April 24, 2024, 03:55:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603077 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #840 on: November 03, 2009, 08:57:35 PM »

Thank-you
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #841 on: November 03, 2009, 09:05:18 PM »

bout 20 hours ago, FullThrottleGOLD said:
A****, I really couldnt believe it when Jenny told me what you had done. You need so much help and now I am afraid you will never receive the help you so desperately needed. I hope that some day you will realize that what you have done is ruined your life, your families lives, and the lives of anyone who knew that little girl. I dont know if you will ever get a chance to read this, because it will be taken off line just like your other accounts, Im sure of that. I dont know how to feel about this. I hate what you have done. I cannot judge you because my GOD says that he is the only one to judge us. I know that somewhere in your heart there is love, and I hope that someday you figure out where it is and how you can love instead of hate, forgive and forget, and pull yourself out of whatever demon inside you made you do such a thing. May God be with your family to help them through all that they will be coping with after this is over for you. I know your little sister is probably never going to be able to forgive you for taking away her little friend, but I hope she can learn to live a life without this tearing her apart as many things have torn you apart. I also know that your siblings are going to go through a lot of torture from harsh kids who will connect them to you, even though this has nothing to do with them. I hope you have a long, long, long sentence in prison to think about these things.

I wont hide behind a fake name. I am sorry that I ever knew of you or heard of you because now I have to live with the fact that I knew of a killer of children. It's been on my mind since Jenny told me. Jenny is in pieces over it. Not over the fact that you are going to prison and are an evil person, but over the life of that poor child you took away from her family.
Sam

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/b812b963c?perpage=9c1ab&proceed=9b1c6

Yes and this lil boy also recorded Yesterady by the Beatles on 10/30.. This guy may make it..seems he is using healthy outlets

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: November 03, 2009, 09:06:22 PM »

RP is the one that KN refers to in her blog about how AB thinks everything in the house belongs to her. 

Shoot!  I missed that!  Is it here somewhere?

I put the link in suspects link thread last night
I feel like a dufus, but I don't see KN talking about AB. I see her rambling about other things. . .  How do I see that part?

Messed that one up! 

Scroll down to the last post in Feb.
Feeling like an even bigger dufus - this is all I see.  When I scroll down there is nothing there. 

April 15, 2008
And it has been years since I've rambled. Yet here I am, almost 20 years old. I've experienced many many things since my last post at age 16. I've experienced intense jealousy, excruciating heartbreak, a slump of depression and indescribable happiness as well. I've attended two colleges and am currently planning on enrolling in another: Merrell University where I will be a licensed cosmetologist as of August 2009. I have been with my current boyfriend for almost 3 months and I've never been happier in a relationship than I am now. I think this is the one. <3 That's all for now.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #843 on: November 03, 2009, 09:09:42 PM »

A****, I really couldnt believe it when Jenny told me what you had done. You need so much help and now I am afraid you will never receive the help you so desperately needed. I hope that some day you will realize that what you have done is ruined your life, your families lives, and the lives of anyone who knew that little girl. I dont know if you will ever get a chance to read this, because it will be taken off line just like your other accounts, Im sure of that. I dont know how to feel about this. I hate what you have done. I cannot judge you because my GOD says that he is the only one to judge us. I know that somewhere in your heart there is love, and I hope that someday you figure out where it is and how you can love instead of hate, forgive and forget, and pull yourself out of whatever demon inside you made you do such a thing. May God be with your family to help them through all that they will be coping with after this is over for you. I know your little sister is probably never going to be able to forgive you for taking away her little friend, but I hope she can learn to live a life without this tearing her apart as many things have torn you apart. I also know that your siblings are going to go through a lot of torture from harsh kids who will connect them to you, even though this has nothing to do with them. I hope you have a long, long, long sentence in prison to think about these things.

I wont hide behind a fake name. I am sorry that I ever knew of you or heard of you because now I have to live with the fact that I knew of a killer of children. It's been on my mind since Jenny told me. Jenny is in pieces over it. Not over the fact that you are going to prison and are an evil person, but over the life of that poor child you took away from her family.
Sam

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchandlisten/play/b812b963c?perpage=9c1ab&proceed=9b1c6

Yes and this lil boy also recorded Yesterady by the Beatles on 10/30.. This guy may make it..seems he is using healthy outlets

AND does a decent job of singing//Does a great "Sad Eyes" duet

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: November 03, 2009, 09:09:55 PM »

This pic shows how long and steep the driveway is from the road to EB's house. That is why I was wondering about no one coming to pick the kids up from the bus on a rainy or icy/snowy day.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: November 03, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »

Sam

Sam understands.

No matter what AB has had to deal with in her 15 years, it is nothing compared to the life sentence she has given so many others.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 03, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »

RP is the one that KN refers to in her blog about how AB thinks everything in the house belongs to her. 

I feel like a dufus, but I don't see KN talking about AB. I see her rambling about other things. . .  How do I see that part?

Messed that one up! 

Feeling like an even bigger dufus - this is all I see.  When I scroll down there is nothing there. 

