March 18, 2024, 09:32:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574155 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: November 19, 2009, 04:08:25 PM »

Found the video that shows the Olten Family leaving the hearing!     

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-elizabeth-olten-murder-suspect-111809,0,4511840.story

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: November 19, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 19, 2009, 04:14:27 PM »

kind of random, but I was looking at Smooth Criminal's latest MS about being a Juggalette 4 life with AlyssaApocal so I was googling around and found this...

http://alyssa-apocalypse.deviantart.com/

Do any of you think this is Alyssa B?  Kind of looks like her but Lord, all the eye liner and hair in the face and they all start looking alike to me after a while!   

Don't think it is the Monster.  This one has an email address that matches up with the following myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/alyssa_apoc

This one is a Sagittarius and the Monster's Birthday is in Jan. 

After checking out that MS, the similarities are EERIE...she even "goes to Jefferson"!  Must be another Jefferson.  Crazy.

The similarities are eerie but it is not her.  This one goes to Jefferson in Chicago.  Here is her twitter http://twitter.com/alyssa_apoc .  She also lists her birthday which does not match the Monster's. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: November 19, 2009, 04:17:00 PM »

New Footnote:

A previous version of this story referenced Alyssa Bustamante being admitted to Hawthorn Children's Psychiatric Hospital on Wednesday, Oct. 21, that date was referenced during court testimony; however, juvenile court officials clarified that date to Saturday, Oct. 24.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=379297

Saturday, Oct. 24

Bustamante was taken to a Hawthorn's Children's Psychiatric Hospital to be evaluated and monitored. Court officials said they took her to the hospital because Bustamante made statements about harming herself.

I am really glad to read this...I really hated to think the GP's took that Wednesday.  I know I am in the minority and that's OK, but I do not believe the GP's knew anything that night. I do think one of the other children might have found something A wrote and took it to the GP's and the GP's made sure the LE got it. I could be wrong I know.......but I think the GP's were doing the best they could......I don;t think they would have protected her if they knew or even thought she had done this horrible deed.

I know I could come into my house covered in blood and no one would know unless they were standing at the door...I could slip into the basement, clean up and change clothes and no one would be the wiser.
I feel the same way that you do Sunny. They would not have been getting her help, if they didn't care, under the circumstances I believe they were doing the best they could.
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: November 19, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »

Thanks!  And for the record, I wanna be NorthernRose when I grow up!!!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 19, 2009, 04:18:07 PM »

So we received a clarification on the article that the grandparents did NOT take her to a mental hospital the night Elizabeth was killed.  This still leaves the question, why did she have an unexcused absence from school the next day ?  The principle testified that the Thursday was her only unexcused absence.  I know here the schools have an automated phone system that calls the parents if the child is not in school and has not called in.  The grandparents would have known she was missing from school Thursday?  Where was she?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: November 19, 2009, 04:18:26 PM »

Thank you Sunny, I just called LE and and officer is on his way here to read the text messages that the brother has been sending me all day.....Im sorry , maybe I shouldnt have brought it up, but these two boys are someone  I have known all their lives and I just had doubts about what I was about to do.....Thanks for answering all those that did...I have called LE and they are on the way here now....it ws a hard decission but I made it!

HH...good for you. I think you did the right thing. Please keep us posted.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 19, 2009, 04:18:49 PM »

You may want to re-think that!  LOL 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: November 19, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »

kind of random, but I was looking at Smooth Criminal's latest MS about being a Juggalette 4 life with AlyssaApocal so I was googling around and found this...

Do any of you think this is Alyssa B?  Kind of looks like her but Lord, all the eye liner and hair in the face and they all start looking alike to me after a while!   

Don't think it is the Monster.  This one has an email address that matches up with the following myspace page

WOW.....thanks NR....I sure thought it was AB....those are dead eyes too

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: November 19, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »

So we received a clarification on the article that the grandparents did NOT take her to a mental hospital the night Elizabeth was killed.  This still leaves the question, why did she have an unexcused absence from school the next day ?  The principle testified that the Thursday was her only unexcused absence.  I know here the schools have an automated phone system that calls the parents if the child is not in school and has not called in.  The grandparents would have known she was missing from school Thursday?  Where was she?

