March 18, 2024, 09:16:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574150 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2009, 10:55:09 AM »

What happened when? Bustamante's timeline  Video

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/video.aspx

I wonder why Matt Grant was the ONLY reporter on the scene when Elizabeth was reported missing?? Oh, it was just that OLTEN girl?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2009, 10:57:42 AM »

She's a real prize that one. She seems to be the kind of kid who was always a follower, riding someone elses coattails. Man is this gonna bite her in the bumper cause I'm willing to bet Alyssa wasn't exactly her bestie. The kids at school will probably be up her shirt over that interview cause even kids are APPALLED at this murder. And if my kid knew her that would be the END of that friendship pronto.

My kids would be the same way,  they would call her a freakazoid and treat her like a bad case of wet rot crawling with dung beetles.  Daddy has money for the cell phone, piercings and unlimited texting and internet.  Maybe he needs to find out what spawn is doing before he gets some real surprises that gets him more interview time than what he envisioned.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »

i can not stand it when murdered individuals bodies are referred to as "it".

That "it" has a name. 

imo.

Me either. I try to always put a name with my post also, and not say her or she. I do make mistakes sometimes, but I think it only shows respect. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: November 19, 2009, 11:04:42 AM »

I wanted to bring this over from an earlier thread not only because I find the comments to be especially humorous, but to point out that wow!  she really does have a source of a source of a source and so on....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

MyView
Scared Monkey

Re: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 -
« Reply #902 on: November 04, 2009, 02:23:53 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on November 04, 2009, 12:57:21 PM
Quote from: Toler on November 04, 2009, 12:34:46 PM
New Diary Entry?? MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.

Thank-you so now Tricia is posting something like this, wouldn't this be considered a rumor, and hence be put in the hidey hole rumor thread, though they don't have one on this case, Tricia you need a time out 

Pretty bad when an owner has to post rumors to keep her hits up over there.   

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 19, 2009, 11:06:26 AM »

Gizzie I am sorry.  I did not mean to get graphic just trying to go through events.  I first felt bad for Karen but not anymore.  She raised her daughter Michelle and ended up taking custody of 4 kids from two different baby daddies.  Then you have Kat who from her own writing clearly is pizzed they left CA and sacrificed for the grandkids to be there.  Grandma has been through trouble with her children, ongoing trouble proved by the last court case from this year that Michelle has.  No way she would not be seeing the signs or having a dejavu moment watching Alyssa act up for the last few years.  She is either in total denial or wants to not see it as she has the perfect Cindy Anthony family.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 19, 2009, 11:09:39 AM »

What grandmother would want to believe their grand daughter had done such a horrific thing.  Surely she was in denial.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: November 19, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »

What grandmother would want to believe their grand daughter had done such a horrific thing.  Surely she was in denial.....

She was more than just in denial. She was buried upside down in the sand with her toes barely peeking out.

Jill, you must've missed it when Klaas was doing the whole a source is a source is a horse of course thing ( I think it was back in #2 thread.) but it was so funny I peed my panties a little.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #407 on: November 19, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »

My fact vs rumor post from Nov 8 2009;(copied and pasted)
 Parts in Red turned out to be true
Been trying to put facts vs rumors on paper, thought I would share her so we can kinda have an idea where we are, and have all facts and rumors in one spot!!!

FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

October 21 2009 (Wednesday)

9 yr old Elizabeth Olten disappears after playing at friend house, last contact was sometime after 6 pm.
  Elizabeth was a 4th grader at Pioneer Trails Elem in Jefferson Cty.
  Elizabeth was playing at a neighbors house, aprox 1/2 miles from her own home.
  In residence of that house a gma, gpa, 6 yr old female, 2 11 yr old males, and 15 yr old female
  LE called in around 7 pm.
  Search begins sometime pretty quick after 7 pm .
  AT&T traingulates cell phone that was in EO possesion
October 22, 2009 (Thurs)
  Search continues for Elizabeth,
  Wooded area and rainy weather make searching hard
  Hundreds of volunteers and other help in search(dogs, helicopters etc)
  Cell phone is dead, no more pings.
October 23, 2009 (Friday)
  Search contiunes
  At approx 3 pm. LE releases information
     EO's body has been found, well concealed,
     15 yr old juvenile has lead them to the body
        Body well concealed
        Cell located near the body
     Some sort of written evidence also aided in finding EO, as well as other evidence
     15 yr old juvenile is in custody

Things were are pretty certain on.
The 15 yr old juvenile is a female named Alyssa Bustamante
Sophmore at JCHS
Half sister of Elizabeths play mate.
She is being raisied by maternal grand parents(step gdad) GLB AND KSB, due to father(CTB) being in prison and mother(MLB) criminal history and multiple arrest, form drug abuse.
Has aunt KNB who recently married RP, her long time boyfriend.

RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS

EO sent home by gpa of AB
 EO called mom and said she was on her way home
  (I also read Eo said "I am coming home something happened here")
 AB gpa told EO's mom "EO was sent home"
 EO's mom called EO and told her to "get home"

AB called EO to come back to the house, after EO headed home

Murder is premediatated
  Grave dug October 16, 2009
  AB had told friends at school she "wanted to kill someone to see how it felt"
  You Tube Acct list hobbies as "killing and cutting"

COD
  Strangulation
    (with "silk scarf")
  Cutting and stabbing

Grave is behind
  Elizabeths house
  "Directly" behind AB house
     *(in press release from Sheriff White, he stated body was found near where they began   search")

Information from (someone) lead LE to AB. (written info)

A search warrant was served on the house of AB.
  Reportedly a traffic warrant
  Gparents cooperated with LE
  Gparents were uncooperative.
    *(actually it could go both ways, maybe one time they cooperated and another they did not)

Search warrant turns up some knd of journal/diary belonging to AB
   Says
      Should have gone to church

AB Wednesday
  Called EO back to house
  Took both young girls to woods, but sent half sister back
   Did not help with search for Eo, wanted to "take shower"

AB thursday
  Skipped school
  Was at school
   *(again both could be true, she skipped part of day)
  Found on school grounds w/ boyfriend after itis noticed she skipped
    *( we do not know WHO discovered her skipping if this is true)
  LE didnt question her this night cause she was high?

AB friday
   Talk to LE
    FBI

Other AB RUMORS
   Was a thrill kill
    Just because kill

Planned to kill specifically EO maybe mths in advance
   Had help
   Did it alone
   Very good student
    homocidal and suicidal indications, hospitalized for them
    turtured animals and siblings
    Did it  because of jealousy
      possibley over cell phone
      possible connection to crimes in both families

EO strangled, throat slashed and stabbed
    knife used

Let's see how much of the rest turns out to be true???

Okay have added MORE red, and slashed thru a few that occording to todyas report are false
where did we hear that the Grandparents were uncooperative? Also, the picture of where Elizabeth was buried....where did that come from? What or who is the source of that picture? Thanks!!!!!!

IMHO it is pretty uncooperative to have a missing girl in the neighborhood, and take off with the POI to a pysch ward..INSTEAD of to the police. The LE coulda have found Elizabeth 10/21, had the grandparents NOT taken her to St Louis. This information is in the newspaper articles I posted above this original post last night.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 19, 2009, 11:14:24 AM »

Gizzie I am sorry.  I did not mean to get graphic just trying to go through events.  I first felt bad for Karen but not anymore.  She raised her daughter Michelle and ended up taking custody of 4 kids from two different baby daddies.  Then you have Kat who from her own writing clearly is pizzed they left CA and sacrificed for the grandkids to be there.  Grandma has been through trouble with her children, ongoing trouble proved by the last court case from this year that Michelle has.  No way she would not be seeing the signs or having a dejavu moment watching Alyssa act up for the last few years.  She is either in total denial or wants to not see it as she has the perfect Cindy Anthony family.

Oh no, Northern! You weren't too graphic for me! I was just imagining her coming in the house that night, and it made perfect sense that that is how she felt. It is what it is. It just creeps me out that this is probably how it really happened, and we aren't really speculating anymore at this point. She probably was "high" from the kill, and I agree, the grandparents  knew exactly what just happened, and high tailed it out of there! Poor, poor Elizabeth! 

I can handle graphic, and thank you!  an angelic monkey

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: November 19, 2009, 11:17:55 AM »

She was more than just in denial. She was buried upside down in the sand with her toes barely peeking out.

