March 28, 2024, 10:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601166 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 10:49:51 AM »

Northern, have you seen any evidence/inference to a boyfriend except from Specialboy1?

I have not been able to find a boyfriend so far.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 10:51:34 AM »

I call B.S. on this SpecialBoy1 as being a friend of AB's boyfriend.

8:52 am on a Friday morning and he's posting on the internet?

I think I saw somewhere that there was no school today. My kids actually have off today too and we're not even in the same state.

you're right - just checked and no school today.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuavXaJjuqw

I posted this in the last cage as an ending for the cage...

have a good day monkeys, have family coming in from out of town so have a full day ahead of me.. corned beef brisket is on stove, will add cabbage , potatoes and carrots in a while..... Take care all

RIP Elizabeth.

Thank you,Searching.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 10:55:35 AM »

The Sheriff needs to get a grip and handle this with the community. He really should issue some sort of statement to calm everyone down. The more he lets rumors fly around the more chances that someone is going to get hurt. If I was those grandparents of AB, I'd never bring my grandchildren back into that community ever again. I'm not saying that the community is bad as a whole, they're righteously angry and you know there's a couple of fruit loops in the mix that can and probably will take things a step too far.

I agree.

If anything, as has been said before the air of secrecy has only succeeded in infuriating people even more than they would have been if only the public was given the name of the suspect, and assured that the authorities were working to protect the community.

I have a feeling that there are going to be some disappointed kids on Halloween - not as much trick or treating freedom as years before.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »

No school today at Jefferson City HS

http://www.jcps.k12.mo.us/education/components/calendar/calendar.php?sectiondetailid=11983&&PHPSESSID=3c9e9f4b53bf3c387ec255a268744681
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 11:06:16 AM »

Hi One and all..
  I am new.. I discovered this site searching for information on this awful crime. It took me a day to get where I could post. I have read through about page 85, as of last night, and have the rest to catch up on today. In reading through the pages of things I have a few thoughts and commnets.. and lotsa questions.

First I Know that (JME) person is NO longer here, but maybe they are lurking and reading.. BEING raised by a grandmother IS not being a foster child. My grandmother raised me and had to have guardianship to get me in school etc.. My mother had problems, and I am grateful that my grandmom was there, I had the best.  That being said as we all know having parents w/ issues IS NOT a defense. Too many of us whom have been raised by grandparents or other caring people live perfectly happy lives..AND DONT KILL.

A question..in the post from AOL(the one that seems to have outted AB's name) I saw it on this site Tuesday night..but it is dated October 29 at like 9:44 pm... Tuesday was the 27???

Has anyone else noticed AB's Myspace account was signed into yesterday??

A big question I keep asking myself id has anyone else wondered if AB has any connection to Jasmine Haslag?
 I k

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 11:12:05 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2F1Cj7gVIHM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2F1Cj7gVIHM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 11:14:27 AM »

Northern, have you seen any evidence/inference to a boyfriend except from Specialboy1?

Nothing other than the one person defending his friend.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »

Cont..the last page kept messing up. I know there were some initial thought the killing was over a cell phone(I am sure that was in part due to AB's Tweet) I thought maybe it was..but the cell phone was left near the body.

I really think some of LE's secrecy, in this case is to protect the family of AB. If I am reading everything correctly there are other minor children in her family. I am HOPING they have a different last name and can live a somewhat normal lives, this isn't their fault..but I worry Elizabeth's playmate will have major issues to deal with.

OHH and a bigquestion(that really does not matter, but has me saying huhmmm) IS WHO do you all think JME was?? It is driving me crazy..lol I went thru all the links posted but did not see anyone I thought would be them replying??

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 11:18:59 AM »

WELCOME Txsflame   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 11:26:38 AM »

Cont..the last page kept messing up. I know there were some initial thought the killing was over a cell phone(I am sure that was in part due to AB's Tweet) I thought maybe it was..but the cell phone was left near the body.

I really think some of LE's secrecy, in this case is to protect the family of AB. If I am reading everything correctly there are other minor children in her family. I am HOPING they have a different last name and can live a somewhat normal lives, this isn't their fault..but I worry Elizabeth's playmate will have major issues to deal with.

OHH and a bigquestion(that really does not matter, but has me saying huhmmm) IS WHO do you all think JME was?? It is driving me crazy..lol I went thru all the links posted but did not see anyone I thought would be them replying??

