April 27, 2024, 02:57:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603440 times)
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: November 02, 2009, 12:59:20 PM »

I am so glad at least the national media is shining the light on AB's myspace and twitter stuff. I never thought in all my life I'd use the term cuckolded but the JC media is exactly that. I am outraged that they are ignoring this and not following up on anything. Since CNN and ABC are talking about AB, I'm betting things are going to explode over there in JC over the next few days cause the spotlights are on despite their efforts to keep mum.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #541 on: November 02, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »

O/T  do we have a thread for baby Shannon yet?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21492413/detail.html

ok i just don't get it!  this is so stupid! no amber alert? why?  because Washington County Sheriff Bobby Haddock says "nothing at this time makes them think the baby was abducted, but she "didn’t crawl or walk away."  how dumb does this comment sound?  augh!

They already have a POI, I think it is the mother, but from what I have read, a relative said mother admitted to putting baby Shannon in the woods and covering her with leaves... just wondering if there is a thread for her here to put this stuff in

SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: November 02, 2009, 01:06:01 PM »

Well, with all this myspace stuff, I had to go check on my kids.  I usually do, about once a month, but just had to.... they are 26 and 17. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: November 02, 2009, 01:06:30 PM »

ok i just don't get it!  this is so stupid! no amber alert? why?  because Washington County Sheriff Bobby Haddock says "nothing at this time makes them think the baby was abducted, but she "didn’t crawl or walk away."  how dumb does this comment sound?  augh!

I agree! 

Kind of makes it sound as tho LE is suspicious of someone.   A 7 month old isn't a runaway, FGS, why even make that kind of comment?  If not an abduction, then..... what?   Why aren't they just saying what it seems they are thinking? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: November 02, 2009, 01:06:53 PM »

I can remember watching horror movies at the theaters when we were growing up, and the scarier the better. But I can't remember one of us wanting to go out and incorporate what we saw into our lives. Most of us were just glad to walk out into the daylight and be glad we were back in our normal worlds.

When my kids were growing up, we did sometimes watch the scary movies on TV on Friday or Saturday night together. But at the end, they knew it was a movie and not real life. Occasionally, it called for looking under the bed before they went to bed or checking the closets to assure them that nothing was there. But I can't remember them ever wanting them to emulate what they saw except on Halloween. I guess it was a different day and time, but I am sure there are still children being raised that way. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: November 02, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »

I agree! 

Kind of makes it sound as tho LE is suspicious of someone.   A 7 month old isn't a runaway, FGS, why even make that kind of comment?  If not an abduction, then..... what?   Why aren't they just saying what it seems they are thinking? 

we do have a thread here for her already.......http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.msg1002396#msg1002396

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: November 02, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »

I am so glad at least the national media is shining the light on AB's myspace and twitter stuff. I never thought in all my life I'd use the term cuckolded but the JC media is exactly that. I am outraged that they are ignoring this and not following up on anything. Since CNN and ABC are talking about AB, I'm betting things are going to explode over there in JC over the next few days cause the spotlights are on despite their efforts to keep mum.

Yup in spades!  Maybe KOMU will look at their statement about how they choose to use their technology and what news they report on that was posted on Friday.  I was hoping that since the dud from KRCG is the local affiliate on NG that at least they would be covering it.  All he twitters about is that he has been on NG 4 times now like his a celebrity. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: November 02, 2009, 01:10:08 PM »

I agree! 

“Cadaver dogs and specific-scent dogs from Chattahoochee Corrections and other institutions are also being used, ” Washington County Sheriff Bobby Haddock said.

http://www.newsherald.com/articles/person-78739-baby-case.html

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 02, 2009, 01:10:16 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.0

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: November 02, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »

I agree! 

we do have a thread here for her already.......http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.msg1002396#msg1002396
TY

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 02, 2009, 01:12:22 PM »

I agree! 

Maybe they think she crawled over to a friends house for a play date.  This is so similar to the No Amber Alert for Elizabeth it is eerie.  Guidelines that clearly are not functional seem to outway common sense more and more and it is the children that suffer through this stupidity.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 02, 2009, 01:19:46 PM »

I agree! 

