April 18, 2024, 10:38:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 576585 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: November 18, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »

I would still like more information on the step grandfather Gary Brooke and his background. Also Karen Brooke's from the previous places they have lived. All we know is he is an IT Consultant and travels all the time. Also, I don't think we have pictures of either of the grandparents, or not that I have seen. 

Now that it is all out there I am sure that Monkey's will do what Monkey's do best! 
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: November 18, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »

·  2 hours ago
Im curious.....the judge said the state lacked adequate facilities or services to treat her if she were to remain in juvenile custody. TREAT her for what??? I didnt know there was a cause and cure for murder.

From the ky3 site.  Just liked the comment because it's SO true...........
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: November 18, 2009, 10:55:23 PM »

Ok, I tried to back track a lot and find the answer and couldn't.  What ever happened with ILC?  Did anyone figure out who is was? 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #303 on: November 18, 2009, 10:56:16 PM »

O.M.G re: AB's fam ... I will never understand their Tree 

My First Susan Moss impersonation ...........  ( I like her)

This Family has more last names and marriages ~ than Planters has Nuts.

Anyone who wants to add a line - be my guest .....

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: November 18, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »

Ok, I tried to back track a lot and find the answer and couldn't.  What ever happened with ILC?  Did anyone figure out who is was? 

OH, I'm pretty sure we did.  I'll look and see what I have but I remember a myspace for ILC.
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: November 18, 2009, 10:57:21 PM »

Thank you for the answers to my questions! Yall are great!

Also, did anyone watch Nancy Grace? One of the reporters were talking about how the crime had to have been done in the woods because Alyssa couldn't have carried Elizabeth's 60 lb body...

Elizabeth was 102 lbs I believe? Or roughly around that...

Also, Nancy called Elizabeth 8 years old...even though her headline said "9 YEAR OLD  murdered"..

Do they not do their research?! Not that it matters because those are minor details in the case but still?? Anyone else notice?

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: November 18, 2009, 10:59:17 PM »

Also, did anyone watch Nancy Grace? One of the reporters were talking about how the crime had to have been done in the woods because Alyssa couldn't have carried Elizabeth's 60 lb body...

Also, Nancy called Elizabeth 8 years old...even though her headline said "9 YEAR OLD  murdered"..

Do they not do their research?! Not that it matters because those are minor details in the case but still?? Anyone else notice?

I noticed they also weren't sure if there was a guardian or lawyer present when she confessed.  HELLO, it's old news that Grandma, her guardian, was there when she confessed.....geez, you would think they would do a little more homework.......
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #307 on: November 18, 2009, 10:59:29 PM »

·  2 hours ago
Im curious.....the judge said the state lacked adequate facilities or services to treat her if she were to remain in juvenile custody. TREAT her for what??? I didnt know there was a cause and cure for murder.

Your Mom - why that was said is because she is a female. They only have facilities for Boys/Males "Minors" within correctional facilities  ...... they cannot put her into a all male facility irregardless of her charges. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: November 18, 2009, 11:00:03 PM »

Ok, you smart Monkey friends o'mine.  I need some insight on the relevance of Kathryn and Ryan.  Other than their relation to Alyssa and the blog post Kathryn wrote about being annoyed with her, what else do they have to do with this?  For so long I was barely keeping my head above water trying to figure out initials and relations that now that they're all out in the open, I can't seem to tie it all back together, if that makes any sense!   

Kathryn Nieto is the daughter of Karen S Brooke (Grandma) from Marriage #2.  She would be the Aunt to Alyssa and was living in the house when the murder happened.  Ryan is Kathryn's long time boyfirend and now husband. 

OK, got it.  Thank you!!   
Is there any speculation or rumors directly related to Kathryn and/or Ryan? 

Nothing that I have found.  In court today it was stated that there were adults in the house that supported Alyssa and provided guidance I believe it was stated.  It just connects the other adults in the house.  There were a few posters on the local websites that were angry about the media curtain of silence and wondered if it had to do with affiliation to the Moron church as Ryan is Moron as is Ladd Egan from KRCG.  But that is rumour. 

There were some very interesting personal post on both of their internet journals and blogs.Just lends to what kind of character they had.

