April 17, 2024, 07:25:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 576443 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 18, 2009, 11:46:46 PM »

I need to change computers and get on the crappy laptop.  BRB
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #341 on: November 18, 2009, 11:51:51 PM »

Ok, I tried to back track a lot and find the answer and couldn't.  What ever happened with ILC?  Did anyone figure out who is was? 

OH, I'm pretty sure we did.  I'll look and see what I have but I remember a myspace for ILC.
Klaas wasn't ILC here at one time, and was on WS - and had made corrections themselves to others that "ILC" was Male. And then possibly *found to be not Male but a somewhat (minced words) ..actually a young female that is mindfully male. I am not talking about her sexual orientation but her mindset and outward appearance.  I think her myspace was here at one time. Not sure.
**  I was lurking at the time, and saw her myspace link that was posted Here or ?? ...I could have it mixed up with someone else.. not sure.  ILC surely had a lot to say though, that I do recall.

I had posted a link to a 17 year old female that I thought was ILC, just never figured out if it was ever confirmed if it was ILC or not........

It was this one. 

http://www.myspace.com/imonfire23
Yep that is the myspace I recall. Where she is ILC who has posted here and there - Idk.
Thank You Klaas

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: November 18, 2009, 11:54:45 PM »

Glad to see Tom here.  He must be reading like crazy to catch up.  Wondering if he managed to do his drive by the courthouse today?

Wow, just got done reading all the post in both threads. I did drive by at 7:10am this morning, only about 6 people in line at the door, makes me mad I could not attend. I don't know if she is being held away or at Cole County jail, it will probably leak out soon. I think today was a great day in the right direction, justice for the youth that is being killed today. All of this madness in society makes me appreciate what I have. I will check in often.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: November 18, 2009, 11:56:00 PM »

wow, never noticed this one before....how eerie..........

Where did you find that picture?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #344 on: November 19, 2009, 12:13:55 AM »

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=379234

Family history, troubled teen shows where Bustamante came from

By Mallory McGowin
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 7:05 p.m.
Last updated: 1 hour, 11 minutes ago

Read more: Local, Crime, Community, Elizabeth Olten, Alyssa Bustamante, Juvenile, Family History

COLE COUNTY, MO. -- Alyssa Bustamante is the 15 year old girl a Cole County grand jury believes killed nine year old Elizabeth Olten one month ago.

She is a sophomore at Jefferson City High School and will turn 16 in January.

Several of Alyssa's Facebook friends. They tell us they are stunned their fun-loving friend is an accused murderer.

They say Alyssa has lived a hard life.

ALYSSA'S BACKGROUND

Her grandmother was named her legal guardian back in 2002 in the State of California.

Alyssa has lived with her grandparents and three younger siblings in St. Martins for several years on a ranch-style property at 626 Lomo Drive, just four houses down from Elizabeth Olten and her family.

Neighbors and family friends tell us Elizabeth Olten often played with both Alyssa and Alyssa's siblings.

In Wednesday's court proceedings, juvenile authorities said Alyssa's home was a stable one with adequate support from her grandparents.

Since moving to St. Martins, Alyssa Bustamante has attended the Jefferson City location of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or Mormon church, with her grandparents. KRCG is told Alyssa participated in several different youth activities at the church.

Academic tests also reveal Alyssa is a gifted student, but that she sometimes did not apply herself in class.

TROUBLED TEEN

But there is also a troubled side to this teen.

Her You Tube page lists her hobbies as "killing people and cutting."

In fact, juvenile court says they have had to trim her fingernails because she was using them to cut-up her arms.

She also tried to commit suicide in September 2007 and was hospitalized. Alyssa then received intense, sometimes daily therapy since that incident.

She has also been taking Prozac to combat her depression.

Alyssa's Twitter page shows what some call "dark" postings, talking about bad decisions and be buried.

Juvenile court officials said during Wednesday's hearing that Alyssa went through a short gothic phase, dressing in all black clothes, last year while attending Simonsen Ninth Grade Center.

BIOLOGICAL PARENTS

Juvenile officials say Alyssa has maintained a relationship with both her mother and father.

Her mother Michelle Bustamante has a history of drug and alcohol charges and her father Ceasar Bustamante is serving several more years in a Missouri prison on assault charges.

A timeline of events leading up to Elizabeth's murder

By Matt Grant
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:39 p.m.

