April 24, 2024, 10:38:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603127 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #740 on: November 03, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »

Thanks HH 
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: November 03, 2009, 12:02:43 PM »

What is the matter with this LE, A 9 year old girl disappears walking home from a friends house, 4 houses down the road, shes afraid of the dark and afraid of the woods, there no reason to suspect a runaway, and they treat it as a no foul play issue. Then they stop a search for her because it’s getting dark, when the searchers wanted to continue. Then the bring in dogs that obtusely cant hunt, turn away people that want to help, don't involve the FBI or other highly trained personnel. Looks like both the police and the dogs were useless and don't hunt.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: November 03, 2009, 12:08:07 PM »

What is the matter with this LE, A 9 year old girl disappears walking home from a friends house, 4 houses down the road, shes afraid of the dark and afraid of the woods, there no reason to suspect a runaway, and they treat it as a no foul play issue. Then they stop a search for her because it’s getting dark, when the searchers wanted to continue. Then the bring in dogs that obtusely cant hunt, turn away people that want to help, don't involve the FBI or other highly trained personnel. Looks like both the police and the dogs were useless and don't hunt.
I agree with you, certainly did not appear to have been handled very well. I mentioned before, and I really hate saying this, but I think because of the family that Elizabeth came from, dad and brother in jail, LE didn't work as hard as they would have if the child who was missing came from a better home, imo. I sure hope that wasn't the case 
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: November 03, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »

Higherhopes after reading this it got me thinking, maybe if the GP's house had been checked Wednesday night they would have found Elizabeth sooner. If someone (bf) did help AB, he says he could not have helped her bury her because he wasn't at her house until Thursday. Just my ramblings, but thought maybe AB hid Elizabeth in the house somewhere until she could bury her.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: November 03, 2009, 12:15:22 PM »

Higherhopes after reading this it got me thinking, maybe if the GP's house had been checked Wednesday night they would have found Elizabeth sooner. If someone (bf) did help AB, he says he could not have helped her bury her because he wasn't at her house until Thursday. Just my ramblings, but thought maybe AB hid Elizabeth in the house somewhere until she could bury her.
I dont know this for a fact but, when the LE was called on that day and the missing signal went out and a ivestigation started, then I think the first thing that would have been done was ....search EO parents house and the house she was suppose to be leaving from, so Im sure the cops were at AB grandparents house the minute they suspected EO to be missing, I dont, howeverr know if a full blown search of the residence was done or just a little walk through, but I dont think AB  would have hiden EO in her house, she may have hiden her in one of the outbuildings somewhere, but I just dont know.....I wish we knew it all,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: November 03, 2009, 12:22:07 PM »

I'm looking at it from a distance, but from what we have heard, this looks like what happened to me.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: November 03, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »

Today, 01:19 PM 
iamhere 
Registered User   Join Date: Nov 2009

I don't have much infomation on the case because you guys have done an excellent job. What I have been told secondhand (I think I read that secondhand is not considered a rumour) is some timeline information. The three girls, EO, AB and the 6 yr old, were playing in the woods (the 6 yr. old is not allowed in the woods by the grandparents). AB brought the 6 yr. old up to the point that the house could be seen, and had here walk the rest of the way herself. AB then went back in the woods. The 6 year old arrived back at the house between 6 and 6:15. I think this is were the time of she went missing is coming from.

(I really wish the media over in JC would get on this stuff because everyday there is some kind of new rumor-I can't imagine what the heck they are telling themselves about not following up on anything that has to do with Elizabeth-Geesh--did mom go back to work? Are her kids back in school? WHat the heck is going on over there!!!!???)

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #747 on: November 03, 2009, 12:32:23 PM »

Posted on IS by Watchin it...
I have a young relative who was quite close to her. Her close friends are basically in shock. Some say they saw some signs, but thought a lot of it was that looking-for-attention stuff kids do/say. Others just don't want to believe it's true......altho they have little choice of that, since it's been reported that she led LE to the body. They seem to me to be struggling with the question of was she a good person, a good friend, but something snapped in her psyche, something even she had no control over, or was she playing them, abusing their friendship and trust, showing them a fake version of herself?

This is a very tough issue for 15 year olds to deal with. I had a similar experience when I was an adult. Someone I was close to was accused of murder, and found guilty. It took me a long time to deal with the questions and emotions raised by that...may not be done dealing with it YET, and that was 20 years ago. You never EVER really know what's in another person's head, no matter how close you may THINK you are. Actually, that may be a GOOD thing, at least in some cases.