Maybe they think she crawled over to a friends house for a play date.  This is so similar to the No Amber Alert for Elizabeth it is eerie.  Guidelines that clearly are not functional seem to outway common sense more and more and it is the children that suffer through this stupidity.

I have noticed on the Amber Alerts put out in our area, that the actual disappearance was a day or so ago. And although there is a car description, it is only put out in the area they left from. By that time they could be several states away, as it turned out to be recently when by the time the Alert was put out, they were already spotted several states away in Colorado, due to cc receipts, and finally caught in California.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: November 02, 2009, 01:51:18 PM »

Ilovecookies 

I can't really explain it. Kids here are just so violent and angry. I personally took part in over 30 fights in JCHS and watched as over a few hundred happened. I watched a teacher quit his job and then punch a student. I've seen guns brought into the school, kids bring in chains, bats, and even 2x4's to fight each other. Helias (the private school) is just as bad from what I hear. I've seen kids skip their last class to go stand outside of someone's class and beat them up. and every year i was there it just got progessively worst. I watched a police office get the hell beat out of him for trying to stop a fight. I saw one kid (from less than 4 feet away) get hit once (which knocked him to the floor), then get kicked in the head until it fractured his skull. All these are things that I've seen happen inside of the school's walls. Almost every crime from 2000-2006 in Jeff City that involved a teen being murdered, or a seriously injured stemmed from a problem that two people had in the school. And from what I've heard it's only gotten worse since I graduated.

Also, in 5th grade I watched kid A put a filet knife to kid B's throat in the middle of class, because kid B stabbed kid A in the stomach with a cello pin.

this is all my observations and jmo

Ilovecookies 

It isn't just JCHS that has problems. The middle schools do as well. I remember when I was there I got my head placed between a door and the door stop, and then had the door slammed on my head several times. All because I told someone to shut-up. I could go on for hours about the problems in JCPS and at the private schools. But the bottom line is I'd rather have my kids grow up with no education than go to JCPS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90925&page=21
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #553 on: November 02, 2009, 01:58:17 PM »

Northern Rose I was just going to post that. What do you think of this poster, telling the truth, or fabricating some of this? Seems way over the top, but then who knows?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 02, 2009, 02:00:52 PM »

What this girl did to Elizabeth, I can't imagine that some movies or music or books caused this. If Ilovecookies from WS is being truthful it sure seems that AB suffered horribly from her parents from a little girl on. I'm sure this will eventually leak out if this poster is being honest.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: November 02, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »

Northern Rose I was just going to post that. What do you think of this poster, telling the truth, or fabricating some of this? Seems way over the top, but then who knows?

I do not know.  I just started reading there today with the other posts you had brought over.  I just saw they are saying the grandparents were helping all they could, allowed LE to search their property several times without a search warrent and offered LE coffee etc.  It does not ring true. I believe what Tom has observed.  This person also claims they heard it from a person that lives in the house.  If it is true tell me it is not slanted.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 02, 2009, 02:14:42 PM »

I do not know.  I just started reading there today with the other posts you had brought over.  I just saw they are saying the grandparents were helping all they could, allowed LE to search their property several times without a search warrent and offered LE coffee etc.  It does not ring true. I believe what Tom has observed.  This person also claims they heard it from a person that lives in the house.  If it is true tell me it is not slanted.
I think she is making some of this up, now why, I have no idea.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 02, 2009, 02:19:41 PM »

What this girl did to Elizabeth, I can't imagine that some movies or music or books caused this. If Ilovecookies from WS is being truthful it sure seems that AB suffered horribly from her parents from a little girl on. I'm sure this will eventually leak out if this poster is being honest.
I agree, it more likely that real life living and real life exsperiances is what caused her to be the way she is, not books, or music or movies, she just happened to listen or watch these because she was already into that type of mind set...moo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 02, 2009, 02:27:58 PM »

Levi Page did a show with  Elizabeth as the first topic. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage/2009/11/02/True-Crime-Wrap-Up
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: November 02, 2009, 02:29:11 PM »

I think she is making some of this up, now why, I have no idea.
I also think she's embellishing more than a little.

Since she mentioned Tricia I guess she's been check out and is who she says she is....maybe!

It won't be the first time a person who's interjected themselves into a case and was ok'd over there to only to find out they were a nut case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.