April 19, 2024, 10:05:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602801 times)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #980 on: November 05, 2009, 11:51:36 AM »

OT    MAVEN...u got mail!!

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
three left feet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: November 05, 2009, 11:53:19 AM »

I googled the temple, and it gives an address in a residential neighborhood and appears to be a house.   4618 Henwick Lane, Jefferson City, Mo

Must not really be a large congregation after all.

Many churches here are in residential neighborhoods.  This is a pretty big church with a sizable parking lot.  I've never driven by when services are to know how many people they draw.  At Christmastime for the last few years they have held a "Come to the Manger" event for the public.  It's a collection of 300+ nativity sets that different people loan them for display. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #982 on: November 05, 2009, 12:13:19 PM »

Jodibug 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquare 
EO's mom had a falling out with the Oltens side of the family. They even had them barred from being at the funeral home.

That is interesting. It explains a few things actually.

(I was never at the funeral home, but FTR, both sides were at the church for the funeral, but they were on different sides of the aisle.)

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: November 05, 2009, 12:15:40 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:
EO's mom had a falling out with the Oltens side of the family. They even had them barred from being at the funeral home.

(I was never at the funeral home, but FTR, both sides were at the church for the funeral, but they were on different sides of the aisle.)

new at this, so help me out here.......what does family problems on the Olten side have to do with AB murdering EO???
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: November 05, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »

YourMom WELCOME, I have no idea, just brought post over from a local at WS.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #985 on: November 05, 2009, 12:20:46 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:

new at this, so help me out here.......what does family problems on the Olten side have to do with AB murdering EO???

Basically it would discount anything the Olten aunt had to say. She was on Nancy Grace as "family spokes person"  I think what is implied is Vickie Olten(the aunt of EO her dads sister) wouldnt really know much about Elizabeth.  She also said on NG "The picture of Elizabeth on the phone was taken at my house and she was tormenting her brother"  To me the picture of Elizabeth on the phone looks to be in a studio.. or possible a school pic. JMHO

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: November 05, 2009, 12:20:54 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:

I don't think it has anything to do with it. That was a quote from WS, and on WS they were talking about why the father's extended family was left out of Elizabeth's obit, and this was an explanation of why that may be.

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: November 05, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:

I don't think it has anything to do with it. That was a quote from WS, and on WS they were talking about why the father's extended family was left out of Elizabeth's obit, and this was an explanation of why that may be.

Ok, I see what you mean.  Thank you for clearing that up.  Interesting things around every corner.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #988 on: November 05, 2009, 12:26:27 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:

Hi YourMom, and welcome!   

I don't know that it has anything to do with AB.  Yet there are soooooo many different aspects to this case, it does help to explain some of those.  IMO.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: November 05, 2009, 12:27:15 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:

Basically it would discount anything the Olten aunt had to say. She was on Nancy Grace as "family spokes person"  I think what is implied is Vickie Olten(the aunt of EO her dads sister) wouldnt really know much about Elizabeth.  She also said on NG "The picture of Elizabeth on the phone was taken at my house and she was tormenting her brother"  To me the picture of Elizabeth on the phone looks to be in a studio.. or possible a school pic. JMHO

It could also explain some of the inconsistancies in how the aunt described EO's personality...at one time saying that she was a tomboy and another time describing her as a girly girl. If there was such discord between EO's mom and her dad's family then the aunt might not have been around her enough to really know whether she was a tomboy or frilly.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: November 05, 2009, 12:29:27 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:

Welcome YOURMOM!   

It has also been speculated on the thread that the Sheriff's Office may not have taken EO being missing quite as seriously at first because of the criminal nature of the father and brother of EO. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: November 05, 2009, 12:33:31 PM »

It took California a couple days to decide whether Castro the 14 year old who murdered little 4 year old Alex, was going to be tried as an adult or not. And thankfully he will be tried as an adult. What in the he!! is really going on there in MO, seems to me that decision on trying AB as an adult or not shouldn't take this long.
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: November 05, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:

Welcome YOURMOM!   

It has also been speculated on the thread that the Sheriff's Office may not have taken EO being missing quite as seriously at first because of the criminal nature of the father and brother of EO. JMO

That very well may be true, but very sad. Kind of like "the little boy that cried wolf". They were probably thinking that is always some kind of problem with that family and just didn't take it that seriously. Maybe they will learn that when it is something that concerns a child's welfare, you just have to take it seriously whether you think there is really a real concern or not.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: November 05, 2009, 12:35:16 PM »

Just curious....is AB's mom also in jail? I know that dad is and that his initials are CB, but what is the mother's name?

Hi Ramblin Rose, and welcome!   

Not sure, but am thinking ABs mom is not in jail.  Her name is ermm.. well.. MLB.  Same last name as AB. 

Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: November 05, 2009, 12:37:29 PM »

Just curious....is AB's mom also in jail? I know that dad is and that his initials are CB, but what is the mother's name?

Hi Ramblin Rose, and welcome!   

Not sure, but am thinking ABs mom is not in jail.  Her name is ermm.. well.. MLB.  Same last name as AB. 

Thanks, Wyks!
Does mom live in the JC area, also?

mommy2many
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: November 05, 2009, 12:50:32 PM »

Jodibug 

Quote:

not to disregard the fact that the aunt probably didn't know EO very well but as a photographer i sometimes take my equipment to people's houses.  so she very well could have had these pictures taken at her house.

