April 18, 2024, 11:28:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602687 times)
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: November 03, 2009, 09:01:42 AM »

Ok...finally caught up with you guys....got another question.....Tom stated more than once that grandpa worked out of town Monday til Friday...if true how did grandpa tell Elizabeth to go home?

Just to clarify, I have not seen GB for a year or so, not sure if is still doing the IT consulting thing or not. If he was it is normal that he would leave on Sunday eve and come back Thurs or Friday evening. What was communicated to me was that "the Grandparents were not cooperative with LE". This was from someone that was there Friday afternoon evening.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: November 03, 2009, 09:25:47 AM »

Hi All, Just wanted to say that another reason why AB could have been "going to church" every morning was to get out of the house earlier. Most parents would allow their children to go early for church. Doesn't mean they are at church.

Also wanted to say thanks for all the info. Sure are not going to get it from the news.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 03, 2009, 09:35:25 AM »

Goodmorning monkeys-another strange case-do i have this right--its cold and raining-children are playing outside-EO mom calls and tells her to come home does not  pick her up -lets  her walk home in the cold and rain.  the grand parent grandson are at EO house they dont offer to pick them up-either one of them could have taken the child that was at their house home and brought their child back.  I think most of us would have doen that-it only a short ride-AB did it not defending her-but it seems to me this children were left to-fend forthemselves---as so many children are left today
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #703 on: November 03, 2009, 09:37:49 AM »

FindingAnswers WELCOME and thanks, the way ILC was talking about the schools, nobody would let their kids go to school there   
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: November 03, 2009, 09:38:35 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys,

Just got caught up on all the reading.  I too just checked AB's myspace page, and they were online, still private setting, and mood says "your the monster".

Also, when Elizabeth first came up missing the news reports did say, the grandfather sent her home. I remember that distinctly, because I kept wondering how could someone disappear that quick....that's when we are started getting all the maps up about the area.
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: November 03, 2009, 09:40:59 AM »

Where were Alyssa’s friends when she was planning the murder? You knew she killed animals for fun and you knew she was planning something terrible, but you did nothing, you knew she had a dark heart, she told you things that you knew was going to get someone hurt but you did nothing. Now you make excuses for what she did and stand by her as a friend- where were you when you could have prevented this murder. Elizabeth deserved to go trick or treating, playing with dolls and with friend, now she’s with the angels. Alyssa deserved friends that would see the warning signs and got her help- you did nothing, now she will spend the rest of her life in prison- she killed a little girl, she can't take it back. What do you see when you look in a mirror, a friend of Alyssa or someone who claimed to be her friend and did nothing.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: November 03, 2009, 09:42:01 AM »

With Smooth changing her myspace, I have a feeling that LE paid her a visit and hopefully the parents are now in control of her space.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: November 03, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »

Where were Alyssa’s friends when she was planning the murder? You knew she killed animals for fun and you knew she was planning something terrible, but you did nothing, you knew she had a dark heart, she told you things that you knew was going to get someone hurt but you did nothing. Now you make excuses for what she did and stand by her as a friend- where were you when you could have prevented this murder. Elizabeth deserved to go trick or treating, playing with dolls and with friend, now she’s with the angels. Alyssa deserved friends that would see the warning signs and got her help- you did nothing, now she will spend the rest of her life in prison- she killed a little girl, she can't take it back. What do you see when you look in a mirror, a friend of Alyssa or someone who claimed to be her friend and did nothing.
WELCOME  Do you know that she told her friends these things, and that she killed animals for fun? Just wondering because I have not seen this anywhere, are you a local? Rumor about killing animals, but at this point we don't know. Wouldn't surprise me though.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: November 03, 2009, 09:49:11 AM »

WELCOME  Do you know that she told her friends these things, and that she killed animals for fun? Just wondering because I have not seen this anywhere, are you a local? Rumor about killing animals, but at this point we don't know. Wouldn't surprise me though.

Hiya Ms Rose,
I sometimes think that friends "talk" and alot of times they talk out of their behinds and dont really believe that someone would actually do it.  I bet half of her friends right now are saying "I know what she said, but I actually didnt think". The really close ones are saying I knew she was messed up. Alot of times these kids "go with the flow" because they feel like they belong.  I would say she had only one of these friends that really believed and wouldnt betray her, how terrible that sounds.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 03, 2009, 09:54:17 AM »

Thank you Monkeys for posting all this great infomation-I really do appreciate it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 03, 2009, 09:57:12 AM »

Hiya Ms Rose,
I sometimes think that friends "talk" and alot of times they talk out of their behinds and dont really believe that someone would actually do it.  I bet half of her friends right now are saying "I know what she said, but I actually didnt think". The really close ones are saying I knew she was messed up. Alot of times these kids "go with the flow" because they feel like they belong.  I would say she had only one of these friends that really believed and wouldnt betray her, how terrible that sounds.
Good Morning I totally agree with you. I will say I'm curious about the boyfriend and what he may have known or not known. Maybe none of these kids realized what she was capable of, I don't know, and if they didn't I'm sure they are very upset that they befriended a person like this. Terrible all the way around 
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: November 03, 2009, 10:01:07 AM »

Thank you for letting me on this site, and letting me vent my anger. I am not local and I read here on this forum about family knew about her killing animals. Friends know what other friends do. Kids tell friends everything.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: November 03, 2009, 10:07:55 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys,

Just got caught up on all the reading.  I too just checked AB's myspace page, and they were online, still private setting, and mood says "your the monster".

Also, when Elizabeth first came up missing the news reports did say, the grandfather sent her home. I remember that distinctly, because I kept wondering how could someone disappear that quick....that's when we are started getting all the maps up about the area.

Good morning everyone.  an angelic monkey

You are right, that was the first report.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 03, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »

WELCOME KENDRA AND 3 LEFT FEET. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: November 03, 2009, 10:08:33 AM »

Hi Kenda..and Welcome!!

Ok I have a question...when looking thru blogs on myspace, if someone goes private, will their past blogs still be seen?   Im on like page 35 now and need to know, if Im maybe wasting my time here?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 03, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »

topics post 57-saying monkeys have the most up to date information-they are great sleuthing community-  You monkey are -I am not one of the great monkeys I just benefit from all your great work
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 03, 2009, 10:12:47 AM »

Hi Kenda..and Welcome!!

Ok I have a question...when looking thru blogs on myspace, if someone goes private, will their past blogs still be seen?   Im on like page 35 now and need to know, if Im maybe wasting my time here?

Sometimes you can catch a cached version of the site where you can see at least the main page but in general, once it goes private you can't see beyond that page.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: November 03, 2009, 10:17:44 AM »

Hi Kenda..and Welcome!!

Sometimes you can catch a cached version of the site where you can see at least the main page but in general, once it goes private you can't see beyond that page.
Okie Dokie....lol...I was just going thru all the blogs, looking for title and pics...didnt know for sure.  Thank you very much!!!
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: November 03, 2009, 10:19:26 AM »

topics post 57-saying monkeys have the most up to date information-they are great sleuthing community-  You monkey are -I am not one of the great monkeys I just benefit from all your great work

You are a great monkey!!!!!
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: November 03, 2009, 10:21:20 AM »

A while back, I signed for a few sites....been to them....but found this site to be the most friendliest and most accurate in info. Not been back to the rest of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.