March 18, 2024, 11:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574164 times)
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: November 19, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »

I'm with you Fanny Mae, I think that when the details come out, we will be shocked, more than anyone can believe, and at this point, with each little detail that comes out, leads to yet another startling truth.  We may look too far into somethings, such as the comment "Richardson said that he cannot tell us if Olten’s body was found in only one of those holes." but then you put other comments with that and things start to paint a very ugly picture.   

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: November 19, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »

Here is a theory, in an earlier post, some had posted: 
Richardson said that he cannot tell us if Olten’s body was found in only one of those holes.

Then someone else posted:
I think I have mentioned my DH works for the State of MO and is often in Jeff City.  Well, he was there on Monday and the 'word' is the stabbing was than just stabbing and when the details comes out it will be shocking to all......especially since it was a 15 yo who committed this horrible crime.

Do you think Elizabeth's body was dismembered and placed in BOTH graves?

I don't. It is very difficult to dismember a body. And very, very messy.

Unless she had a really long extension cord and a Sawzall, I would have to agree.  UNLESS, she dismembered at the house somewhere, then carried the peices a few at a time, which I would find hard to believe. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 19, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »

Sorry, I know I have freaked some of you by a couple of my posts. I am hoping to be wrong on them, but I think we better steel ourselves for what is going to come out. I don't think it is going to be something we have prepared ourselves for. JMO

I have the same feeling Fanny.  IMO After she killed Elizabeth she did not just push Elizabeth into the grave and bury Elizabeth, there may have been other things she wanted to see "what it felt like".   
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: November 19, 2009, 02:02:14 PM »

Richardson said that he cannot tell us if Olten’s body was found in only one of those holes.

I think I have mentioned my DH works for the State of MO and is often in Jeff City.  Well, he was there on Monday and the 'word' is the stabbing was than just stabbing and when the details comes out it will be shocking to all......especially since it was a 15 yo who committed this horrible crime.

I don't. It is very difficult to dismember a body. And very, very messy.

Unless she had a really long extension cord and a Sawzall, I would have to agree.  UNLESS, she dismembered at the house somewhere, then carried the peices a few at a time, which I would find hard to believe. 

I have to wonder if her fencing training will come into play.

We as a family practice karate, and we own several swords that are very sharp. 

I'm not sure how sharp a fencing sword is, and of course we do not know at the time what weapon she used.

But White was pretty darn shaken when he made the annoucement just after viewing Elizabeth's remains.

I hate to think of this baby in this way, but I'm comforted knowing that she is now in a safe place and in loving arms.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: November 19, 2009, 02:02:43 PM »

I don't think it is going to be something we have prepared ourselves for. JMO

We have covered dismemberment, sexual mutilation, and post mortem mutilation.  That would pretty much cover it all I would think.  Anything she could have done to her that would be considered "shocking" would fall into those catergories......
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: November 19, 2009, 02:04:19 PM »

and have to add:  after Jessica, and Shasta and Dylan, and more since - nothing will surprise me.  Break my heart, though.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 19, 2009, 02:09:13 PM »

I'm looking through myspaces.

does anyone have the "purported" initials of Alyssa's "purported" boyrfirned?

I've seen a couple posts that have RP (turn out to be her new uncle), BN...but haven't seen anything that says fact...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 19, 2009, 02:17:23 PM »

hi chrissy...I was writing about my husband's trip to Jeff City.....that is all he told me. I asked him if asked any questions (knowing I would want to know ) and of course he didn't. He did say that all the talk is very hush hush and he got the uneasy feeling that others in the room knew more than they were telling.  JMO but I wondered if there might be mutilation...but that's just me wondering....nothing to base it on.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: November 19, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »

I don't know the initials of the bf but have been very curious about that. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 19, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »

and have to add:  after Jessica, and Shasta and Dylan, and more since - nothing will surprise me.  Break my heart, though.

Somer, Caylee, Nevaeh, Sandra, Robert, Shaniya, Tori, Jada, Alex......and all heart breaking. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: November 19, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »

I don't think it is going to be something we have prepared ourselves for. JMO

We have covered dismemberment, sexual mutilation, and post mortem mutilation.  That would pretty much cover it all I would think.  Anything she could have done to her that would be considered "shocking" would fall into those catergories......