JME is someone who is busy trying to get the focus off of this case regarless what nic they are using

<snipped from yesterday>

Where are your manners? Where does it stop? You have no idea what is going on around here. I realize your keyboard gives you a certain degree of boldness; but I doubt you would be so determined to get your point across if you were face to face with the families involved. This is not a matter of our Amendments, it is the difference of right and wrong, common sense. I'm sure most people have nothing but good intentions; however some really need to move on. I can't speak for everyone, so personally -the compassion is appreciated - the suspicion of our law enforcement is NOT. They have done a great job. They have not given any reason for doubt. They deserve our appreciation for the professionalism and speedy progress of their investigation. The MINOR is in custody, what more could you ask for?

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=366962
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 11:26:49 AM »

I call B.S. on this SpecialBoy1 as being a friend of AB's boyfriend.

8:52 am on a Friday morning and he's posting on the internet?

I think I saw somewhere that there was no school today. My kids actually have off today too and we're not even in the same state.

There's always internet access on cell phones too.  For example, Verizon has internet access for phones at $29.00 a month.  They don't necessarily need to be a blackberry anymore.   I wouldn't pay that for my child/student, but then some parents would.  Or some students may  have part time jobs and may pay for their cell phones, as I've see some do.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2009, 11:50:04 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 11:49:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2009, 11:56:39 AM »

Hi Txsflame, and welcome!   

Good questions! 

Personally, am thinking that JME person, who it seems has been running the internet with a lot of different names, might be the defense attorney or one (or more) of his helpers.  Seems similiar messages are being posted everywhere, within the same timeframe. 

About ABs myspace.. yes, that was logged into and scrubbed clean of the writings/messages, same with ABs other pages.  Not only that but also any/all of the public court records that contained her name and info.  Someone has been verrrrrrrry busy, deleting deleting.  LOL   

I wonder too, if there is any connection to Jasmine.  Hmmmm.  Have been tucking that idea away for now, waiting on more factual info to come out.  What seems especially odd to me are those early posts online at one of the comment sections online (which could have been written by anyone, but then again, maybe not?), supposedly from one of Jasmine's children.  This person seems to be in such pain, seems to have such a need for others to 'feel their pain'.  And with what seems to have happened with AB and Elizabeth... Hmmmmm.. Yes, it does seem to me there *could be* a connection of sorts.  And wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out to be true.  Guess we just have to wait this one out tho, see what more of the facts in the case are. 

Unfortunately, AB's younger twin bros have the same last name, but her little sis has a different one.   Am thinking if I were the caregiver, I'd be changing all the last names to ... Smith or Jones .. anything.   lol   To protect any other innocent in this case, for the future.  Could be why the g'parents took off so quickly, just to protect the younger ones.  We'll see. 

This is all just my take on this case, am interested in what other monkeys think too. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2009, 12:12:26 PM »

Welcome Txsflame! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 12:20:06 PM »

Ty for all the replies.. I had gotten many answers when I went back and finished reading the post(I had eneded somewhere in the 80's last night)

Oh I did want to add something about "cutters" that many may find interesting. Sadly my daughter was one. Thank God thru counseling, prayer she is done with this. What I found interesting about the cutting(and then talking to many others with the same problem) USUALLY they do it to take out frustrations on their self.  It is hard for me to explain..but as my daughter said. "I would get to where I didnt feel human, and seeing the blood reminded me I was". (She started this after she was victim of a sex crime and then 3 mths later her daddy walked out) I worked in the prisons at the time and spoke to inmates we knew to be cutters(yes I know I shouldn't have..but as a parent I NEEDED info) Most if not all, basically said they did it to punish theirself, and KEEP from hurting others. I know this isnt true in every case. My girl said she would get so angry she wanted to hurt someone anyone the way she was hurting, instead she hurt herself. I THOUGHT when I discovered her doing this it was to "punish" me, to strike out at me. (she blamed me for daddy leaving). I guess though if left untreated it would be like any addiction and escalate.. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2009, 12:41:08 PM »

Ty for all the replies.. I had gotten many answers when I went back and finished reading the post(I had eneded somewhere in the 80's last night)

