April 27, 2024, 02:26:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603562 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: November 02, 2009, 12:06:51 AM »

I found this interesting.

Hi all

Well I did it, after stewing on it for these two or three days. I called the tip line. (I am also gonna get an email address if I can find it).  Here is a play by play.. I called the # listed in the news article. It was apparently the sheriff offic. The lady there was very polite. I told her (with a lot of stumbling, I stutter when I am nervous) what we have seen and what it said, and told her it was claiming to be ABs friend. I told them there was alot of disturbing stuff, but especially mentioned the Dec 14 post. I mentioned AB name and EO, she did not deny or confirm either. She said I need to send u to a dispatcher to get a detective call you back. Another lady gets on(basically said police dept plz hold) She came back and asked what she could do.. So I once again went over it..When I mentioned AB name she said "mam I do not know who this A***** is you are talking about"..So I back tracked and told her simply there was a girl on myspace claiming to Elizabeths killer best friend..when I put it this way she started listening. She asked me if I could tell where the girl lived, and how long acct had been open. She then got my name and number and said a Det. would call. I came in to the puter to let you know.. and low and behold within 5 minutes a det called me back. So I explained it to him, and he DID take her sign in name and thanked me and stated he  would check it out right now. Oh I hope I did the right thing. I just kept thinking SOMEONE SOMEWHERE needs to know about this.

I do HOPE it is only a little girl looking for attention..but after all the reading I have done on AB, I just couldnt see taking a chance. If this girl really is AB best friend, and it is apparent she is already depressed, I can only imagine what she maybe capable of.

You did the right thing, thank you! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 02, 2009, 12:28:15 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,

Lurking and reading your posts.

When in doubt, it is always good to pass along information to the authorities, the family, the FBI, whomever seems most appropriate. 

It may turn out to be nothing but then it may fit with something we do not even know about and be very important.  If it is nothing, fine, you still did the right thing.

Justice for all the missing!  We have far too many children being taken and it must become such a societal taboo that this stops.  I am glad they took this girl to the adult lockup facility because heaven forbid she be around children after what she has most likely done.  I am sure there will be an exception to the law in the instance of a person suspected of killing a child.  May she never be around children again should she be guilty.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: November 02, 2009, 12:43:06 AM »

Hi all

Well I did it, after stewing on it for these two or three days. I called the tip line. (I am also gonna get an email address if I can find it).  Here is a play by play.. I called the # listed in the news article. It was apparently the sheriff offic. The lady there was very polite. I told her (with a lot of stumbling, I stutter when I am nervous) what we have seen and what it said, and told her it was claiming to be ABs friend. I told them there was alot of disturbing stuff, but especially mentioned the Dec 14 post. I mentioned AB name and EO, she did not deny or confirm either. She said I need to send u to a dispatcher to get a detective call you back. Another lady gets on(basically said police dept plz hold) She came back and asked what she could do.. So I once again went over it..When I mentioned AB name she said "mam I do not know who this A***** is you are talking about"..So I back tracked and told her simply there was a girl on myspace claiming to Elizabeths killer best friend..when I put it this way she started listening. She asked me if I could tell where the girl lived, and how long acct had been open. She then got my name and number and said a Det. would call. I came in to the puter to let you know.. and low and behold within 5 minutes a det called me back. So I explained it to him, and he DID take her sign in name and thanked me and stated he  would check it out right now. Oh I hope I did the right thing. I just kept thinking SOMEONE SOMEWHERE needs to know about this.

I do HOPE it is only a little girl looking for attention..but after all the reading I have done on AB, I just couldnt see taking a chance. If this girl really is AB best friend, and it is apparent she is already depressed, I can only imagine what she maybe capable of.

It will be interesting to see if anything on her page changes now.
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: November 02, 2009, 01:44:47 AM »

Hi all

It will be interesting to see if anything on her page changes now.

THANKS SOOO MUCH for reporting this...I have been watching this girl's page and it is extremely disturbing...i thought the same thing about the page as you did and I don't believe it's a coincidence at all. This girl was either supposed to help AB, or she knew what AB was planning to do. I do not believe the "elizabeth 2000-" blog is just a coincidence and if that's not very telling, I don't know what is...

