April 19, 2024, 10:02:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602723 times)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #900 on: November 04, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »

Does anyone know when we first noticed Smooths MS... I ask because many people are saying the Elizabeth 2000-... was not there prior to EOs death???  Do we have screen shots?? (I dont guess I even know how to do that when the kids were younger I had a program but it screwed up my puter) SO can someone give me an accurate timeline of the info on Smooths MS.. because NOW I am real confused.

Hi Txsflame and all Monkeys - I usually just lurk, hope you don't mind me butting in here...

I had found Smooth's MS back on Oct 28th, it was early afternoon. It was, of course, open to the public at that time. I do not recall seeing anything AT ALL about this "Elizabeth entry"...but I can't say for certain, sorry. You can search previous posts for me, I posted some of the MS comments I had seen at the time...

Also, I do believe Klaas was able to make various screen captures, it was right when stuff was starting to "disappear" from the web, so we wanted to get what we could....I know she was able to get at least some of the pictures of AB...

Perhaps if Klaas is reading here, she can let us know if she was able to capture the particular page in question, or if she recalls this "elizabeth entry"?

There is a cached version here:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:SAhwxZyVuBMJ:www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl+http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I have all the photos she had on her site that included AB and I have a screen capture also of the above link

Ok so I guess I did have it ALL wrong..Originally I thought I had noticed the Elizabeth heading on like the 28th or so. According to my own notes though, it seems I may not have noticed it until Oct 30 at 4:54 pm. So from what I learned on  the cached page somewhere on Oct 30 between   416 pm GMT(date on cache) and 454 cst(and date and time I noticed it) she changed the heading. Sooo I guess it wasnt quiet as telling as I thouhgt(and I thought I had investigated it really well) Yes it is still AS disturbing, that she would even think to imply it, but atleast it wasnt quiet as premediated on her part. (what I am saying is I am dispelling my own thought that she and AB had planned it mths in advance)..or ateast that is what I think I am saying..I have found my thoughts are apt to change by the minute w/ this case. Do we have a spinning head monkey? If so insert here!?!?!?

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: November 04, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »

New Diary Entry?? MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.

I wonder who the other grave was for? Was one for Elizabith and the other for sister Emma?? She may have had this planned and then reconsidered about Emma.

If it's true, there are so many possibilities. I have so many ideas about what that could have meant. The part about her saying she should have gone to church, if true shows that she had some kind of remorse after the fact, so I'll add that to my "sane enough" list of reasons she should be tried as an adult.

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: November 04, 2009, 03:23:53 PM »

New Diary Entry?? MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.
Thank-you so now Tricia is posting something like this, wouldn't this be considered a rumor, and hence be put in the hidey hole rumor thread, though they don't have one on this case, Tricia you need a time out 
Pretty bad when an owner has to post rumors to keep her hits up over there. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #903 on: November 04, 2009, 03:29:27 PM »

Here's another rumor from Miss Tricia. AB apparently dug the second grave because she didn't like the first one    Come on now, it is very hard to dig a big hole and I'm sorry I don't see this girl digging a second one because the first one wasn't good enough. Now the scarf info is interesting, because Elizabeth's clothing description that day involved a pink scarf 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: November 04, 2009, 03:34:01 PM »

MsWinter 
Registered User   Join Date: Nov 2009

I've been lurking for the past two weeks here and trying to keep up on what's been going on, just to try to make some sort of sense of this crime. I found these comments on Nancy Grace's facebook page from a girl who claimed to be friends with AB. I apologize if this was already posted, but I hadn't seen it yet. These are responses to others who were asking if she knew AB and the bf.

That 15 year old is my friend. I heard that she was drugged by her boyfriend and they both were drunk. He had a part in it. In fact I very much believe he did it.
October 31 at 1:42am

No I think he did it and she helped. I know her and I kinda know her ex and he isnt a good guy. He has always kinda creeped me out. And he was arrested on drug charges because they wanted to get him on something.
October 31 at 11:13am

I know who he is. I never really wanted to get to know him. Something about him creeps me out. I dont know how to explain it. But I heard he got arrested on drug charges. They dont want him running off.
Sun at 3:11pm

I always thought I was being judgemental because he looked like a creep. He looked like a druggie. I kinda felt bad cuz I was judging him. But now I know I was very right. All the kids here are young adults. And A LOT of the kids foot act like it.
Sun at 6:17pm
(I don't understand that last sentence, maybe a typo in there).

If you can sleuth your way over to Nancy Grace's FB, this girl also talks about how hard it's been for her and how some guy ditched her because she had been friends with AB. Just thought it was interesting to hear these theories about the boyfriend from someone local who knew them both.

