March 29, 2024, 08:01:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601253 times)
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: November 04, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »

Does anyone know when we first noticed Smooths MS... I ask because many people are saying the Elizabeth 2000-... was not there prior to EOs death???  Do we have screen shots?? (I dont guess I even know how to do that when the kids were younger I had a program but it screwed up my puter) SO can someone give me an accurate timeline of the info on Smooths MS.. because NOW I am real confused.

I do remember the 1st time I saw Smooth's MS page that had the post that said "Elizabeth 2000-" and I believe it was the day after it was reported that AS had been arrested and charged with her murder. It appeared to have been there since before this happened.

Sorry, I meant AB!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: November 04, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »

Does anyone know when we first noticed Smooths MS... I ask because many people are saying the Elizabeth 2000-... was not there prior to EOs death???  Do we have screen shots?? (I dont guess I even know how to do that when the kids were younger I had a program but it screwed up my puter) SO can someone give me an accurate timeline of the info on Smooths MS.. because NOW I am real confused.
I don't have screen captures, but I saw her myspace before she was "smooth". I can't remember what it was before.  I saw the Elizabeth thing the first time I saw her MS page, but I can't say if it was there BEFORE EO died because I didn't go to her MS page. I saw the same thing you've seen and I'm not sure how people know what was on Smooth's MS page before EO was killed unless their children are friends with Smooth.   
mommy2many
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: November 04, 2009, 11:56:31 AM »

tell me about it!  she has changed everything so many times and to so many different things, i thought i was seeing things lol. 

Mommy to 5 wonderful kids!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
mommy2many
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: November 04, 2009, 11:58:02 AM »

ooops forgot to answer the question before i posted dah!

the cached version from Oct 30, 2009 04:16:30 GMT

was titled elizabeth 1983-2002   -   i believe at that time it was empty

soon after it was elizabeth 2000-...  and for a few days this one was empty

then on the 2nd  she filled the blog entry with a story that had been in another blog entry about a couple being in a coma or something but she changed the names to fit the circumstances of EO and AB

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #884 on: November 04, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »

I found this article I believe it was in NG blog

November 1st, 2009 7:04 pm ETI live in Jefferson City, and near where Elizabeth was killed. It was all a horrible rememberence of 1982 when my little 7 year old brother was bullied unto a pond of ice by a then 12 year old and killed by another boy and left to die. Our family knows their grief.This crime maybe could have been prevented, if the State of Missouri had done more to keep the 15 year old Alyssa the killer, better taken care of in facilities where they had in her in the past. She had been treated at Fulton State Hospital for suicide and homicidual thoughts in the past, the state had custudy of her and her brothers, but they gave them back to her family. The State of Missouri does not want everyone to know that. But I have a source who will confirm that if anyone wants the person's phone number. Also the teacher Mr. Bill Currie, was related in this incident in his sucide, he was the jurnolism teacher, who all of the students went to with their writtings and most secrets, and he knew what Alyssa was up to, and the guilt ate him up, that is why he killed himself, Office Greg White was the last person he spoke to before he killed himself. These teens are all spilling all of this all over town, and on their myspaces, and twitters, and blogs, and all over the town. The sheriff and Valentine does not want it to get out, but its a small town, it will happen. And these parents need to read these pages, for the protection of their other children, some of these teens are into some bad things.

I was wondering, has anyone else found where AB was in a mental hospital??

Thank-you for that, interesting, so now there will be a lot of scrambling to hide this girl's problems, and how she was treated in the facility. I want to know what meds she was on, I know we heard Prozac, but I would love to know if that is true. Also, was she getting outpatient treatment?
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: November 04, 2009, 12:04:55 PM »

then on the 2nd  she filled the blog entry with a story that had been in another blog entry about a couple being in a coma or something but she changed the names to fit the circumstances of EO and AB

How sick is that?!!!! Either Smooth is somehow involved, knows something she is not telling, or is just as deranged as AB. How can she get any kind of enjoyment posting these things about poor Elizabeth? Is she really getting her thrills just knowing that people are ready her MS page and doing it for the shock value or so you think there is more to her doing this?
I was thinking that the parents of AB's friends would be freaking out right now, wondering what their children might know or if they could somehow be involved. Geez.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: November 04, 2009, 12:37:13 PM »

You know, when I first went to smooth's myspace, I saw the Elizabeth entry, and I remember thinking oh that can't be EO because the date, but I had only glanced at it, and really couldn't remember exactly what I saw. Within a couple hours someone here had commented on the Elizabeth 2000 entry and I looked, and there it was!! I couldn't believe I missed it!!! Thought I had misread at first, or that I was losing my mind. I do think that the elizabeth 1983-2002 is what I saw and that's why I dismissed it at first.