Those are words, until you see and hear for yourself the true descriptions and horrors. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: November 19, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »

hi chrissy...I was writing about my husband's trip to Jeff City.....that is all he told me. I asked him if asked any questions (knowing I would want to know ) and of course he didn't. He did say that all the talk is very hush hush and he got the uneasy feeling that others in the room knew more than they were telling.  JMO but I wondered if there might be mutilation...but that's just me wondering....nothing to base it on.

I agree with you, I am speculating, considering what your husband had said along with the prosectors statement, trying to make a connection.  I personally think that your husbands uneasy feeling is probably right on, this whole case things have been very fishy.  Just like when Elizabeth first went missing, everyone "knew" something else was going on just being withheld, and look what happened, so at this point, my gut feeling is with your husbands uneasy feeling.   

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 19, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »

I'm looking through myspaces.

does anyone have the "purported" initials of Alyssa's "purported" boyrfirned?

I've seen a couple posts that have RP (turn out to be her new uncle), BN...but haven't seen anything that says fact...

I still don't know, unless NORTHERN has an idea she would like to share.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: November 19, 2009, 02:24:05 PM »

Sorry, I know I have freaked some of you by a couple of my posts. I am hoping to be wrong on them, but I think we better steel ourselves for what is going to come out. I don't think it is going to be something we have prepared ourselves for. JMO

Fanny...this is what I posted last night

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 19, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

Fanny...this is what I posted last night

I know. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 19, 2009, 02:30:03 PM »

I agree with you, I am speculating, considering what your husband had said along with the prosectors statement, trying to make a connection.  I personally think that your husbands uneasy feeling is probably right on, this whole case things have been very fishy.  Just like when Elizabeth first went missing, everyone "knew" something else was going on just being withheld, and look what happened, so at this point, my gut feeling is with your husbands uneasy feeling.   

I hope we are all wrong....what we know is bad enough.....how much more can her family take

Rest in Peace Caylee

chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: November 19, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

Just some clarification, the last part stating "Do you think Elizabeth's body was dismembered and placed in BOTH graves?" Was my question, that was not part of SunnyinTX's post.  Sorry for any confusion. 

QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: November 19, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »

OK BACK THE TRUCK UP!!!  Let's take a close look at what is said in this interview with Trisha "Charlie" Rhodes:

First, the reporter quotes Trisha as describing Alyssa as "a friendly, average girl".
Trisha goes on to say, "Like, when I heard this, I couldn't believe it because she's such a good person.  She never seemed like she'd hide anything from anybody....I couldn't believe that she would do something like that."

Trisha's father states about his daughter, "She knew that Alyssa had the desire to want the experience of killing somebody, but she didn't believe that she had any, made any plans or anything like that."

Sooooo, what Trisha is saying is that a "friendly, average girl" has the desire to kill somebody??  That a "good person" wants to experience killing somebody??  And, just curious here, but since Alyssa wasn't the kind to "hide anything from anybody", are we to assume she shouted this "desire" from the rooftops for the world to hear?? 

Trisha's father is a real piece of work too.  I mean that little snippet from him speaks VOLUMES about Smooth Criminal's MS activity, doesn't it?  He is so flippant about the fact that, yeah, so Alyssa wanted to kill somebody and told his daughter all about it but hey man, ya know, kids will be kids....

This interview took place either yesterday or today in the morning (when they show Trisha's cell phone, it says 9:33am).  So this rockstar of a dad takes his loser daughter (nice nose ring, btw) out of school where she is then interviewed singing the praises about the positive character of an admitted murderer???  Are you freaking kidding me??  (There's not a monkey icon available that can accurately represent my feelings here....)

