March 19, 2024, 01:04:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574179 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2009, 10:12:35 AM »

Thanks. I got it through this link.  So there is Smooth Criminal and did you see that big grin she had from the noteriety?  And her father... can't believe he would even say what he did... didn't look good for his daughter to say that... did it?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: November 19, 2009, 10:13:11 AM »

Thanks for the link--the second one worked for me. WELL THAT EXPLAINS A LOT. After seeing that video of her and her dad, its not hard to see why she had free reign on her MS page. Geez.....

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: November 19, 2009, 10:14:06 AM »

did Charlie change her name for the interview, or was I wrong that her name was similar to Charlie?
Well that is what she had her mane set as on her myspace originally.I remember someone mentioning the original name was a character from a book.She prolly thought it sounded cool But now she has hit the big time doing interviews and what not.What to get her name out there i guess ;p 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2009, 10:19:06 AM »

did Charlie change her name for the interview, or was I wrong that her name was similar to Charlie?
Well that is what she had her mane set as on her myspace originally.I remember someone mentioning the original name was a character from a book.She prolly thought it sounded cool But now she has hit the big time doing interviews and what not.What to get her name out there i guess ;p 

I saw her myspace right after the arrest on Oct. 23 and after running a check on her, found that her name is Charlo*** Rhodes.

Just wondering why she used Trisha in the interview.

Maybe I was wrong about her legal name - just as I was wrong about her location.

One thing I think I am correct on, though, is how shocked her audience would be if they saw her special story that she wrote in honor of Elizabeth's death.

What a sweetie.

See ya'll later.  Keep up the good work and I'll try to check back often on the progress.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2009, 10:19:15 AM »

☼ SmoothCriminal aka juggalette4L wif AlyssaApocal
Trisha Rhodes 
   Female
17 years old
Foreverland a.k.a Forks, Washington
United States

Last Login: 11/18/2009

Mood: missing alyssa   

Latest myspace update... guess she isn't grounded any longer?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: November 19, 2009, 10:20:00 AM »

You know emotions are running high over in JC right now. WTH was that dad thinking letting his daughter go on camera? What a complete dillhole.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 19, 2009, 10:22:11 AM »

What happened when? Bustamante's timeline  Video

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/video.aspx
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: November 19, 2009, 10:22:57 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl

Honestly, this gal acts like this is all a big game.....geesh!

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: November 19, 2009, 10:25:22 AM »

You know emotions are running high over in JC right now. WTH was that dad thinking letting his daughter go on camera? What a complete dillhole.

Dillhole.  The best word in the world.  Glad to see I am not the only person who uses and adores it.   LOL   
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: November 19, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »

That's a good timeline. So she kills Elizabeth BEFORE 7pm at least because the call to LE was around that time. It takes about 2-3 hours to get to St. Louis. So you have to figure the grandparents initially were home about 7pm. I'm thinking they put it all together what happened once they found out Elizabeth was missing. I'm willing to bet Alyssa was on pure adrenaline rush coming in and having just done what she's been talking about doing for a long time. I bet she was in a  full blown psychotic state. They loaded her up and took off. If they got to St. Louis say by 11pm and the time to check her into a hospital it would've been the wee morning hours of Thursday when the Grandparents got home. Maybe they even bunked down at a hotel instead of driving back. Regardless, they knew what she did.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 19, 2009, 10:37:55 AM »

wow, never noticed this one before....how eerie..........

Where did you find that picture?

it was with the picture in the photobucket link, saying that is where EO was found

Thanks, was that on the CrankyCrankerson one?

Good Morning Everybody. I left last night after getting booted and was having trouble getting back on line. I think I was just overtired.

