March 28, 2024, 02:06:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601143 times)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #680 on: November 03, 2009, 12:11:02 AM »

Ok one question I have figured out everyones name except ABs mom, I know her initials, but can not seem to find her name..IF it is allowed can someone email me the name. (or give my slow brain a better clue)

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: November 03, 2009, 12:22:26 AM »

Any idea about the person's age who wrote the comments?   ( the  daughter of A's grandmother) Would that be A's aunt?

Yep, an aunt.  She's 21.  On her myspace, which has been set to private, her profile pic is of her? in a wedding dress, with hubby?. 

FWIW, for those curious about church and ABs family... (not that it matters to the case, just an interesting aside, IMO).. It seems that some in the family might be Mormon.  In the above KNs cached blog, here is an entry in June 2008:

"i really want to actually be married in the temple....not just a sealing after the fact. my mom would freak out with joy if i had a temple marriage. a civil marriage followed by a temple sealing just isnt the same thing. at all. i guess thats hard to understand for someone unfamiliar with all this. *sigh* idk"

Am tired of fighting the burping server in here tonight.  lol  See ya's all tomorrow.   

Bolded by me...

Which would also explain why AB went to church b4 school. I dated a guy that was Mormon and I know he had Bible classes before school, when he was in HS. In our town they even built their church(or I guess u call it Temple) near the HS so it would be easier for the kids to get there.

Sooooo could this possibly be the 20ish yr old that ILC might have been speaking of??
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #682 on: November 03, 2009, 12:27:04 AM »

Any idea about the person's age who wrote the comments?   ( the  daughter of A's grandmother) Would that be A's aunt?

Yep, an aunt.  She's 21.  On her myspace, which has been set to private, her profile pic is of her? in a wedding dress, with hubby?. 

FWIW, for those curious about church and ABs family... (not that it matters to the case, just an interesting aside, IMO).. It seems that some in the family might be Mormon.  In the above KNs cached blog, here is an entry in June 2008:

"i really want to actually be married in the temple....not just a sealing after the fact. my mom would freak out with joy if i had a temple marriage. a civil marriage followed by a temple sealing just isnt the same thing. at all. i guess thats hard to understand for someone unfamiliar with all this. *sigh* idk"

Am tired of fighting the burping server in here tonight.  lol  See ya's all tomorrow.   

Bolded by me...

Which would also explain why AB went to church b4 school. I dated a guy that was Mormon and I know he had Bible classes before school, when he was in HS. In our town they even built their church(or I guess u call it Temple) near the HS so it would be easier for the kids to get there.

Sooooo could this possibly be the 20ish yr old that ILC might have been speaking of??

My theory IS KN's husband, the one form the MS wedding pic? But that is just an educated guess. And I found KN on another site and they are Mormon, it was a Mormon discussion site. so that goes farther to explain the early morning church. (again anotehr educated guess)

Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: November 03, 2009, 12:33:27 AM »

need more clues on the name of KN--or an email, either one Smile it's got me thinkin now...
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #684 on: November 03, 2009, 12:42:46 AM »

need more clues on the name of KN--or an email, either one Smile it's got me thinkin now...

Email me xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com Edit to remove email addy.  MB
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 04:11:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #685 on: November 03, 2009, 12:49:40 AM »

Smooth has removed the blog in question, wait maybe she didnt "remove it" she changed the title To "people are stupid and can go away" and it is private.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: November 03, 2009, 01:00:39 AM »

Smooth has removed the blog in question, wait maybe she didnt "remove it" she changed the title To "people are stupid and can go away" and it is private.

Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: November 03, 2009, 01:08:33 AM »

Email me marinadelrey73@yahoo.com

Sent, thanks!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 03, 2009, 01:26:12 AM »

Don't they teach spelling in school anymore? she has stoopid instead of stupid.  She changed her page and appears to be trolling for love now.

