March 19, 2024, 03:45:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574205 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: December 03, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

LOL Bananas!  And the thing is, it's not a bad word!  Just so ya know.  I'm trying to be a good monkey for Santa, honest.  lol   hehe   an angelic monkey  It's the 'o' word for someone who stands by and watches, sees, what is going on. 

ha ha! glad I am not the only one who doesn't know the word...still don't know what it is even with the 'o' ...what is the last and middle letter? now I am curious .....lol!

I'd be doing the same! 

Starts with 'ob'... middle letters 'er' .. ends in 'er' ..  only two letters left in between. 

Hope that's ok to say and I don't get 

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/bystander
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: December 03, 2009, 02:04:19 PM »

Bustamante Case Hearing has been Postponed

COLE COUNTY- The hearing for Alyssa Bustamante that was originally scheduled for December 7th has been canceled.

The defendant will be re-arraigned with counsel on December 8, 2009 at 10:30 a.m. This type of proceeding normally lasts less than 5 minutes. Bustamante, 15, was charged with first degree murder in the death of Elizabeth Olten.

Published: Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 11:08 AM
Last Updated: Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 11:42 AM

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/558372fc-80ce-0971-0166-d0a2d22fff1c
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1142 on: December 03, 2009, 02:05:58 PM »

That word that begins with an O and ends in R, was I believe the name of a monkey at one time and this person was banned and anytime you type that name it puts those ******'s instead of the word.

This was told to me a long time ago because I had the same question. Not sure I have the story exactly right, but it is something along the lines of someone who was banned. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: December 03, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »

Am guessing it doesn't matter how close Alyssa is to being 16 yrs old, that they go exactly by how old she was at the moment of the alleged crime/s.  ?? 

According to what some have found out, Elizabeth would have been 10 yrs in just a couple of weeks - December 15th, born in 1999. 

And all I have read so far is that Alyssa evidently was born in 1994.  Anyone have a date of birth for her? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: December 03, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »

That word that begins with an O and ends in R, was I believe the name of a monkey at one time and this person was banned and anytime you type that name it puts those ******'s instead of the word.

This was told to me a long time ago because I had the same question. Not sure I have the story exactly right, but it is something along the lines of someone who was banned. JMO JSM

test   - is it *******?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: December 03, 2009, 02:18:58 PM »

Am guessing it doesn't matter how close Alyssa is to being 16 yrs old, that they go exactly by how old she was at the moment of the alleged crime/s.  ?? 

According to what some have found out, Elizabeth would have been 10 yrs in just a couple of weeks - December 15th, born in 1999. 

And all I have read so far is that Alyssa evidently was born in 1994.  Anyone have a date of birth for her? 

Jan 28, 1994

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: December 03, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »

test   - is it *******?

ha ha, what a funny word to bleep out.  I wonder if we can get more details as to why that is such a bad thing, what did the poster that was banned do that would make an entire website make a single word obsolete? 

Edit to add-
YourMom: 

Suffice to say, the filtered word was the nickname of  a moderator at Scared Monkeys and was banned by Klaasend.  I don't think any more details are necessary and please remember you are posting OT in a missing person's thread.  If you have further questions, please send Klaasend an email at smklaas@hotmail.com.   MuffyBee
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 02:40:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: December 03, 2009, 02:20:11 PM »

All documents have been posted:

http://www.colecountycourts.com/courtnews.htm

NO!  I have too much work to do today to get behind.!   Oh well, looks like I will be staying over tonight...LOL

Not unless you read really reallllllllllllllllllly slowly.   

But still am glad to have gotten what we did. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: December 03, 2009, 02:22:05 PM »

Jan 28, 1994

Wyks so sorry but I got in your box.  While I was there I left fresh cut flowers, fresh out of the oven bread, and some country beef vegetable soup.  I also dusted and changed the cat litter box for you. 

Alyssa's DOB is Jan 28, 1994
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: December 03, 2009, 02:27:20 PM »

Jan 28, 1994

Wyks so sorry but I got in your box.  While I was there I left fresh cut flowers, fresh out of the oven bread, and some country beef vegetable soup.  I also dusted and changed the cat litter box for you. 

