March 19, 2024, 01:08:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574181 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 19, 2009, 02:38:55 PM »

Patrica "charlie" "trish" Rhodes aka SmoothCriminal aka juggalette4L wif AlyssaApocal and Papa Darryl Rhodes have been added to the KOMU video.  They start about 1/2 way. 

Smooth Criminal moved to MO last year
First person she met was Alyssa
Met her at Simonsen 9th Grade Centre
"she was a really good person, one of the nicest people I know"   

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/07ae129e-80ce-0971-0113-e864f8522814

I would hate to think what Trish would consider a bad person.

I can't get this video to work.. anyone else?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: November 19, 2009, 02:40:52 PM »

Here is a theory, in an earlier post, some had posted: 
Richardson said that he cannot tell us if Olten’s body was found in only one of those holes.

Then someone else posted:
I think I have mentioned my DH works for the State of MO and is often in Jeff City.  Well, he was there on Monday and the 'word' is the stabbing was than just stabbing and when the details comes out it will be shocking to all......especially since it was a 15 yo who committed this horrible crime.

Do you think Elizabeth's body was dismembered and placed in BOTH graves?

I don't. It is very difficult to dismember a body. And very, very messy.

I don't because it would take too long... she wouldn't have been finished... JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 19, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »

I'm looking through myspaces.

does anyone have the "purported" initials of Alyssa's "purported" boyrfirned?

I've seen a couple posts that have RP (turn out to be her new uncle), BN...but haven't seen anything that says fact...

I still don't know, unless NORTHERN has an idea she would like to share.

I found an ex but not the person who I am sure was the current.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: November 19, 2009, 02:41:07 PM »

and have to add:  after Jessica, and Shasta and Dylan, and more since - nothing will surprise me.  Break my heart, though.

Somer, Caylee, Nevaeh, Sandra, Robert, Shaniya, Tori, Jada, Alex......and all heart breaking. 

and to think that these are just the last 12 months - unbelieveable...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: November 19, 2009, 02:43:10 PM »

I've seen a couple posts that have RP (turn out to be her new uncle), BN...but haven't seen anything that says fact...

a Chris S. caught my eye, but I can't tell if he was a BF or just a close friend.

Anyway, here's another pic:

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: November 19, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »

Patrica "charlie" "trish" Rhodes aka SmoothCriminal aka juggalette4L wif AlyssaApocal and Papa Darryl Rhodes have been added to the KOMU video.  They start about 1/2 way. 

Smooth Criminal moved to MO last year
First person she met was Alyssa
Met her at Simonsen 9th Grade Centre
"she was a really good person, one of the nicest people I know"   

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/07ae129e-80ce-0971-0113-e864f8522814

I would hate to think what Trish would consider a bad person.

I can't get this video to work.. anyone else?

I just tried it again and clicked on the centre of the video player and it worked.  It did take a bit to work but it did work.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 19, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »

a Chris S. caught my eye, but I can't tell if he was a BF or just a close friend.

shoot - didn't do it right.

here it is sideways:

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: November 19, 2009, 02:46:42 PM »

New Footnote:

A previous version of this story referenced Alyssa Bustamante being admitted to Hawthorn Children's Psychiatric Hospital on Wednesday, Oct. 21, that date was referenced during court testimony; however, juvenile court officials clarified that date to Saturday, Oct. 24.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=379297
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: November 19, 2009, 02:47:05 PM »

Has anyone seen a picture of the grandparents? They were in court yesterday, so why are there no pictures of them arriving or leaving?

I am also a bit surprised not to see pictures of Elizabeth's family yesterday.

The lack of pictures is very odd to me. I think OK the press is respecting the family....but come on...we know the press is not that respectful.

Something is just not right but I don't know what it is.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: November 19, 2009, 02:48:55 PM »

Right side up

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: November 19, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »

Has anyone seen a picture of the grandparents? They were in court yesterday, so why are there no pictures of them arriving or leaving?

The lack of pictures is very odd to me. I think OK the press is respecting the family....but come on...we know the press is not that respectful.

