April 27, 2024, 05:07:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603468 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #480 on: November 02, 2009, 10:56:13 AM »

I don't know, is it me? Or does there appear to be some "lezzie" overtones with some of these post on the Myspaces, or am I reading something else into it?

yep.
It's the do whatever feels good crowd.  If you haven't noticed even you average run of the mill teenager in high school is practicing the psuedo lesbo thing.  They make out with whomever whenever and where ever.  What is flippin me out is the bisexuality of the boys and the admittance of it.  One of the boys on SmoothCriminals friends list says he bi and proud of it.  Don't get me wrong I'm all for experimenting but pahleez use a little discretion.  Don't gotta tell everyone.  Just in case you ever want to get married to average Jill/Joe this is all documented once it hits MySpace/Facebook, etc.  Jeesh mananny!  As my Granny says, "these kids need their aZZeZ tore up a few times"!  You know she is right these kids have no discipline and if they do it isn't enforced.  Off to work I go!
Thank-you for saying it, I was sitting on my hands, quite cool to be practicing the psuedo lesbo thing. I see it often around here. But I will admit the boys and bisexuality I have not seen or heard much of that.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: November 02, 2009, 10:58:24 AM »

I don't know, is it me? Or does there appear to be some "lezzie" overtones with some of these post on the Myspaces, or am I reading something else into it?

yep.
It's the do whatever feels good crowd.  If you haven't noticed even you average run of the mill teenager in high school is practicing the psuedo lesbo thing.  They make out with whomever whenever and where ever.  What is flippin me out is the bisexuality of the boys and the admittance of it.  One of the boys on SmoothCriminals friends list says he bi and proud of it.  Don't get me wrong I'm all for experimenting but pahleez use a little discretion.  Don't gotta tell everyone.  Just in case you ever want to get married to average Jill/Joe this is all documented once it hits MySpace/Facebook, etc.  Jeesh mananny!  As my Granny says, "these kids need their aZZeZ tore up a few times"!  You know she is right these kids have no discipline and if they do it isn't enforced.  Off to work I go!

careful about stereotyping.

Not all kids are doing this stuff.

I think there are some who have a harder time through adolescence, and this is how they experiment to find themselves.  Many don't have strong adults in their lives, either, as examples.

My 14 year old isn't interested in bisexuality, and neither are her friends.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #482 on: November 02, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »

That crossed my mind also, but in todays world it is COOL to be bisexual also. We live in a small small town in texas..and in about eigth grade about half the girls start this "I am bi" stuff.. I had never heard of it until the kids that graduated this year(2009) when they were in 8th grade I heard it... (was when my daughter was in 8th grade) My poor daughter lost a lot of friend who wanted her to "try it" and she was not the least bit interested.Most of them decided they were straight by the end of 9th grade. This isnt even in just my town, I have a younger cousin(she is actually a 2nd cousin) who is like 14 or 15 and she has all over her MS (and has for yrs) That she is "gay" and how she is dating a beautiful girl.  She was telling my daughter last yr when we went home for Christmas, how her friend "taught" her to be gay. (srry if I used the politically incorrect words, I am using terms used by a kid)

But I do totally believe Smooth Criminal atleast ahs some kind of "crush" on AB.

I do feel much better this AM about her MS, I find I am no longer worried about what it all means. I am still praying the DET. looked at it, and saw the number, and the "keeping secrets" and the blogs and is today speaking to her and her parents. That is my hopes and I prayed about it. I feel much better. If the det. DID check it right away(and that was the impression I got) Her cell # was still up through atleast midnight my time last night.(I havent checked it today, but read her # isnt on it). So I am believing no matter where she lives or what she means, soon LE will know. I am also beleiveing soon she herself will be questioned, and the proper authorities will know what it all meant, and that is what I want... If it is a silly little girl looking for attention, well she just got it, and I HOPE her parents are smart enough and care enough to relaize how angry, hurt and confused she is.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: November 02, 2009, 11:02:21 AM »

if it's ok to post myspaces, there is actually one which I feel is even scarier that the girl who ststaes AB is her best friend.

