March 18, 2024, 11:47:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574170 times)
FBIwannabe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: November 19, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »

Jill, you must've missed it when Klaas was doing the whole a source is a source is a horse of course thing ( I think it was back in #2 thread.) but it was so funny I peed my panties a little.
[/quote]

Imagine me sitting here staring at the screen and speed reading intently because I need to be working, but I have to keep up with this.  Then, I come across this line.  Ha ha ha.  Too funny.

Just thinking about the news about the psych hospital...maybe the GPs thought she had tried to kill herself again?  She could have cut herself,too.  I doubt it, but I just don't want to believe someone would try to cover this up.  Ugh.  Also, maybe LE didn't just turn their heads and let them go.  Maybe they were looking for them because they thought it was odd that they were MIA, but they couldn't find them.  I can't imagine what kinds of crazy and abnormal things went on in that house during a regular day.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: November 19, 2009, 11:37:42 AM »

TXFLAME, I do think she tortured her siblings, as seen on the YOUTUBES. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: November 19, 2009, 11:37:44 AM »

it's one thing that Alyssa was whisked away to a mental hospital - but I have another question:

How come LE didn't notice that someone in the house that the missing 9 year old was last seen at was whisked away to a mental hospital?

And if LE was not aware of the exact location that Alyssa had been taken to, wouldn't LE notice that Alyssa and whoever whisked her away where not there?  Wouldn't they want to interview them or wouldn't they question that?

Does not make sense.  Period.  None of it.

And yes, I have always wondered if Elizabeth had gotten help sooner if she could have survived the attack.

My first thought was, ok, there is a child missing.  The LAST KNOWN people to see her are able to skip town for at least several hours and HELLO, no one notices?  I would be suprised if they were allowed to run to town to get a soda, LET ALONE take of to STL.  My goodniess.  I too wondered how long Elizabeth survived in the grave, in pain, no way to move, cold, no way to talk.  I hope that she knew God and was able to pray.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 19, 2009, 11:37:44 AM »

Fanny, I do not think that Sheriff White had a CLUE where Elizabeth was.

BUT, I do believe that Sheriff White was well aware that he had problems in his jurisdiction that were routinely shoveled under the carpet - and that this situation could very well blow the lid off of all of it.

Hence, he chose to close this investigation up tighter than a drum to where only the State Highway Patrol was lead next to him.

He did NOT comb those woods as if he knew she could be there - if he knew she could be there, he would've had men out there 24/7 til she was found, instead of checking the area a couple of times.

Sorry, but this is my opinion.  The man is an elected official with no real law enforcement experience, sitting on a hornet's nest of cover-ups.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
FBIwannabe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: November 19, 2009, 11:37:59 AM »

...and I messed up the quote.  Smile  Newbie mistake, but you get the idea!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: November 19, 2009, 11:40:05 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:02:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #426 on: November 19, 2009, 11:43:45 AM »

Hi monkeys and Good Morning!

I had never considered the possibility that Elizabeth could have been saved after the attack. Oh, God! I hope she went quickly.........   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 19, 2009, 11:53:28 AM »

Imagine me sitting here staring at the screen and speed reading intently because I need to be working, but I have to keep up with this.  Then, I come across this line.  Ha ha ha.  Too funny.

Just thinking about the news about the psych hospital...maybe the GPs thought she had tried to kill herself again?  She could have cut herself,too.  I doubt it, but I just don't want to believe someone would try to cover this up.  Ugh.  Also, maybe LE didn't just turn their heads and let them go.  Maybe they were looking for them because they thought it was odd that they were MIA, but they couldn't find them.  I can't imagine what kinds of crazy and abnormal things went on in that house during a regular day.   

You bring up a good point.  Grandma may have seen blood on the Monster and thought she tried suicide again.  At that point no one other than the Monster knew Elizabeth was missing.  You would think that grandma would be checking for wounds to see where the blood was coming from and how serious it was. She would have taken her to medical facility for care had she found wounds.  When she found none how did Grandma rationalize where the blood came from? Did she go out and check if the horses were all alive?  How about the kittens that the Monster tweeted about?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: November 19, 2009, 11:54:13 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:02:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #429 on: November 19, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »

IMHO (and is probably due to my nature to trust LE as the good guys) I believe Sheriff White knew what was up also, but wanted to protect the case.  I saw the press release when they announced they had found Elizabeth, and IMHO (and I know many disagree) But what I saw was a very sad man, he seemed distraught, but I also felt he cared about Elizabeth, and the whole thing was beyond understanding. I honestly thought he was on the verge of tears..(IMHO)

I can not imagine being the one to interview a 15 yr old, who sad "I did it to see how it felt" and then be led to a body , then have to get on tv minutes later and tell the world all of this. Also on this timeline, also have to break the news to Patty and family.