I am not sure smooth knows anything about what happened to Elizabeth, but she appears to need help.

three left feet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: November 04, 2009, 12:46:03 PM »

It looks like the aunt has only been married three weeks.  Maybe AB was jealous of her getting all of the attention.  (marriage license hit the JC newspaper 10/10/09)

Very tragic case.  Local media still reporting nothing.

Do you happen to know where she was married or held her reception?

I don't have a clue on either.  The wedding story itself hasn't been in the paper yet and it's not unusual for it to be several months after the fact.  Most stories include a wedding photo of the couple and although K had a photo on her myspace, she might be waiting on a professional photo.  Plus it looked from her blog like maybe they honeymooned in Chicago, got back on Sunday, and then Elizabeth's murder was Wednesday. 

I hope her wish was fulfilled too.
I also would be nosy and like to know what other townspeople from there are LDS members. Wonder if that may have bearing on the shh-shh going on, maybe maybe not??

I'm not aware of any prominent members of the congregation.  The local tv news director went to Brigham Young, but he lives in Columbia and there's a congregation there. 

Also ... AB's singsnap recordings are now inaccessible.  And in the article about Mr. Currie, my recollection is that it said Greg White talked to him on Saturday and was the last person to talk to him.  I'm not sure how they would know he didn't talk to anyone else over the weekend.  And I'm not sure what sent LE to his house at 6:50 Monday morning unless maybe a neighbor heard a gunshot or he was reported as unusually late for a meeting.
mommy2many
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: November 04, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »

You know, when I first went to smooth's myspace, I saw the Elizabeth entry, and I remember thinking oh that can't be EO because the date, but I had only glanced at it, and really couldn't remember exactly what I saw. Within a couple hours someone here had commented on the Elizabeth 2000 entry and I looked, and there it was!! I couldn't believe I missed it!!! Thought I had misread at first, or that I was losing my mind. I do think that the elizabeth 1983-2002 is what I saw and that's why I dismissed it at first.

I am not sure smooth knows anything about what happened to Elizabeth, but she appears to need help.

when everyone first posted it here i thought how in the heck did i miss this friend while i was searching?  then when i went in i recognized some of the blogs and the pictures, but remember blowing her off as nothing, within a few hours her space went from nothing to holy cow!  while i don't think she knows exactly what happened to elizabeth, i do believe she and AB had talked about doing something, maybe in jest, maybe not who knows though! 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: November 04, 2009, 01:10:22 PM »

I found this article I believe it was in NG blog

November 1st, 2009 7:04 pm ETI live in Jefferson City, and near where Elizabeth was killed. It was all a horrible rememberence of 1982 when my little 7 year old brother was bullied unto a pond of ice by a then 12 year old and killed by another boy and left to die. Our family knows their grief.This crime maybe could have been prevented, if the State of Missouri had done more to keep the 15 year old Alyssa the killer, better taken care of in facilities where they had in her in the past. She had been treated at Fulton State Hospital for suicide and homicidual thoughts in the past, the state had custudy of her and her brothers, but they gave them back to her family. The State of Missouri does not want everyone to know that. But I have a source who will confirm that if anyone wants the person's phone number. Also the teacher Mr. Bill Currie, was related in this incident in his sucide, he was the jurnolism teacher, who all of the students went to with their writtings and most secrets, and he knew what Alyssa was up to, and the guilt ate him up, that is why he killed himself, Office Greg White was the last person he spoke to before he killed himself. These teens are all spilling all of this all over town, and on their myspaces, and twitters, and blogs, and all over the town. The sheriff and Valentine does not want it to get out, but its a small town, it will happen. And these parents need to read these pages, for the protection of their other children, some of these teens are into some bad things.

