April 24, 2024, 05:23:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 577020 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2009, 04:29:11 PM »

I wonder if the monster (sorry, I just can't use her name) chose Elizabeth or if Elizabeth was a victim of circumstance.  Clearly she had the two graves dug . . . I just wonder if it could have been nearly anyone she killed and Elizabeth was in the wrong place at the wrong time through no fault of her own.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2009, 04:29:33 PM »

DEENIE.  an angelic monkey

Good to see you.

Hello Ms. Fanny & Ms. Northern
I have been waiting for this day for Elizabeth " Just has everyone else has" and I am pleased.

I was thinking that the System may take Pity on AB for her age, background ... Seems though they actually looked at the Factual/forensics/Findings of Elizabeth's death.
Finally no Candy Coated Deals for Female Minors who Kill.  I hope that there is a Law created in Elizabeth's Name for " Minors who Murder Minors" that if its Murder 1 - Automatic Life Sentence and or DP.

I still can't wrap my brain around HOW AB had it within her to plan, to propose in her mind yet alone remove Elizabeth from life. It is so Disturbing beyond comprehension. Yet the positive of it all is that she/AB is in custody * and Charged. That this is not of an issue that " Someone" is living amongst us as the killer of Elizabeth Olten. (( As in Sommer Thompson))

Today was Victory yes, I wonder though how long it will take within the system for her to be sentenced. With the case that I have mentioned prior. The 15 yr old/male neighbor of mine who brutally, savagely took my 13 yr/female neighbors life. It took them less than 60 days ( once he was charged with Murder 1)  to sentence him to Life. Due to the Severity of the Crime  and the proof within forensics etc.

We can only hope that this case moves along and Justice will be served for Elizabeth.

I hope you are right but....

With all the stalling and the covering up that is already been happening in Jefferson City, I don't think this is going to be short and sweet. I believe it is going to be just like pulling teeth and drawn out as long as possible, with every detail being litigated. Wait till we see what high price, high profile defense lawyer is going to want to get his mitts on this. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »

I'm wondering from the indictment if Elizabeth died from all three things. . . strangulation, stabbing and slit throat.  :*(  If she died from strangulation, I don't know that the indictment would say AB had caused her death by all three of the above.  The ME would be able to pinpoint a cause of death, wouldn't he/she?  I have so many questions.  How did AB slit Elizabeth's throat and come home without people noticing, "Um, hey, girl, where's all the blood from?".  Unless, I guess, if she strangled Elizabeth first and slit her throat after her heart stopped beating, maybe there wouldn't be so much blood?  I dunno.  Sick thoughts.

I have an 8 year old little girl and she is so darn innocent.  I can't imagine what Elizabeth was thinking as she was being murdered.  I pray she was strangled first and unconscious for the rest of what this animal did to her. 

I know here in Texas up to 3 "causes" can be listed on death certificate. IE my dads  DC named menigitis,and sepis complicated by alcohol abuse.

I would suspect EO's list all manner of brutality done to her. ,

Sorry, TxFlame. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2009, 04:34:41 PM »

I'm wondering from the indictment if Elizabeth died from all three things. . . strangulation, stabbing and slit throat.  :*(  If she died from strangulation, I don't know that the indictment would say AB had caused her death by all three of the above.  The ME would be able to pinpoint a cause of death, wouldn't he/she?  I have so many questions.  How did AB slit Elizabeth's throat and come home without people noticing, "Um, hey, girl, where's all the blood from?".  Unless, I guess, if she strangled Elizabeth first and slit her throat after her heart stopped beating, maybe there wouldn't be so much blood?  I dunno.  Sick thoughts.

I have an 8 year old little girl and she is so darn innocent.  I can't imagine what Elizabeth was thinking as she was being murdered.  I pray she was strangled first and unconscious for the rest of what this animal did to her. 

I know here in Texas up to 3 "causes" can be listed on death certificate. IE my dads  DC named menigitis,and sepis complicated by alcohol abuse.

I would suspect EO's list all manner of brutality done to her. ,

Sorry, TxFlame. 

Ty I long ago accepted what is/was. I loved my daddy dearly and miss him teribly, but he chose a rough path through life. I only used that as an example for DC.. basically saying casue and effect are often listed.. (((((Hugs))))) back

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2009, 04:37:03 PM »

I wonder if it was determined by the ME that Elizabeth could have died from any of those 3 things?

In other words, if the weapon had been used on her first, and it didn't happen quick enough for Alyssa so she commenced to using her hands - but if she had not, Elizabeth could have died from her other wounds?

And I also wonder if Alyssa had made preparations for a change of clothes for herself - since she was so well prepared with everything else?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »

I'm just so sad at this whole thing. I agree that Alyssa is a monster for doing this. And she should definately pay the price. But I can't help feeling that something went horribly wrong in this girl's life a long time ago for her to have "I just wanted to see what it felt like" attitude about killing someone. She actually tried to commit suicide when she was barely 13 years old. My God in heaven, my daughter is 13. Sure they had her seeing a therapist and had her on Prozac but I really think they just let this kid run wild. She should never have been in a regular school. Especially as depressed as she was with the cutting, drug use and questionable internet activity. She should have been receiving in house treatment. Then 2 lives would've been spared. Such a crying shame. All of it. Ugh.

With both parents being druggies, and one in jail right now, I am sure her growing up years were tough. And you are right, she probably needed much more focused treatment than what she was getting. She still didn't have to kill Elizabeth.  Both the dad and the brother of Elizabeth are in prison right now. But I don't think she deserved to be murdered either. I think
running wild is a good description of Alyssa. JMO

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2009, 04:39:11 PM »

I haven't read completely back yet, but why was Kurt Valentine not at her arraignment with her?

