April 18, 2024, 09:40:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602684 times)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #800 on: November 03, 2009, 02:46:13 PM »

Just curious.. How many think EO was killed elsewhere and taken to burial sight..vs how many think she was killed @ burial site.. Personally I think she was killed at sight. Just wondering others take on it. (anyone wanna ask IC  _

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: November 03, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »

RP is the one that KN refers to in her blog about how AB thinks everything in the house belongs to her. 

Could KN be the girl jumping on the diving board during the YouTube at the pool?

The end of that video identify the girl on diving board as Julia, I read somewhere Julie was a friend of AB.. so doesnt look like that was KNP....

Thanks.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: November 03, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »

Just curious.. How many think EO was killed elsewhere and taken to burial sight..vs how many think she was killed @ burial site.. Personally I think she was killed at sight. Just wondering others take on it. (anyone wanna ask IC  _
I don't think it would be at all possible for AB to have drug EO to the burial site.  I think the crime was committed at the site. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: November 03, 2009, 02:49:20 PM »

RP is the one that KN refers to in her blog about how AB thinks everything in the house belongs to her. 

Scroll down to the last post in Feb.

Shoot!  I missed that!  Is it here somewhere?

I put the link in suspects link thread last night
I feel like a dufus, but I don't see KN talking about AB. I see her rambling about other things. . .  How do I see that part?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: November 03, 2009, 02:50:09 PM »

I feel like a dufus, but I don't see KN talking about AB. I see her rambling about other things. . .  How do I see that part?

Messed that one up! 

Scroll down to the last post in Feb.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 03, 2009, 02:51:56 PM »

There are some links about AB here. Maybe this will help answer some of your questions.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6379.0

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

shelby
Scared Monkey

(but nobody finds god and then goes to prison)

« Reply #806 on: November 03, 2009, 02:59:00 PM »

What is the matter with this LE, A 9 year old girl disappears walking home from a friends house, 4 houses down the road, shes afraid of the dark and afraid of the woods, there no reason to suspect a runaway, and they treat it as a no foul play issue. Then they stop a search for her because it’s getting dark, when the searchers wanted to continue. Then the bring in dogs that obtusely cant hunt, turn away people that want to help, don't involve the FBI or other highly trained personnel. Looks like both the police and the dogs were useless and don't hunt.

I'm looking at it from a distance, but from what we have heard, this looks like what happened to me.   

But, if she was buried, wouldn't this effect the dog's ability to find her? At that point, they dogs were tracking her
scent-I would assume.
There are TWO types of search dogs-Tracking Dogs, which start at the last point the person
was seen, and follow the trail-and Air Scent Dogs-they are the dogs who search with their nose in the air to look for bodies of people buried, either underground or in a building collapse, for example.

There were both blood hounds as well as cadaver dogs out on Thursday per news articles.

I forget if it was windy? Which would have affected the dog's searching. The rain would not have.
shelby
Scared Monkey

(but nobody finds god and then goes to prison)

« Reply #807 on: November 03, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »

My brain is not working today-has anyone figured out how much time AB had to do this? I'm just trying to figure out
if she was killed at the site or not-but must have been now that I think of it-surely LE would have noticed the big
hole AB dug....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: November 03, 2009, 03:04:39 PM »

My brain is not working today-has anyone figured out how much time AB had to do this? I'm just trying to figure out
if she was killed at the site or not-but must have been now that I think of it-surely LE would have noticed the big
hole AB dug....
IMO...and we dont know for sure, but I think she probably was killed somewhere in those woods, maybe not at the buriel site but somewhere else and then taken to that place later, .......but I guess we will never know for sure until LE decides to clue us in!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: November 03, 2009, 03:05:22 PM »

I think she was killed at the site. AB looked petite, and I don't think she would have been able to drag her there ....... unless she had help.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 03, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »

Klaas you have nanners
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #811 on: November 03, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »

In reguards to Smooths MS..apparently this was the last status update b4 it went private

From the friends myspace:

stop this f*#king $hit! dont post my myspae page all ovr the net! leave me alone b!tchez! txt me

then it listed her actual PHONE NUMBER!!!

these kids. leave me alone, I'm "out there" but yet, don't quote me and make my status SO public...oh but here's my cell #. Stupid kids. WTH are her parents??

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: November 03, 2009, 03:21:18 PM »

hole AB dug....

According to what we were first told 45 mins to an hour. But who knows if what we were told was the truth. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 03, 2009, 03:23:14 PM »

In reguards to Smooths MS..apparently this was the last status update b4 it went private

stop this f*#king $hit! dont post my myspae page all ovr the net! leave me alone b!tchez! txt me

these kids. leave me alone, I'm "out there" but yet, don't quote me and make my status SO public...oh but here's my cell #. Stupid kids. WTH are her parents??

If the LE hasn't gotten to her, someone has clued her in. Finally. 

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #814 on: November 03, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »

If the LE hasn't gotten to her, someone has clued her in. Finally. 

I am earnestly praying it was LE..I still THINK she knows something..ALOT of something..IMHO

Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: November 03, 2009, 03:50:35 PM »

Could KN be the girl jumping on the diving board during the YouTube at the pool?

The end of that video identify the girl on diving board as Julia, I read somewhere Julie was a friend of AB.. so doesnt look like that was KNP....

I doubt that KN  is the girl in that video...the boys look about the same age (within a yr or 2) as they are now, and KN is 21 according to MS...Not sure who the girl in the video is...I've never seen AB's little sis but in the description of the video it did state that it was a video of her (AB's) sibs and their friends, i do believe...

I also think EO had to have been killed in the woods, I can't see AB risk getting caught by carrying her out there in broad daylight. I do have a question though, do we know anything about the murder weapon?? Not necessarily what it was, but has it been recovered?? Where did it come from (KB's house, Boyfriend's house) This could help us figure out if the burial was the crime scene and if anyone else was involved. Geez, so many secrets! I mean, if EO was killed IN KB's home I would think that would be IMPOSSIBLE for a 15 yr. old (or anyone for that matter) to clean up in such a short amount of time...just something to think about...
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #816 on: November 03, 2009, 03:58:42 PM »

Seems ILC feels he has cleared the air of all the rumors, and is now "done" and will not be returning.(on WS)

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: November 03, 2009, 03:59:07 PM »

I doubt that KN  is the girl in that video...the boys look about the same age (within a yr or 2) as they are now, and KN is 21 according to MS...Not sure who the girl in the video is...I've never seen AB's little sis but in the description of the video it did state that it was a video of her (AB's) sibs and their friends, i do believe...

I also think EO had to have been killed in the woods, I can't see AB risk getting caught by carrying her out there in broad daylight. I do have a question though, do we know anything about the murder weapon?? Not necessarily what it was, but has it been recovered?? Where did it come from (KB's house, Boyfriend's house) This could help us figure out if the burial was the crime scene and if anyone else was involved. Geez, so many secrets! I mean, if EO was killed IN KB's home I would think that would be IMPOSSIBLE for a 15 yr. old (or anyone for that matter) to clean up in such a short amount of time...just something to think about...

In that video of the pool, there is a smaller child swimming in the pool, you can see her in certain parts of the video, she looks like she has arm floats on, I think that is the little sister.

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #818 on: November 03, 2009, 04:00:29 PM »

Seems ILC feels he has cleared the air of all the rumors, and is now "done" and will not be returning.(on WS)

OOps one last post..now he is done...lol Till the next time

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 03, 2009, 04:03:18 PM »

OOps one last post..now he is done...lol Till the next time

I guess "he" thinks "he" has sufficiently muddied the waters. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.