The fact that the Brooke's hightailed Alyssa out of town does it for me. By the time they did that, they had to know Elizabeth was missing, and she was leaving from their house. I believe they would have at least gotten a phone call about it. My gut was telling me the truth. The Brooke's were obstructing and being non-cooperative from the beginning and enabling Alyssa instead of helping her. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: November 19, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »

Wow.  Daddy must be so proud that his spawn knew the Monster wanted to do it for the experience but never did anything.  Wonder what else spawn knew?  Elizabeth is dead and they did nothing.  I hope the Olten's find a nice civil lawyer.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2009, 10:45:18 AM »

That's a good timeline. So she kills Elizabeth BEFORE 7pm at least because the call to LE was around that time. It takes about 2-3 hours to get to St. Louis. So you have to figure the grandparents initially were home about 7pm. I'm thinking they put it all together what happened once they found out Elizabeth was missing. I'm willing to bet Alyssa was on pure adrenaline rush coming in and having just done what she's been talking about doing for a long time. I bet she was in a  full blown psychotic state. They loaded her up and took off. If they got to St. Louis say by 11pm and the time to check her into a hospital it would've been the wee morning hours of Thursday when the Grandparents got home. Maybe they even bunked down at a hotel instead of driving back. Regardless, they knew what she did.

Totally agree.  The Monster would have been full of adrenaline and glee from accomplishing something she had wanted to.  It had been raining, a lot.  She tried to strangle Elizabeth and that did not work.  I am betting Elizabeth put up a fight which is why she cut her throat and then stabbed her to make sure she was dead. The Monster would then have to get Elizabeth's 5'2" and 108lb limp body into the grave, and conceal her.  There is no way the Monster walked through the door of the house not covered in mud and blood and looking disheveled.  Did grandma Karen make her shower and wash her clothes before they left? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 19, 2009, 10:46:43 AM »

Thanks. I got it through this link.  So there is Smooth Criminal and did you see that big grin she had from the noteriety?  And her father... can't believe he would even say what he did... didn't look good for his daughter to say that... did it?

Unfrigging believable. Can you imagine as a parent him standing there saying such a thing? We wondered where her parents were, here's your answer!!! Trisha huh??? LOL

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: November 19, 2009, 10:48:58 AM »

She's a real prize that one. She seems to be the kind of kid who was always a follower, riding someone elses coattails. Man is this gonna bite her in the bumper cause I'm willing to bet Alyssa wasn't exactly her bestie. The kids at school will probably be up her shirt over that interview cause even kids are APPALLED at this murder. And if my kid knew her that would be the END of that friendship pronto.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 19, 2009, 10:49:01 AM »

Totally agree.  The Monster would have been full of adrenaline and glee from accomplishing something she had wanted to.  It had been raining, a lot.  She tried to strangle Elizabeth and that did not work.  I am betting Elizabeth put up a fight which is why she cut her throat and then stabbed her to make sure she was dead. The Monster would then have to get Elizabeth's 5'2" and 108lb limp body into the grave, and conceal her.  There is no way the Monster walked through the door of the house not covered in mud and blood and looking disheveled.  Did grandma Karen make her shower and wash her clothes before they left? 

I want to know more about Karen Brooke!! Do we have another Cindy Anthony on our hands. And was Gary there too. He hasn't shown his face. Is he another "Yes ma'm type of man?? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 19, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »

She's a real prize that one. She seems to be the kind of kid who was always a follower, riding someone elses coattails. Man is this gonna bite her in the bumper cause I'm willing to bet Alyssa wasn't exactly her bestie. The kids at school will probably be up her shirt over that interview cause even kids are APPALLED at this murder. And if my kid knew her that would be the END of that friendship pronto.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"Bite her in the bumper!"  Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: November 19, 2009, 10:52:56 AM »

Not guilty plea for 15-year-old in slaying
Video with locals reaction

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/15-year-old-girl-to-stand-trial-as-adult-in-murder-of-Missouri-girl-70370022.html
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: November 19, 2009, 10:53:14 AM »

Oh yeah. You can bet your bananas and the tree they come from that Karen had her shower. I bet Karen was thinking OMG she finally did it and I have to get her out of here. So Kat and Ryan probably spent the night there thinking WTH is going on? I bet Kat figured it out and went through the monster's stuff and SHE was the one who turned it over to LE. I don't think little E*** knew anything cause it's doubtful she would've read the diary. But I bet Kat did.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: November 19, 2009, 10:54:44 AM »

After reading this post, I just got shivers all over. It just really put things in perspective for me for some reason. Trying to put myself in Alyssa's shoes, I guess. I don't ever want to go there again! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.