I know a few of the friends have be questioned by LE, but from what I've heard, it was mild. Do you know anything? Did she tell you anything before hand? That sort of thing.

Yes, the kids had a good idea about this pretty soon after it happened. They knew that Elizabeth was missing on Wed evening, as it was all over our local news. Some of their parents, friends, neighbors were, no doubt, among the volunteers searching for her. They knew where AB lived, in relation to Elizabeth, and that AB had a younger sister, and that Elizabeth was visiting a young friend in that neighborhood just before she disappeared. They noticed that AB was not in school Thurs or Fri following Elizabeth's disappearance. She may not have been answering her phone or texts or MS/FB im's etc, just guessing on that one.

The first I heard that it was her, was Friday evening, very shortly after LE had her in custody.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 03, 2009, 12:37:05 PM »

Posted on IS by Watchin it...
I have a young relative who was quite close to her. Her close friends are basically in shock. Some say they saw some signs, but thought a lot of it was that looking-for-attention stuff kids do/say. Others just don't want to believe it's true......altho they have little choice of that, since it's been reported that she led LE to the body. They seem to me to be struggling with the question of was she a good person, a good friend, but something snapped in her psyche, something even she had no control over, or was she playing them, abusing their friendship and trust, showing them a fake version of herself?

This is a very tough issue for 15 year olds to deal with. I had a similar experience when I was an adult. Someone I was close to was accused of murder, and found guilty. It took me a long time to deal with the questions and emotions raised by that...may not be done dealing with it YET, and that was 20 years ago. You never EVER really know what's in another person's head, no matter how close you may THINK you are. Actually, that may be a GOOD thing, at least in some cases.

I know a few of the friends have be questioned by LE, but from what I've heard, it was mild. Do you know anything? Did she tell you anything before hand? That sort of thing.

Yes, the kids had a good idea about this pretty soon after it happened. They knew that Elizabeth was missing on Wed evening, as it was all over our local news. Some of their parents, friends, neighbors were, no doubt, among the volunteers searching for her. They knew where AB lived, in relation to Elizabeth, and that AB had a younger sister, and that Elizabeth was visiting a young friend in that neighborhood just before she disappeared. They noticed that AB was not in school Thurs or Fri following Elizabeth's disappearance. She may not have been answering her phone or texts or MS/FB im's etc, just guessing on that one.

The first I heard that it was her, was Friday evening, very shortly after LE had her in custody.

Thank-you, this person is saying that AB was not in school Thurs or Fri following Elizabeth's disappearance, didn't LE go to the school and get AB out of the classroom?
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: November 03, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »

Thank-you, this person is saying that AB was not in school Thurs or Fri following Elizabeth's disappearance, didn't LE go to the school and get AB out of the classroom?
[/quote]

I heard that also. That she was in school Thursday and Friday and acting as if nothing was wrong.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: November 03, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »

I heard that also. That she was in school Thursday and Friday and acting as if nothing was wrong.
[/quote] 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: November 03, 2009, 01:01:23 PM »

[/quote]iheard that too.....maybe someone doesnt know as much as she would like everyone to think she knows..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: November 03, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »

Tweets, Video Paint Picture of Teen Murder Suspect
Twitter Page, YouTube Profile Reveal Dark Thoughts of Teen Charged With Killing 9-Year-old Elizabeth Olten

Though police have released few details about the alleged killer of a 9-year-old Missouri girl, a grim portrait of the 15-year-old female suspect has begun to emerge based on dark writings on the Internet including a YouTube profile in which "killing people" is listed under the girl's hobbies.

Several messages on what is believed to be the suspect's Twitter page, which have now been erased, poetically discuss "addiction," "terrors" and the feeling of being caged and "buried." Another post talks about pain and the author's search for a reason for it.

On the girl's YouTube page, a video appears to show the suspect with her brothers purposefully shocking themselves on an electrified fence.