From WS, and Ilovecookies just couldn't stay away, he is back 
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: November 04, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »

Hey monkeys!
The diary entry "I should have gone to church" (if true) IMO is great evidence for the prosecution to use to prove she was sane and absolutely should be tried as an adult! I was curious about whether AB was showing any remorse...of course we won't be able to find that out unless someone close to her posts something, and even then it would be hearsay. From what I understand, a killer with mental problems wouldn't be showing remorse bc "they don't understand what they did was wrong". 

I am not going to retract what I said about Smooth knowing AB's "plan" but I will say that now I don't believe she helped or was supposed to help. I do however think that she knew of it and perhaps just blew it off like most teens would've done. I also noticed that the Elizabeth 2000- blog was dated 1983-2002 initially, but then changed. THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION--NOT MEANT TO START RUMORS...Maybe she could have changed it to mimic this case to prove to her friends (or others) that were doubting she knew AB or anything about it, not realizing that doing so could implicate her. It's so hard to understand teens these days, it seems like more and more are having very deep emotional problems (even some that come from a great stable home). Maybe they aren't getting the attention they want at school because they aren't cheerleaders, or athletes, so they have to use other things to shine some light on themselves.  I'm fairly sure smooth is a student, and even though schools block MS, FB, & other networking sites (or they are supposed to) pretty much anything that can be done on a computer can be done on a cell phone just by going into a bathroom stall between classes. This includes, posting & editing BLOGS, PHOTOS, PRIVACY OPTIONS, HEADLINES & MOODS on MS/FB. Also, some students don't go to school all day anymore (work program, college courses, etc) so it's not impossible for these teens to have access to the whole net anytime they want access. I am curious to know if any other forums have listed things about her (CR) MS? How would she know her profile was the subject of convo if she or someone close to her hasn't been on scaredmonkeys.net. (unless it has been brought up in comments in newspapers about EO) I will do some searching...just interested in knowing if they are lurking here or elsewhere. Ok, back to searching but I'll keep checking in! Smile
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: November 04, 2009, 04:12:30 PM »

MsWinter 
Registered User   Join Date: Nov 2009

I've been lurking for the past two weeks here and trying to keep up on what's been going on, just to try to make some sort of sense of this crime. I found these comments on Nancy Grace's facebook page from a girl who claimed to be friends with AB. I apologize if this was already posted, but I hadn't seen it yet. These are responses to others who were asking if she knew AB and the bf.

That 15 year old is my friend. I heard that she was drugged by her boyfriend and they both were drunk. He had a part in it. In fact I very much believe he did it.
October 31 at 1:42am

No I think he did it and she helped. I know her and I kinda know her ex and he isnt a good guy. He has always kinda creeped me out. And he was arrested on drug charges because they wanted to get him on something.
October 31 at 11:13am

I know who he is. I never really wanted to get to know him. Something about him creeps me out. I dont know how to explain it. But I heard he got arrested on drug charges. They dont want him running off.
Sun at 3:11pm

I always thought I was being judgemental because he looked like a creep. He looked like a druggie. I kinda felt bad cuz I was judging him. But now I know I was very right. All the kids here are young adults. And A LOT of the kids foot act like it.
Sun at 6:17pm
(I don't understand that last sentence, maybe a typo in there).

If you can sleuth your way over to Nancy Grace's FB, this girl also talks about how hard it's been for her and how some guy ditched her because she had been friends with AB. Just thought it was interesting to hear these theories about the boyfriend from someone local who knew them both.

From WS, and Ilovecookies just couldn't stay away, he is back 
Probably got a phone call from the owner to come on back, being she's verified him and all 
Elong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: November 04, 2009, 04:51:39 PM »

Quick question, marginally off topic, is WS worth my time as far as registering or even reading?  I'm pretty lazy! I am darn curious about ILC though!
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #908 on: November 04, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

Did anyone ever figure out DN(possible boyfriend of AB) name?? Just wondering I know we cnat and shouldnt post it..Just wondering if it is out there!?!?!?

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: November 04, 2009, 05:29:56 PM »

Quick question, marginally off topic, is WS worth my time as far as registering or even reading?  I'm pretty lazy! I am darn curious about ILC though!

You don't need to register to read ILC's posts. Usually "rumors" go in the super top secret area that only members can access, but Elizabeth doesn't have a rumor thread, so all of ILC's posts are readable to anyone.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 04, 2009, 05:31:25 PM »

Did anyone ever figure out DN(possible boyfriend of AB) name?? Just wondering I know we cnat and shouldnt post it..Just wondering if it is out there!?!?!?

