March 18, 2024, 09:09:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574148 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »

Grandma did run a daycare:

Kidz School Finder - Search Jefferson City Missouri Preschools ...
Karen Brooke Lomo Dr Jefferson City, Mo (573) XXX-XXXX

www.kidzschoolfinder.com/Jeffersoncitymopreschools.htm

And now I will say it. If Karen Brooke took Alyssa and her brothers and their half sister to raise, she had no business tending to somebody else's children and leaving these children so unsupervised. She knew there was a problem with Alyssa, and in the YouTubes and MySpace and other videos, we could see that they were unsupervised a lot of the time in very dangerous activities. Her husband had a pretty good job, so was it necessary for this to have happened? There was also another grown daughter (and her new husband!) in the house. It doesn't look to me, by what we found, that she was much help in watching their activities. 

Sorry, but I have been sitting on my hand for too long, and I have fire coming out my ears. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »

JEFFERSON CITY — A judge has entered a not-guilty plea on behalf of a 15-year-old-girl charged as an adult in the strangulation and stabbing death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten.

Alyssa Bustamante appeared briefly before a Cole County judge Wednesday, just hours after she had been certified to stand trial as an adult in the Oct. 21 slaying.

Bustamante is charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action and could face life in prison without parole if convicted.

She sat shackled with her hands at her waist, expressionless except for a hard swallow as the judge read the charges to her.

On Wednesday, a Missouri grand jury indicted Bustamante on a charge first-degree murder in slaying of Elizabeth Olten.

The grand jury indictment accuses Bustamante of killing Elizabeth Olten by strangling her, cutting her throat and stabbing her on Oct. 21 — the day Elizabeth went missing.

A police officer testified earlier that a 15-year-old girl told investigators she killed a 9-year-old neighbor because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone, and a judge ruled the teen should stand trial as an adult.

Police testified that Elizabeth Olten did nothing to provoke the attack against her, and the teenage suspect led authorities to the girl's body after they questioned her.

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2009/11/18/mo-teen-be-tried-adult-death-girl-9/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »

wow.  she does not look so small in that last picture.  I thought Elizabeth was 60 pds?  I've always thought some people who do these things must have super human strength when committing the acts they do.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2009, 03:03:57 PM »

Not-guilty plea for 15-year-old in Mo. slaying of 9-year-old

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — A judge has entered a not-guilty plea on behalf of a 15-year-old-girl charged as an adult in the strangulation and stabbing death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten.

Alyssa Bustamante appeared briefly before a Cole County judge today, just hours after she had been certified to stand trial as an adult in the Oct. 21 slaying.

Bustamante is charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action and could face life in prison without parole if convicted.

She sat shackled with her hands at her waist, expressionless except for a hard swallow as the judge read the charges to her.

Earlier Wednesday, a police officer testified that Bustamante had confessed to killing Elizabeth because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/20091118not-guilty_plea_for_15-year-old_in_mo_slaying_of_9-year-old/srvc=home&position=recent

Looks like it has finally hit the national news.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2009, 03:05:27 PM »

I would like to know who the second grave was dig for ?

I wonder if they were in two different area's or dug out next to each other? 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »

http://www.ksdk.com/news/pdfs/bustamanteindictment.pdf

The indictment

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »

And now I will say it. If Karen Brooke took Alyssa and her brothers and their half sister to raise, she had no business tending to somebody else's children and leaving these children so unsupervised. She knew there was a problem with Alyssa, and in the YouTubes and MySpace and other videos, we could see that they were unsupervised a lot of the time in very dangerous activities. Her husband had a pretty good job, so was it necessary for this to have happened? There was also another grown daughter (and her new husband!) in the house. It doesn't look to me, by what we found, that she was much help in watching their activities. 

Sorry, but I have been sitting on my hand for too long, and I have fire coming out my ears. 

Bustamante had been in care of her grandmother, Karen Brooke, since 2001, and Cook said her life at home was normal and structured.  She did chores and earned an allowance, and had no abnormal confrontations with her siblings.      

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/07ae129e-80ce-0971-0113-e864f8522814
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1tw6pGZ0A&feature=youtube_gdata

One of her old youtube vids has been reposted
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »

I would like to know who the second grave was dig for ?