This girl lives in JC, is friends with AB's friends - but either this girl is completely on the edge of suicide, or she's a great actress.

Either way, freaks me out:

http://www.myspace.com/kat_rei

check out her pics.

Here are her status updates:

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=174266347

IMO, parents/caregivers REALLY need to be aware of what their kids (of any age) are doing on the internet.  Seems the internet has become the babysitter, as these kids with myspaces etc seem to be getting younger and younger.  My sons were and still are indifferent to myspace etc, just shrug over it.  But they were and still are gaga over the games Everquest and WOW.  I'm aware of it, and watch their behaviors and stuff. 

It's interesting to me that, as they are getting older, (mid to late 20s), they are getting "bored" with it all.  Realizing that because they have a job and responsibilities, they have to get to bed earlier, can't play on the internet all frigging night unless it's a Friday.  Not that they haven't HEARD that a bazillion times from me.      

Just wondering.. and concerned.. that it seems many parents/caregivers either aren't aware or don't give a hoot, what their kids/teens are doing, what they are 'into'.  And why is that?  Are they too busy in their own lives? 

Seems a lot of the 'dark' stuff on these myspaces etc, often are lyrics to songs these kids/teens are listening to.. quotes from elsewhere, etc.  Seems the creepiest stuff are quotes, and I wonder how much it's done just for shock value.  Either for their friends or to give their parents/caregivers more gray hair.  lol  In one way, am glad to know that stuff mostly was not something the kid came up with on their own.  The thought that they likely sit and dwell on this stuff is unsettling tho.  Am wishing they'd quote Maya Angelou or some such. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 02, 2009, 11:03:14 AM »

Txsflame - her phone number is still there.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 02, 2009, 11:03:44 AM »

yep.

I think there are some who have a harder time through adolescence, and this is how they experiment to find themselves.  Many don't have strong adults in their lives, either, as examples.

I didn't mean ALL kids. I just meant on the MySpaces and Vampire blogs of friends I have been reading in ref to Alyssa.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 02, 2009, 11:04:22 AM »

yep.
Thank-you for saying it, I was sitting on my hands, quite cool to be practicing the psuedo lesbo thing. I see it often around here. But I will admit the boys and bisexuality I have not seen or heard much of that.

..I saw 2 young high school boys holding hands and lovin each other up in the mall...I had to hide dear grand daughter's eyes for fear she would ask why are those 2 boys holding hands and kissing...

I am not a prude and consider myself pretty open minded but I have to admit that I was shocked on that one!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: November 02, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »

Yeppers.. not just you thinking/feeling that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: November 02, 2009, 11:06:17 AM »

if it's ok to post myspaces, there is actually one which I feel is even scarier that the girl who ststaes AB is her best friend.

This girl lives in JC, is friends with AB's friends - but either this girl is completely on the edge of suicide, or she's a great actress.

Either way, freaks me out:

http://www.myspace.com/kat_rei

check out her pics.

Here are her status updates:

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=174266347

IMO, parents/caregivers REALLY need to be aware of what their kids (of any age) are doing on the internet.  Seems the internet has become the babysitter, as these kids with myspaces etc seem to be getting younger and younger.  My sons were and still are indifferent to myspace etc, just shrug over it.  But they were and still are gaga over the games Everquest and WOW.  I'm aware of it, and watch their behaviors and stuff. 

It's interesting to me that, as they are getting older, (mid to late 20s), they are getting "bored" with it all.  Realizing that because they have a job and responsibilities, they have to get to bed earlier, can't play on the internet all frigging night unless it's a Friday.  Not that they haven't HEARD that a bazillion times from me.      

Just wondering.. and concerned.. that it seems many parents/caregivers either aren't aware or don't give a hoot, what their kids/teens are doing, what they are 'into'.  And why is that?  Are they too busy in their own lives? 

Seems a lot of the 'dark' stuff on these myspaces etc, often are lyrics to songs these kids/teens are listening to.. quotes from elsewhere, etc.  Seems the creepiest stuff are quotes, and I wonder how much it's done just for shock value.  Either for their friends or to give their parents/caregivers more gray hair.  lol  In one way, am glad to know that stuff mostly was not something the kid came up with on their own.  The thought that they likely sit and dwell on this stuff is unsettling tho.  Am wishing they'd quote Maya Angelou or some such. 