I just heard of DN, took me FOREVER to figure out some of the other initials, now I gotta start all over with DN!! Too many initials!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: November 04, 2009, 05:31:48 PM »

Elong, that is a loaded question.  There are numerous good missing persons forums and WS is one of them.  I had been a member of WS since April 2005 until Tricia got a bug up her b*** and banned me for no real reason.  So I'm not real happy with them but I know there are alot of good people who post at WS and here both.
Elong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: November 04, 2009, 05:43:54 PM »

I'm fairly comfy here, been welcomed warmly and have questions answered in an honset way.  I think I'll stick with my fellow monkeys!  Thanks for the response, I do appreciate it!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: November 04, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

Okies.. I'ma taking a risk here.. Am quit confident that if admin/mods here don't want this info *out there*, then it will go poof, and I will go sit in the corner and sulk for awhile.   

Seems 'the powers that be' in Jeff City would rather this info wasn't read, since they've done a good job trying to scrub it from the internet.  Not sure why, since it seems this info is known by many locals, who've mentioned some of it.  Maybe cuz ---->  IMO!  <---- it has 'implications', if one sits and ponders other 'rumors' we've read, and put them together along with ermmm the rumors re the biggie local funeral director?  Implications... ah yes.. those pesky lil things.  I will refrain from listing those at this time.  But I digress.....

Bear with me and I'll s'plain things first, then post the entry after that. 

Over on WS, the following entry has been mentioned, along with the link.  We've read reported in the media, PART of the following info about the teacher, Bill Currie, who committed suicide on 10-26-90.   

Here's the link to the wiki page posted:
http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Bill_currie

The original page was deleted 29 Oct., but if you go to "page history" tab you can access the page.

****my note ((((Entry created three times on 25 July 2008 and deleted three times on same day. Happyme22 deleted entry because 'bio doesn't indicate importance or significance of a real person'.  Entry created on 28 July 2008 and allowed to stand as is....... until 29 October 2009 (three days after Bill Currie committed suicide) when it was again deleted by Deletionpedia - Because this page contains material identified as problematic, the content of this page has been removed from the default view..)))

Here's the original entry:
Bill Currie was born William Currie II on January 16, 1944. He was born in Memphis, Tennessee. Bill Currie is an Author and an adventurer. He co-wrote "Shoot to Win" (1985) with John Shaw. He is also the author of "Hot Stuff and the Broad Street Boys" (1988). He currently works as the Journalism advisor at Jefferson City High School (JCHS) in Jefferson City, MO. He started his work at JCHS as a Truancy Officer.
Early Years: Before Bill Currie's career as an educator, he worked as a Theology major and a re-knowned Preacher at the Church of Latter Day Saints in Nashville, TN. Bill Currie also engaged in many protests for civil rights in his earlier years.
Love Life: Bill Currie may sometimes be called a James Bond of his time. He has had five wives, but is currently widowed living a life of seclusion with his one and only true love, Molly the dog.

-----

Well, heck.  I'll just be over there ---->  in the corner.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: November 04, 2009, 06:16:14 PM »

Wyks, I'm confused  Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: November 04, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »

Okies.. I'ma taking a risk here.. Am quit confident that if admin/mods here don't want this info *out there*, then it will go poof, and I will go sit in the corner and sulk for awhile.   

Seems 'the powers that be' in Jeff City would rather this info wasn't read, since they've done a good job trying to scrub it from the internet.  Not sure why, since it seems this info is known by many locals, who've mentioned some of it.  Maybe cuz ---->  IMO!  <---- it has 'implications', if one sits and ponders other 'rumors' we've read, and put them together along with ermmm the rumors re the biggie local funeral director?  Implications... ah yes.. those pesky lil things.  I will refrain from listing those at this time.  But I digress.....

Bear with me and I'll s'plain things first, then post the entry after that. 

Over on WS, the following entry has been mentioned, along with the link.  We've read reported in the media, PART of the following info about the teacher, Bill Currie, who committed suicide on 10-26-90.   

Here's the link to the wiki page posted:
http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Bill_currie

The original page was deleted 29 Oct., but if you go to "page history" tab you can access the page.

****my note ((((Entry created three times on 25 July 2008 and deleted three times on same day. Happyme22 deleted entry because 'bio doesn't indicate importance or significance of a real person'.  Entry created on 28 July 2008 and allowed to stand as is....... until 29 October 2009 (three days after Bill Currie committed suicide) when it was again deleted by Deletionpedia - Because this page contains material identified as problematic, the content of this page has been removed from the default view..)))

Here's the original entry:
Bill Currie was born William Currie II on January 16, 1944. He was born in Memphis, Tennessee. Bill Currie is an Author and an adventurer. He co-wrote "Shoot to Win" (1985) with John Shaw. He is also the author of "Hot Stuff and the Broad Street Boys" (1988). He currently works as the Journalism advisor at Jefferson City High School (JCHS) in Jefferson City, MO. He started his work at JCHS as a Truancy Officer.
Early Years: Before Bill Currie's career as an educator, he worked as a Theology major and a re-knowned Preacher at the Church of Latter Day Saints in Nashville, TN. Bill Currie also engaged in many protests for civil rights in his earlier years.
Love Life: Bill Currie may sometimes be called a James Bond of his time. He has had five wives, but is currently widowed living a life of seclusion with his one and only true love, Molly the dog.

