April 27, 2024, 08:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603499 times)
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2009, 10:34:09 PM »

Northern Rose, if that rumor is true, then that would be the six year old? I am very suspicious of the coverup, but reading this morning that grandpa is a contractor of some sorts for the state that would make sense the protecting of the grandparents. And then to read they weren't being helpful and a search warrant had to be issued......

Yes, and the person who was using JME as a  troll name has a connection to the state government. That is why I was asking the question about where the the Grandfather worked in JC doing IT work. That might be the connection. JMO

I know where GB worked as an IT consultant in Jefferson City. There would be NO connection with JME statements, nor having the ability or access to delete case net or other related files. I would guess their (or AB's) attorney might be behind that.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!

I am so confused. This man was accused of something and the charges dropped...what does that have to do with the white carriage and horses?

I did read last nights post...I just don't understand what this has to do with Elizabeth.

Darla, last night we were discussing that Jefferson City has a history of covering things up, things that are just flat out wrong. The press and local officials don't want bad things to happen in their little city. I am sick and tired of it, and pointed out some examples: The person that owns the funeral home, and provided for Elizabeth's service, was arrested for a sex act on a teen boy a few years ago. He was arrested, but within a few weeks was free and clear. People in town hate it when someone talks bad about him, basically telling the truth. To me this is just wrong, he throws money around town, helping the local churches, high school sports, etc. etc. I would just hate for Elizabeth's family to get treated like all the other victoms of these crimes, they deserve more than that.

So glad to see you TOM. Please tell me, who OWNS the town. You know, who's got the leverage. Please tell me it isn't this man. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »

The friends are talking tonight.  From a myspace

30 Oct 2009 13:39

Well if she is clinically depressed then it isn't her fault. It's her brains. But some people don't believe that there really could be things wrong with your brain to make you do things like that.

Gabe? idk ha
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2009, 10:36:45 PM »

Northern Rose, if that rumor is true, then that would be the six year old? I am very suspicious of the coverup, but reading this morning that grandpa is a contractor of some sorts for the state that would make sense the protecting of the grandparents. And then to read they weren't being helpful and a search warrant had to be issued......

Yes, and the person who was using JME as a  troll name has a connection to the state government. That is why I was asking the question about where the the Grandfather worked in JC doing IT work. That might be the connection. JMO

I know where GB worked as an IT consultant in Jefferson City. There would be NO connection with JME statements, nor having the ability or access to delete case net or other related files. I would guess their (or AB's) attorney might be behind that.

I know that JME's husband has something to do with the State Legislation. Would this be close?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2009, 10:36:56 PM »

Another thing I am wondering about from the locals, and I wish TomSmith99 was here, is since the grandfather was out of town all week doing consulting work, where is the nearest airport for him to fly out of? Did he have his own plane, because all I could find within a reasonable distance were very small airports. I think Columbia might have the biggest airport I could find, and that quite a little jog for a weekly trip.

Generally GB is out of town, doing IT consulting work, I am not close enough to know if he was going last week when all of started, Weds evening. I would guess that he normally flys out of KC or STL airports, about 3 hour drives. Or Columbia airport which is about a 40 minute drive. He never discussed having a plane.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

Hi Ms Fanny, I am still around. I think it took Elizabeth to drag me out from me being missing.
And Ms Northern too.

I will try to embed the video here. The reason why I think this vid is important because it shows the Mentality of these girls. There are no photos of anyone on the vid - it is all just words and animation.  Their mentality is sick.
When oh when will our children on the internet learn how to spell !! ( just a side note) grr

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pjmzFAzZAgQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pjmzFAzZAgQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2009, 10:38:14 PM »

Does anyone else think it strange AB's "best friend" posted in Dec 08 a blog titled "Elizabeth 2000-...." This is really bugging me..

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the date on a blog on MYspace, maybe it is some sick kid messing around.
Elizabeth wasn't born in 2000, her birthdate is December 15, 1999
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

Deenie   an angelic monkey            
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »

Hi Ms Fanny, I am still around. I think it took Elizabeth to drag me out from me being missing.
And Ms Northern too.

