March 18, 2024, 11:17:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574163 times)
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: November 19, 2009, 03:09:07 PM »

OK BACK THE TRUCK UP!!!  Let's take a close look at what is said in this interview with Trisha "Charlie" Rhodes:

First, the reporter quotes Trisha as describing Alyssa as "a friendly, average girl".
Trisha goes on to say, "Like, when I heard this, I couldn't believe it because she's such a good person.  She never seemed like she'd hide anything from anybody....I couldn't believe that she would do something like that."

Trisha's father states about his daughter, "She knew that Alyssa had the desire to want the experience of killing somebody, but she didn't believe that she had any, made any plans or anything like that."

Sooooo, what Trisha is saying is that a "friendly, average girl" has the desire to kill somebody??  That a "good person" wants to experience killing somebody??  And, just curious here, but since Alyssa wasn't the kind to "hide anything from anybody", are we to assume she shouted this "desire" from the rooftops for the world to hear?? 

Trisha's father is a real piece of work too.  I mean that little snippet from him speaks VOLUMES about Smooth Criminal's MS activity, doesn't it?  He is so flippant about the fact that, yeah, so Alyssa wanted to kill somebody and told his daughter all about it but hey man, ya know, kids will be kids....

This interview took place either yesterday or today in the morning (when they show Trisha's cell phone, it says 9:33am).  So this rockstar of a dad takes his loser daughter (nice lip ring, btw) out of school where she is then interviewed singing the praises about the positive character of an admitted murderer???  Are you freaking kidding me??  (There's not a monkey icon available that can accurately represent my feelings here....)

Let's not forget that Trisha/Charlie/Smooth Criminal is also the co-author of another LOVELY MS page: http://www.myspace.com/fuckinpurpleunicorns

---->  edited by me to say LIP ring (not nose ring...sorry!)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: November 19, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »

Hello Monkeys, this is OT and I appoligize for asking here, but this seems to be where everybody is,,,,,,I wanted to ask for advise to what I should do....I know a 15 year old boy who robbed a lady yesterday and right now Im having a conversation with this boys brother and he is telling me where he thinks the boy is running to...should I call LE and tell them what he is saying??

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: November 19, 2009, 03:10:09 PM »

Here is a theory, in an earlier post, some had posted: 
Richardson said that he cannot tell us if Olten’s body was found in only one of those holes.

Then someone else posted:
I think I have mentioned my DH works for the State of MO and is often in Jeff City.  Well, he was there on Monday and the 'word' is the stabbing was than just stabbing and when the details comes out it will be shocking to all......especially since it was a 15 yo who committed this horrible crime.

Do you think Elizabeth's body was dismembered and placed in BOTH graves?

I don't. It is very difficult to dismember a body. And very, very messy.
I don't think so either, I think if that would've happened....it would've been included in her other charges. JMHO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: November 19, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »

Has anyone seen a picture of the grandparents? They were in court yesterday, so why are there no pictures of them arriving or leaving?

I am also a bit surprised not to see pictures of Elizabeth's family yesterday.

The lack of pictures is very odd to me. I think OK the press is respecting the family....but come on...we know the press is not that respectful.

Something is just not right but I don't know what it is.

One of the videos from last night did show the Olten family.  They were in pink T-shirts getting into a vehicle  after the hearing.

But none so far of the Brookes, or the mother, Right?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: November 19, 2009, 03:12:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys, this is OT and I appoligize for asking here, but this seems to be where everybody is,,,,,,I wanted to ask for advise to what I should do....I know a 15 year old boy who robbed a lady yesterday and right now Im having a conversation with this boys brother and he is telling me where he thinks the boy is running to...should I call LE and tell them what he is saying??

definitely yes, IMO.  We can only be responsible for what you know, but once we know something, we are definitely responsible for what we do with the information.  (if that makes sense)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 19, 2009, 03:12:28 PM »

Here is a theory, in an earlier post, some had posted: 
Richardson said that he cannot tell us if Olten’s body was found in only one of those holes.

Then someone else posted:
I think I have mentioned my DH works for the State of MO and is often in Jeff City.  Well, he was there on Monday and the 'word' is the stabbing was than just stabbing and when the details comes out it will be shocking to all......especially since it was a 15 yo who committed this horrible crime.

Do you think Elizabeth's body was dismembered and placed in BOTH graves?

I don't. It is very difficult to dismember a body. And very, very messy.
I don't think so either, I think if that would've happened....it would've been included in her other charges. JMHO

I am thinking more of sexual body parts or organs.  Not dismemberment. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: November 19, 2009, 03:12:31 PM »

Well that was quite the error on when she was admitted to the psych joint, eh?  Somewhat relieving to know the g'parents didn't hightail it to SL with her that night.

