded me of a lot the " I dare ya" type stuff we did as kids (without the video cams) but the biggest thing that made me think it was really bad was that she was good at luring younger kids to play dangerously. Maybe that was part of her routine, to always be in and around the younger ones (instead of relating to her own friends), maybe it was part of her game to taunt them, including Elizabeth. Possibly the same type of challenge to Elizabeth to come and see something gross, even if a younger one is a little scared they'd probably try not to show it around the friends "cooler" teenage sister. 

I hear ya, MisJay.  At first I thought those videos were nothing more than the "I dare ya" stuff a lot of us did as kids.  (like touching our tongues to a battery, lol).  Then I started wondering at what seems to be ABs urging her brothers to do something painful so she could put it on YouTube and her friends could laff.  That seems to be taking it a bit more to the limit, IMO. 

When I saw the video at the fence, first thing I wondered about was that the boys were not wearing shoes.  Seeing them in their socks and considering the type of property it is, I was like huh?  Realizing AB was encouraging them to touch the elec fence, with no shoes on, seems she wanted them to get hurt more than an "I dare ya" thing.  Had they been wearing shoes, like she was, they wouldn't have been hurt as badly.  IMO. 

And I have wondered too, did AB dare Elizabeth to do such things?  Wonder what else she may have dared the boys or Eliz or anyone else to do? 

Wyks I noticed the shoes as well.  Growing up on a farm I touched an electric fence as well.  First time was enough for me and I had boots on .  Our fence would not be electrified constantly, the current cycled at a set amount of minutes between.  You could actually hear the current coming as the wires hummed.  In the other video she laughs a evil laugh when the one brother gets hurt almost like she was not happy until he is actually hurt.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: November 02, 2009, 09:32:11 PM »

Ok...finally caught up with you guys....got another question.....Tom stated more than once that grandpa worked out of town Monday til Friday...if true how did grandpa tell Elizabeth to go home?

Good question. I used to work with a man that commuted from up here to Oakland ever week.  He would only work 1/2 day on Fridays if at all, so he could catch his flight and put the extra hours in the other days.  Maybe something similar?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 02, 2009, 09:33:30 PM »

If the ground was the least bit wet, with no shoes on, the electrical current would have been stronger and hurt more than if they had shoes on.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: November 02, 2009, 09:34:41 PM »

Good question. I used to work with a man that commuted from up here to Oakland ever week.  He would only work 1/2 day on Fridays if at all, so he could catch his flight and put the extra hours in the other days.  Maybe something similar?

But, but didn't she go missing on Wednesday?

God Bless!
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: November 02, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »

lbminnesota 
Registered User   Join Date: Oct 2009

Another daughter of grandmother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have removed names...from blog of grandmother's daughter who currently lives with them. I'm not posting link as it contains all of the family names.

and my mom and axxx. one, i find axxxx to be a selfish ***** of a child. she has no idea the things my mom and gxxx and even myself have sacrificed for her to come live under our roof. and i doubt she cares. she feels like everything under this roof effing belongs to her. like she deserves it somehow. an hour ago she comes downstairs wearing a dress of mine that lxxx gave me as a possible bridesmaid dress in her wedding to my dad a couple years ago. i wore that dress in drama 2 class my junior year of high school. so i see her wearing this dress while i'm sitting there eating spaghetti and it surprised me. i go "woah! thats my dress!" and axxxx just completely ignores me and puts on her shoes. and my mom goes "really?" and asks where axxxx got it and all that and my mom more or less dismisses my weak protest by saying "does it even fit you?" i said "it did in high school." and she goes "that was a long time ago, dear." *****. that pissed me the **** off. i glared at her so hard. (she must have known it pissed me off too cuz she offered to deduct money from what i owe her for "watching" exxx and the twins right now even tho we both know well that i'm sitting up in my room with the door shut and locked with no intentions of staying downstairs with any of them). i wanted to ****ing smack them both right in their ****ing mouths. lets call kxxx out on it. i ****ing hate that. my mom calls me ****ing fat indirectly ALL the ****ing time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

from WS
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 02, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »

Even better question now !   

But, but didn't she go missing on Wednesday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: November 02, 2009, 09:53:19 PM »

lbminnesota 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have removed names...from blog of grandmother's daughter who currently lives with them. I'm not posting link as it contains all of the family names.

and my mom and axxx. one, i find axxxx to be a selfish ***** of a child. she has no idea the things my mom and gxxx and even myself have sacrificed for her to come live under our roof. and i doubt she cares. she feels like everything under this roof effing belongs to her. like she deserves it somehow. an hour ago she comes downstairs wearing a dress of mine that lxxx gave me as a possible bridesmaid dress in her wedding to my dad a couple years ago. i wore that dress in drama 2 class my junior year of high school. so i see her wearing this dress while i'm sitting there eating spaghetti and it surprised me. i go "woah! thats my dress!" and axxxx just completely ignores me and puts on her shoes. and my mom goes "really?" and asks where axxxx got it and all that and my mom more or less dismisses my weak protest by saying "does it even fit you?" i said "it did in high school." and she goes "that was a long time ago, dear." *****. that pissed me the **** off. i glared at her so hard. (she must have known it pissed me off too cuz she offered to deduct money from what i owe her for "watching" exxx and the twins right now even tho we both know well that i'm sitting up in my room with the door shut and locked with no intentions of staying downstairs with any of them). i wanted to ****ing smack them both right in their ****ing mouths. lets call kxxx out on it. i ****ing hate that. my mom calls me ****ing fat indirectly ALL the ****ing time.

from WS

The blog belongs to KN,  daughter from marriage #2 of grandma.
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: November 02, 2009, 10:08:11 PM »

lbminnesota 

from WS

I traced it to here only through cache but can't read the entire thing:

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: November 02, 2009, 10:13:07 PM »

Watching NG now and she was talking about the elec. fence utube.    I watched several times before and tried to decide whether or not I thought it was as "evil" as it looked. On one side it sort of reminded me of a lot the " I dare ya" type stuff we did as kids (without the video cams) but the biggest thing that made me think it was really bad was that she was good at luring younger kids to play dangerously. Maybe that was part of her routine, to always be in and around the younger ones (instead of relating to her own friends), maybe it was part of her game to taunt them, including Elizabeth. Possibly the same type of challenge to Elizabeth to come and see something gross, even if a younger one is a little scared they'd probably try not to show it around the friends "cooler" teenage sister. 