Read more: Local, Crime, Elizabeth Olten, Alyssa Bustamante, Bustamante

JEFFERSON CITY -- Friday Oct. 16

Friday Oct. 16 was parent-teacher conferences and Alyssa Bustamante had a day off from school. It was on this day that highway patrol says she dug two graves in the woods behind her home.

Bustamante was familiar with the property behind her house, according to court testimony. She even got in trouble twice for spending the night in the woods.

The two graves she dug sat there over the weekend and into the next week as Bustamante attended school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Wednesday Oct. 21

The morning of the murder, Bustamante posted Twitter messages saying she was "in class" at Jefferson City High School and "bored as f---."

That afternoon, 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten would have walked from her home on Lomo Drive in St. Martins and traveled four houses to get to Bustamante's house. Neighbors said she played there often with the Bustamante's twin brothers and younger sister.

On the night of the murder there were horses in front of her house. Those horses are now gone, replaced with no trespassing signs.

Around 6:15 p.m., Elizabeth was supposed to come home. Family members told reporters that after she left someone called her cell phone telling her to come back to Bustamante's house.

Later that night, courtroom testimony revealed Bustmante's family drove her to St. Louis and checked her into a psychiatric hospital.
Thursday Oct. 22

That led to Bustamante missing school on Thursday. The high school principal said it was her first and only unexcused absence.

Friday Oct. 23

Mid-day the sheriff said "written evidence" led them to Bustamante.

After questioning her, investigators said she walked them into the woods and showed them where Elizabeth's body was buried - in the grave she reportedly dug exactly one week before

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #345 on: November 19, 2009, 12:18:51 AM »

My fact vs rumor post from Nov 8 2009;(copied and pasted)
 Parts in Red turned out to be true
Been trying to put facts vs rumors on paper, thought I would share her so we can kinda have an idea where we are, and have all facts and rumors in one spot!!!

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

October 21 2009 (Wednesday)

9 yr old Elizabeth Olten disappears after playing at friend house, last contact was sometime after 6 pm.
  Elizabeth was a 4th grader at Pioneer Trails Elem in Jefferson Cty.
  Elizabeth was playing at a neighbors house, aprox 1/2 miles from her own home.
  In residence of that house a gma, gpa, 6 yr old female, 2 11 yr old males, and 15 yr old female
  LE called in around 7 pm.
  Search begins sometime pretty quick after 7 pm .
  AT&T traingulates cell phone that was in EO possesion
October 22, 2009 (Thurs)
  Search continues for Elizabeth,
  Wooded area and rainy weather make searching hard
  Hundreds of volunteers and other help in search(dogs, helicopters etc)
  Cell phone is dead, no more pings.
October 23, 2009 (Friday)
  Search contiunes
  At approx 3 pm. LE releases information
     EO's body has been found, well concealed,
     15 yr old juvenile has lead them to the body
        Body well concealed
        Cell located near the body
     Some sort of written evidence also aided in finding EO, as well as other evidence
     15 yr old juvenile is in custody

Things were are pretty certain on.
The 15 yr old juvenile is a female named Alyssa Bustamante
Sophmore at JCHS
Half sister of Elizabeths play mate.
She is being raisied by maternal grand parents(step gdad) GLB AND KSB, due to father(CTB) being in prison and mother(MLB) criminal history and multiple arrest, form drug abuse.
Has aunt KNB who recently married RP, her long time boyfriend.

RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS

EO sent home by gpa of AB
 EO called mom and said she was on her way home
  (I also read Eo said "I am coming home something happened here")
 AB gpa told EO's mom "EO was sent home"
 EO's mom called EO and told her to "get home"

AB called EO to come back to the house, after EO headed home

Murder is premediatated
  Grave dug October 16, 2009
  AB had told friends at school she "wanted to kill someone to see how it felt"
  You Tube Acct list hobbies as "killing and cutting"

COD
  Strangulation
    (with "silk scarf")
  Cutting and stabbing

Grave is behind
  Elizabeths house
  "Directly" behind AB house
     *(in press release from Sheriff White, he stated body was found near where they began   search")

Information from (someone) lead LE to AB. (written info)

A search warrant was served on the house of AB.
  Reportedly a traffic warrant
  Gparents cooperated with LE
  Gparents were uncooperative.
    *(actually it could go both ways, maybe one time they cooperated and another they did not)

Search warrant turns up some knd of journal/diary belonging to AB
   Says
      Should have gone to church

AB Wednesday
  Called EO back to house
  Took both young girls to woods, but sent half sister back
   Did not help with search for Eo, wanted to "take shower"

AB thursday
  Skipped school
  Was at school
   *(again both could be true, she skipped part of day)
  Found on school grounds w/ boyfriend after itis noticed she skipped
    *( we do not know WHO discovered her skipping if this is true)
  LE didnt question her this night cause she was high?

