March 18, 2024, 11:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574160 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: November 20, 2009, 11:38:48 AM »

She has been getting to see the state.  First Morgan county  now north to Fulton. 
LOL...that certainly wouldn't be my dream vacation. I would really like to know what that monster is thinking now. I kind of think she thought she was going to get away with this.

State hospitals are not known to be fun places....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: November 20, 2009, 11:47:56 AM »

She has been getting to see the state.  First Morgan county  now north to Fulton. 
LOL...that certainly wouldn't be my dream vacation. I would really like to know what that monster is thinking now. I kind of think she thought she was going to get away with this.

Actually I'm sort of confused...is the monster in a state facility or is she in jail? Last I heard she was in jail in another county.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: November 20, 2009, 11:51:05 AM »

I they can get a DR to say her mental state is not fit she may just get away with this.  The one article yesterday said she was exceptionally bright and sneaky.  That she worded things just the right way to get what she wanted.  The example was when her Grandparents thought she was going to the church for a youth function and she ended up in St. Louis for a concert.  My gut is telling me she is manipulating right now so she can get out of doing time in jail.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 20, 2009, 11:53:18 AM »

Actually I'm sort of confused...is the monster in a state facility or is she in jail? Last I heard she was in jail in another county.

She was moved from Morgan County Jail to Fulton State Hospital.  The articles are a page back.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 20, 2009, 11:54:30 AM »

I bet she is suffering from severe depression and anxiety, she KNOWS she is in trouble, if I were in here shoes, I'd be suffering from those too.  I think it is pathetic the way the worded it, so what, if she is anxious and sad, I mean, really!  I have a friend that works at that hospital, I have asked him to do some digging around.   

an angelic monkey
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: November 20, 2009, 12:00:56 PM »

I they can get a DR to say her mental state is not fit she may just get away with this.  The one article yesterday said she was exceptionally bright and sneaky.  That she worded things just the right way to get what she wanted.  The example was when her Grandparents thought she was going to the church for a youth function and she ended up in St. Louis for a concert.  My gut is telling me she is manipulating right now so she can get out of doing time in jail.
Oh I see thanks Northern. Yeah she seems to be very sneaky and seems to know how to work the system...but I think her luck is running out. She is going to find out that the world don't evolve around her.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #706 on: November 20, 2009, 12:04:58 PM »

I bet she is suffering from severe depression and anxiety, she KNOWS she is in trouble, if I were in here shoes, I'd be suffering from those too.  I think it is pathetic the way the worded it, so what, if she is anxious and sad, I mean, really!  I have a friend that works at that hospital, I have asked him to do some digging around.   

I hope that your friend knows that if he releases any information about a patient he will lose his job.

2 4 1
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: November 20, 2009, 12:17:34 PM »

He won't give me any information that would compromise his job or the case, and I wouldn't ask him too. I was wanting him to give me more information on the type of setting she is in and what the ins and outs of the mental game. 

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: November 20, 2009, 12:24:42 PM »

I hope that your friend knows that if he releases any information about a patient he will lose his job.

Sorry but I have to say this.........I am sure the employee is quite aware of his duties and an employee and also, I am sure the poster isn't meaning that they will ask for information that would compromise his job.  Seems obvious to me, but maybe no others.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #709 on: November 20, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »

That is an understatement, don't know what would be worse, jail or a state hospital.
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: November 20, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »

Sorry but I have to say this.........I am sure the employee is quite aware of his duties and an employee and also, I am sure the poster isn't meaning that they will ask for information that would compromise his job.  Seems obvious to me, but maybe no others.
I was thinking the same thing! u beat me to it lol 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 20, 2009, 01:04:37 PM »

Good night all! By the way Fannie Mae you would have enjoyed the JB show because Nancy really put her in her place. BAWAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm glad she did. I'll take your word for it!  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: November 20, 2009, 01:07:13 PM »

I am not aware of the modern day State Hospitals...someone posted which would be worse...what do yall think?? I am curious. I only know about the old time State Hospitals with shocking patients, etc but I can imagine it would be scary hearing people scream all day and being around looney people....

then again being in jail with scary, heartless killers... also, scary!

I would be having the WORST anxiety!!

Which is worse? What are modern day State Hospitals like?!

