April 18, 2024, 02:54:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 602604 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: November 04, 2009, 08:43:22 PM »

an angelic monkey Northern,

I am still stuck on the Cell phone of EO. I think it was part of her demise. That she was tricked or something and that the Cell phone was the key to her being lured back into the woods. I don't know its my gut feeling.

Bec as you just stated MOM does not have a lot of resources $$ and if EO came home without her Cell she I would think would be in big trouble. This is mind boggle.

If AB took the cell and Elizabeth went after her to retrieve it,  then AB either gave it back to Elizabeth before she killed her or after as the cell was found on Elizabeth's body.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #941 on: November 04, 2009, 08:51:19 PM »

Fanny I didn't want to over post. The Oltens are quite a bunch. 
Seems that everyone is in jail on EO's side/Dale & Dale Jr or has been and then on AB's side her father.

Ricky Olten
http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=391032&offender_book_id=207293

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xC8&vw=criminal&1=2MfMe2sf2PnAIYvginshngsnvXav4Md2X27gIu3c2MA%3d&input=name
---
Richard Olten
http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xCF&vw=criminal&1=UtapOFNwLCxACFzhvbmTEJH24IYOE3aKfnyBIrm9H0w%3d&input=name
------
Can't say 100 percent these are relatives but I am pretty sure .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: November 04, 2009, 08:55:44 PM »

Wyks you have good theories!  I have wondered if a lot of the local media compliance with letting the case stay out of the local media has to do with the connection in the church.  I really hope this is not the case. 

I remember reading on one of the sites, but I can't remember where now, that the male news anchor for one of the local tv stations was Mormon iirc. I have no idea about the ownership of the station though. I heard the Weldon name come up several times as a family with prominence in JC and had a connection with the media. Unknown if there was a connection with the church. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: November 04, 2009, 08:59:47 PM »

Fanny I didn't want to over post. The Oltens are quite a bunch. 
Seems that everyone is in jail on EO's side/Dale & Dale Jr or has been and then on AB's side her father.

Ricky Olten
http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=391032&offender_book_id=207293

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xC8&vw=criminal&1=2MfMe2sf2PnAIYvginshngsnvXav4Md2X27gIu3c2MA%3d&input=name
---
Richard Olten
http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xCF&vw=criminal&1=UtapOFNwLCxACFzhvbmTEJH24IYOE3aKfnyBIrm9H0w%3d&input=name
------
Can't say 100 percent these are relatives but I am pretty sure .. 

I see where you are going with this. Good luck finding the records on AB's parents. Last I heard they had been swept off the internet.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: November 04, 2009, 09:06:05 PM »

Wyks you have good theories!  I have wondered if a lot of the local media compliance with letting the case stay out of the local media has to do with the connection in the church.  I really hope this is not the case. 

I remember reading on one of the sites, but I can't remember where now, that the male news anchor for one of the local tv stations was Mormon iirc. I have no idea about the ownership of the station though. I heard the Weldon name come up several times as a family with prominence in JC and had a connection with the media. Unknown if there was a connection with the church. JMO

Ladd Egan.  The one that NG had looking uncomfortable as she was asking him questions:

Prior to his arrival at KRCG in 2006, Ladd was an associate producer at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City, Utah. He also anchored and reported for KBYU-TV where he produced a half-hour news-magazine show covering local issues.

Ladd has a Broadcast Journalism Degree from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. He and his wife Annie live in Columbia with their two young children.

KRCG-TV 13 is the CBS affiliate for Mid-Missouri, and is owned by Barrington Broadcasting Corporation of Jefferson City, LLC.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/about/bio.aspx?id=180
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: November 04, 2009, 09:07:52 PM »

Ladd Egan.  The one that NG had looking uncomfortable as she was asking him questions:

Prior to his arrival at KRCG in 2006, Ladd was an associate producer at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City, Utah. He also anchored and reported for KBYU-TV where he produced a half-hour news-magazine show covering local issues.

Ladd has a Broadcast Journalism Degree from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. He and his wife Annie live in Columbia with their two young children.

KRCG-TV 13 is the CBS affiliate for Mid-Missouri, and is owned by Barrington Broadcasting Corporation of Jefferson City, LLC.

That's the one. Do you remember the Weldon's and their connection to the media, maybe the newspaper?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #946 on: November 04, 2009, 09:13:01 PM »

I am still stuck on the Cell phone of EO. I think it was part of her demise. That she was tricked or something and that the Cell phone was the key to her being lured back into the woods. I don't know its my gut feeling.

