April 16, 2024, 08:24:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602499 times)
lurker74
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: November 04, 2009, 11:30:03 PM »

I found this article I believe it was in NG blog

November 1st, 2009 7:04 pm ETI live in Jefferson City, and near where Elizabeth was killed. It was all a horrible rememberence of 1982 when my little 7 year old brother was bullied unto a pond of ice by a then 12 year old and killed by another boy and left to die. Our family knows their grief.This crime maybe could have been prevented, if the State of Missouri had done more to keep the 15 year old Alyssa the killer, better taken care of in facilities where they had in her in the past. She had been treated at Fulton State Hospital for suicide and homicidual thoughts in the past, the state had custudy of her and her brothers, but they gave them back to her family. The State of Missouri does not want everyone to know that. But I have a source who will confirm that if anyone wants the person's phone number. Also the teacher Mr. Bill Currie, was related in this incident in his sucide, he was the jurnolism teacher, who all of the students went to with their writtings and most secrets, and he knew what Alyssa was up to, and the guilt ate him up, that is why he killed himself, Office Greg White was the last person he spoke to before he killed himself. These teens are all spilling all of this all over town, and on their myspaces, and twitters, and blogs, and all over the town. The sheriff and Valentine does not want it to get out, but its a small town, it will happen. And these parents need to read these pages, for the protection of their other children, some of these teens are into some bad things.

I was wondering, has anyone else found where AB was in a mental hospital??

As far as I know Fulton State Hospital doesn't have an adolescent unit. - And that's from trying to place adolescents with suicidal ideation - almost impossible in thte state of MO. 

I have not been able to keep up with posts, so I don't know if it was mentioned that EO' s family moved last Thursday.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #961 on: November 05, 2009, 12:27:22 AM »

Ohhhh does Smooth even have parents??? She is online right now... and has changed her mood to her (supposes) phone#!!!!! Oh and the picture, atleast it is a tamer one. (no blood and crap) On that note I am headed to bed. nite ALLL!!!! 

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 05, 2009, 01:38:35 AM »

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:0-xR1xBjGzsJ:blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dblog.view%26friendId%3D211959030%26blogId%3D456181006+%22charlie+rhodes%22+washington&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

[a]Cached version:

(b)/html]Current version

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:SAhwxZyVuBMJ:www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl+%22charlie+rhodes%22+washington&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Current version:

[/b]
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 01:41:18 AM by klaasend » Logged
Valerie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: November 05, 2009, 05:33:34 AM »

I'm sorry, I'm only up to about pg 34, but had to jump in here. And if this has been posted before, please delete the post. But I found a "myyearbook.com" entry for AB. It's still up, set to private. Only thing there is a picture of her....very creepy, looks like she has makeup looking like blood coming from her mouth, and black ghoulish makeup around her eyes, pointing 2 fingers to her head as if it's a gun...here's the link..
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI2MTg4NDg=
Kenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: November 05, 2009, 09:19:15 AM »

I hope I don't anger anyone, but I was wondering.

We all realize that AB should not ever be let out into soccity. If and when she is convicted, should she be sent to prison to become prison mamas new b*tch or should she be forever sent to a mental facility to make birdhouses out of popcycle sticks. Should her gps sought legal council for her prior to being question by LE. Possibly her lawyer could have got an agreement from LE if convicted that she would be basket weaving instead of hard time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 05, 2009, 09:34:41 AM »

I'm sorry, I'm only up to about pg 34, but had to jump in here. And if this has been posted before, please delete the post. But I found a "myyearbook.com" entry for AB. It's still up, set to private. Only thing there is a picture of her....very creepy, looks like she has makeup looking like blood coming from her mouth, and black ghoulish makeup around her eyes, pointing 2 fingers to her head as if it's a gun...here's the link..
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI2MTg4NDg=

Thanks Valerie! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: November 05, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »

Yikes!  I sure hope these kids are not typical of todfay's youth in that age range.  These are really warped.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: November 05, 2009, 09:54:59 AM »

Thanks! I found another profile of hers on there, but it didn't have a picture, and     on the picture!

Here's the link to the other one, but not much to look at as it's private and no pic:
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTg4Mzc1Nzk=

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: November 05, 2009, 09:59:48 AM »

Newbie here....I am here because although I have always been attracted to true crime stories, this story and Haleigh Cummings story just keep me searching for more information.  I have a few questions.

1)  Do we have any idea what AB did that got her to a place where her family sought mental help for her?  Or perhaps the after the state stepped in and took her from her parents, THE STATE then sought help for her?

2)  Where is the mother and father?

3)  What did the mother and father do that made the state step in and take these kids away from them?

4)  Has anyone been able to figure out what Bill Currie's book was about (Hot Stuff and the Broad Street Boys)?  Was this an actual book or more like a play? 

I also wanted to comment on the grave digging issue.  I think what most people have in their head as an idea of digging a grave is a hole that is 3 ft wide and 6 ft long and 6 ft deep.  This would be a marvelous feat for anyone, let alone a child.  I do not believe in any way, shape or form that this is what she dug.  If she told the police that she dug two graves, in her mind, that could have meant that she dug out a couple of shovels full, then decided that she didn't like the location and went somewhere else to dig the hole that EO would end up in.  That could explain the 2 graves and why she didn't like the first one.  Also, a 9 year old child isn't that big.  She could have easily dug even 6 inches into the ground and put the child there and covered her with dirt and leaves and it would have been considered a grave.  ALSO, just because a grave was dug, doesn't mean that the she fully intended to put anyone there.  IT has been said and is obvious from her pictures that she was into the goth vampire scene and I would not be surprised if she would have dug a hole and layed in it herself and  pretended to be dead, or a vampire or whatever.    I am in no way shape or form stating that she is innocent in any way, but I find it very hard to wrap my head around the idea that she premeditated it this long.  I think that although the grave was there, it wasn't  intended for anyone specific, the situation presented itself to hurt this little girl and from there she just took it further and further until she had finally killed her.  I'm sure it's like the 4 year old boy that was molested by the 14 year old and was going to tell him mom so the boy killed him to prevent the little boy from telling on him.  I think that AB got to a certain point in the torture that she knew there was no going back or EO died before she was done torturing her.