Kudo's to you for stepping up! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 02, 2009, 01:55:30 AM »

Hello all, just wanted to come here and say that I agree with No Rose that the way a teenager dresses and the music they listen to isnt really a reason to think they are gonna do something like this, it goes alot deeper then that, my son had a friend when he was in high school that always dressed in black and looked pretty far out there, but today he is Married and has a good job and is doing great, while when I was younger I had a friend that everybody thought was the bomb, he did everything right, football, honor club never even got sent to the deans office, nothing and then after highschool and college, he shot a guy just over a argument , I mean he tracked the guy down for several days, found him and shot him, didnt kill him but still, really wierd, so you never can tell......JMOO....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: November 02, 2009, 08:00:19 AM »

Hello everyone.. ive been lurking here from the day Somer Thompson was found, i stumbled across the site when i googled something and Im happy I found this board. I am a stay at home mother of 4 ranging from 14 months to 17 yrs and i live in PA. Just wanted to introduce myself before giving any kind of opinions or speculations but i have been wanting to post for a couple days so im so happy that i got approval tonight!
Ok so i was thinking about the myspace of the friend of AB this one http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl   and when i see these comments and blogs etc it makes me feel as if maybe AB and this girl have talked about this before and possibly planned to do this together. The reason i feel this way is bc when i put the dates and the comments together it just could be possible.
1st this.. as if they had discussing elizabeth even though the date is wrong for her birth year they may not have realised she was born at the end of 1999
December 14, 2008 - Sunday
elizabeth 2000-. ....
Current mood:  drained 
then after this happened to elizabeth and AB was arrested she said
☼ Smooth Criminal luvz alyssa 4eva♫☼alyssa i love you...we were supposed to hang when this happened.....you are in my prayers
Mood:hiding something 
Posted at 1:52 AM Oct 27 from Mobile
To me this sounds like they were supposed to do this together when this happened. what else could she mean? i dont think it means they were supposed to hang out that day bc the girl isnt in the same area. I really think she meant they were supposed to hang when this happened. Also the mood being hiding something.. i really think she knows what the plans were and who knows what shes hiding. Of course i may be wrong but it seems to make sense to me.

I know i have read some of you mention the blog and also about the comment but i wasnt sure if the comment about them being together was read the same way as i was reading it so i figured i would put my 2 cents in.

thanks for this great board!

the girl on the myspace asks for texts. 
Smooth Criminal luvz alyssa 4eva♫☼ Bringing Autumn Rain...Dedicated to my bestie Alyssa....text me 5734184100
the 573 area code is local to the crime area.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 02, 2009, 08:55:16 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  an angelic monkey

TXFLAME, You definitely did the right thing.

The local phone # for the text on the MySpace page makes me think that she was the one that moved away from her location, maybe in Wa, and is now in the Jefferson City area. I'm wondering if her posts about Alyssa is because Alyssa rebuffed her in some way, and thus the feeling that Alyssa had moved away from her now?

I can tell that I am way over my head trying to figure out these MySpaces and different blogs on the vampire spaces of all the friends, and what they all mean. It is all way too dark for me, and I can feel in no way is it normal or helpful to growing up as a well adjusted individual. It seems it would take a great deal of struggle to overcome these feelings and thoughts to even begin to appreciate life. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: November 02, 2009, 08:57:00 AM »

Mojo and everyone, don't forget the friend who is asking for texts on her myspace is likely underage (15) as well.  I don't think it's a good idea to contact her.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 02, 2009, 09:03:52 AM »

Mojo and everyone, don't forget the friend who is asking for texts on her myspace is likely underage (15) as well.  I don't think it's a good idea to contact her.

I really never thought of it, but maybe that is something that should be reported also. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #449 on: November 02, 2009, 09:35:50 AM »

Friend or not, that girl seems to be a troubled girl. My heart skipped a few beats when I saw the phone number on there for txts. I wondered if it was her number or someone else's that she is mad at and found a clever way to harass them. Either way, I am glad LE has been informed of her because I do find that odd with the Elizabeth part on there. She must be really upset that AB left her out and she did not get to include the kill date huh? ohh these kids today really break my heart, but scare me at the same time. I do hope no one has txted her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #450 on: November 02, 2009, 09:39:40 AM »

Txsflame thanks, let's see what happens with Smooth Criminal's myspace.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: November 02, 2009, 09:50:44 AM »

O/T

And another goes missing.....   

Search Underway for Missing Granite City Girl

FOX2now.com
7:02 AM CST, November 2, 2009

The Madison County sheriff's office is searching for a missing thirteen year old girl. Abigail Dossett was last seen walking in the Sunny Shores mobile home park in Granite City, Illinois at 9 p.m. Sunday. Abagail is 5'5 and weighs about 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a purple zipped hoodie, white t-shirt, blue jeans and black gym shoes. If anyone has information on Abigail's whereabouts contact the Madison County Sheriff's Office (618) 692-4433 or local police.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-missing-girl-abagail-dossett-madison-110209,0,4315202.story

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 02, 2009, 09:51:08 AM »

If I am looking correctly the post you are referring to on her blog is gone now.  Title still there but text gone.  Funny huh?  I do believe when she is talking about "we were suppose to hang" that she meant the two of them were supposed to get together that evening instead she blew Smooth Criminal off and 'A' committed the murder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: November 02, 2009, 09:53:36 AM »

O/T

And another goes missing.....   