April 15, 2008
And it has been years since I've rambled. Yet here I am, almost 20 years old. I've experienced many many things since my last post at age 16. I've experienced intense jealousy, excruciating heartbreak, a slump of depression and indescribable happiness as well. I've attended two colleges and am currently planning on enrolling in another: Merrell University where I will be a licensed cosmetologist as of August 2009. I have been with my current boyfriend for almost 3 months and I've never been happier in a relationship than I am now. I think this is the one. <3 That's all for now.

When you are on the cached webpage you should see a little box at the top that says this is a cahe of the page as it appeared ........ there should be a link up there that says "text only" click that and you should be able to read it all.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: November 03, 2009, 09:20:55 PM »

Messed that one up! 

April 15, 2008

Go up to the top of the page, where you see the http://www.freewebs......... and click. Then you can go all the way down to the Feb 2009 blog.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: November 03, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »

Messed that one up! 

April 15, 2008

Go up to the top of the page, where you see the http://www.freewebs......... and click. Then you can go all the way down to the Feb 2009 blog.

Maven is right! Don't listen to me. Click on the text only link. Sorry.

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #849 on: November 03, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »

It took it awhile to load for me last night and after I finished reading I had to reboot..

Messed that one up! 

April 15, 2008

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #850 on: November 03, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »

It took it awhile to load for me last night and after I finished reading I had to reboot..

Messed that one up! 

April 15, 2008

OOPS entered my reply..in another..It took me awhile to get itto load last night, then I had to renboot.. it apparently uses a lot of memory or something..

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: November 03, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »

When you are on the cached webpage you should see a little box at the top that says this is a cahe of the page as it appeared ........ there should be a link up there that says "text only" click that and you should be able to read it all.
[/quote]
Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: November 03, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!   
[/quote]

And I told you wrong the first time. So now I am the dufus.  Monkey Devil!

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 03, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »

[/quote]

And I told you wrong the first time. So now I am the dufus.  Monkey Devil!
[/quote]

Nah!  I appreciate you trying to help me!
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: November 03, 2009, 10:02:08 PM »

This is my 1st time to post, but I have been following this tragedy from the beginning. Thank you for posting this link. Elizabeth was such a beautiful girl. I have a nine year old grandaughter and she is just so innocent and trusting and it just breaks my heart that children are not allowed to have the innocence that a child should be allowed to have anymore. I pray that AB receives the punishment that she deserves.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: November 03, 2009, 10:39:40 PM »

WELCOME Ramblin Rose   
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: November 03, 2009, 10:52:59 PM »

I am watching NG right now and so far nothing new on the case. I sure hope she doesn't drop the ball on this one and that it stays in the media, since from what I have seen the local media is keeping this under wraps. 
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: November 03, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

This pic shows how long and steep the driveway is from the road to EB's house. That is why I was wondering about no one coming to pick the kids up from the bus on a rainy or icy/snowy day.

I believe that this road is to AB's house that is in picture, I think EO's house is at US 50 and Lomo Intersection
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: November 03, 2009, 11:24:10 PM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Elizabeth%20Olten/?action=view&current=eo-ab.jpg

According to this ariel photo it is quite a distance from AB's house to the home of EO. I know, as a parent and grandparent, I would not have been comfortable letting a 9 yr. old child walk alone between the houses on a country road. Especially with it being in such close proximity to a highway. JMO.
Arlette
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: November 04, 2009, 02:38:26 AM »

I know I first noticed about Wednesday October 27, at that point it only had (basically) the heading..(as shown in screen shot aprox 3 to 4 pages back). Sunday night is when LE was notified about this particular MS acct. At aprox 10 pm(give or take a few minutes) it still had only the heading(Elizabeth 2000-....). .....
 I did see or read somewhere(have lost all track of all sites I have visited in last week) there was a cached pic of possibly this MS post, that said Elizabeth 1983-2000... I have only seen it once and have no idea where I saw it..OR if it was related to this MS.. or something else..

Hi - I've been a lurking local but just wanted to comment on this.

Smooth Criminal's MS site had a heading "Elizabeth 2000-".  I saw it.  I assumed it was because she knew Elizabeth was nine but didn't realize she was almost 10 and thus actually born in 1999.  However - the actual entry was a current one - not one written last year.

Name's omitted by me.  On 30 Oct 2009 04:16:30 GMT) the My Space page read -

Charlie Rhodes's Latest Blog Entries

* Subscribe
    * View ☼ Smooth Criminal luvz {NAME OMITTED} 4eva♫☼'s Blog

* Oct 27, 2009 9:35 PM my best friend a{NAME OMITTED}
    * Jul 16, 2009 5:32 PM My poem: too soon for goodbyes RIP M.J.
    * Jul 11, 2009 7:57 AM Man in the mirror
    * Dec 14, 2008 9:40 AM elizabeth 1983 - 2002
    * Dec 14, 2008 6:51 AM a short tribute to Aiden....rest in peace
--------------------------------------------

Who knows why she changed it?  To perhaps obscure what she had previously written???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.