Let's not forget that Trisha/Charlie/Smooth Criminal is also the co-author of another LOVELY MS page: http://www.myspace.com/fuckinpurpleunicorns

klh21
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: November 19, 2009, 02:37:52 PM »

Thanks for the welcomes!! =)

I definitely agree that she most likely did more to this poor girl than just simply killing her and dumping her in the grave. I'm sure it will eventually come out and that it will be quite disturbing, even though I wouldn't put anything past this MONSTER. However, she couldn't have had a TON of time considering that people started searching for Elizabeth shortly after she went missing. I'm sure she had enough time to do some horrific acts, no doubt. No one really wants to imagine what she might have done to poor Elizabeth...IMO she probably did take out a lot of inner rage during this act and LE saw the outcome first hand, which had to be completely devastating...

The time frame she had to commit the murder stands out in my mind though, so lets hope the monster didn't have enough time to see what it felt like to do more than just kill.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 19, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »

It took less than two hours to certify Alyssa Bustamante as an adult in the case, the events of her life in the last two decades may have shaped her into what prosecutors now call a cold-blooded killer.

Shortly after Elizabeth's body was found last month, several of our sources pointed the finger at Alyssa.

Since that time, ABC 17 News has been looking into Bustamante's background and talking to people who know her.

Much of what we found came out in court during the certification hearing Wednesday and may provide the basis of the case against Alyssa.

We talked to one of Alyssa's best friends Kimberly Saunders.

"When I first met Alyssa I've got pictures of her in blue jeans, bright shirts, and happy and smiling. Now the pictures I see are gloomy, dark and upset," says Saunders.

The girls met two years ago through their Cole County church.

At the time, Alyssa was living with her grandparents at a home next door to Elizabeth Olten's family.

Alyssa has spent more than half her life living with her grandparents.

Kim says in eighth or ninth grade, she started noticing Alyssa change, becoming more destructive.

A similar claim was echoed in the courtroom Wednesday.

A witness said when Alyssa was in eighth grade, she tried to kill herself by cutting her wrists.

Something Kim knew about.

"One night, I was staying at her house and she came out and she said she liked the feeling of blood on her hands when she cut her wrists because she said it made her feel better," says Kim.

Alyssa spent ten days at the Mid-Missouri Mental Health Center in Columbia for the suicide attempt.

When she was released, she was put on Prozac and the A and B student started regular counseling in school and at home with a national treatment center called Pathways, according to testimony.

In court documents, counselors describe Alyssa as "gifted", "clever" and someone with a "high IQ" who was "bored at school".

They also tell a story of supportive grandparents who would take away privileges when Alyssa would get in trouble.

"Her grandma tried to do everything to take care of her, let her know people love her," says Kim.

But Kim also says its love that Alyssa never thought she had.

"She always told me how much she wanted a mom and dad and she just felt alone."

Alyssa's mother didn't take care of her; we found her father is serving ten years in prison on assault charges.

Kim tells me she thinks that this feeling of abandonment is what made Alyssa spiral out of control.

ABC 17 News found this video posted by Alyssa on her You-Tube account a year ago where she touches an electric fence and then encourages her younger twin brothers to do the same.

That video which also lists her hobby as "killing people" has since been removed from the internet.

And we found tweets that post her feelings years ago, all the way up to just a few days before the alleged murder saying "bad decisions make great stories" and "this is all I want in life, a reason for all that pain".

The tweets have since been deleted.

And even with these signs of depression and two years of treatment, therapists note in their reports that they couldn't pinpoint what may have possibly caused such a heinous crime.

Neither could her best friend.

"When I heard about it, I teared up because that was my best friend. She was really close to me. She meant a lot to me, but I never thought Alyssa would do something like that.

And what scares her more?

Kim says it could have been her.

It's a feeling shared by other students at Jefferson City High School.

"I feel weird that I know her. I'm glad I didn't know her recently. It could have been me, it could have been any of us," says Jefferson City High School student Cierra Seaman.

But prosecutors say instead it was Elizabeth Olten, a nine year old girl, whose family says loved caring for animals.

Alyssa's friend Kim says she just wants to see Alyssa get help.

For now, Alyssa is in Cole County custody.

We talked to Sheriff Greg White and he tells us they will do everything they can to protect Alyssa while she is behind bars.

Alyssa's grandparents, along with her mother were at today's court hearing, but no one wanted to talk to us.

http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=15503&author=Brynn Gingras&category=Investigation&franchise=&county=Cole&city=69&partner=
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.