Didn't he consider it "dangerous" for her to appear without an atty?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2009, 04:40:16 PM »

and I completely disagree with him that this is a death sentence.  That girl will have the best of protection - considering that she tried to cut her wrists with her fingernails just recently.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2009, 04:41:17 PM »

Hello!! This is my first post on ScaredMonkey! I LOVE this website...thank GOD there are compassionate people out there with a HEART! Thank you for all the updates on this case. I have been dying to write on this forum but wasn't accepted! Today is my lucky day!

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh but WHY or HOW could any attorney fathom the thought of ANYONE caring if something happened to Alyssa in jail??? I know that sounds mean but Elizabeth had NO choice whether she died or not....she took ELIZABETH'S INNOCENCE away and clearly Alyssa is NO victim in this case! As far as I am concerned.. lock her up with the most dangerous people there and throw away the key! 

OK...venting done.. I promise I am a nice person! haha  an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2009, 04:43:40 PM »

It is my opinion that she died from the knife, hence the armed criminal action charge......Smile  They wouldn't have charged her with that if she died of strangulation.....unless that charge is because she tortured her and forced her with the knife and then finished her off by strangling her.  Although she performed post mortum "cuts or stabs" with the knife, she wouldn't have been charges with ACA for using it after the fact.  She def. used it before EO died.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »

From Cole County Courthouse: Alyssa Bustamante's arraignment was delayed until Dec. 7 @ 9am because Bustamante doesn't have a lawyer yet^JLR

http://twitter.com/KOMUnews

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2009, 04:45:49 PM »

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/11/18/olten.indictment.pdf

Presser from DAs office

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC..but would all my friends here please check out this website I built for an unidentified girl out of Texas. She has gone 30 years with no name. I need to get as many hits as possible to get the site in good search engines. I understand with all that is going on now, it maybe awhile before you all can check it out, just please book mark it..and read through the info.

http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

TIA

Txsflame - I posted it on my facebook and will spend some time in the morning posting it elsewhere.

Beautiful girl.  Horrible that she hasn't been identified.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »

I'm just so sad at this whole thing. I agree that Alyssa is a monster for doing this. And she should definately pay the price. But I can't help feeling that something went horribly wrong in this girl's life a long time ago for her to have "I just wanted to see what it felt like" attitude about killing someone. She actually tried to commit suicide when she was barely 13 years old. My God in heaven, my daughter is 13. Sure they had her seeing a therapist and had her on Prozac but I really think they just let this kid run wild. She should never have been in a regular school. Especially as depressed as she was with the cutting, drug use and questionable internet activity. She should have been receiving in house treatment. Then 2 lives would've been spared. Such a crying shame. All of it. Ugh.

With both parents being druggies, and one in jail right now, I am sure her growing up years were tough. And you are right, she probably needed much more focused treatment than what she was getting. She still didn't have to kill Elizabeth.  Both the dad and the brother of Elizabeth are in prison right now. But I don't think she deserved to be murdered either. I think
running wild is a good description of Alyssa. JMO

Yes you're certainly right Fanny-There is no excuse for what Alyssa did and Elizabeth should have had her life to live. I guess it just hurts my heart to see kids killing other kids. Seems like kids are so disposable nowadays. There are people who have them and don't want the responsibility, or their own parents abuse or kill them. Now we have kids killing each other over nothing. This morning in my local paper was an article about boys that were friends for YEARS, had sleepovers. They had a falling out a few weeks ago  and one boy lured the other and shot him;killing him. Ages--14 year old murderer--16 year old victim. It seems like these kids can't see ahead to their own futures. They just live in the moment without realizing the consequences for actions that could cost them the rest of their lives.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »

Hello!! This is my first post on ScaredMonkey! I LOVE this website...thank GOD there are compassionate people out there with a HEART! Thank you for all the updates on this case. I have been dying to write on this forum but wasn't accepted! Today is my lucky day!

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh but WHY or HOW could any attorney fathom the thought of ANYONE caring if something happened to Alyssa in jail??? I know that sounds mean but Elizabeth had NO choice whether she died or not....she took ELIZABETH'S INNOCENCE away and clearly Alyssa is NO victim in this case! As far as I am concerned.. lock her up with the most dangerous people there and throw away the key! 

welcome!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2009, 04:50:37 PM »

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC..but would all my friends here please check out this website I built for an unidentified girl out of Texas. She has gone 30 years with no name. I need to get as many hits as possible to get the site in good search engines. I understand with all that is going on now, it maybe awhile before you all can check it out, just please book mark it..and read through the info.

http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

TIA

Txsflame - I posted it on my facebook and will spend some time in the morning posting it elsewhere.

Beautiful girl.  Horrible that she hasn't been identified.

TY so much, I do not want to take away from Elizabeths site, but please let me say right quick thanks to ALLL who have visited... My numbers have jumped greatly since I posted this Am. I want her pic out there,  So from here on out I will stay on topic, I just felt she (my JD) deserved some publicity and am having trouble getting the site out and needed help. I KNEW the wonderful people her would come through for HER!!!!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2009, 04:50:52 PM »

Glad to have you here..... WELCOME! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2009, 04:58:34 PM »

WELCOME Louisiana5487   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2009, 05:05:44 PM »

I haven't read completely back yet, but why was Kurt Valentine not at her arraignment with her?

Didn't he consider it "dangerous" for her to appear without an atty?

If you read back there is an article that states he is excused if it goes to adult court as he is a Juvi defense lawyer.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »

From Cole County Courthouse: Alyssa Bustamante's arraignment was delayed until Dec. 7 @ 9am because Bustamante doesn't have a lawyer yet^JLR

http://twitter.com/KOMUnews

The judge appointed her a public defender. More stall tactics, folks...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.