I will try to embed the video here. The reason why I think this vid is important because it shows the Mentality of these girls. There are no photos of anyone on the vid - it is all just words and animation.  Their mentality is sick.
When oh when will our children on the internet learn how to spell !! ( just a side note) grr

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pjmzFAzZAgQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pjmzFAzZAgQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I keep getting an"error, try later" on it.

tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:24 PM »

is this fence around this pond the electrical fence from the Youtube video?

Yes that is the same fence. The video was taken to the left, more near the horse barn and buff brick home, on the pool side. My guess would be their new house is about 2 years old, probably being built around the time of the video. The vehicle is parked on the new house drive way. The same driveway Elizabeth would probably take walking home.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:28 PM »

Deenie   an angelic monkey            

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:47 PM »

FWIW I just tried to make a blog post on myspace, and you can change the date after you post a comment.

WOW  Thanks!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »

And Ms Northern too.

I keep getting an"error, try later" on it.

Ok, I got that one. It was the last one you posted I couldn't get.

lurker74
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2009, 10:45:45 PM »

I live on the road where all of this happened about a mile away and I've lived in the same spot since I was born.  I was just going to give a few facts..
1. Elizabeth's house is the first house to the north of Hwy 50.  They've lived there a couple years.
2.  AB's grandparents own the older house you see in the youtube videos.  They've been there 4 or 5 years and within the last year built the new big yellow house you've seen on NG.  It is 2/10 mile from Elizabeth's drive to the drive of the new house. I drive by everyday and measured.
3. GM was using the old house for a daycare.  I don't know how long it has been closed, but the sign has been gone for a few months.
4.  I have seen lights on at the new house this week. just a couple days though
5. this is a nice area, very rural and quiet

AB looks just like all the other girls her age, I never would have imaged.  My nephew says AB is nice (he rides the bus with her).
On the youtube video with the electric fence, all of us country folks around here have done this same thing and always thought it was crazy funny.  So I don't see anything weird with her video.  Seems like she was getting along with her brothers and doing what all the other kids around here do.
I really wish that she didn't look and act so much like other teens, i want her to be someone I can pick out.this whole thing has a lot of people scared because of the fact that shes "normal"and "nice".                                                                                     

I do want to say about the funeral director that tomsmith wanted to bring up. the case was dropped, facts came to light that the teen in the case bragged to others that he made it up to get money.  I know this man personally and would trust him with my life and my children and i don't say that about more than a handful of people.  He is an caring member of the community.  I won't say it for sure about Elizabeth, but I know that he does things for people in bad situations (financially)to give them things like the horse drawn carrage for no cost, same with other expenses. 
I just wanted to say there are 2 sides to every story.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2009, 10:48:33 PM »

WELCOME lurker74   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2009, 10:52:54 PM »

I live on the road where all of this happened about a mile away and I've lived in the same spot since I was born.  I was just going to give a few facts..
1. Elizabeth's house is the first house to the north of Hwy 50.  They've lived there a couple years.
2.  AB's grandparents own the older house you see in the youtube videos.  They've been there 4 or 5 years and within the last year built the new big yellow house you've seen on NG.  It is 2/10 mile from Elizabeth's drive to the drive of the new house. I drive by everyday and measured.
3. GM was using the old house for a daycare.  I don't know how long it has been closed, but the sign has been gone for a few months.
4.  I have seen lights on at the new house this week. just a couple days though
5. this is a nice area, very rural and quiet

AB looks just like all the other girls her age, I never would have imaged.  My nephew says AB is nice (he rides the bus with her).
On the youtube video with the electric fence, all of us country folks around here have done this same thing and always thought it was crazy funny.  So I don't see anything weird with her video.  Seems like she was getting along with her brothers and doing what all the other kids around here do.
I really wish that she didn't look and act so much like other teens, i want her to be someone I can pick out.this whole thing has a lot of people scared because of the fact that shes "normal"and "nice".                                                                                     

I do want to say about the funeral director that tomsmith wanted to bring up. the case was dropped, facts came to light that the teen in the case bragged to others that he made it up to get money.  I know this man personally and would trust him with my life and my children and i don't say that about more than a handful of people.  He is an caring member of the community.  I won't say it for sure about Elizabeth, but I know that he does things for people in bad situations (financially)to give them things like the horse drawn carrage for no cost, same with other expenses. 
I just wanted to say there are 2 sides to every story.

