March 28, 2024, 11:36:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574831 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: November 19, 2009, 05:33:48 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:11:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: November 19, 2009, 05:41:17 PM »

Lawyer entered and is trying to get her to a nut house and out of jail.....how nice.....gag:

Docket Entry: Entry of Appearance Filed 

Docket Entry: Motion Filed 
Text:  Motion for Immediate Hospitalization and Treatment Pursuant to Section 552.050 RSMo. 
Filing Party:  KING , JAN 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 19, 2009, 05:46:46 PM »

Lawyer entered and is trying to get her to a nut house and out of jail.....how nice.....gag:

Text:  Motion for Immediate Hospitalization and Treatment Pursuant to Section 552.050 RSMo. 

Super hope that one doesn't fly!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: November 19, 2009, 05:58:21 PM »

552.050. 1. If the chief administrative officer of any correctional facility has reasonable cause to believe that any offender needs care in a mental hospital, he shall so certify to the division of classification and treatment, which shall then transfer the offender to a state mental hospital for custody, care and treatment. The hospital may detain and treat the offender for a period of time not to exceed ninety-six hours. At the expiration of the ninety-six hours, the offender shall be returned to a correctional facility designated by the department of corrections unless the individual admits himself as a voluntary patient or the mental health coordinator or head of the facility files for involuntary detention and treatment pursuant to chapter 632, RSMo. The petition filed pursuant to section 632.330, RSMo, shall be filed in the court having probate jurisdiction over the mental health facility in which the offender is being detained. The offender shall have the rights afforded respondents in sections 632.330 and 632.335, RSMo, except that at the conclusion of the hearing on the petition the court may order the offender detained for a period of time not to exceed ninety days. At the expiration of the ninety-day commitment period ordered by the court, the offender may be detained and treated involuntarily for up to an additional one year under sections 632.355 and 632.360, RSMo.

THIS IS WHAT ATTORNEY IS REFERENCING

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: November 19, 2009, 06:00:46 PM »

HH, you definitely did the right thing contacting LE.  By the grace of God maybe this young man getting in trouble now will save him and others much heartache later.  That's a pretty serious crime they committed. . . drawing an older woman out of her house like that.  Really, really cruel of them.  I hope he gets the help he needs.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 19, 2009, 06:02:11 PM »

In the pictures I saw, the monster didn't have fingernails long enough to really do any damage to herself.  She's likely puttin' on to try to get herself into a psych facility rather than being in jail.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 19, 2009, 06:05:39 PM »

In the pictures I saw, the monster didn't have fingernails long enough to really do any damage to herself.  She's likely puttin' on to try to get herself into a psych facility rather than being in jail.

Yep!  I am pretty sure I read they have already cut her nails anyway. I have long nails but I am not going to see if I can cut myself with them   I'd break one for sure and then be pizzed at myself!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: November 19, 2009, 06:06:09 PM »

552.050. 1. If the chief administrative officer of any correctional facility has reasonable cause to believe that any offender needs care in a mental hospital, he shall so certify to the division of classification and treatment, which shall then transfer the offender to a state mental hospital for custody, care and treatment. The hospital may detain and treat the offender for a period of time not to exceed ninety-six hours. At the expiration of the ninety-six hours, the offender shall be returned to a correctional facility designated by the department of corrections unless the individual admits himself as a voluntary patient or the mental health coordinator or head of the facility files for involuntary detention and treatment pursuant to chapter 632, RSMo. The petition filed pursuant to section 632.330, RSMo, shall be filed in the court having probate jurisdiction over the mental health facility in which the offender is being detained. The offender shall have the rights afforded respondents in sections 632.330 and 632.335, RSMo, except that at the conclusion of the hearing on the petition the court may order the offender detained for a period of time not to exceed ninety days. At the expiration of the ninety-day commitment period ordered by the court, the offender may be detained and treated involuntarily for up to an additional one year under sections 632.355 and 632.360, RSMo.

THIS IS WHAT ATTORNEY IS REFERENCING

Thanks yourmom!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 19, 2009, 06:09:05 PM »

For those that would like to know why I was indecisive about calling LE on the 15 year old today, I have posted the reasons in Musings......Id like to hear any advice that anyone has on how to proceed.....Thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 19, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »

District 19
District Defender: Jan King
210 Adams Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
PHONE (573)
FAX (573)

http://www.publicdefender.mo.gov/about/offices_and_contacts.htm

Super hope that one doesn't fly!
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: November 19, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »

btw - re: the myspace for the f*ingpurpleunicorn owned by Trisha and her friend/lover Allie, Here is Allie's facebook and wouldn't you know it!  Not a Trisha nor a Charlie Rhodes to be found....

http://www.facebook.com/mrs.popasquat?ref=search&sid=531831730.619062670..1

Honestly Jill, that is some amazing undercover work!  How in the heck did you figure that out?????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: November 19, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »

NORTHERN ROSE, nanners.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: November 19, 2009, 06:59:20 PM »

For those that would like to know why I was indecisive about calling LE on the 15 year old today, I have posted the reasons in Musings......Id like to hear any advice that anyone has on how to proceed.....Thanks

Thanks HH I'll go over to Musings

Rest in Peace Caylee

TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: November 19, 2009, 07:13:16 PM »

btw - re: the myspace for the f*ingpurpleunicorn owned by Trisha and her friend/lover Allie, Here is Allie's facebook and wouldn't you know it!  Not a Trisha nor a Charlie Rhodes to be found....

http://www.facebook.com/mrs.popasquat?ref=search&sid=531831730.619062670..1

Honestly Jill, that is some amazing undercover work!  How in the heck did you figure that out?????
It could just mean she is not a fan of facebook lol It took me a while before I was converted too lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 19, 2009, 07:49:59 PM »

Night Monks....