I was wondering, has anyone else found where AB was in a mental hospital??

Thank-you for that, interesting, so now there will be a lot of scrambling to hide this girl's problems, and how she was treated in the facility. I want to know what meds she was on, I know we heard Prozac, but I would love to know if that is true. Also, was she getting outpatient treatment?

If this is true, it certainly explains the hush hush that this case has felt. It seems like the 18th is sooooo far away.

Even if any of the 'problems' that AB has been reported to have are true, I want her charged as an adult. She was sane enough to (allegedly) dig a grave prior to the murder, she was sane enough to plan the murder, and she was sane enough to hide the murder, if the things we have heard about her are true, she is broken, damaged, beyond repair and does not need to be in society again.

JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: November 04, 2009, 01:19:58 PM »

I hope she is never allowed in society again, however they choose to pursue this case 
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: November 04, 2009, 01:34:46 PM »

New Diary Entry?? MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: November 04, 2009, 01:38:49 PM »

Hi Txsflame and all Monkeys - I usually just lurk, hope you don't mind me butting in here...

I had found Smooth's MS back on Oct 28th, it was early afternoon. It was, of course, open to the public at that time. I do not recall seeing anything AT ALL about this "Elizabeth entry"...but I can't say for certain, sorry. You can search previous posts for me, I posted some of the MS comments I had seen at the time...

Also, I do believe Klaas was able to make various screen captures, it was right when stuff was starting to "disappear" from the web, so we wanted to get what we could....I know she was able to get at least some of the pictures of AB...

Perhaps if Klaas is reading here, she can let us know if she was able to capture the particular page in question, or if she recalls this "elizabeth entry"?
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: November 04, 2009, 01:40:28 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
Carry on.

I just saw this ^^ over yonder.  I wonder who the second grave was going to be for? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 04, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »

According to my source;

*A silk scarf was used.

Tricia
Carry on.
Thank-you so now Tricia is posting something like this, wouldn't this be considered a rumor, and hence be put in the hidey hole rumor thread, though they don't have one on this case, Tricia you need a time out 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: November 04, 2009, 02:02:49 PM »

Man, I guess this just proves that you never really know somebody, just like in the baby Shannon case, her babysitter has been linked to a missing child from the 80's and she is now a suspect, and then to think that she just went about her business after all that, oh and a 6 year old girl was taken away from her for abuse, and then she is babysitting........OMG....she should have been in jail, this is why we cant keep our children safe is because people like this are  allowed to keep their background secret and just go on in life unsuspected.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: November 04, 2009, 02:31:40 PM »

I haven't noticed anything posted lately about the supposed *hit list* that it was rumoured that AB had. Has anyone one here heard anymore about that?   
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: November 04, 2009, 02:46:43 PM »

According to my source;

*A silk scarf was used.

Tricia
Carry on.

I wonder who the other grave was for? Was one for Elizabith and the other for sister Emma?? She may have had this planned and then reconsidered about Emma.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: November 04, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »

Hi Txsflame and all Monkeys - I usually just lurk, hope you don't mind me butting in here...

I had found Smooth's MS back on Oct 28th, it was early afternoon. It was, of course, open to the public at that time. I do not recall seeing anything AT ALL about this "Elizabeth entry"...but I can't say for certain, sorry. You can search previous posts for me, I posted some of the MS comments I had seen at the time...

Also, I do believe Klaas was able to make various screen captures, it was right when stuff was starting to "disappear" from the web, so we wanted to get what we could....I know she was able to get at least some of the pictures of AB...

Perhaps if Klaas is reading here, she can let us know if she was able to capture the particular page in question, or if she recalls this "elizabeth entry"?

There is a cached version here:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:SAhwxZyVuBMJ:www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl+http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I have all the photos she had on her site that included AB and I have a screen capture also of the above link

Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: November 04, 2009, 02:50:00 PM »

I'm sorry, I meant if the rumor about the two graves was true. I din't want to expand on the rumor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.