Jill, you must've missed it when Klaas was doing the whole a source is a source is a horse of course thing ( I think it was back in #2 thread.) but it was so funny I peed my panties a little.

pretty darn funny.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: November 19, 2009, 11:19:04 AM »

NORTHERN, there was nothing wrong with your post. I think you stated exactly what happened, and there is no need to "pretty" it up. I am sure Elizabeth's death was not pleasant, and far worse happened to her that what we even know. Elizabeth had to be screaming, or trying to, and fighting for her life. She was for sure terrified, and no telling how long it really took her to die. I only hope it was quickly and right away, and she didn't live there for any length of time alive in that grave. We don't even know her time of death, and it haunts me that she could have still been there when the sheriff called off the search for the night.JMO 

Meanwhile, Alyssa is whisk off to the warmth of a hospital bed by her enablers. Elizabeth may have been saved if they had not. JMO 

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: November 19, 2009, 11:22:40 AM »

Meanwhile, Alyssa is whisk off to the warmth of a hospital bed by her enablers. Elizabeth may have been saved if they had not. JMO 

OMG... This is not something I had thought of.... I pray this isn't what happened. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #412 on: November 19, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »

Here is a link to a interview with Alyssa's self proclaimed Best friend Aka Smooth Criminal via myspace

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.as...01/51273517001

Her dad says in the interview she new Alyssa wanted to kill ! Just didn't think she would go through with it 

filth flarn and filth..I missed it, says it has been removed or deleted...ughhhhhhh DID is say if DAD is watching her Myspace??? and GETTING her help..?????

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: November 19, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »

NORTHERN, there was nothing wrong with your post. I think you stated exactly what happened, and there is no need to "pretty" it up. I am sure Elizabeth's death was not pleasant, and far worse happened to her that what we even know. Elizabeth had to be screaming, or trying to, and fighting for her life. She was for sure terrified, and no telling how long it really took her to die. I only hope it was quickly and right away, and she didn't live there for any length of time alive in that grave. We don't even know her time of death, and it haunts me that she could have still been there when the sheriff called off the search for the night.JMO 

I didn't think there was anything wrong with her post, either. Was just stating that it put it in perspective for me. And that's the worst part of it, for me. Because it's what happened, and Elizabeth is dead because of it. I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for her. I'm sure it took awhile before she died too. I can only hope that it was a quick death & that she didn't suffer for long.

That's all. Wasn't asking for Northern to sugarcoat anything, promise.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: November 19, 2009, 11:27:34 AM »

it's one thing that Alyssa was whisked away to a mental hospital - but I have another question:

How come LE didn't notice that someone in the house that the missing 9 year old was last seen at was whisked away to a mental hospital?

And if LE was not aware of the exact location that Alyssa had been taken to, wouldn't LE notice that Alyssa and whoever whisked her away where not there?  Wouldn't they want to interview them or wouldn't they question that?

Does not make sense.  Period.  None of it.

And yes, I have always wondered if Elizabeth had gotten help sooner if she could have survived the attack.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: November 19, 2009, 11:29:44 AM »

Txsflame - try this link for the video

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: November 19, 2009, 11:29:53 AM »

Here is a link to a interview with Alyssa's self proclaimed Best friend Aka Smooth Criminal via myspace

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.as...01/51273517001

Her dad says in the interview she new Alyssa wanted to kill ! Just didn't think she would go through with it 

filth flarn and filth..I missed it, says it has been removed or deleted...ughhhhhhh DID is say if DAD is watching her Myspace??? and GETTING her help..?????

Try this link--- http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=51273517001#/News/Alyssa+Bustamante+to+be+tried+as+an+adult/48541678001/48355648001/51273517001

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 19, 2009, 11:32:23 AM »

While I am on my soap box, I will say one more thing.   

The attitude of the Sheriff and the turning away of searchers on Thursday says to me he knew that Elizabeth was in that patch of woods. Yet on FRIDAY at his press conference, before they arrested Alyssa that night, he said that Elizabeth probably wasn't in the area anymore. He seemed very self-confident with his statement.

His demeanor certainly changed by that night. And no, this isn't hind site is 20/20. I felt his heart was not in this whole search thing from the beginning and I know many of us here on SM and also the locals were saying WTF was he doing, and why?

For the reasons that I stated in my last post, there should have been a full out search of those woods if they had to go over them 200 times until they found her. They obviously did not use the right resources, as you can see from that picture in the woods, the grave was not all that concealed. It was only in a small ravine, most likely covered with a little water. Search dogs can smell through water. I guess someone was cold and didn't want to get their feet wet. JMO

And I am off my rant for now. 

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: November 19, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »

Make room on that box for me please-couldn't have said it better.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: November 19, 2009, 11:35:50 AM »

I didn't think there was anything wrong with her post, either. Was just stating that it put it in perspective for me. And that's the worst part of it, for me. Because it's what happened, and Elizabeth is dead because of it. I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for her. I'm sure it took awhile before she died too. I can only hope that it was a quick death & that she didn't suffer for long.

That's all. Wasn't asking for Northern to sugarcoat anything, promise.

It's ok GIZZY. I understand. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.