Mommy to 5 wonderful kids!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: November 05, 2009, 01:02:13 PM »

It took California a couple days to decide whether Castro the 14 year old who murdered little 4 year old Alex, was going to be tried as an adult or not. And thankfully he will be tried as an adult. What in the he!! is really going on there in MO, seems to me that decision on trying AB as an adult or not shouldn't take this long.

Anything that has to do with Missouri is going to be screwed up.  I live in MO and let me tell ya, many many things are screwed up here.  Also, the kids could not have been taken from mom because she didn't drugs.  SS doesn't work like that here.  You have to have been caught manufacturing drugs, or violently abusing the kids, or sexual assault, something MAJOR to have your kids taken away in this state.  Whatever went down, had to be BAD.
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: November 05, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »

Anything that has to do with Missouri is going to be screwed up.  I live in MO and let me tell ya, many many things are screwed up here.  Also, the kids could not have been taken from mom because she didn't drugs.  SS doesn't work like that here.  You have to have been caught manufacturing drugs, or violently abusing the kids, or sexual assault, something MAJOR to have your kids taken away in this state.  Whatever went down, had to be BAD.

Ok, after reading over on WS, a new question has arose for me that I can't quite clear up.  The grandparents petitioned for custody of the kids.....BUT, whose custody were they in when the GPS petitioned?  Were they at that time in state care or mother's care?   hmmmmm
crazybabyborg
« Reply #998 on: November 05, 2009, 01:14:23 PM »

Welcome, YourMom! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: November 05, 2009, 01:15:45 PM »

Well, if you go to the corner, I'll sit with you. Because you are only saying what has been put out on the internet anyway. Stringing all the rumors together is what we have to do when we don't have any real facts to talk about. I am only guessing at the subject of the book Currie wrote, but it seems like it would be pretty easy to track down. I haven't tried yet though.

If you think saying it out loud will get you in trouble, I think we have all found things that have a Latter Day Saints connection. I didn't know that Currie was Mormon, but may have realized it if I had looked closer. My next question, is Sheriff White, and Mr Funeral Director Mormon also? My hinky meter shot out the top when I heard the Sheriff was the last to speak to "his old friend" and that he passed on Elizabeth's funeral to attend memorial services for Currier.

So if this is where you were headed, I guess we will keep each other company.

Awwww... thanks Fanny!   

Ya know, it seems that nearly every case has it's fair share of rumors floating around, some more than others.  Typically we can skim over those and stick with the facts, since there's usually enough of those to keep busy with.  In this case tho, it's as you say, we don't have many facts to work with.  And most of what is out there as 'public info' that we have found has been quickly swept off the internet.  Just makes me sit back and go .. huh??  Which of course, then makes me think .. why??  Wouldn't have paid much attention to some of the aspects in this case, had they not been so busy deleting everything they could find.  And I don't even know who "they" are.   But I'm making myself crazy to find out why. 

Cuz IMO, with so much 'public info' (facts), that we already have seen, being deleted, seems like *it could be* the first steps of yet again another cover-up in Jeff City.  Could they really do that with a case like this, with the whole world watching?  Which makes me look at the other things that have happened, which have been covered up.  Which might just lead us to WHO is doing the covering-up, which might lead us to the WHY. 

I hadn't really fully considered if there is a 'Mormon' aspect of this case, not yet.  Just have mentioned the few who I've found out are Mormon, who we've heard from locals attend the same temple etc.  Could be there's one biggie connection and one reason for the hush-hush, but without confirmation from locals who may know, dunno how we'll find that out.  So I dunno yet if the Sheriff or the Funeral Director is Mormon as well. 

But one thing that seems true, (perhaps not?), seems that someone in that town may have LOOKED THE OTHER WAY re the Funeral Director.  I've been doing a lot of reading online of the news articles etc back in that day.  And I dunno, seems to me that the man was very likely guilty of making advances toward a 16 yr old boy.  I've read what some have posted, that he wasn't charged for that, so leave the subject alone.  Uh hmmmm.  While it's true that he wasn't charged for it, that's because the family dropped charges.  And this man has money up the ying-yang.  Family paid to hush up?  Perhaps.  And more than likely from what I've read so far.  So what do we really have here?  A "nice man, a wonderful man, who does sooooooooooooo much for his community".  Yeppers all true.  So let's just look the other way on what ELSE this kind, wonderful man has done?  Ermmmm.. No.  Let's not. 

Sure seems to be happening in Jeff City tho.  And not just with the Funeral Director.  Nope. 

We have the Sheriff before Sheriff White, who committed suicide after only TWO weeks in office.  Two weeks?  Why?  What was so awful in his life that would cause that?  But it's been hushed up.  Out of respect for his family, his memory, etc.  And how convenient for those who may be trying to cover-up a huger mess. 

I won't even get started on the many 'alleged' teacher-student relationships that seems to have been covered-up, for years.  And years.  And years.  Sigh. 

Am thinking this case with AB and Elizabeth, could very well be what cracks apart a huge major mess.  That is....... unless "they" can manage to hush this up too.  Whoever "they" are.  There's only so much that can be swept under a rug, before it starts looking like.. well.. a big mountain with a teensy rug on top.  Folks can only tiptoe around it for so long before it comes crashing down on their heads. 

IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.