Rest in Peace Caylee

MonaSuzy
Scared Monkey

Peace to All

« Reply #615 on: November 19, 2009, 07:53:10 PM »

kind of random, but I was looking at Smooth Criminal's latest MS about being a Juggalette 4 life with AlyssaApocal so I was googling around and found this...

http://alyssa-apocalypse.deviantart.com/

Do any of you think this is Alyssa B?  Kind of looks like her but Lord, all the eye liner and hair in the face and they all start looking alike to me after a while!   

Don't think it is the Monster.  This one has an email address that matches up with the following myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/alyssa_apoc

This one is a Sagittarius and the Monster's Birthday is in Jan. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: November 19, 2009, 07:58:13 PM »

kind of random, but I was looking at Smooth Criminal's latest MS about being a Juggalette 4 life with AlyssaApocal so I was googling around and found this...

Do any of you think this is Alyssa B?  Kind of looks like her but Lord, all the eye liner and hair in the face and they all start looking alike to me after a while!   

deviantid is definately her

This is not her.. There is a link to hit her up and it goes to this myspace

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: November 19, 2009, 07:59:24 PM »

Don't think it is the Monster.  This one has an email address that matches up with the following myspace page

This one is a Sagittarius and the Monster's Birthday is in Jan. 

Never mind... I am behind... LOL 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 19, 2009, 08:18:54 PM »

Attorney seeks mental health treatment for Mo. teen accused of killing 9-year-old girl

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — An attorney for Alyssa Bustamante is seeking to have her placed in a mental hospital while she faces a charge of murdering a 9-year-old mid-Missouri girl.

Online court records show that Bustamante's public defender filed a motion Thursday to have his 15-year-old client immediately hospitalized for mental health treatment.

Bustamante was indicted Wednesday as an adult on charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the Oct. 21 death of Elizabeth Olten.

Authorities say Bustamante confessed to digging two holes, then killing Elizabeth five days later. They say Bustamante later led them to Elizabeth's body in a wooded area near their homes in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/sns-ap-us--missouri-girlslain,0,7654138.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: November 19, 2009, 08:22:12 PM »

Slaying suspect said hobby was 'killing people'

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — On an Internet site, 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante listed her hobbies as "killing people" and "cutting." It may have sounded like a teenage exaggeration, but authorities say she fulfilled her words.

Even as new details emerge about the teenager charged with killing 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten, many facts about the crime continued to be kept secret Thursday — and may never be released by authorities unless Bustamante goes to trial for murder.

Bustamante, who had been in juvenile custody since leading police to Elizabeth's body Oct. 23, was certified Wednesday as an adult and indicted on charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action. She is accused of strangling Elizabeth, cutting her throat and stabbing her.

Online court records showed Thursday that a public defender assigned to represent Bustamante filed a motion seeking to have her placed in a state hospital for immediate mental health treatment.

On a YouTube profile viewed by The Associated Press, which has since been taken down, Bustamante listed her hobbies as "killing people" and "cutting." A year ago, Bustamante posted a video to the site in which she appears to intentionally shock herself on an electric fence near her home, then goads her two younger brothers into doing the same.

In court Wednesday, juvenile justice officials testified that Bustamante attempted to commit suicide in 2007 and had been receiving mental health treatment for depression and cutting herself.

A police officer testified that Bustamante confessed to digging two holes to be used as a grave, then killing Elizabeth five days later without provocation because she wanted to know what it felt like.

But repeated objections by Bustamante's juvenile justice attorney prevented the police officer from explaining why two holes were dug. Cole County prosecutor Mark Richardson also has declined to elaborate.

"I know that, but I cannot go into those details right now," Richardson said.

Asked if he could say whether Elizabeth's body was found in only one of those holes, Richardson paused for several seconds and again replied: "No, I can't tell you that right now."

Richardson similarly declined to explain what the sheriff meant when he said last month that the investigation was aided by "some written evidence." The Cole County sheriff's office did not immediately return a call Thursday.

Those kinds of details might normally be included in a probable cause statement from sheriff's deputies or police as a basis for a prosecutor to file charges. But in Bustamante's case, there is no probable cause statement in the court file, because she was instead indicted by a grand jury.

Greater details of the crime also are included in Bustamante's juvenile court records, but those will remain closed under state law, said Cole County Juvenile Court Administrator Michael County.

No further details are expected to emerge at a Dec. 7 status hearing in Bustamante's case. It could be months, maybe even a year, before a trial at which witnesses would be called to explain the details and circumstances of the crime. But no trial — or testimony — would occur if Bustamante were to plead guilty to a charge.

Although he did not rule it out, Richardson said he wasn't inclined to agree to a plea on a charge of anything less than first-degree murder, which carries a sentence of life in prison without parole.

"Because of the nature of the case, there is not a lot of room to enter into pleas," he said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j0daWk3sRLzLhXktLIXEETYccUTwD9C2TTJG0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.