-----

Well, heck.  I'll just be over there ---->  in the corner.   

http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Bill_currie_%28deleted_25_Jul_2008_at_04:34%29&oldid=1119615

When this article was created, the writer did not include enough information to establish the the significance of the subject. (CSD A7)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: November 04, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »

The title of one of his books, (only sold in the UK) is somewhat alarming *to me*, IF it's about what it sounds like it's about.  Considering that he worked with young people in a position of authority. 

The entry as posted above may have failed to meet requirements at that wiki page, but it didn't change in any way, the next three times it was created.  It wouldn't have caught my attention, except that the info was scrubbed from the net, after having been allowed to be there for a little over a year.  And it was taken down three days after his death.  And in one of the times it was deleted from the wiki page, the reason mentioned that there had been a complaint, and in another that the entry was 'dangerous info'.  ?? 

Some reading this may totally disagree with me, thinking perhaps that I've gone over the edge, and that's ok. 

I'm just sitting here putting rumors together, see how they might fit.  We've got the sheriff before the current one, having committed suicide only 2 weeks after taking office.  Which was hushed up.  We've got the rumors re the sexual persuasion of a local top funeral director.  Which was hushed up.  We've got this case going on, which for many reasons have been hushed up.  We've got info/rumors about AB possibly having turned in a written assignment which was possibly not taken seriously by the teacher.  We've got rumors that AB and this teacher attended the same temple as this teacher, so even if he wasn't HER teacher at school, he may have been acting in an advisory position to AB, thru their temple and the youth activities, etc.  And then we've got the suicide death of this teacher, which perhaps for sev. reasons has been hushed up. 

There's more.... I'll quit there, and hope to gosh I'm wrong! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 04, 2009, 06:47:52 PM »

Tell more Wyks, especially the book that was sold only in the UK 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #918 on: November 04, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
I have been trying to follow along as everyone posts. I have a few questions if anyone can answer.
1. On AB's myspace as of the last cache I was able to find she states in her comments. That she has had her "effin" phone taken away for two weeks ... cell phone. That was dated on Monday Oct 19 around 11pm. Then in 2nd breath she says I wonder if my GP's will let me have a party.

Am I correct that the date that EO  an angelic monkey was reported missing was that following Weds Oct 21st?

* Is it true? (best of our speculation) that AB did not have her cell phone during the time EO was reported missing - and even when EO she was found.

** Something doesn't add up with all of this. Because EO had her cell phone with her and it was found in the woods ( after she was Missing).

Could it be that AB took EO's cell phone without her knowing while she was playing with the younger sister?  And Used it as a ploy " bait" to get her back into the woods.. Possibly by making EO's phone ring? By using BF cell or even just using " E where is your cell phone?" when EO was attempting to leave towards home. Directing her back to the woods to look for it ??
Was EO's cell phone found near the area of her where she was found?
---------
2nd is because it has been bugging me. With the Aunt Vicki. Aunt of EO. She is quoted in Newspapers stating that EO was a rough Tomboy and loved to be outdoors etc...

I saw her on NG and she said the opposite. She said that EO was a GirlyGirl and loved frilly clothing and was All Girl, sweet and kind. Yet she would be able to be smart with her mouth say to her cousins ..when they were playing around. Meaning she could talk back.

I don't know why but that has bugged me from the time I read all the Tomboy comments from her Aunt. Because I recall her being interviewed on NG by phone and her saying the complete opposite of EO. Why it bothers me is a girl at of 9 is defined by her actions and personality. She is not yet a teen and not a baby.  Trying to get a scope on EO's personality because if she was a Girly Girl, prim, frilly she may have been used and manipulated out of AB's sick mind, and if she was the opposite a Tomboy I would think that EO would Fight Back and Not care the consequences.. say while she hung out at the AB household.

Something of EO sparked fascination I feel to AB. I know everyone has been saying that it was a thrill kill for AB and etc.. but I don't believe it. 
-------
3. Where is Elizabeth's Mother through out all of this? From what I gather her Father is in prison? 

Thank U to all that answer.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: November 04, 2009, 07:14:26 PM »

Tell more Wyks, especially the book that was sold only in the UK 

Rosie, I don't know any more about the book, not yet anyway.  As to the rest, I'd better not say more yet about my thoughts.  Probably am in trouble as 'tis.  Course, I've been reading over at WS and IS, where folks regularly get their hands slapped, I duck when they duck.  lol  Am soooooooo glad that over here we don't get a smack down for every lil thing.  Just the big stuff, like jumping on the beds, and ermmm perhaps for giving out info that can't be/shouldn't be released.. yet.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.