Bec as you just stated MOM does not have a lot of resources $$ and if EO came home without her Cell she I would think would be in big trouble. This is mind boggle.

If AB took the cell and Elizabeth went after her to retrieve it,  then AB either gave it back to Elizabeth before she killed her or after as the cell was found on Elizabeth's body.
I have a stupid question, so bear with me.

Cell phones ping from towers right? So if Elizabeth and this girl lived so very close couldn't this girl (AB) have had Elizabeth's phone in her (ab) house which pinged from her house and that the phone went dead not in the woods, but in AB's house? Because AB didn't have a charger? AB can't use Elizabeth's phone so AB goes back to the woods and throws the phone where Elizabeth is and that is why it took so long to find Elizabeth?

Just another stupid scenario from JSM 

I'm sure smarter monkeys have already thought of this. I will shut up now. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #947 on: November 04, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »

Cell phones ping from towers right? So if Elizabeth and this girl lived so very close couldn't this girl (AB) have had Elizabeth's phone in her (ab) house which pinged from her house and that the phone went dead not in the woods, but in AB's house? Because AB didn't have a charger? AB can't use Elizabeth's phone so AB goes back to the woods and throws the phone where Elizabeth is and that is why it took so long to find Elizabeth?

JSM that makes sense .. and no question nor comment is stoopid. ((hug))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 04, 2009, 09:17:08 PM »

TV broadcast stations around Jefferson City:

K11TB (Channel 11; JEFFERSON CITY, MO; Owner: CHELSEY BROADCASTING COMPANY OF COLUMBIA, LLC)
KRCG (Channel 13; JEFFERSON CITY, MO; Owner: MEL WHEELER INC.)
KNLJ (Channel 25; JEFFERSON CITY, MO; Owner: NEW LIFE EVANGELISTIC CENTER, INC.)
K32FH (Channel 32; WARRENSBURG, MO; Owner: ROGER E. HARDERS)
KMOS-TV (Channel 6; SEDALIA, MO; Owner: BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY)
KMIZ (Channel 17; COLUMBIA, MO; Owner: CHELSEY BROADCASTING COMPANY OF COLUMBIA, LLC)
KOMU-TV (Channel 8; COLUMBIA, MO; Owner: THE CURATORS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI)
K43EU (Channel 43; ST LOUIS, MO; Owner: ROGER E. HARDERS)
K41OI (Channel 41; JEFFERSON CITY, MO; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
K56AU (Channel 56; COLUMBIA, MO; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)

http://www.city-data.com/city/Jefferson-City-Missouri.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: November 04, 2009, 09:20:53 PM »

IIRC police called the cell and ATT was able to triangulate it on Thurday to the woods.  The cell then died as the battery went dead before they could pinpoint it.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: November 04, 2009, 09:22:27 PM »

That's the one. Do you remember the Weldon's and their connection to the media, maybe the newspaper?

I am still looking.  I believe it was the Jefferson Tribune.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #951 on: November 04, 2009, 09:30:39 PM »

K back to the name Johnney Johnson. Which I am no way sure of Who he is, other than there is a relative within the O family by that name.

Where I got the Amateur Radio from was I found a Johnney Johnson who has a Radio Signal Call out what ever you ever call it.  (( Not many spell Johnny Johnnie " Johnney" ))
It is valid and is licensed thru 2011. KD4BXL. His signal and address is in TN. I googled from his City/St to Jefferson City Mo and its less than 350 miles.
He is noted on a document with the title of  "Bish"  not Bishop but Bish ???
The Title of the Doc which is a Pdf - yet can be viewed as a HTML is:
History of LDS Church Emergency Communications in the Southeastern United States, that he is a member of the LDS security Emergency Communications ......
 -
Link: sky.prohosting.com/.../History%20of%20LDS%20Communications-6Oct09-Narrated.pdf -
Don't know if it has anything to do with anything but like I said not many spell their name Johnney.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: November 04, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »

JSM that makes sense .. and no question nor comment is stoopid. ((hug))
  Thanks Deenie, I just remember from Caylee the large parts of land that KC pinged and it covered a wide area from one ping to the next. I just thought the houses being so close, it could have pinged from AB's house.