That is why I am wondering about the Grandparents. What kind of people, habits, hobbies, who they associated with. There was a big push for no-news about them from the beginning and I felt they were well connected in the community. Some locals say they were not. I would just like to see some documentation. So much has been swept, till I don't know if we will ever be able to find it all. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: November 18, 2009, 11:00:24 PM »

ALSO, they are saying that they will dismiss her admitting to the murder because no guardian was with her so the officer was "violating her rights".

Wasnt the grandmother with her or is that speculation?

Sorry for the overload of posting questions!

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: November 18, 2009, 11:00:58 PM »

·  2 hours ago

Your Mom - why that was said is because she is a female. They only have facilities for Boys/Males "Minors" within correctional facilities  ...... they cannot put her into a all male facility irregardless of her charges. 

I understand that and I think the poster did too.  The part I was amused by was the last sentance. Smile
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: November 18, 2009, 11:02:22 PM »

I noticed they also weren't sure if there was a guardian or lawyer present when she confessed.  HELLO, it's old news that Grandma, her guardian, was there when she confessed.....geez, you would think they would do a little more homework.......

I just posted about that as well!! So annoying!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON A NATIONWIDE TV SHOW!! ughhhh!! Also, besides the point, SHE violated Elizabeth's rights by eliminating any right she will ever have. I am so sick of ANYONE caring about this monster. Reality check to the prosecutor on Nancy Grace- Grandma was there and ALYSSA IS GUILTY

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2009, 11:03:30 PM »

·  2 hours ago

As if they NEVER had a female juvenile charged as an adult with a crime in Cole County? I'm not buying it. BOGUS!! I think this is just some more of "this particular girl." JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #313 on: November 18, 2009, 11:08:18 PM »

OH, I'm pretty sure we did.  I'll look and see what I have but I remember a myspace for ILC.
Klaas wasn't ILC here at one time, and was on WS - and had made corrections themselves to others that "ILC" was Male. And then possibly *found to be not Male but a somewhat (minced words) ..actually a young female that is mindfully male. I am not talking about her sexual orientation but her mindset and outward appearance.  I think her myspace was here at one time. Not sure.
**  I was lurking at the time, and saw her myspace link that was posted Here or ?? ...I could have it mixed up with someone else.. not sure.  ILC surely had a lot to say though, that I do recall.

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: November 18, 2009, 11:11:21 PM »

Klaas wasn't ILC here at one time, and was on WS - and had made corrections themselves to others that "ILC" was Male. And then possibly *found to be not Male but a somewhat (minced words) ..actually a young female that is mindfully male. I am not talking about her sexual orientation but her mindset and outward appearance.  I think her myspace was here at one time. Not sure.
**  I was lurking at the time, and saw her myspace link that was posted Here or ?? ...I could have it mixed up with someone else.. not sure.  ILC surely had a lot to say though, that I do recall.

I had posted a link to a 17 year old female that I thought was ILC, just never figured out if it was ever confirmed if it was ILC or not........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: November 18, 2009, 11:11:33 PM »

Here's a post I saved from WS:

arrivaderci
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: November 18, 2009, 11:14:05 PM »

One of the speakers on Nancy Grace just stated that the three methods of killing, strangulation, stabbing and then slashing her throat were due to the first method not working out and she had to resort to other methods..This makes me so ill, what a monster she is. I would like to know if she showed any emotion at all during the hearing today, I had heard that she did not, except for when her charges were read..I can't understand this, Also did I read on here once that she had hurt animals in her past too??
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #317 on: November 18, 2009, 11:14:05 PM »

·  2 hours ago

As if they NEVER had a female juvenile charged as an adult with a crime in Cole County? I'm not buying it. BOGUS!! I think this is just some more of "this particular girl." JMO

Could very well be Fanny. WE Must Remember that the Olten family is linked the the case of the Missing Woman who has never been found. It could be that they are putting AB under strict surveillance .. for her own protection. Who knows .. Both these families are so tied to felony's and convictions its out of my realm. 
And I do believe that with all the " FAMILY " both sides in the system (Family- I use that term loosely)  as Ms. Northern said ..the Atty is going to Milk this case for as long as he/she is able. $$$$$$$

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: November 18, 2009, 11:15:31 PM »

I had posted a link to a 17 year old female that I thought was ILC, just never figured out if it was ever confirmed if it was ILC or not........
http://www.myspace.com/imonfire23
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: November 18, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »

We even figured out who JME probably was, but I guess that would be too gossipy. I think I have seen her working the blogs though. We have a couple of new monkeys that had a lot to say about the same things, and they have gone silent for some reason. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.