AB friday
   Talk to LE
    FBI

Other AB RUMORS
   Was a thrill kill
    Just because kill

Planned to kill specifically EO maybe mths in advance
   Had help
   Did it alone
   Very good student
    homocidal and suicidal indications, hospitalized for them
    turtured animals and siblings
    Did it  because of jealousy
      possibley over cell phone
      possible connection to crimes in both families

EO strangled, throat slashed and stabbed
    knife used

Let's see how much of the rest turns out to be true???

Okay have added MORE red, and slashed thru a few that occording to todyas report are false

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: November 19, 2009, 12:21:48 AM »

Fifteen Year Old To Be Tried As Adult in Murder of Elizabeth Olten

Video as well

JEFFERSON CITY, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - A fifteen year old girl will be tried as an adult in the October murder of a nine year old. Alyssa Bustamante was charged Wednesday with strangling Elizabeth Olten, then cutting her throat and stabbing her. Bustamante and Oletn were neighbors when the October 21st killing happened.

In court Wednesday prosecutors said Bustamante told investigators she, "wanted to see what it feld like to kill someone." In the same hearing, a Highway Patrol officer testified that the 15 year old admitted digging two holes with the intention of burying Elizabeth. Juvenile officers called it a sign the girl's murder by stabbing and strangulation was premeditated.

Bustamante is charged with First Degree Murder in the case, and faces an additional charge of Armed Criminal Action because she use a knife.

Prosecutors argued that Bustamante, who is nearly 16, would likely not be rehabilitated by the time she turns 21. That is when she would have been set free from the juvenile justice system.

Bustamante had been undergoing treatment for a mental illness.

She faces life in prison without parole if convicted.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-elizabeth-olten-murder-suspect-111809,0,4511840.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 19, 2009, 12:28:20 AM »

By Mallory McGowin

Read more: Local, Crime, Community, Elizabeth Olten, Alyssa Bustamante, Juvenile, Family History

COLE COUNTY, MO. -- Alyssa Bustamante is the 15 year old girl a Cole County grand jury believes killed nine year old Elizabeth Olten one month ago.

Several of Alyssa's Facebook friends. They tell us they are stunned their fun-loving friend is an accused murderer.

ALYSSA'S BACKGROUND

Her grandmother was named her legal guardian back in 2002 in the State of California.

Alyssa has lived with her grandparents and three younger siblings in St. Martins for several years on a ranch-style property at 626 Lomo Drive, just four houses down from Elizabeth Olten and her family.

Neighbors and family friends tell us Elizabeth Olten often played with both Alyssa and Alyssa's siblings.

In Wednesday's court proceedings, juvenile authorities said Alyssa's home was a stable one with adequate support from her grandparents.

Since moving to St. Martins, Alyssa Bustamante has attended the Jefferson City location of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or Mormon church, with her grandparents. KRCG is told Alyssa participated in several different youth activities at the church.

Academic tests also reveal Alyssa is a gifted student, but that she sometimes did not apply herself in class.

TROUBLED TEEN

In fact, juvenile court says they have had to trim her fingernails because she was using them to cut-up her arms.

She also tried to commit suicide in September 2007 and was hospitalized. Alyssa then received intense, sometimes daily therapy since that incident.

Alyssa's Twitter page shows what some call "dark" postings, talking about bad decisions and be buried.

Juvenile court officials said during Wednesday's hearing that Alyssa went through a short gothic phase, dressing in all black clothes, last year while attending Simonsen Ninth Grade Center.

BIOLOGICAL PARENTS

Juvenile officials say Alyssa has maintained a relationship with both her mother and father.

Her mother Michelle Bustamante has a history of drug and alcohol charges and her father Ceasar Bustamante is serving several more years in a Missouri prison on assault charges.