Oh I did want to add something about "cutters" that many may find interesting. Sadly my daughter was one. Thank God thru counseling, prayer she is done with this. What I found interesting about the cutting(and then talking to many others with the same problem) USUALLY they do it to take out frustrations on their self.  It is hard for me to explain..but as my daughter said. "I would get to where I didnt feel human, and seeing the blood reminded me I was". (She started this after she was victim of a sex crime and then 3 mths later her daddy walked out) I worked in the prisons at the time and spoke to inmates we knew to be cutters(yes I know I shouldn't have..but as a parent I NEEDED info) Most if not all, basically said they did it to punish theirself, and KEEP from hurting others. I know this isnt true in every case. My girl said she would get so angry she wanted to hurt someone anyone the way she was hurting, instead she hurt herself. I THOUGHT when I discovered her doing this it was to "punish" me, to strike out at me. (she blamed me for daddy leaving). I guess though if left untreated it would be like any addiction and escalate.. 
WELCOME  I am very sorry for what your daughter went through  an angelic monkey And as a parent who knows to well about cutters, my heart goes out to you. Nothing wrong speaking to inmates to get info, we knew nothing about such a thing, and at first we handled it very wrong. My husband screamed at her, because he was so afraid of what she was doing. If the suspect is a cutter, I just don't see how that went to being a murderer, I'm sure there are incidents where it does escalate to that, but basically I thought it was to cause pain to get the attention off of how bad one was feeling inside. I think this girl has a whole host of issues, and one of them being drugs involved, I know we haven't heard anything about drugs, but I have a feeling there are drugs involved. So taking drugs, mental problems, cutting etc. could have all contributed. Not making excuses, for anyone, just I bet we will hear all this.
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »

I have read about a boyfriend in at least one other instance, I don't remember where though.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 12:47:11 PM »

Hi Txsflame, and welcome!   

Good questions! 

Personally, am thinking that JME person, who it seems has been running the internet with a lot of different names, might be the defense attorney or one (or more) of his helpers.  Seems similiar messages are being posted everywhere, within the same timeframe. 

About ABs myspace.. yes, that was logged into and scrubbed clean of the writings/messages, same with ABs other pages.  Not only that but also any/all of the public court records that contained her name and info.  Someone has been verrrrrrrry busy, deleting deleting.  LOL   

I wonder too, if there is any connection to Jasmine.  Hmmmm.  Have been tucking that idea away for now, waiting on more factual info to come out.  What seems especially odd to me are those early posts online at one of the comment sections online (which could have been written by anyone, but then again, maybe not?), supposedly from one of Jasmine's children.  This person seems to be in such pain, seems to have such a need for others to 'feel their pain'.  And with what seems to have happened with AB and Elizabeth... Hmmmmm.. Yes, it does seem to me there *could be* a connection of sorts.  And wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out to be true.  Guess we just have to wait this one out tho, see what more of the facts in the case are. 

Unfortunately, AB's younger twin bros have the same last name, but her little sis has a different one.   Am thinking if I were the caregiver, I'd be changing all the last names to ... Smith or Jones .. anything.   lol   To protect any other innocent in this case, for the future.  Could be why the g'parents took off so quickly, just to protect the younger ones.  We'll see. 

This is all just my take on this case, am interested in what other monkeys think too. 

Wyks I do not feel there is any connection with Jasmine's children and Elizabeth other than they have both suffered.  There is a connection now that Peggy Florence - Jasmine's mother and co founder of Missouri Missing has been with the Olten family since Elizabeth went missing.  What a amazing woman to do this.

I hope the Gparents get help for the three other children as they are going to need it.  If the rumours are true that Elizabeth's friend was the one who handed LE the note, then she had better be getting some counseling.  IMO there is no way the Gparents did not know what happened when LE was given the note and written evidence.  If the writings were found by a sibling of AB the logical first person to show it to would be one of the Gparents. 

JME stated that it was personal why she did not want the trial moved out of Cole County.  I think she is connected to the defense side in some way.  IMO she is on a rampage to tell everyone to move along as she does know more details than most and somewhere out in rumour world someone has gotten very close to the truth of the events as they transpired.  If defense has been busy busy beavers cleansing on line information can you imagine how nuts they must be going in not being able to erase a theory that is a little too close to the truth and control information that is on the net?  Their magic eraser is only working in a few places.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »

Northern Rose, if that rumor is true, then that would be the six year old? I am very suspicious of the coverup, but reading this morning that grandpa is a contractor of some sorts for the state that would make sense the protecting of the grandparents. And then to read they weren't being helpful and a search warrant had to be issued......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.