Sorry to ramble on so.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #969 on: November 05, 2009, 10:06:55 AM »

YourMom WELCOME        AB's dad is in prison, her mom has had many brushes with the law, drugs seems to be the theme with her. I would like to know more about what AB may have done to get mental help, maybe the state sought help for her, don't know. Bill Currie's book, that I don't know anything about.
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: November 05, 2009, 11:06:36 AM »

YourMom WELCOME        AB's dad is in prison, her mom has had many brushes with the law, drugs seems to be the theme with her. I would like to know more about what AB may have done to get mental help, maybe the state sought help for her, don't know. Bill Currie's book, that I don't know anything about.

Just curious....is AB's mom also in jail? I know that dad is and that his initials are CB, but what is the mother's name?
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: November 05, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »

There are a few locals over yonder, there is one who has said that she/he has heard one rumor many times. I don't wanna copy/paste cause we are not supposed to, but the rumor she heard is that not only was there 2 graves dug, but there was several graves of animals that had been killed. Post 215 on page 9 in the EO thread.

If this is true, could this be a reason Elizabeth was afraid of the woods? Maybe she saw/heard/knew of things that may have taken place in those woods.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: November 05, 2009, 11:16:18 AM »

Just curious....is AB's mom also in jail? I know that dad is and that his initials are CB, but what is the mother's name?

I have not been able to find the mother's name, so I am no help there, I'm sure other monkeys know it. I think the mom is on probation and not in jail.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: November 05, 2009, 11:18:15 AM »

Pretty bad when an owner has to post rumors to keep her hits up over there. 
I got a timeout over there and no one told me why just gave me a good ole scolding.  It's frustrating because then other folks posted even more info than I said and it was left.  I am confused over there!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: November 05, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »

Tricia shouldn't have banned me 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91136&page=9

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 05, 2009, 11:35:13 AM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: November 05, 2009, 11:41:52 AM »

I don't believe she is, but I'm not sure.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: November 05, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »

The rules change constantly, and Somer's thread has come to a screaming halt, with all the nonsense the other day. 
three left feet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: November 05, 2009, 11:45:12 AM »

Wyks you have good theories!  I have wondered if a lot of the local media compliance with letting the case stay out of the local media has to do with the connection in the church.  I really hope this is not the case. 

I remember reading on one of the sites, but I can't remember where now, that the male news anchor for one of the local tv stations was Mormon iirc. I have no idea about the ownership of the station though. I heard the Weldon name come up several times as a family with prominence in JC and had a connection with the media. Unknown if there was a connection with the church. JMO

Ladd Egan.  The one that NG had looking uncomfortable as she was asking him questions:

Prior to his arrival at KRCG in 2006, Ladd was an associate producer at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City, Utah. He also anchored and reported for KBYU-TV where he produced a half-hour news-magazine show covering local issues.

Ladd has a Broadcast Journalism Degree from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. He and his wife Annie live in Columbia with their two young children.

KRCG-TV 13 is the CBS affiliate for Mid-Missouri, and is owned by Barrington Broadcasting Corporation of Jefferson City, LLC.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/about/bio.aspx?id=180

That's the one. Do you remember the Weldon's and their connection to the media, maybe the newspaper?

I am still looking.  I believe it was the Jefferson Tribune.

The paper is the News Tribune and is online at www.**.  They're set up to charge for access to each archived story but maybe some of you who know how to check cache'd pages can pull things up.  Betty Weldon died several years ago.  The chief news editor is Richard McGonegal and he's been there forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 05, 2009, 11:49:18 AM »

Wyks you have good theories!  I have wondered if a lot of the local media compliance with letting the case stay out of the local media has to do with the connection in the church.  I really hope this is not the case. 

I remember reading on one of the sites, but I can't remember where now, that the male news anchor for one of the local tv stations was Mormon iirc. I have no idea about the ownership of the station though. I heard the Weldon name come up several times as a family with prominence in JC and had a connection with the media. Unknown if there was a connection with the church. JMO

Ladd Egan.  The one that NG had looking uncomfortable as she was asking him questions:

Prior to his arrival at KRCG in 2006, Ladd was an associate producer at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City, Utah. He also anchored and reported for KBYU-TV where he produced a half-hour news-magazine show covering local issues.

Ladd has a Broadcast Journalism Degree from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. He and his wife Annie live in Columbia with their two young children.

KRCG-TV 13 is the CBS affiliate for Mid-Missouri, and is owned by Barrington Broadcasting Corporation of Jefferson City, LLC.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/about/bio.aspx?id=180

That's the one. Do you remember the Weldon's and their connection to the media, maybe the newspaper?

I am still looking.  I believe it was the Jefferson Tribune.

The paper is the News Tribune and is online at www.**.  They're set up to charge for access to each archived story but maybe some of you who know how to check cache'd pages can pull things up.  Betty Weldon died several years ago.  The chief news editor is Richard McGonegal and he's been there forever.

Thank you, THREE LEFT FEET! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.