April 30, 2024, 07:51:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603856 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: October 31, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »

I have not seen any of the suspect's friends myspaces except for the one that happy2009 was just talking about.

Since they are all juveniles, I guess it's not proper to bring any links to them over. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
happy2009
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: October 31, 2009, 09:54:26 PM »

I havent really seen any other friends myspaces only ones that were linked though this forum but they all seem to be private except this one http://www.myspace.com/fuckinpurpleunicorns which actually i dont even see AB in her friends list not sure if she removed her or if she is referring to someone else with the same 1st name in her comment??
happy2009
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: October 31, 2009, 09:55:42 PM »

oops sorry Fanny i didnt see that about the links until after i posted that.. i thought there were posted before though so thats why i thought it was ok.. sorry if it wasnt ok.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: October 31, 2009, 09:56:37 PM »

Hello everyone.. ive been lurking here from the day Somer Thompson was found, i stumbled across the site when i googled something and Im happy I found this board. I am a stay at home mother of 4 ranging from 14 months to 17 yrs and i live in PA. Just wanted to introduce myself before giving any kind of opinions or speculations but i have been wanting to post for a couple days so im so happy that i got approval tonight!
Ok so i was thinking about the myspace of the friend of AB this one http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl   and when i see these comments and blogs etc it makes me feel as if maybe AB and this girl have talked about this before and possibly planned to do this together. The reason i feel this way is bc when i put the dates and the comments together it just could be possible.
1st this.. as if they had discussing elizabeth even though the date is wrong for her birth year they may not have realised she was born at the end of 1999
December 14, 2008 - Sunday
elizabeth 2000-. ....
Current mood:  drained 
then after this happened to elizabeth and AB was arrested she said
☼ Smooth Criminal luvz alyssa 4eva♫☼alyssa i love you...we were supposed to hang when this happened.....you are in my prayers
Mood:hiding something 
Posted at 1:52 AM Oct 27 from Mobile
To me this sounds like they were supposed to do this together when this happened. what else could she mean? i dont think it means they were supposed to hang out that day bc the girl isnt in the same area. I really think she meant they were supposed to hang when this happened. Also the mood being hiding something.. i really think she knows what the plans were and who knows what shes hiding. Of course i may be wrong but it seems to make sense to me.

I know i have read some of you mention the blog and also about the comment but i wasnt sure if the comment about them being together was read the same way as i was reading it so i figured i would put my 2 cents in.

thanks for this great board!

Welcome Happy!  Very interresting take on that and frighteningly possible
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 31, 2009, 10:00:52 PM »

I have not seen any of the suspect's friends myspaces except for the one that happy2009 was just talking about.

Since they are all juveniles, I guess it's not proper to bring any links to them over. 

Fanny, I understand what you are saying but in THIS case we have a juvenile that has murdered a child.  Her juvenile friends (and her) have several social networking sites that are available for all to see.  IMO if they are old enough to plaster their feelings and photos and videos all over the internet certainly it's OK for us to post a link to their social networking sites.  The problem is does the suspect have FRIENDS that are on the verge of "just seeing what it's like" as well?   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #325 on: October 31, 2009, 10:01:17 PM »

Hope it is not to big.. but Happy Halloween monkeys.

Never too big!!! Happy Halloween to you too. Have you had any trick or treaters? We've not had a single one. I hope they are having fun at parties and organized events. 

have not had the first trick or treater here. What on earth will I do with all that candy?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: October 31, 2009, 10:04:28 PM »

IMO we need to stop making excuses for our teens.  They are becoming more and more resistant to authority because adults are afraid to say NO. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #327 on: October 31, 2009, 10:04:54 PM »

I see the Smooth Criminal girl's myspace says she lives in Forks, WA, but that seems to be a popular place to want to live, because of the Twilight series, so who knows maybe she lives close to the suspect 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: October 31, 2009, 10:06:20 PM »

IMO we need to stop making excuses for our teens.  They are becoming more and more resistant to authority because adults are afraid to say NO. 
And not only teens, there seems to be a lot of excuses for all different ages, always seems to be an excuse for someone's horrible act.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: October 31, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »

Never too big!!! Happy Halloween to you too. Have you had any trick or treaters? We've not had a single one. I hope they are having fun at parties and organized events. 

have not had the first trick or treater here. What on earth will I do with all that candy?