Glad to see you Deenie!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #953 on: November 04, 2009, 09:35:01 PM »

Northern
I used www.pipl.com
Ladd Egan

Ladd Egan
Director of News/Anchor

legan@krcg.com
Ladd Egan

School: Brigham Young University
Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah

For immediate Release:

KRCG-TV, the CBS affiliate for Mid-Missouri is pleased to announce that Ladd Egan has been named director of news and co-anchor of KRCG News Live at Five.
Ladd has been acting as interim news director since November, 2008 in addition to his regular duties as anchor and reporter. Along with his new job of managing the newsroom, Ladd will join Teresa Snow at the anchor desk for the 5 p.m. newscast Monday through Friday.

“This was a national search,” says KRCG CEO Jon Van Ness. “We reviewed a number of candidates while Ladd filled-in on a interim basis. In the end, no one could match Ladd’s talents and extensive cross-training."

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: November 04, 2009, 09:36:04 PM »

IIRC police called the cell and ATT was able to triangulate it on Thurday to the woods.  The cell then died as the battery went dead before they could pinpoint it.
Thanks Northern. I didn't realize they could figure out to a pinpoint where it was at the time she went missing. Guess I need to read backwards.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #955 on: November 04, 2009, 09:38:53 PM »

Ladd Egan http://www.rickgevers.com/newsletter/january-19-2009/
NEWS
January 19, 2009
KRCG-TV, Jefferson City, MO…weekend anchor LADD EGAN has been promoted to ND for this Barrington Broadcasting owned CBS affiliate. He’ll replace GREGG PALERMO who left the station in November after two years as ND.

ND = News Director

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #956 on: November 04, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »

Hi JSM ... You can thank Northern and Ms Boo for coaxing me back in.
I had to take a break as we all do from time to time.  This case of Elizabeth is just so out of mind warp you know.
This Girl " AB" is so that she is yet ....and is so insane and inane because She looks like almost every other girl out there or in your neighborhood. Could even look like a gal that is a friend of your own child. You just cannot wrap your brain around it. And then this case with the sweet little baby 4 yro Alexander Mercado that was brutally murdered, assaulted ( alleged) by his 14 yr old male neighbor ......  What is going on inside the heads of these young teens??

That others life's have no meaning. I do know that within the ages of these young perps that they do not have the cognitive reasoning skills yet formed in their brains ( it is nature) that actions cause consequences - but at 14, 15 you surely know the difference between Life and death. And or Right from Wrong. 
Makes me wonder if the Rumors are " True" if AB did hurt and or kill, mame Animals for thrill.
Something is so wrong with all of this.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: November 04, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »

Ladd Egan http://www.rickgevers.com/newsletter/january-19-2009/
NEWS
January 19, 2009
KRCG-TV, Jefferson City, MO…weekend anchor LADD EGAN has been promoted to ND for this Barrington Broadcasting owned CBS affiliate. He’ll replace GREGG PALERMO who left the station in November after two years as ND.

ND = News Director

Barrington Broadcasting is a corporation hdqtrs in Hoffman Estates, Il.

http://www.barringtontv.com/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: November 04, 2009, 10:08:12 PM »

I googled the temple, and it gives an address in a residential neighborhood and appears to be a house.   4618 Henwick Lane, Jefferson City, Mo

Must not really be a large congregation after all.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: November 04, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »

Hi JSM ... You can thank Northern and Ms Boo for coaxing me back in.
I had to take a break as we all do from time to time.  This case of Elizabeth is just so out of mind warp you know.
This Girl " AB" is so that she is yet ....and is so insane and inane because She looks like almost every other girl out there or in your neighborhood. Could even look like a gal that is a friend of your own child. You just cannot wrap your brain around it. And then this case with the sweet little baby 4 yro Alexander Mercado that was brutally murdered, assaulted ( alleged) by his 14 yr old male neighbor ......  What is going on inside the heads of these young teens??

That others life's have no meaning. I do know that within the ages of these young perps that they do not have the cognitive reasoning skills yet formed in their brains ( it is nature) that actions cause consequences - but at 14, 15 you surely know the difference between Life and death. And or Right from Wrong. 
Makes me wonder if the Rumors are " True" if AB did hurt and or kill, mame Animals for thrill.
Something is so wrong with all of this.

If you go to this link it tells all that the 14 year old confessed to doing to Alexander and what all he is being charged with.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hcq7cfHf5nDLJhO5uVNk5aG2I_agD9BOFGJ04

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.