March 19, 2024, 12:41:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574177 times)
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: November 18, 2009, 10:30:29 PM »

Ok, you smart Monkey friends o'mine.  I need some insight on the relevance of Kathryn and Ryan.  Other than their relation to Alyssa and the blog post Kathryn wrote about being annoyed with her, what else do they have to do with this?  For so long I was barely keeping my head above water trying to figure out initials and relations that now that they're all out in the open, I can't seem to tie it all back together, if that makes any sense!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: November 18, 2009, 10:31:32 PM »

Question that we may or may not have answered in previous posts but do we know what document Alyssa wrote that pinned her as the suspect? Now that she is being treated as an adult, would that become public? Do you think a family member found the diary or whatever it was and turned her in? Sorry if this has been answered but I don't remember reading about any specific details about it.

Thanks - still SO happy that Alyssa can be ALYSSA on here and no more AB!!!!!

There are rumours that locals posted on the news sites that the 6 yr old Elizabeth was visiting found the Monster's Diary and spelled her whole plan out.  It should come out in court once it goes to trial if it is true.
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: November 18, 2009, 10:33:39 PM »

Question that we may or may not have answered in previous posts but do we know what document Alyssa wrote that pinned her as the suspect? Now that she is being treated as an adult, would that become public? Do you think a family member found the diary or whatever it was and turned her in? Sorry if this has been answered but I don't remember reading about any specific details about it.

Oh my gosh.....can you imagine how scary that would be for a SIX year old to read.......so sad. That poor little girl's life will never be the same because of Alyssa. She lost her friend and has a EVIL sister. Thank you for the information!
There are rumours that locals posted on the news sites that the 6 yr old Elizabeth was visiting found the Monster's Diary and spelled her whole plan out.  It should come out in court once it goes to trial if it is true.

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 18, 2009, 10:34:21 PM »

Ok, you smart Monkey friends o'mine.  I need some insight on the relevance of Kathryn and Ryan.  Other than their relation to Alyssa and the blog post Kathryn wrote about being annoyed with her, what else do they have to do with this?  For so long I was barely keeping my head above water trying to figure out initials and relations that now that they're all out in the open, I can't seem to tie it all back together, if that makes any sense!   

Kathryn Nieto is the daughter of Karen S Brooke (Grandma) from Marriage #2.  She would be the Aunt to Alyssa and was living in the house when the murder happened.  Ryan is Kathryn's long time boyfirend and now husband. 
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: November 18, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »

Oh my gosh.....can you imagine how scary that would be for a SIX year old to read.......so sad. That poor little girl's life will never be the same because of Alyssa. She lost her friend and has a EVIL sister. Thank you for the information!

Oops..I messed that up...sorry- still new to this!

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2009, 10:37:02 PM »

I don't think that answer has come out yet, but I would sure like to know myself. The stuff she posted herself on the internet was damming enough. So whatever else there is should be very interesting and answer so questions.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: November 18, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »

Thanks Ariana .  That site hates my virus checker.

YW, and your virus checker may hate it because it has a Trojan on it.  My virus checker opened the page anyways but let me know it captured one, I figured I might as well copypaste it if I had a Trojan already.

I also want to say that Alyssa looks just like her mom.
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »

O/T  anyone know of a site where you can discuss things like this and acutally say everything you know and hear and also things that you find?  All this secrecy stuff is spinning my head and I actually don't get what the big deal is now that she is being tried as an adult.  Like the second grave thing.  If someone has some info they got somewhere or knows something, why not just post it?  I am kind of dumbfounded.

I also wanted to say, sit back and watch it come out that she mutilated the girls "private parts".  Not that I am a profiler or anything by that means, but that much rage in a killing will almost always include a sexual detail.  Not that Alyssa had sexual feelings toward the girl, but that she would include a sexual mutilation as part of something that happened to her when she was young.  I would almost go as far as saying that the mutilation that occured post mortem was most like, IMO, something sexual or pertaining to sexual parts of the body.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: November 18, 2009, 10:38:25 PM »

This may help

Grandma was married 3 times

1st marriage in TX in 1975
2nd marriage in CA in 1983 to Nieto
3rd marriage to Gary Brooke (I didn't look for)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 18, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »

Those days of intitals was confusing, wasn't it?  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »

YourMom - seems to me everything is being posted here.  I don't even mind rumors being posted as long as it's CLEAR that it's a RUMOR.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 18, 2009, 10:41:45 PM »

O/T  anyone know of a site where you can discuss things like this and acutally say everything you know and hear and also things that you find?  All this secrecy stuff is spinning my head and I actually don't get what the big deal is now that she is being tried as an adult.  Like the second grave thing.  If someone has some info they got somewhere or knows something, why not just post it?  I am kind of dumbfounded.

I also wanted to say, sit back and watch it come out that she mutilated the girls "private parts".  Not that I am a profiler or anything by that means, but that much rage in a killing will almost always include a sexual detail.  Not that Alyssa had sexual feelings toward the girl, but that she would include a sexual mutilation as part of something that happened to her when she was young.  I would almost go as far as saying that the mutilation that occured post mortem was most like, IMO, something sexual or pertaining to sexual parts of the body.

I think the secrecy part stopped with the hearing this morning when Alyssa was declared an adult. JMO

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #292 on: November 18, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »

Ms. Louisiana I do not believe that " that " info has been released .. I don't believe it will be. I am sure that is being held to the vest by LE and held within the court docs. As in the Caylee Anthony case we have all been privy to all documents due to the case is in Florida. Florida ( you may know) has the Sunshine Law ..that all court documents will be open to the public once they are released. I do not know nor have any familiarity within the court/laws of Mo.

I truly believe that the " papers/diary/alleged notes " within EO's Case will not be released to the public at this time, nor any time soon. Possibly never. just my thoughts -

Anyone else ?? Thoughts on Ms. L's Question ..... 

in the mean time .....
If a Monkey knows or finds out and or has knowledge it will posted 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 18, 2009, 10:43:21 PM »

Kathryn Nieto is the daughter of Karen S Brooke (Grandma) from Marriage #2.  She would be the Aunt to Alyssa and was living in the house when the murder happened.  Ryan is Kathryn's long time boyfirend and now husband. 

And so was Ryan living in the house at the time of the murder.

QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: November 18, 2009, 10:43:39 PM »

OK, got it.  Thank you!!   
Is there any speculation or rumors directly related to Kathryn and/or Ryan? 
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: November 18, 2009, 10:43:49 PM »

YourMom - seems to me everything is being posted here.  I don't even mind rumors being posted as long as it's CLEAR that it's a RUMOR.

Awesome.  Thank you.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: November 18, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »

Klaas I want to thank you for helping grab some of the images when I was so sick.     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 18, 2009, 10:47:11 PM »

I would still like more information on the step grandfather Gary Brooke and his background. Also Karen Brooke's from the previous places they have lived. All we know is he is an IT Consultant and travels all the time. Also, I don't think we have pictures of either of the grandparents, or not that I have seen. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: November 18, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »

Klaas I want to thank you for helping grab some of the images when I was so sick.     

I think I have some more.  I'll look around and post what I have when I find them. You're very welcome.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

OK, got it.  Thank you!!   
Is there any speculation or rumors directly related to Kathryn and/or Ryan? 

Nothing that I have found.  In court today it was stated that there were adults in the house that supported Alyssa and provided guidance I believe it was stated.  It just connects the other adults in the house.  There were a few posters on the local websites that were angry about the media curtain of silence and wondered if it had to do with affiliation to the Moron church as Ryan is Moron as is Ladd Egan from KRCG.  But that is rumour. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.