Welcome, LURKER74. Glad to hear from some locals.

What do you think happened?

tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »

So glad to see you TOM. Please tell me, who OWNS the town. You know, who's got the leverage. Please tell me it isn't this man. 

Alot of old money and businesses, it is the home of Missouri state govenment, and the home of our Governor, so maybe by it's history, we don't want bad things to happen here, I don't know for sure. Reid Millard (funeral home owner) rolled into town about 15 years ago, left Texas because of some of the same problems, bought some of the local funeral homes. He eventually bought the local florist, a farm for partys and events west of town, and a few other businesses, and a dirt track race car. Over time he has sold most the other businesses and stays focused on funeral homes. He donates time and money to special need kids, high profile funerals, local church events, etc. etc. He throws alot of money around town, but does not really have much pull after some of his secrets got leaked out. So I would say he does not OWN this town, although alot of people would probably disagree with me. When I see him around town, shaking hands at social events, and stalking our youth, it just makes me sick.

lurker74
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »

there are so many crazy rumors floating around, esp at the high school.  I know that within an hour after the body was discovered I was told it who it was that was suspected and how it was done.  I don't know if it is true the how, because it is not the same as the vast majority of "rumors" floating.  I do think she kept a written diary. I suspect she went in the woods with AB, remember her siblings are older than AB, so she would feel comfortable around teens, young adults.
I was told her brothers were VERY upset and concerned about finding Elizabeth,the day after Elizabeth disappeared, and AB was "quite". I think the brothers were friends of AB.

I have only ever seen AB and the twins get on and off the bus, never a younger girl at that stop, so I don't know about the half sister.
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2009, 11:06:40 PM »

Welcome lurker74, I hope we can agree to disagree with my thoughts on RM. There are probably more than two sides to every story. I know the parents of the teen in the RM case, crew up with his mother PD. I spend many hours talking to her when this broke, yes there was money involved, but they swear it happened. I personally would not trust the man to even put me in the ground. But hey that is just my opinion, and looking over at that Topix board, many others. Again Welcome.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2009, 11:06:59 PM »

The friends are talking tonight.  From a myspace

30 Oct 2009 13:39

Well if she is clinically depressed then it isn't her fault. It's her brains. But some people don't believe that there really could be things wrong with your brain to make you do things like that.

Gabe? idk ha
When my Daughter was in high school and it was even in her middle school. At lunch time the kids had two choices - Which line to get into. And that choice was not made by them. Was made by the school/parents and or student. The two lines were " Lunch" or " Meds".
Meaning that there just as many children in the lunch line as there were to get their Meds.
Where it be Ritalin or some sort of antidepressant  .

Now my daughter is out of high school and I remember she got in trouble at school for giving her friend a midol. And she was in trouble for carrying the midol in her purse as well.

I think of all the kids that are addicted to prescription pills and or sell them, and or have been forced to take them for years ... and years. I am not talking about kids who have to take scripts to keep their health maintained. I am talking about the kids who are put on drugs because their parents see it as an easy way out to " keep them in control". 
My daughter had some friends from extremely wealthy families and the parents were just as doped up and on candy scripts so they could maintain Life not their health.
I find it an injustice that Doc's write scripts because some people force their hand and say " Don't you know who I am" or say I will get it from someone else ..yadda.

And what comes of it is the people who really need help and or meds. They are looked at or treated as if something must be terribly wrong with you - that your taking those pills.
We thought we were a Pill popping nation in the 60's 70' for recreational use - not even close these days. Its a script abusing nation and it is unfortunate scripts have now become recreational.
"IF" AB needs help and needs mental health care and or meds its going to be a hard road for her due to her families issues. She may already be taking them and mixing them and turning her brain inside out.. I don't think anyone would know. AB is a bit I believe like Casey Anthony ..prob ran the dog and pony show at home. Until we know all the facts then It will be unknown of AB. 
Just a broad statement
Jmo I think that some people are born mean and evil and fine tune their personalities to draw the weak and or innocent to them, so they can abuse them. ( that it is not environmental)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.