I hear ya, MisJay.  At first I thought those videos were nothing more than the "I dare ya" stuff a lot of us did as kids.  (like touching our tongues to a battery, lol).  Then I started wondering at what seems to be ABs urging her brothers to do something painful so she could put it on YouTube and her friends could laff.  That seems to be taking it a bit more to the limit, IMO. 

When I saw the video at the fence, first thing I wondered about was that the boys were not wearing shoes.  Seeing them in their socks and considering the type of property it is, I was like huh?  Realizing AB was encouraging them to touch the elec fence, with no shoes on, seems she wanted them to get hurt more than an "I dare ya" thing.  Had they been wearing shoes, like she was, they wouldn't have been hurt as badly.  IMO. 

And I have wondered too, did AB dare Elizabeth to do such things?  Wonder what else she may have dared the boys or Eliz or anyone else to do? 

Wyks, didn't mean to post and run but got a yakky phone call...... agree with you, it almost looks like if "stranger danger" isn't the only thing to teach our kids about. Guess we;re going to need to tell them to trust their gut, even if it's somebody's brother or sister or cousin that gives them the creeps. Being a kid seems like it's getting a little harder to keep that innocence.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: November 02, 2009, 11:00:42 PM »

Wyks, didn't mean to post and run but got a yakky phone call...... agree with you, it almost looks like if "stranger danger" isn't the only thing to teach our kids about. Guess we;re going to need to tell them to trust their gut, even if it's somebody's brother or sister or cousin that gives them the creeps. Being a kid seems like it's getting a little harder to keep that innocence.

Tis ok!  My computer burped me offline anyway.  lol  But yeah, am thinking what you've said here is pretty much the best plan.  Going with a gut feeling is a smart thing to do.  The younger kids learn that the better. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: November 02, 2009, 11:11:39 PM »

lbminnesota 

from WS

I traced it to here only through cache but can't read the entire thing:

Yeppers.  It's a different K name than grandma's first name.  Think of two soft fluffy animals, one is a dog, and one is a ........... with a K.    

Anyway, lol.. I read the whole cached, text version.  And what is above is the only thing written about AB.  The rest is personal ramblings of a young adult etc etc.  Nuttin that needs to be included here, IMO.  Am thinking the above re AB is interesting, shows some of the family dynamics and such, at least from the perspective of one of the family members.  That post was gone in a heartbeat from WS.  Heh. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: November 02, 2009, 11:20:55 PM »

Any idea about the person's age who wrote the comments?   ( the  daughter of A's grandmother) Would that be A's aunt?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: November 02, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »

Any idea about the person's age who wrote the comments?   ( the  daughter of A's grandmother) Would that be A's aunt?

She graduated high school in 2006.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: November 02, 2009, 11:28:25 PM »

She is 21.  Yes Aunt.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: November 02, 2009, 11:30:21 PM »

She graduated high school in 2006.

Thanks.  A lot of family dynamics going on the house.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: November 02, 2009, 11:35:47 PM »

She is 21.  Yes Aunt.

Thanks also.   Wonder if she may have been one of the care givers at the day care operation
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: November 02, 2009, 11:35:48 PM »

Yep, an aunt.  She's 21.  On her myspace, which has been set to private, her profile pic is of her? in a wedding dress, with hubby?. 

FWIW, for those curious about church and ABs family... (not that it matters to the case, just an interesting aside, IMO).. It seems that some in the family might be Mormon.  In the above KNs cached blog, here is an entry in June 2008:

"i really want to actually be married in the temple....not just a sealing after the fact. my mom would freak out with joy if i had a temple marriage. a civil marriage followed by a temple sealing just isnt the same thing. at all. i guess thats hard to understand for someone unfamiliar with all this. *sigh* idk"

Am tired of fighting the burping server in here tonight.  lol  See ya's all tomorrow.   

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #679 on: November 03, 2009, 12:07:52 AM »

Yep, an aunt.  She's 21.  On her myspace, which has been set to private, her profile pic is of her? in a wedding dress, with hubby?. 

FWIW, for those curious about church and ABs family... (not that it matters to the case, just an interesting aside, IMO).. It seems that some in the family might be Mormon.  In the above KNs cached blog, here is an entry in June 2008:

"i really want to actually be married in the temple....not just a sealing after the fact. my mom would freak out with joy if i had a temple marriage. a civil marriage followed by a temple sealing just isnt the same thing. at all. i guess thats hard to understand for someone unfamiliar with all this. *sigh* idk"

Am tired of fighting the burping server in here tonight.  lol  See ya's all tomorrow.   

Bolded by me...

Which would also explain why AB went to church b4 school. I dated a guy that was Mormon and I know he had Bible classes before school, when he was in HS. In our town they even built their church(or I guess u call it Temple) near the HS so it would be easier for the kids to get there.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.