☼ SmoothCriminal Lovz Alyssa Alwayz ♫☼ i love you alyssa....have you got love to burn? time to waste? dont u wanna grab onto sumthin real n never let it fade away ..txt me xxxxxxxxxx
Posted 1 hour ago from Mobile
three left feet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: November 03, 2009, 01:26:45 AM »

Ilovecookies 

I can't really explain it. Kids here are just so violent and angry. I personally took part in over 30 fights in JCHS and watched as over a few hundred happened. I watched a teacher quit his job and then punch a student. I've seen guns brought into the school, kids bring in chains, bats, and even 2x4's to fight each other. Helias (the private school) is just as bad from what I hear. I've seen kids skip their last class to go stand outside of someone's class and beat them up. and every year i was there it just got progessively worst. I watched a police office get the hell beat out of him for trying to stop a fight. I saw one kid (from less than 4 feet away) get hit once (which knocked him to the floor), then get kicked in the head until it fractured his skull. All these are things that I've seen happen inside of the school's walls. Almost every crime from 2000-2006 in Jeff City that involved a teen being murdered, or a seriously injured stemmed from a problem that two people had in the school. And from what I've heard it's only gotten worse since I graduated.

Also, in 5th grade I watched kid A put a filet knife to kid B's throat in the middle of class, because kid B stabbed kid A in the stomach with a cello pin.

this is all my observations and jmo

Ilovecookies 

It isn't just JCHS that has problems. The middle schools do as well. I remember when I was there I got my head placed between a door and the door stop, and then had the door slammed on my head several times. All because I told someone to shut-up. I could go on for hours about the problems in JCPS and at the private schools. But the bottom line is I'd rather have my kids grow up with no education than go to JCPS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90925&page=21

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I am still 5 pages back reading, but just had to comment on this post from WS. I think this person is having a good time embellishing the truth. I just can't for  the life of me believe all this BS. Will be caught up shortly.

New local.  Been reading for a few days (and appreciate the info you are all providing), but this post from ILC made me sign up.  I'm not trying to defend our school district.  Our schools are not without their problems, very far from it, but this is extremely exaggerated and fabricated.  Teachers punching students, skull fractures, etc would be lawsuit fodder.  And the suggestion that "almost every crime from 2000-2006 in Jeff City that involved a teen being murdered ..." makes it sound like we've had several.  How about some names? 

Also, since Cookies mentioned 2000-2006 and the aunt graduated in 2006, I'm thinking maybe Cookie and the aunt are friends.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 03, 2009, 01:34:26 AM »

Just catching NG right now.  Ladd Egan the affiliate reporter from KRCG states that the blogsphere is ahead of the media right now on this case.  Ya think Ladd?  As the local media has done no reporting on this case since Friday why do you think the media may be behind?

When I looked up Mr Egan on KRCG I see he is Director of New and Anchor.  Also he graduated from Brigham Young.  I am taking a leap here and guessing he is Mormon as well.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/about/bio.aspx?id=180

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 03, 2009, 01:35:56 AM »

WELCOME three left feet 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: November 03, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »

Ilovecookies 

I can't really explain it. Kids here are just so violent and angry. I personally took part in over 30 fights in JCHS and watched as over a few hundred happened. I watched a teacher quit his job and then punch a student. I've seen guns brought into the school, kids bring in chains, bats, and even 2x4's to fight each other. Helias (the private school) is just as bad from what I hear. I've seen kids skip their last class to go stand outside of someone's class and beat them up. and every year i was there it just got progessively worst. I watched a police office get the hell beat out of him for trying to stop a fight. I saw one kid (from less than 4 feet away) get hit once (which knocked him to the floor), then get kicked in the head until it fractured his skull. All these are things that I've seen happen inside of the school's walls. Almost every crime from 2000-2006 in Jeff City that involved a teen being murdered, or a seriously injured stemmed from a problem that two people had in the school. And from what I've heard it's only gotten worse since I graduated.