Awesome!  That's so sweet of you.  And you're welcome to get in my box anytime then!  Thanks so much!      Guess I may as well run out and get a cat now.  lol

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: December 03, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »

Jan 28, 1994

Awesome!  That's so sweet of you.  And you're welcome to get in my box anytime then!  Thanks so much!      Guess I may as well run out and get a cat now.  lol

Was so thrilled at having my chores done, I forgot to say thanks for giving her DOB.   

Sure seems to me being THAT close to 16 yrs old, along with being charged with an adult crime, *ought to* allow the DP being put on the table. 

Am guessing I might feel differently if I were a loved one of the accused tho.  Dunno. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: December 03, 2009, 02:31:10 PM »

Jan 28, 1994

You are now ready when a cat decides to adopt you 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: December 03, 2009, 02:36:55 PM »

Jan 28, 1994

Was so thrilled at having my chores done, I forgot to say thanks for giving her DOB.   

Sure seems to me being THAT close to 16 yrs old, along with being charged with an adult crime, *ought to* allow the DP being put on the table. 

Am guessing I might feel differently if I were a loved one of the accused tho.  Dunno. 

I am pretty sure the DP is out of the equation .  Being this close to 16 was a factor in having her tried as an adult rather than being in a treatment centre till she turned 21 then letting her out.  JMO
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: December 03, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »

test   - is it *******?

ha ha, what a funny word to bleep out.  I wonder if we can get more details as to why that is such a bad thing, what did the poster that was banned do that would make an entire website make a single word obsolete? 

Suffice to say, the filtered word was the nickname of  a moderator at Scared Monkeys and was banned by Klaasend.  I don't think any more details are necessary and please remember you are posting OT in a missing person's thread.  If you have further questions, please send Klaasend an email at smklaas@hotmail.com.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: December 03, 2009, 02:42:13 PM »

test   - is it *******?

Thanks JSM!!     So that helps to explain why it bleeped out such a word, when I can think of a ton worse the filter allows thru. 

Too funny, YourMom.. Have you and I formed/joined the 'runs with scissors' club?      Monkey Devil!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1155 on: December 03, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »

You are now ready when a cat decides to adopt you 

By far the best way!  And typically what happens, lol !!   

Altho, he ------>    might have something to say about that.  hehe 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: December 03, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »

Suffice to say, the filtered word was the nickname of  a moderator at Scared Monkeys and was banned by Klaasend.  I don't think any more details are necessary and please remember you are posting OT in a missing person's thread.  If you have further questions, please send Klaasend an email at smklaas@hotmail.com.   

Ahhhhhhh.  ohhhhhhhh.  yikes!!     Thanks for explaining that, Muffy. 

We'll be good now.   an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: December 03, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »

I am pretty sure the DP is out of the equation .  Being this close to 16 was a factor in having her tried as an adult rather than being in a treatment centre till she turned 21 then letting her out.  JMO

I see...  Thank goodness for that then, sure makes sense.  Thanks Northern Rose! 

Back in the day when I was brand-new to studying crime cases, (altho it seems I learn something new with every case), I 'used to be' fully against the DP.  For anyone, no matter what.  Simply because there could be mistakes made in DNA and evidence, etc. 

But the more I've learned, the more I've read, the further away from that belief I've come.  Still want LE to carefully make the decision on the DP, when it's on the table, etc.  Yet have seen cases where it seems that it's fully deserved. 

Now for me, it's more about what I see happening with many who seems to have deserved the DP, but who got a 'life sentence' or committed to an institution, instead.  And because of funding, one or more appeals, whatever the reason/s might be, have been turned loose on society.  Only to recommit further crimes.  And folks scratch their heads.. how could this have happened, etc. 

THAT is what I don't want to see happen in this case, down the road, when/if the time comes that Alyssa, and others like her, are allowed to jostle elbows with society again. 

Scary thought. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: December 03, 2009, 03:14:08 PM »

We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: December 03, 2009, 03:34:36 PM »

We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA

I'm sorry everyone.  Forgive me?  an angelic monkey   he he he
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.