Man, she looks like the devil in that last pic in the car.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 19, 2009, 03:13:22 PM »

Why on earth would you be on the thread asking this??

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: November 19, 2009, 03:13:40 PM »

Without a doubt you should call LE.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 19, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »

I would in your position. I think we have seen what not getting involved can lead to. I hope the woman he robbed is OK.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: November 19, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »

definitely yes, IMO.  We can only be responsible for what you know, but once we know something, we are definitely responsible for what we do with the information.  (if that makes sense)

AACK...let me try that again (it DIDNT make sense!):
What I meant to say is that we can't blame ourselves for stuff we have no knowledge of.  But if we DO know about something, it is our responsibility to make sure we do the right thing with the information.
OK, that's a little better...shhheeesssh!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 19, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »

I think I just explained that question, I apoligized for asking here but just wanted to see if I would be doing the right thing in others opinion...I was not gonna mention anymore about it....just wanted other monkeys opinion on it...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 19, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »

Fanny.....IM made it clear why she was asking it here.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: November 19, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »

Well that was quite the error on when she was admitted to the psych joint, eh?  Somewhat relieving to know the g'parents didn't hightail it to SL with her that night.

Man, she looks like the devil in that last pic in the car.   

Yes, and for my two cents, it looked like there were bruises on her knuckles too.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #534 on: November 19, 2009, 03:18:42 PM »

Ok - here are my thoughts on the grandparents whisking her off to a mental hospital - they are IMO only.  It would be hard to imagine your child/grandchild doing such a horrible thing. I do not think that Alyssa came home covered with blood - I suspect she came home and sneaked in. She dug the graves and was into the violent scene so she knew it would be messy and had the foresight to plan for the clean up. I am sure that the GP new that she was up to something - just not what exactly she was up to. I am not defending them - but what the he!! do you do with a kid that scares you to death and you know (even if you will not admit it) had something to do with a missing little girl? Will you be next on her list of kills?

I am sure these grandparents were at a complete loss - torn between the horror of what they suspected and the instinctual need to protect your children. What we do not know is if they called her psychiatrist/therapist and were told to take her to the hospital. How many of us, truth be told, would not do exactly what a doctor told us in the horror and fear these people must have felt?  They knew there was no way to undo whatever had been done - it was all about protecting them and theres.

I know from personal experience that when your child does a terrible thing, you can not think straight - my hubby would personally string up anyone that hurt his kids - but when it was his kid that did a terrible thing he lost perspective. He just operated from what outside people told him to do. it is a lot like post traumatic fog.

This in NO WAY excuses the scum for what she did to Elizabeth. It in NO WAY excuses what the grandparents did by "hiding" her and not helping in the investigation. It is just a look from the other side. Personally, I do not know what I would do if it was my kid. I would like to think I would do the right thing - but until I am there I do not know.

I am glad that you said all that in a way everyone could understand.  I tried to say that earlier but you did a much better job of making it comprehendible.   

I think they were totally into excusing her and enabling her, and this was not the first time. JMO

You could be exactly right Fannie - I am not sure what to think at this point.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: November 19, 2009, 03:18:57 PM »

It wasn't IM and she should have been on the phone with LE instead of blogging about it. jmo

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: November 19, 2009, 03:19:24 PM »

I think I just explained that question, I apoligized for asking here but just wanted to see if I would be doing the right thing in others opinion...I was not gonna mention anymore about it....just wanted other monkeys opinion on it...

IM...I am glad you asked here.....and I will be very interested in hearing the follow up.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: November 19, 2009, 03:20:44 PM »

Why would you even HAVE to ask what to do??? You have been on these threads and see what happens when no one does anything.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 19, 2009, 03:20:48 PM »

Has anyone seen a picture of the grandparents? They were in court yesterday, so why are there no pictures of them arriving or leaving?

I am also a bit surprised not to see pictures of Elizabeth's family yesterday.

The lack of pictures is very odd to me. I think OK the press is respecting the family....but come on...we know the press is not that respectful.

Something is just not right but I don't know what it is.

One of the videos from last night did show the Olten family.  They were in pink T-shirts getting into a vehicle  after the hearing.

But none so far of the Brookes, or the mother, Right?

Not yet.  Just going through vidoes.  Darryl Rhodes appears on this one as well.   

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/70376722.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 19, 2009, 03:24:29 PM »

It wasn't IM and she should have been on the phone with LE instead of blogging about it. jmo

right not IM......but HH...sorry IM...but there was still no need to reply in that manner. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.