Also, in 5th grade I watched kid A put a filet knife to kid B's throat in the middle of class, because kid B stabbed kid A in the stomach with a cello pin.

this is all my observations and jmo

Ilovecookies 

It isn't just JCHS that has problems. The middle schools do as well. I remember when I was there I got my head placed between a door and the door stop, and then had the door slammed on my head several times. All because I told someone to shut-up. I could go on for hours about the problems in JCPS and at the private schools. But the bottom line is I'd rather have my kids grow up with no education than go to JCPS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90925&page=21

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I am still 5 pages back reading, but just had to comment on this post from WS. I think this person is having a good time embellishing the truth. I just can't for  the life of me believe all this BS. Will be caught up shortly.

New local.  Been reading for a few days (and appreciate the info you are all providing), but this post from ILC made me sign up.  I'm not trying to defend our school district.  Our schools are not without their problems, very far from it, but this is extremely exaggerated and fabricated.  Teachers punching students, skull fractures, etc would be lawsuit fodder.  And the suggestion that "almost every crime from 2000-2006 in Jeff City that involved a teen being murdered ..." makes it sound like we've had several.  How about some names? 

Also, since Cookies mentioned 2000-2006 and the aunt graduated in 2006, I'm thinking maybe Cookie and the aunt are friends.

ILC was making no sense as they continued explaining things.  It was clear they were there to defend the grand parents & family and not very believable at that on all accounts.  Why say the nasty stuff they did about Elizabeth's mother when Patty had nothing whatsoever to do with Elizabeth's disappearace and just buried her child? Cookies has their own agenda IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: November 03, 2009, 01:44:19 AM »

Welcome 3' !

I think most of us take posts like Ilovecookies with a grain of salt.  We have all seen impostors and frauds on the internet.
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: November 03, 2009, 02:48:56 AM »

sooo just an update...smooth criminal's MS is officially private...happened within the last 10 mins bc I just looked at it, now I can't...was just about to poke around her friends list too...
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: November 03, 2009, 06:27:02 AM »

lbminnesota 
Registered User   Join Date: Oct 2009

Another daughter of grandmother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have removed names...from blog of grandmother's daughter who currently lives with them. I'm not posting link as it contains all of the family names.

and my mom and axxx. one, i find axxxx to be a selfish ***** of a child. she has no idea the things my mom and gxxx and even myself have sacrificed for her to come live under our roof. and i doubt she cares. she feels like everything under this roof effing belongs to her. like she deserves it somehow. an hour ago she comes downstairs wearing a dress of mine that lxxx gave me as a possible bridesmaid dress in her wedding to my dad a couple years ago. i wore that dress in drama 2 class my junior year of high school. so i see her wearing this dress while i'm sitting there eating spaghetti and it surprised me. i go "woah! thats my dress!" and axxxx just completely ignores me and puts on her shoes. and my mom goes "really?" and asks where axxxx got it and all that and my mom more or less dismisses my weak protest by saying "does it even fit you?" i said "it did in high school." and she goes "that was a long time ago, dear." *****. that pissed me the **** off. i glared at her so hard. (she must have known it pissed me off too cuz she offered to deduct money from what i owe her for "watching" exxx and the twins right now even tho we both know well that i'm sitting up in my room with the door shut and locked with no intentions of staying downstairs with any of them). i wanted to ****ing smack them both right in their ****ing mouths. lets call kxxx out on it. i ****ing hate that. my mom calls me ****ing fat indirectly ALL the ****ing time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

from WS

The blog belongs to KN,  daughter from marriage #2 of grandma.

ok, now I get it!

took me a bit, lol.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #696 on: November 03, 2009, 07:18:58 AM »

Watching NG now and she was talking about the elec. fence utube.    I watched several times before and tried to decide whether or not I thought it was as "evil" as it looked. On one side it sort of reminded me of a lot the " I dare ya" type stuff we did as kids (without the video cams) but the biggest thing that made me think it was really bad was that she was good at luring younger kids to play dangerously. Maybe that was part of her routine, to always be in and around the younger ones (instead of relating to her own friends), maybe it was part of her game to taunt them, including Elizabeth. Possibly the same type of challenge to Elizabeth to come and see something gross, even if a younger one is a little scared they'd probably try not to show it around the friends "cooler" teenage sister. 