Search Underway for Missing Granite City Girl

FOX2now.com
7:02 AM CST, November 2, 2009

The Madison County sheriff's office is searching for a missing thirteen year old girl. Abigail Dossett was last seen walking in the Sunny Shores mobile home park in Granite City, Illinois at 9 p.m. Sunday. Abagail is 5'5 and weighs about 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a purple zipped hoodie, white t-shirt, blue jeans and black gym shoes. If anyone has information on Abigail's whereabouts contact the Madison County Sheriff's Office (618) 692-4433 or local police.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-missing-girl-abagail-dossett-madison-110209,0,4315202.story

Just read that she has been found!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2009, 09:55:00 AM »

If I am looking correctly the post you are referring to on her blog is gone now.  Title still there but text gone.  Funny huh?  I do believe when she is talking about "we were suppose to hang" that she meant the two of them were supposed to get together that evening instead she blew Smooth Criminal off and 'A' committed the murder.

That's the way the kids I know of use that expression. 

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2009, 09:58:52 AM »

Good Job Txsflame. I had a feeling you wouldn't rest till you called. I'm glad you were taken seriously. I saw this over at WS, thought I'd bring it here because there are a couple of new things I hadn't heard before. This was posted by a "local" which is the only reason I'm posting it here cause truthfully, I don't much care for WS.

Today, 10:37 AM 
Ilovecookies 
Registered User   Join Date: Nov 2009

First, the "half-sister" does not, and never has worked at MODOT.
Second, the grandparents moved here to take care of the kids.
Third, They had no previous ties to Missouri (before moving to Missouri).
Fourth, Elizabeth Olten's mother has gave 3 different stories on what happened to her daughter. 1st she said The 6 y/o picked up elizabeth to go play. 2nd she said the POI picked her to go play. and the 3rd and most recent story is that elizabeth went over to the house unprompted.
MY THEORY is that elizabeth's mother was high on meth (she is known by the community for doing meth, but has never been busted for it), and either someone offered to take the child, and she said "okay", or the child just left.

Fifth, the police are utterly incompetent here, and AB would have easily gotten away if her grandparents wouldn't have been so helpful in the search for E. In fact, it is my opinion that E would still be "missing" if it wasn't for the grandparents help.

Sixth, everyone wants to know the place of birth for the grandparents, and I have no idea why you want to that but let me help out. They were born in different states. Not in texas, missouri, or california.

Seventh, Elizabeth's mom never called nor texted. Let's think about this rationally for a second. IF the rumors are true about how E was killed, and what was done post mortem, then the murder, ensuing acts, plus burial, would take at least an hour. Police arrived on the scene at 7 pm. E's mom said that she called and talked to E at 6:15. Police went immediately into the woods (lets say 7:10pm). Knowing a few police officers in Kansas City, it is a fact that they wouldn't have shown up with their lights on, so alerting the POI with sirens or flashing lights is out of the question. So assuming that AB was out of the woods before the police showed up at 7:00 pm (which is when they showed up and not when they were called), and that they were called at about 6:45 (response time here is awful). Then there is NO way that E's mom called (supposedly she did so from a home phone) and talked to E at 6:15 because E was already dead.

Eighth, I like turtles was an internet meem that started on youtube, and has NO other meaning.

Ninth, I know for a FACT that a bank cannot foreclose on a house until there is a year of nonpayment, that means that even if the grandparents did vacate the house and skip town (which I seriously doubt they did), there wouldn't be a foreclosure for a while. And if they did vacate the house who is feeding the horses that are still there?

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

Eleventh, The boys are nothing like AB, they have friends, and play sports, and are social butterflies. 

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 02, 2009, 10:05:13 AM »

Thanks Espresso, I'm wondering how long it will take before WS bans Ilovecookies, won't be too long 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: November 02, 2009, 10:06:42 AM »

Another from that same local poster over yonder. 

Ilovecookies     11-02-2009 10:51 AM

"They are with the grandparents because the mother was/is a drug addict and an unfit parent. I could go on for hours about the horrors I've heard AB had to watch happen to her mother when she was little, and I could go on for even longer about how what AB desensitized her to pain, and messed up her perception of right and wrong, but that would make it seem like I am trying to defend AB which I am no way trying to do."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 02, 2009, 10:07:07 AM »

So what I'm gathering from Ilovecookies post is that Elizabeth's mother is responsible because she is a drug addicted, didn't care where her kid was at type of mother? wow, she won't last long at WS.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: November 02, 2009, 10:07:54 AM »

Thanks Espresso, I'm wondering how long it will take before WS bans Ilovecookies, won't be too long 

Exactly. Hopefully, they will come over here. They have a few more responses on there as well and they seem to really know what's going on in some respects regarding AB and her boyfriend.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.