VIDEO

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/tweets-video-paint-picture-teen-murder-suspect/story?id=8970645
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #753 on: November 03, 2009, 01:39:35 PM »

iheard that too.....maybe someone doesnt know as much as she would like everyone to think she knows..
[/quote]

Ok my head is spinning with all the different info out there. I can only imagine HOW the locals feels. This effects them and even they cant get straight answers. They have to try and help their own kids make sense of all this, and have no answers to give them!! I can remember WELL when the case I shared earlier happened and the 15 yr old son was still in school..our kids were scaered, everyone knew he had something to do with it and it took LE 6 weeks to get it indictable and my kids had to sit in class daily with a killer. The kids he harressed got in trouble and not him..cause he had to "protected" Tried to do spell check but it messing up and not evenletting me correct the err I see..lol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 03, 2009, 01:44:16 PM »

Ilovecookies 

Okay, to all those wondering who I am now, I'm male, so I am most definitely not the aunt, and I'm not her husband. But me and her husband have been good friends for years. BTW I will confirm one thing via first hand knowledge. The "note" was consficated by LE not given to them, and it was a diary entry. That is all ILC

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #755 on: November 03, 2009, 01:47:39 PM »

QUESTION: I have read that LE served a search warrent on GP resident and others as well. Do we know WHEN this warrent was served? Was it before or after they found Elizabeth? DO we know exactly how may houses were searched? Was it during the search for EO? Do we know the boyfriends house was search or is it rumor? Just trying to get a timeline of sorts.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: November 03, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »

Hi everyone!  Did ILC post that on WS?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: November 03, 2009, 01:52:36 PM »

Ilovecookies 

Okay, to all those wondering who I am now, I'm male, so I am most definitely not the aunt, and I'm not her husband. But me and her husband have been good friends for years. BTW I will confirm one thing via first hand knowledge. The "note" was consficated by LE not given to them, and it was a diary entry. That is all ILC

Oh so now LE confiscated it, well did the family know already about it being in her diary and just decided not to give it to LE or do anything, see, this is why we need the facts, someone decides that they are doing something big like this person and says....the "note" was confiscated by police, well now, all that does is open more questions, because in my way of seeing things, LE had to already have and idea who they were looking for if they went to this home and read a 15 year olds diary, then they knew that this girl had something to do with it, and if the Grandparents knew the entry was in the diary and didnt turn it in themselves, well then  that open a whole new can of worms......good Lord...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: November 03, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »

QUESTION: I have read that LE served a search warrent on GP resident and others as well. Do we know WHEN this warrent was served? Was it before or after they found Elizabeth? DO we know exactly how may houses were searched? Was it during the search for EO? Do we know the boyfriends house was search or is it rumor? Just trying to get a timeline of sorts.

A SW was served on the GP's house the Friday Elizabeth's body was found after they found her.  The local press  did report it and links are in thread 1 I beleive.  Then local media subsequently reported that the SW was for a traffic stop a few days later.  (ya right). Links also were provided if you read back,   NG picked up on it and actually ran footage of the front of the house etc. I think Nancy ran with that part of the story on Oct 28.   Nothing has officially been reported about the b/f.  Everything about him is hear say and rumours.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #759 on: November 03, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

did you all see THIS? FROM her friends myspace (smooth criminal)
December 14, 2008 - Sunday

elizabeth 2000-. ....
Current mood:  drained
Category: Writing and Poetry
hello. im here to tell you the story of little lizzy. she was a sweet innocent young child who was very kind and generous to everyone. one fall day she decided to go over to her friends house. her friend amy was a little older than her but they did such fun things. they played nintend and laughed and jus had fun. the night was coming to a close as she walked home through the dark wooded alleyway.....amy called her back for a reason unknown. elizabeth turned around to find 3 people she didnt know and amy. elizabeth ran down a leafy hill but slipped on some mud. she was brutally attacked. her parents were wondering why she was soo late. they called the cops and they searched for 2 days. they found her behind amy's house....brutally injured. lizzy was pu t in a coma for 9 months. her parents paryed n prayed until she was finally able to return. --FLASH FORWARD--
elizabeth is now 17. shes been living her life regularly for quite some time. she had moved to illinois with her mom to escape bad memories. she was enjoying her new life...until one day. she recieved a blood stained letter saying ..ill see you soon. she packed her bags that night as fast as she could. it was raher rainy n stormy outside....her mom was in the hospital getting treatment for cancerr so she rushed down the road. as she panicked, she turned on the radio.....she herd that a mental patient had escaped by the name of....amy. she saw a glint in he mirror and sirved to a stop.....amy slit her ankle as she tried to escape. she kicked amy in the face an dkept goin....she ran for a mile til she ende up at the st. josephs hospital. she ran inside and hid in a dark room....her heart began to slow like she couldnt even breath. she fell onto a bed....where someone was dying. she flipped the light switch......she saw herself as a child still in a coma....she faded away. she never made it out of her coma when she was 8.....
4:40 AM1 Commen

She needs a beating for being so insensitive to the situation.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.