One of the videos from last night did show the Olten family.  They were in pink T-shirts getting into a vehicle  after the hearing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #511 on: November 19, 2009, 02:50:13 PM »

New Footnote:

A previous version of this story referenced Alyssa Bustamante being admitted to Hawthorn Children's Psychiatric Hospital on Wednesday, Oct. 21, that date was referenced during court testimony; however, juvenile court officials clarified that date to Saturday, Oct. 24.

So with that error now being taken care of, and that was quite a big error, perhaps the grandparents were helping LE not hindering anything.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: November 19, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »

New Footnote:

<Snipped>

Saturday, Oct. 24

Bustamante was taken to a Hawthorn's Children's Psychiatric Hospital to be evaluated and monitored. Court officials said they took her to the hospital because Bustamante made statements about harming herself.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: November 19, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »

New Footnote:

So with that error now being taken care of, and that was quite a big error, perhaps the grandparents were helping LE not hindering anything.

yes, that changes a lot.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: November 19, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »

shoot - didn't do it right.

here it is sideways:

Are those bruises on the monsters arm?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 19, 2009, 02:57:27 PM »

New Footnote:

Saturday, Oct. 24

Bustamante was taken to a Hawthorn's Children's Psychiatric Hospital to be evaluated and monitored. Court officials said they took her to the hospital because Bustamante made statements about harming herself.

I am really glad to read this...I really hated to think the GP's took that Wednesday.  I know I am in the minority and that's OK, but I do not believe the GP's knew anything that night. I do think one of the other children might have found something A wrote and took it to the GP's and the GP's made sure the LE got it. I could be wrong I know.......but I think the GP's were doing the best they could......I don;t think they would have protected her if they knew or even thought she had done this horrible deed.

I know I could come into my house covered in blood and no one would know unless they were standing at the door...I could slip into the basement, clean up and change clothes and no one would be the wiser.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: November 19, 2009, 02:59:15 PM »

One of the videos from last night did show the Olten family.  They were in pink T-shirts getting into a vehicle  after the hearing.

thanks NR...I must have missed it....anyone know where I can find it??  Anyone seen anything of the GP's or the mother of A??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 19, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

looks so to me

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: November 19, 2009, 03:01:56 PM »

OK BACK THE TRUCK UP!!!  Let's take a close look at what is said in this interview with Trisha "Charlie" Rhodes:

First, the reporter quotes Trisha as describing Alyssa as "a friendly, average girl".
Trisha goes on to say, "Like, when I heard this, I couldn't believe it because she's such a good person.  She never seemed like she'd hide anything from anybody....I couldn't believe that she would do something like that."

Trisha's father states about his daughter, "She knew that Alyssa had the desire to want the experience of killing somebody, but she didn't believe that she had any, made any plans or anything like that."

Sooooo, what Trisha is saying is that a "friendly, average girl" has the desire to kill somebody??  That a "good person" wants to experience killing somebody??  And, just curious here, but since Alyssa wasn't the kind to "hide anything from anybody", are we to assume she shouted this "desire" from the rooftops for the world to hear?? 

Trisha's father is a real piece of work too.  I mean that little snippet from him speaks VOLUMES about Smooth Criminal's MS activity, doesn't it?  He is so flippant about the fact that, yeah, so Alyssa wanted to kill somebody and told his daughter all about it but hey man, ya know, kids will be kids....

This interview took place either yesterday or today in the morning (when they show Trisha's cell phone, it says 9:33am).  So this rockstar of a dad takes his loser daughter (nice nose ring, btw) out of school where she is then interviewed singing the praises about the positive character of an admitted murderer???  Are you freaking kidding me??  (There's not a monkey icon available that can accurately represent my feelings here....)

Let's not forget that Trisha/Charlie/Smooth Criminal is also the co-author of another LOVELY MS page: http://www.myspace.com/fuckinpurpleunicorns

Be my guest!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 19, 2009, 03:05:18 PM »

looks so to me

Yup
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.