I guess what I am saying, is I THINK from what I have seen LE did the best they could. Yes they may have missed some steps, but are human working a hard hard case. There are too many laws to protect the criminals, and LE are hampered by this. With Alyssa being a juvenile, LE could not touch her withhout a guardian, if the guardian is NOT cooperating(which apparently they were not) they had to walk a line in this invetigation. I also feel White had to be careful what was said and done to "catch a killer".  We have NO way of knowing how long it took LE to contact the Brookes family, and LE may have been afraid they completely took off. They did have contacts through out several states etc, and it would even appear they had money or resources to go out of country if need be. As always just my thoughts and opinions!!!

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: November 19, 2009, 12:06:35 PM »

Fanny, I do not think that Sheriff White had a CLUE where Elizabeth was.

BUT, I do believe that Sheriff White was well aware that he had problems in his jurisdiction that were routinely shoveled under the carpet - and that this situation could very well blow the lid off of all of it.

Hence, he chose to close this investigation up tighter than a drum to where only the State Highway Patrol was lead next to him.

He did NOT comb those woods as if he knew she could be there - if he knew she could be there, he would've had men out there 24/7 til she was found, instead of checking the area a couple of times.

Sorry, but this is my opinion.  The man is an elected official with no real law enforcement experience, sitting on a hornet's nest of cover-ups.

We usually are on the same page, but I have to disagree about Sheriff White. He was not inexperienced as he had run for sheriff in 2004 and was appointed in 2005 when the previous sheriff committed suicide after being in office for only two weeks. I look up the crime stats for Cole County a bit back, and he was a very busy man. Before that he had been a school resource officer for 13 yrs. I think this is a man that knows kids.

When the people were not home in the house where she was last seen should have put up red flags all over the place. I don't think the whole family piled in the car to take Alyssa to St Louis. Someone must have been there and said something.

He said on Thursday he didn't need so many searchers. Why? Because the were focused on a small area, otherwise they would have used them all every place they could search. I don't think the State Police (I hate it when the media refers to them as the Highway Patrol..it makes it seem like a traffic officer is handling the case.) took over the case until they got the info about the written stuff. But that is just my opinion.

And if Sheriff White folded because thing usually get swept under the rug, well shame on him! I think he will be going down with the proverbial ship. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: November 19, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »

Did anyone else know that Sheriff White is a Southern Baptist preacher?

http://www.wordandway.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=231&Itemid=95

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: November 19, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »

This is totally off topic but is it possible to start a thread on your own or do we need to contact an admin? My friend's brother was murdered and it's a cold case and thought maybe some of the monkeys here could check it out.

I'm wondering also if things were getting worse with Alyssa and that's why Karen closed the daycare. There must be a reason she did that.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: November 19, 2009, 12:24:53 PM »

This is totally off topic but is it possible to start a thread on your own or do we need to contact an admin? My friend's brother was murdered and it's a cold case and thought maybe some of the monkeys here could check it out.

I'm wondering also if things were getting worse with Alyssa and that's why Karen closed the daycare. There must be a reason she did that.

The daycare was open until that Friday.  A friend had taken her child there up until that Friday. 

Hope I did this right, I'm a newbie!   

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: November 19, 2009, 12:25:25 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:03:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: November 19, 2009, 12:27:35 PM »

The daycare was open until that Friday.  A friend had taken her child there up until that Friday. 

Hope I did this right, I'm a newbie!   

WELCOME chrissy07   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: November 19, 2009, 12:28:30 PM »

My kids would be the same way,  they would call her a freakazoid and treat her like a bad case of wet rot crawling with dung beetles.  Daddy has money for the cell phone, piercings and unlimited texting and internet.  Maybe he needs to find out what spawn is doing before he gets some real surprises that gets him more interview time than what he envisioned.

they would call her a freakazoid and treat her like a bad case of wet rot crawling with dung beetles.    NR please do not hold back...tell us what your rally think!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: November 19, 2009, 12:28:54 PM »

Anyone can start a thread.  I am not sure which thread you would start it in though.  If a Mod does a drive by I am sure they will help you.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: November 19, 2009, 12:29:53 PM »

Anyone can start a thread. Just go to the place you want to start it, and there is a tab at the top to start a thread. I'm not exactly sure what to put it under though. Maybe someone else could tell you that.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 19, 2009, 12:30:49 PM »

My kids would be the same way,  they would call her a freakazoid and treat her like a bad case of wet rot crawling with dung beetles.  Daddy has money for the cell phone, piercings and unlimited texting and internet.  Maybe he needs to find out what spawn is doing before he gets some real surprises that gets him more interview time than what he envisioned.

they would call her a freakazoid and treat her like a bad case of wet rot crawling with dung beetles.    NR please do not hold back...tell us what your rally think!!!

I would get the big red button if I said what I really think.     My daughter would use the word freakazoid though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.