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 20, 2009, 01:08:22 PM »

Alyssa Bustamante: A Case Study in Why Not to Let Your Kids Go "Emo"?

The 15-year-old from outside Jefferson City is accused of digging a grave and then strangling and stabbing to death her nine-year-old neighbor because, according to police, Bustamante "wanted to know what it felt like" to kill someone.

Bustamante is clearly a f@cked up kid. She suffers depression, routinely cuts herself and tried to commit suicide two years ago. But did you also know that she is "emo"?

What is emo, you ask?

Thankfully we have Channel 5 (KSDK) to explain.
If you missed station's lead story last night on the definition and (possible perils) of the emo lifestyle, you missed some unbelievably earnest -- and unintentionally comedic -- reporting.

Check out the video clip after the jump...

VIDEO

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2009/11/alyssa_bustamante_a_case_study_in_why_not_to_let_your_kids_go_emo.php
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 20, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: November 20, 2009, 01:24:54 PM »

I am not aware of the modern day State Hospitals...someone posted which would be worse...what do yall think?? I am curious. I only know about the old time State Hospitals with shocking patients, etc but I can imagine it would be scary hearing people scream all day and being around looney people....

then again being in jail with scary, heartless killers... also, scary!

I would be having the WORST anxiety!!

Which is worse? What are modern day State Hospitals like?!

I guess Alyssa should have thought about that before taking a knife to Elizabeth after digging two holes. Her life was so terrible at home so now she is in a state mental institute and charged with Murder One.

I am sure that she knew just how to "act" to get put in a mental facility and not in jail. She has been doing her performance for several years. She might be thinking right about now jail was better. And maybe being in the big house on the hill wasn't so bad after all. But she is clearly getting what she wanted, ATTENTION!! UNDEVIDED  ATTENTION. Be careful what you wish for Alyssa.

I am sure modern day mental institutes are better now than they were. But it is nothing like her cushy Pathway's type facilities that she has been in before, with all the little bells and whistles to keep her entertained. This is a place where they put people who have no other way to pay for the nicer places, or that are declared insane by the courts, or are put there, such as she, for evaluation by the LE.

Whoops! Of course, I forgot. She was on Prozac. I am sure that some slick sleezy high priced lawyer will soon be on the scene. She couldn't possibly just be an evil little rebellious teenager that just wanted to kill someone to see what it felt like. Oh no, it was the Prozac made her do it. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 20, 2009, 01:30:02 PM »

Mo. teenager sent to mental hospital while facing charges in death of 9-year-old girl

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — A teenager accused of killing a 9-year-old Missouri girl has been sent to a mental hospital after her attorney said she showed signs of severe depression and anxiety.

A Cole County judge ordered 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante to be taken to the Fulton State Hospital for up to 96 hours. The teenager had been held at the Morgan County jail since being indicted Wednesday on charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

Authorities say Bustamante strangled, stabbed and cut the throat of Elizabeth Olten on Oct. 21 because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill. They say Bustamante led them to Elizabeth's body two days later in a wooded area near their homes in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/sns-ap-mo--missouri-girlslain,0,1789243.story

The above article says she was sent.  KMOV just reported the judge has not approved the order 

Teen suspect in 9-year-old's murder seeks mental care

Posted on November 20, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Updated today at 12:24 PM

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) -- The attorney for a teenager accused of killing a 9-year-old Missouri girl says his client should be sent to a psychiatric hospital.

A judge had not approved the move as of noon Friday, though a draft order had been submitted by the public defender Thursday as part of the case file.
Fifteen-year-old Alyssa Bustamante has been held at the Morgan County jail after being indicted Wednesday on charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the Oct. 21 death of Elizabeth Olten.

Authorities say Bustamante strangled, stabbed and cut the throat of Elizabeth because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill. They say Bustamante led them to Elizabeth's body two days later in a wooded area near their homes in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Teen-suspect-in-9-year-olds-murder-sent-to-mental-hospital-70616617.html
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #717 on: November 20, 2009, 01:40:08 PM »

Having worked in prisons it always irked me to NO end how "protected" the inmates were, and how many rights they had. That system isnt good at all, (the state prison systems)

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: November 20, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I think they are gonna need a bigger alarm system right away. JMO
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:42:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 20, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:43:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.