By Matt Grant

Friday Oct. 16 was parent-teacher conferences and Alyssa Bustamante had a day off from school. It was on this day that highway patrol says she dug two graves in the woods behind her home.

Bustamante was familiar with the property behind her house, according to court testimony. She even got in trouble twice for spending the night in the woods.

The two graves she dug sat there over the weekend and into the next week as Bustamante attended school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Wednesday Oct. 21

The morning of the murder, Bustamante posted Twitter messages saying she was "in class" at Jefferson City High School and "bored as f---."

That afternoon, 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten would have walked from her home on Lomo Drive in St. Martins and traveled four houses to get to Bustamante's house. Neighbors said she played there often with the Bustamante's twin brothers and younger sister.

On the night of the murder there were horses in front of her house. Those horses are now gone, replaced with no trespassing signs.

Around 6:15 p.m., Elizabeth was supposed to come home. Family members told reporters that after she left someone called her cell phone telling her to come back to Bustamante's house.

Later that night, courtroom testimony revealed Bustmante's family drove her to St. Louis and checked her into a psychiatric hospital.
Thursday Oct. 22

That led to Bustamante missing school on Thursday. The high school principal said it was her first and only unexcused absence.

Friday Oct. 23

After questioning her, investigators said she walked them into the woods and showed them where Elizabeth's body was buried - in the grave she reportedly dug exactly one week before

Thursday Oct. 22

-----------------

Very interesting,  She did not skip school , grand parents took her to a psych hosp. Why would that be?  Did they already know that night?  Explains Sherriff White's statement that "once they located the juvinile".  Unexcused absense would mean to me that gradparents did not call school to tell them she was in hosp.  Being in hosp would classify as an excused absence.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #348 on: November 19, 2009, 12:35:11 AM »

By Mallory McGowin

ALYSSA'S BACKGROUND

TROUBLED TEEN

BIOLOGICAL PARENTS

By Matt Grant

Wednesday Oct. 21

Thursday Oct. 22

Friday Oct. 23

Thursday Oct. 22

-----------------

Very interesting,  She did not skip school , grand parents took her to a psych hosp. Why would that be?  Did they already know that night?  Explains Sherriff White's statement that "once they located the juvinile".  Unexcused absense would mean to me that gradparents did not call school to tell them she was in hosp.  Being in hosp would classify as an excused absence.

I have a stinky feeling they knew they really did not NEED to call in to the HS, she would not be returning......I honestly did not believe it could get any sadder then a 9 yr old being murdered..but apparently it does. I am sorry if I had one thought that a child of mine could even be knowledge of a crime like this I would take them STRAIGHT to the LE.... Basically it appears by taking Alyssa to a hospital THEY prolonged Elizabeths family torment!!! AS always simply my opinion!~!! I do not even know what to think about this one...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #349 on: November 19, 2009, 12:53:10 AM »

Cached from Alyssa's Myspace - Which is now private www.myspace.com/ramen_noodles_w00t

Cached link: http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:urQVprAetTQJ:www.myspace.com/ramen_noodles_w00t+myspace+ramen_noodles_w00t&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

alyssaheartsyou<3.
# 15 / Female
# Missouri, US
# Last Login: 10/30/2009

grounded from my phone fer two effin weeks. can i convince my gparents for a party? maybe.
Mood: chill chill
Posted at 10:57 PM Oct 19 view more

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: November 19, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »

Thank you for the answers to my questions! Yall are great!

Also, did anyone watch Nancy Grace? One of the reporters were talking about how the crime had to have been done in the woods because Alyssa couldn't have carried Elizabeth's 60 lb body...

Elizabeth was 102 lbs I believe? Or roughly around that...

Also, Nancy called Elizabeth 8 years old...even though her headline said "9 YEAR OLD  murdered"..

Do they not do their research?! Not that it matters because those are minor details in the case but still?? Anyone else notice?
Yes I did notice that on tonights show NG mentioned Elizabeth was 8 yrs. old...but I just think it was an honest mistake because she was talking a little bit about this case a few weeks ago and did mention Elizabeth was 9 yrs. old.   
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: November 19, 2009, 01:29:50 AM »

"Later that night, courtroom testimony revealed Bustmante's family drove her to St. Louis and checked her into a psychiatric hospital."