Exactly.  Guess we can take the "skipped school with bf" and put it back in the black......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 19, 2009, 04:21:19 PM »

Found the video that shows the Olten Family leaving the hearing!     

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-elizabeth-olten-murder-suspect-111809,0,4511840.story

Thanks NR...you are amazing.  God Bless these people for having the strength they do and the love for Elizabeth.......different as night and day to the Anthony's.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: November 19, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »

she is pretty darn amazing. I said earlier of anything ever happened to me I would want her on my case for sure!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 19, 2009, 04:24:03 PM »

I know what you mean.  I scares me how many could be walking around out there listening to this story and getting ideas.  What ever happened to kids dressing in nice gingham print carrying wicker baskets with their lunches to school?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 19, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »

Hello Monkeys, this is OT and I appoligize for asking here, but this seems to be where everybody is,,,,,,I wanted to ask for advise to what I should do....I know a 15 year old boy who robbed a lady yesterday and right now Im having a conversation with this boys brother and he is telling me where he thinks the boy is running to...should I call LE and tell them what he is saying??

What about this 15yr old kids parents?  Short answer is yes, I would tell LE if you know he did indeed rob someone.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 19, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »

I don;t know...but I'll bet we will find out

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 19, 2009, 04:25:33 PM »

Yup.  I wonder if she gave him any hints as to what she did or if she just kissed him harder?

Exactly.  Guess we can take the "skipped school with bf" and put it back in the black......
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 19, 2009, 04:26:06 PM »

Thank you Sunny, I just called LE and and officer is on his way here to read the text messages that the brother has been sending me all day.....Im sorry , maybe I shouldnt have brought it up, but these two boys are someone  I have known all their lives and I just had doubts about what I was about to do.....Thanks for answering all those that did...I have called LE and they are on the way here now....it ws a hard decission but I made it!

HH...good for you. I think you did the right thing. Please keep us posted.
Thank You, but I dont feel real good right now, The woman the boy robbed turned out to be 88 years old and they didnt have any contact with her ThankGod, LE just told me that they turned her power off at the outside switch and when she went outside to see what was wrong they snuck in the back door and stole her purse among other things, now the 15 year old is on the run and they are looking for him, I gave them alot of info and maybe they will get him soon, Im so sorry to briing this here and will not speak of it again here in Elizabeths thread...I was just overwought I guess.....sorry again.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 19, 2009, 04:26:46 PM »

she is pretty darn amazing. I said earlier of anything ever happened to me I would want her on my case for sure!!!

Awwww thanks.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 19, 2009, 04:30:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys, this is OT and I appoligize for asking here, but this seems to be where everybody is,,,,,,I wanted to ask for advise to what I should do....I know a 15 year old boy who robbed a lady yesterday and right now Im having a conversation with this boys brother and he is telling me where he thinks the boy is running to...should I call LE and tell them what he is saying??

What about this 15yr old kids parents?  Short answer is yes, I would tell LE if you know he did indeed rob someone.
his father is dead and his Mother doesnt pay him any attention, the older brother that has been texting me just said the 15 year old has not been home in 5 days......LE just left here as I tected the boy while they were here reading it themselves and found out that 3 were involved and now they know who all three were.....its done....they say they will be back to talk to me later so, well anyway....I hate this, but what he did was not right and maybe they can do something with him before he does something else even worse then this..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 19, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »

I know what you mean.  I scares me how many could be walking around out there listening to this story and getting ideas.  What ever happened to kids dressing in nice gingham print carrying wicker baskets with their lunches to school?

I wonder how many parents out there have no idea what their kids are posting on all the social networking sites. I do know if my kid had ever comes how looking the way some of these kids look, talk, act, etc., he would have been wearing false teeth at a very early age besides having no rear end to hold up his pants    I know kids go thru 'stages' but our world has let the stages get out of hand and we need to take control back. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.