I totally agree.

The rule in our house is that myself or my husband have any and all passwords - if we find that the passwords are changed, kids lose comp privileges.

So far, they've followed the rules and not changed their passwords, lol.

Also, no myspaces for my kids, but they both have facebooks.  Their facebooks have to pass the "grandparent test".  Especially since their grandparents are on their friends lists.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #489 on: November 02, 2009, 11:08:42 AM »

I'm not understanding what you mean by Vampire blogs? Do you mean the Twilight stuff? I remember watching Dark Shadows when I was a kid and watching vampire movies. If it is the Twilight stuff, that is tame reading.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: November 02, 2009, 11:12:48 AM »

I'm not understanding what you mean by Vampire blogs? Do you mean the Twilight stuff? I remember watching Dark Shadows when I was a kid and watching vampire movies. If it is the Twilight stuff, that is tame reading.

No, not "Twilight" stuff.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 02, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »

yep.

I didn't mean ALL kids. I just meant on the MySpaces and Vampire blogs of friends I have been reading in ref to Alyssa.

it's all good, Fanny.  One thing I found while questioning my daughter this last week over all of this stuff, is that her feelings became hurt after awhile when she got the idea that I was lumping HER in with these kids whose myspaces I was checking out.

I realized my mistake right away and assured her that I was just pumping her for some info that only a teen would know - there's just stuff that we as adults don't understand or know about, the various ways fashion is described, for one.

Re: the gay/bisexual stuff that seems more noticeable among teens - I think that just as when we were teens, there is that "pushing of the envelope" that all teens do with whatever is trendy. 

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 02, 2009, 11:15:51 AM »

good ole Barnabus!  that was on when I was a kid too...my mom always watched it...

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 02, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »

this kind of stuff, NoRose:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=174266347&albumId=2091637

I remember a few years ago I became aware that there are people in this world who WANT to look like vampires, and not just on Halloween!

Available now are crowns that are shaped like fangs that a dentist can fit - and also contact lenses to make eyes look vampirish.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 02, 2009, 11:16:59 AM »

Unless "Vampire Freaks" is considered "Twilight" stuff. If so, I would really be alarmed at the "Twilight" books that some think are so benign. jmo

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 02, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

Monday's Show

Olten murder: teen girl suspects'

dark side revealed

Breaking: A grim portrait of the 15-year-old girl suspect in the murder of Elizabeth Olten, 9, has begun to emerge. Dark writings on the internet including an alleged YouTube profile in which "killing people" is listed under the teen girl's hobbies. Even more shocking, an alleged video appears to show the teen suspect with her brothers purposefully shocking themselves on an electrified fence! Now that investigators know the extent of the angry & dark side of the teen girl murder suspect, was the murder of Elizabeth Olten just the beginning of a murderous rampage? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 02, 2009, 11:19:42 AM »

Does anyone know what a the xX before the names, and the xX's behind the names mean?

Unless "Vampire Freaks" is considered "Twilight" stuff. If so, I would really be alarmed at the "Twilight" books that some think are so benign. jmo

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 02, 2009, 11:20:29 AM »

Does anyone know what a the xX before the names, and the xX's behind the names mean?

Screwed that up: Does anyone know what a the xX before the names, and the xX's behind the names mean?

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: November 02, 2009, 11:20:56 AM »

Monday's Show

dark side revealed

Breaking: A grim portrait of the 15-year-old girl suspect in the murder of Elizabeth Olten, 9, has begun to emerge. Dark writings on the internet including an alleged YouTube profile in which "killing people" is listed under the teen girl's hobbies. Even more shocking, an alleged video appears to show the teen suspect with her brothers purposefully shocking themselves on an electrified fence! Now that investigators know the extent of the angry & dark side of the teen girl murder suspect, was the murder of Elizabeth Olten just the beginning of a murderous rampage? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

I hope she doesn't show those vids on tv.  Not fair to show those brothers faces.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 02, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »

Monday's Show

dark side revealed

O/O You have nanners.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.