. . . . Well now, perhaps this answers some of the questions we were perplexed about in the beginning, re: how could Alyssa's g-parents not realize something was wrong when she returned home after committing this act? Perhaps she did return covered in blood, in a daze (not speaking of what she had done?); based on her previous history (suicide attempts), they rushed her to emergency at the psych hospital . . . . ? Would answer all of the questions re: did she sneak back in, basement entrances, had a change of clothes, etc. . .
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #352 on: November 19, 2009, 02:18:41 AM »

Jefferson City Mo - Court Case Juvenile sentenced to " Death Row" for Murder - appealed and overturned

Christopher Simmons

http://www.abanet.org/crimjust/juvjus/simmons.html

snipped: The Missouri Supreme Court ruled in August 2003 that the execution of those who committed crimes while under the age of 18 violates evolving standards of decency and is, therefore, prohibited by the Eighth Amendment of the United States Constitution. The Court set aside Chris's death sentence and re-sentenced him to life in prison without the possibility of probation or parole. To read the Missouri Supreme Court's opinion, please click here. To read the Missouri Attorney General's brief to the Supreme Court arguing against Chris and for the juvenile death penalty, please click here.

I post this because this case is a Match of AB - The courts go on and on and on of his childhood and his parents were abusive and unfit etc... they even gave him a label of being a tormented child diagnosed with ((snipped: http://www.ccadp.org/christophersimmons.htm ))

Mental illness.  He was abusing drugs and alcohol at the time of the
crime and was found to be suffering from schizotypal disorder, a condition
symptoms of which include pervasive deficits affecting his ability to
interact with others.

within all the babble of the court - comes down to the act he committed which was that He  kidnapped a innocent woman from her home then " KILLED" her.... 

BUT he is a really Great KID NOW .......
---------------------------------------
Love to all and Good Nightly Night ~ I am out, my Monkey brain is "full" .. and its not filled with Banana's either. 

Justice for Elizabeth ~ The Little girl who didn't deserve any of this ..... an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 19, 2009, 07:00:30 AM »

http://www.theitem.com/article/20091119/APNEWS01/711199947
Police: Missouri teen dug grave anticipating
murder Date Published: November 19, 2009

The Associated Press
This picture provided on Wednesday by the Cole County Sheriff's Department shows Alyssa Bustamante. On Wendesday, a judge entered a not-guilty plea on behalf of the 15-year-old-girl charged as an adult in the strangulation and stabbing death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten.    

By DAVID A. LIEB
Associated Press Writer

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Blessed with a Friday off school, 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante dug two holes in the ground to be used as a grave, authorities said. For the next week, she attended classes, all the while plotting the right time for a murder, they said.

That time arrived the evening of Oct. 21, when Bustamante strangled 9-year-old neighbor Elizabeth Olten without provocation, cut the girl's throat and stabbed her, prosecutors said. Why?

"Ultimately, she stated she wanted to know what it felt like," Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. David Rice testified Wednesday during a court hearing over the slaying.

Rice, who interviewed Bustamante in the days after Elizabeth's disappearance, said she confessed to investigators and led them to the fourth grader's well-concealed body in a wooded area near their neighborhood in St. Martins, a small town west of Jefferson City.
A Cole County judge ruled Wednesday that Bustamante, who has been held in Missouri's juvenile justice system, should be tried as an adult. Hours later, the teen was indicted on adult charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action for allegedly using a knife to kill Elizabeth. A judge later entered a not guilty plea on Bustamante's behalf and referred her to the public defender's office.

The court proceedings marked the first time that the suspect in Elizabeth's death had been publicly identified since a two-day search for the girl by hundreds of volunteers. When they found Elizabeth's body Oct. 23, authorities only said that a 15-year-old had led them to it and was in custody for the slaying.

Bustamante remained largely expressionless as she sat with her hands shackled around her waist in court Wednesday. She occasionally looked down beneath the brown bangs that covered her eyes and swallowed hard as a judge read the charges against her.

On one side of the courtroom sat her mother and grandmother, who has been Bustamante's legal guardian for about half of her life. On the other side sat Elizabeth's mother, relatives and friends, several of whom wore pink – Elizabeth's favorite color.