I wonder if they were in two different area's or dug out next to each other? 

I don't know. But if she went through with the murder of one, she surely had her eye on her next victim. I have any opinion, but I will not say. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »

Thanks! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »

Judge enters not-guilty plea on behlaf of Bustamante

A judge has entered a not-guilty plea on behalf of a 15-year-old-girl charged as an adult in the strangulation and stabbing death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten because she did not have a lawyer present.

Alyssa Bustamante appeared briefly before a Cole County judge, just hours after she had been certified to stand trial as an adult in Olten’s murder.

There were no cameras allowed in the court room because Bustamante did not have a lawyer present.

Bustamante was assigned a public defender by the judge.

A grand jury handed down two indictments. Bustamante was indicted for first-degree murder and armed criminal action and could face life in prison without parole if convicted.

Earlier Wednesday, a police officer testified that Bustamante had confessed to killing Elizabeth because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=379026
missbrandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2009, 03:16:45 PM »

Ok i may not be that smart when it comes to this court stuff, but what i don't get is how can someone say "not guilty" when there is evidence saying that this was basically planned by Alyssa. I just don't understand andone want to help[ me ou t???
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2009, 03:17:03 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Her family did not know about all her internet activity IMO.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:40:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

Judge enters not-guilty plea on behlaf of Bustamante

A judge has entered a not-guilty plea on behalf of a 15-year-old-girl charged as an adult in the strangulation and stabbing death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten because she did not have a lawyer present.

Alyssa Bustamante appeared briefly before a Cole County judge, just hours after she had been certified to stand trial as an adult in Olten’s murder.

There were no cameras allowed in the court room because Bustamante did not have a lawyer present.

Bustamante was assigned a public defender by the judge.

A grand jury handed down two indictments. Bustamante was indicted for first-degree murder and armed criminal action and could face life in prison without parole if convicted.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=379026

I HOPE LE there does shackes and cuffs like LE from my hometown, they "accidently" SLAM them TIGHT on the wrist... I dont know from personal experience, but have heard from many others.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2009, 03:20:21 PM »

Jodibug 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliophile 

Mental health services being what they are in Missouri, my bet is this "nearly daily" evaluation was a once a week visit to a therapist and then through her church or school

No, her attorney said that the Pathway's center sent a counselor to her house most days after school. He said they would discuss everything right down to what was being cooked for dinner, and that the grandmother and rest of the family were very involved and supportive of her counseling.
 (From WS, she was in the courtroom)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2009, 03:20:29 PM »

I am hoping that with her name being released, people who grabbed Alyssa's stuff off the net before it was scrubbed clean, will now be reposting it .
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »

Jodibug 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliophile 

Mental health services being what they are in Missouri, my bet is this "nearly daily" evaluation was a once a week visit to a therapist and then through her church or school

No, her attorney said that the Pathway's center sent a counselor to her house most days after school. He said they would discuss everything right down to what was being cooked for dinner, and that the grandmother and rest of the family were very involved and supportive of her counseling.
 (From WS, she was in the courtroom)

Thanks. So she had good grades, was good at deceiving the counsellor, and had this all planned out.  There is no way they can say she did not know what she was doing.  This was planned in spades. 
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2009, 03:23:23 PM »

I am hoping that with her name being released, people who grabbed Alyssa's stuff off the net before it was scrubbed clean, will now be reposting it .
http://www.youtube.com/user/Archivist2001#p/u/3/JAIJ5VUCc5U

this youtube user posted all of her original videos
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »

I had never seen this video... thanks for posting this.  Even in this one, she is wanting her brothers to get hurt.... she obvioulsy likes seeing people in pain.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2009, 03:27:46 PM »

Ok i may not be that smart when it comes to this court stuff, but what i don't get is how can someone say "not guilty" when there is evidence saying that this was basically planned by Alyssa. I just don't understand andone want to help[ me ou t???

It is just routinely done to go forward with trial. They hope there will be some kind of evidence to get the off the hook brought up at trial. That is my non-leagleeze (sp?) version.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.