I hear ya, MisJay.  At first I thought those videos were nothing more than the "I dare ya" stuff a lot of us did as kids.  (like touching our tongues to a battery, lol).  Then I started wondering at what seems to be ABs urging her brothers to do something painful so she could put it on YouTube and her friends could laff.  That seems to be taking it a bit more to the limit, IMO. 

When I saw the video at the fence, first thing I wondered about was that the boys were not wearing shoes.  Seeing them in their socks and considering the type of property it is, I was like huh?  Realizing AB was encouraging them to touch the elec fence, with no shoes on, seems she wanted them to get hurt more than an "I dare ya" thing.  Had they been wearing shoes, like she was, they wouldn't have been hurt as badly.  IMO. 

And I have wondered too, did AB dare Elizabeth to do such things?  Wonder what else she may have dared the boys or Eliz or anyone else to do? 

Wyks, didn't mean to post and run but got a yakky phone call...... agree with you, it almost looks like if "stranger danger" isn't the only thing to teach our kids about. Guess we;re going to need to tell them to trust their gut, even if it's somebody's brother or sister or cousin that gives them the creeps. Being a kid seems like it's getting a little harder to keep that innocence.

I agree that we need to teach our children that evil is real and it hides in strangers AND in people we know. After all, SOMEONE must know the Bundys and the Manson's of this world - so they are not strangers to everyone. I have always taught my kids to be cautious of strangers - I failed to teach them (and I guess in my former ignorance I did not believe) that people you know can be evil too. Hence a step son that is a psychopath and hurt many people. Looking back, this video shows the same sort of stuff that he did when he was younger. I wish I knew now what I knew then. I do not find the video funny or just "kids will be kids" stuff.  I grew up and live in the country. We have electric fences. We all dared kids to touch them. But not while videoing, not while the kids had no socks on, and would never set it to music and have the world laugh at it. We did it once and went on with life.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: November 03, 2009, 08:01:54 AM »

The blog belongs to KN,  daughter from marriage #2 of grandma.
[/quote]

ok, now I get it!

took me a bit, lol.
[/quote]

I am not sure I get it yet. I do remember another girl that seemed to live at the house. I was thinking it was the Grandfather's daughter, or the only child of GB and KB (grandparents), not sure how long they have been married. But I do remember a few years ago, and recently seeing a 20ish girl leaving and coming to the homes. It seemed like GB talked of a daughter and she was going to a local college. I did find a Web site that listed GB and KB, along with 3 other female names.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #698 on: November 03, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »

I have a question, please.

One of these people that say they knew AB stated she "went to church voluntarily EVERY day". I read that and was totally shocked by that statement. Did this person specify what church, religion, etc? I just lurk, so that is why I am asking. I find it very hard to believe a 15 yo would go to church everyday, unless they are in a parochial school and even then (at least here) only have mandatory Mass on Friday.

Did anyone else read this or am I going insane. TIA JSM

BTL 
Yes, I read TLC's post over there stating that, but doesn't make it a fact or do some of her other posts that have since been deleted.
Oh, I wasn't saying it was "fact" I was trying to politely call BS on that portion of the story. Thanks MyView.
I sure didn't mean to sound like I thought you were saying it was fact. Sorry if I sounded too abrupt, sure didn't mean to.
  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
shelby
Scared Monkey

(but nobody finds god and then goes to prison)

« Reply #699 on: November 03, 2009, 08:58:04 AM »

Don't they teach spelling in school anymore? she has stoopid instead of stupid.  She changed her page and appears to be trolling for love now.

☼ SmoothCriminal Lovz Alyssa Alwayz ♫☼ i love you alyssa....have you got love to burn? time to waste? dont u wanna grab onto sumthin real n never let it fade away ..txt me xxxxxxxxxx
Posted 1 hour ago from Mobile

kids write 'stoopid' instead of 'stupid' purposely on blogs.. also will write 'teh' instead of 'the' etc...
does she really expect AB to text her???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.