Bustamante was ordered held without bond pending her trial. If convicted of first-degree murder, she would be sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Witnesses at Bustamante's adult certification hearing described a girl who was bright yet depressed and clever in a sometimes sneaky sort of way. She ranked in roughly the top third of her class at Jefferson City High School, the principal said, and had been in no trouble at school or with the law.
Yet Bustamante had tried to commit suicide at age 13 and had been receiving mental health treatment for depression and cutting herself, said David Cook, the chief juvenile officer in Cole County. Once, she led her family to believe she was attending a local church event when she instead sneaked off to a concert in St. Louis, about two hours away, Cook said. On one or two other occasions, Bustamante spent the night in the woods without permission, he said.

After her arrest, Bustamante tried to cut herself with her own fingernails while being held in juvenile custody, said her appointed juvenile defense attorney Kurt Valentine.

He argued Bustamante should remain in the juvenile system, where she could potentially be rehabilitated before being set free by age 21. Valentine warned that Bustamante would either kill herself or be assaulted and killed by others if she were placed in an adult jail cell or prison.
"We are throwing away the child and we are signing a death sentence for Alyssa," Valentine said. "She is not going to survive her time in the Cole County jail."

Cole County Sheriff Greg White said later that Bustamante would be held at a different, undisclosed location.

Cook recommended Bustamante be tried as an adult. Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem agreed, saying the killing was vicious and that the state had no adequate facilities or services to treat Bustamante if she remained in the juvenile system.

Bill Heberle, with the Missouri Division of Youth Services, testified that the state has no secure facilities with fences for female juveniles. Youths in Missouri's juvenile system generally are housed in group settings and are not typically watched by staff 24 hours a day, he said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: November 19, 2009, 07:49:23 AM »

good morning, Monkeys!

I want to give a huge "thank you" to those who have spent so much time over the last weeks gathering info.  I'm very glad that it got to be posted!

I'm going to spend some time reading up on all of this, and then have some stuff to do - but wanted to just add my .02 and that is how sorry I am that sweet Elizabeth had to lay out in the dirt and woods for 3 days, while Alyssa was in a mental hospital.

Either some people are dumb as rocks, or some people are smart as foxes, getting their ducks in a row before meeting with authorities.

That just bites to make Elizabeth's family suffer in that way.

Have a good day, Monkeys - and thanks again.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
bigmoney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: November 19, 2009, 08:10:14 AM »

My fact vs rumor post from Nov 8 2009;(copied and pasted)
 Parts in Red turned out to be true
Been trying to put facts vs rumors on paper, thought I would share her so we can kinda have an idea where we are, and have all facts and rumors in one spot!!!

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

October 21 2009 (Wednesday)

9 yr old Elizabeth Olten disappears after playing at friend house, last contact was sometime after 6 pm.
  Elizabeth was a 4th grader at Pioneer Trails Elem in Jefferson Cty.
  Elizabeth was playing at a neighbors house, aprox 1/2 miles from her own home.
  In residence of that house a gma, gpa, 6 yr old female, 2 11 yr old males, and 15 yr old female
  LE called in around 7 pm.
  Search begins sometime pretty quick after 7 pm .
  AT&T traingulates cell phone that was in EO possesion
October 22, 2009 (Thurs)
  Search continues for Elizabeth,
  Wooded area and rainy weather make searching hard
  Hundreds of volunteers and other help in search(dogs, helicopters etc)
  Cell phone is dead, no more pings.
October 23, 2009 (Friday)
  Search contiunes
  At approx 3 pm. LE releases information
     EO's body has been found, well concealed,
     15 yr old juvenile has lead them to the body
        Body well concealed
        Cell located near the body
     Some sort of written evidence also aided in finding EO, as well as other evidence
     15 yr old juvenile is in custody

Things were are pretty certain on.
The 15 yr old juvenile is a female named Alyssa Bustamante
Sophmore at JCHS
Half sister of Elizabeths play mate.
She is being raisied by maternal grand parents(step gdad) GLB AND KSB, due to father(CTB) being in prison and mother(MLB) criminal history and multiple arrest, form drug abuse.
Has aunt KNB who recently married RP, her long time boyfriend.

RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS

EO sent home by gpa of AB
 EO called mom and said she was on her way home
  (I also read Eo said "I am coming home something happened here")
 AB gpa told EO's mom "EO was sent home"
 EO's mom called EO and told her to "get home"

AB called EO to come back to the house, after EO headed home

Murder is premediatated
  Grave dug October 16, 2009
  AB had told friends at school she "wanted to kill someone to see how it felt"
  You Tube Acct list hobbies as "killing and cutting"

COD
  Strangulation
    (with "silk scarf")
  Cutting and stabbing

Grave is behind
  Elizabeths house
  "Directly" behind AB house
     *(in press release from Sheriff White, he stated body was found near where they began   search")

Information from (someone) lead LE to AB. (written info)

A search warrant was served on the house of AB.
  Reportedly a traffic warrant
  Gparents cooperated with LE
  Gparents were uncooperative.
    *(actually it could go both ways, maybe one time they cooperated and another they did not)

Search warrant turns up some knd of journal/diary belonging to AB
   Says
      Should have gone to church

AB Wednesday
  Called EO back to house
  Took both young girls to woods, but sent half sister back
   Did not help with search for Eo, wanted to "take shower"

AB thursday
  Skipped school
  Was at school
   *(again both could be true, she skipped part of day)
  Found on school grounds w/ boyfriend after itis noticed she skipped
    *( we do not know WHO discovered her skipping if this is true)
  LE didnt question her this night cause she was high?

AB friday
   Talk to LE
    FBI

Other AB RUMORS
   Was a thrill kill
    Just because kill

Planned to kill specifically EO maybe mths in advance
   Had help
   Did it alone
   Very good student
    homocidal and suicidal indications, hospitalized for them
    turtured animals and siblings
    Did it  because of jealousy
      possibley over cell phone
      possible connection to crimes in both families

EO strangled, throat slashed and stabbed
    knife used

Let's see how much of the rest turns out to be true???

Okay have added MORE red, and slashed thru a few that occording to todyas report are false
where did we hear that the Grandparents were uncooperative? Also, the picture of where Elizabeth was buried....where did that come from? What or who is the source of that picture? Thanks!!!!!!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: November 19, 2009, 08:24:29 AM »

I think the way the grandparents handled this is very telling.  Instead of holding the monster's toes to the fire, they spirit her off to St. Louis.  Can you imagine?  They left the Olten family suffering and in agony not knowing where that precious child was.  I think it speaks volumes. 

I'd beat my kid within an inch of her life to get the knowledge to recover that baby's body.  :*(
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 19, 2009, 08:49:07 AM »

By Mallory McGowin

ALYSSA'S BACKGROUND

TROUBLED TEEN

BIOLOGICAL PARENTS

By Matt Grant

Wednesday Oct. 21

Thursday Oct. 22

Friday Oct. 23

Thursday Oct. 22

-----------------

At this point, we don't know what Alyssa's demeanor was like.  Perhaps the grandparents just knew she needed help but didn't know what had happened.  I can't believe they would just go off and not tell anyone if they knew what she had done..... maybe I am naive.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: November 19, 2009, 09:00:55 AM »

-----------------

[/quote]

At this point, we don't know what Alyssa's demeanor was like.  Perhaps the grandparents just knew she needed help but didn't know what had happened.  I can't believe they would just go off and not tell anyone if they knew what she had done..... maybe I am naive.
[/quote]

I don't think your naive--maybe kind hearted LOL. I don't think it's a stretch to think the grandparents absolutely knew Alyssa had something to do with Elizabeth's disappearance. ( It was still a missing girl at the time.) I believe that they not only knew she was involved but knew that she went as far as killed her and they wanted her out of the house as fast as possible so they boogied to St. Louis and checked her in. I think they knew she was capable of doing great harm but were in denial that she would go through with it. I honestly think Grandma won't win any parenting awards as she failed miserably. I refuse to think she didn't have warning bells going off every single day. She could have, should have done more. Period.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: November 19, 2009, 09:21:53 AM »

-----------------

[/quote]

I don't think your naive--maybe kind hearted LOL. I don't think it's a stretch to think the grandparents absolutely knew Alyssa had something to do with Elizabeth's disappearance. ( It was still a missing girl at the time.) I believe that they not only knew she was involved but knew that she went as far as killed her and they wanted her out of the house as fast as possible so they boogied to St. Louis and checked her in. I think they knew she was capable of doing great harm but were in denial that she would go through with it. I honestly think Grandma won't win any parenting awards as she failed miserably. I refuse to think she didn't have warning bells going off every single day. She could have, should have done more. Period.
[/quote]
Sounds like whomever boogied her too St. Louis could be in some trouble. I thought that was called aiding and abetting. I don't know, I just feel really sorry for Elizabeth and her family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.