Searching - we never have any, there just aren't any kids in my neighborhood.  That doesn't stop me from buying at least one bag of candy and setting it out even though I know it will all be left over.  Oh......who will ever eat all those Butterfingers? 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: October 31, 2009, 10:09:29 PM »

Hello everyone.. ive been lurking here from the day Somer Thompson was found, i stumbled across the site when i googled something and Im happy I found this board. I am a stay at home mother of 4 ranging from 14 months to 17 yrs and i live in PA. Just wanted to introduce myself before giving any kind of opinions or speculations but i have been wanting to post for a couple days so im so happy that i got approval tonight!
Ok so i was thinking about the myspace of the friend of AB this one http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl   and when i see these comments and blogs etc it makes me feel as if maybe AB and this girl have talked about this before and possibly planned to do this together. The reason i feel this way is bc when i put the dates and the comments together it just could be possible.
1st this.. as if they had discussing elizabeth even though the date is wrong for her birth year they may not have realised she was born at the end of 1999
December 14, 2008 - Sunday
elizabeth 2000-. ....
Current mood:  drained 
then after this happened to elizabeth and AB was arrested she said
☼ Smooth Criminal luvz alyssa 4eva♫☼alyssa i love you...we were supposed to hang when this happened.....you are in my prayers
Mood:hiding something 
Posted at 1:52 AM Oct 27 from Mobile
To me this sounds like they were supposed to do this together when this happened. what else could she mean? i dont think it means they were supposed to hang out that day bc the girl isnt in the same area. I really think she meant they were supposed to hang when this happened. Also the mood being hiding something.. i really think she knows what the plans were and who knows what shes hiding. Of course i may be wrong but it seems to make sense to me.

I know i have read some of you mention the blog and also about the comment but i wasnt sure if the comment about them being together was read the same way as i was reading it so i figured i would put my 2 cents in.

thanks for this great board!

Welcome Happy!  Very interresting take on that and frighteningly possible

Klaas, I like happy2009, can we keep them huh, huh, can we huh?   Monkey Devil! 

Welcome Happy2009. Great thought here and I was thinking they probably had the birth date wrong... That is a scary thought that they may have planned to do that together. Seems to me that they must have had a grudge against Elizabeth, I mean why else choose her and in advance at that. She must have made them mad somehow.... I just can't believe that it was planned and was carried out for no other reason then to do it. If what we have read on HOW she was killed is true, doesnt that seem like over kill? That is often a sign of a rage killing out of extreme anger.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: October 31, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »

Plenty of candy left here also, unless we get a huge rush of kids, oh well, won't go to waste 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: October 31, 2009, 10:12:06 PM »

Searching - we never have any, there just aren't any kids in my neighborhood.  That doesn't stop me from buying at least one bag of candy and setting it out even though I know it will all be left over.  Oh......who will ever eat all those Butterfingers? 

I love butterfingers. hmm, I am sure that you can dispose of all those butterfingers somehow. Want some help?   Monkey Devil!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #333 on: October 31, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »

Uh Klaas, if you have a problem getting someone to eat them.I Loveeeeeee Butterfingers or anything spelled C-A-N-D-Y. I didn't have any trick or treaters either.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: October 31, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »

I see the Smooth Criminal girl's myspace says she lives in Forks, WA, but that seems to be a popular place to want to live, because of the Twilight series, so who knows maybe she lives close to the suspect 

I agree with you and also with Klaas. I think our children have gotten way to comfortable with feeling they can do as they please. I have to say, if the children are our future, we are in BIGGGGGG trouble.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: October 31, 2009, 10:16:28 PM »

Darla and Searching - I'm afraid that by the time I got around to sending you the Butterfingers there won't be any left    I've learned after years of NO trick or treators to buy a candy I like  Monkey Devil!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: October 31, 2009, 10:17:32 PM »

Wasn't there another friend of AB's that said on her post that her friend was a serial killer. I just have a sickening feeling this is one evil child,

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 31, 2009, 10:20:16 PM »

There are so many sick in our area with the flu that they have asked parents not to take the kids out. People have gotten so mean it really is dangerous for the kids to be out.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: October 31, 2009, 10:23:58 PM »

There are so many sick in our area with the flu that they have asked parents not to take the kids out. People have gotten so mean it really is dangerous for the kids to be out.
Wow, never thought about that, could be why there are hardly any kids 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: October 31, 2009, 10:25:03 PM »

Sigh....I guess you will just have to eat it. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.