March 18, 2024, 09:20:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574151 times)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #760 on: November 20, 2009, 07:48:39 PM »

O/T I made a Sm forum for My Jane Doe, the link is in my signature, and please dont forget to check her website(link also in signature) I added a very touching video for ehr today.

Ok back on topic, I agree there are a few mentally ill "inmates" but most that are considered mentally ill really arent they  just know how to work the system.. I could type for days and NOT get in all the storys of the pretend mental inmates I met in five years of working medical in Texas Prisons.  To me truly mentally ill person wouldnt not have the brain resources to plan and carry out this vicious crime.  And ok so what if she truly is mantally ill, more important is she is a danger to society, and needs to be housed well away from everyone. It matters NOT one bit to me, WHY she is a danger, it only matter that we ALL know she is, and therefore there is but one place for her, in a cell, locked up.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
arrivaderci
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: November 20, 2009, 08:22:20 PM »

Shinju I sometimes wonder what side you are on.  You mean "young boys" can't also be abused by inmates and guards?   This "poor" girl needs special protection more than a boy?  I don't think so.

I was answering why it's uncharted water. When a juvenile goes to an adult male facility there is a special cell block that is filled with fellow minors to help protect him from older inmates and SOME of the abuse from guards. There is no special cell block for female minors in missouri, thus it is uncharted water because she is more likely to be raped by guards and other inmates. In addition, she will be placed into the cell block that specifically contains physically bigger adult murders, thus putting her at a much greater risk of being abused (physically and sexually).  The juvenile system has made it clear their facilities can not hold or help her.

I'm not saying she deserves more protection, I'm just stating that the same protection does not exist.  I'm not even sure if she deserves the same protection.

Actually now that I think about it, I'm a fan of throwing her in with the other murders and convicts convicted of violent crimes. Maybe she'll get what she deserves in there.

AWWW there you go Shinju!!!! Now I am your newest biggest fan. Thank you!

I have to say I don't agree with allowing this girl to be tortured or raped, no matter what heinous acts she may have commited, and I do understand that no one here is saying that these things WILL OR SHOULD happen to her in there, but yes the possibility exists. Do I think she deserves special protection..of course not. IMO we should not wish these things upon this girl though, or anybody for that matter..What I do hope for is that she does find our savior through this, and her heart is turned to good. I think she should be detained until 21 and put to death for her crime in a humane way. (BTW, I know this will not happen) I am not a fan of holding prisoners in their cells for the rest of their lives where taxpayer money funds their education, and meals, while mean while, our innocent die on the streets..
IMO anyone who commits a henious crime, such as this should be made an immediate appointment with GOD (executed humanely). Those who commit crimes such as this one cannot be rehabilitated, it has been proven time and time again.

Also I know this is off topic, but please everybody remember Brianna Lopez, another angel taken far too soon.

My whole focus is Alyssa should not be treated like "this particular (ie: special) girl." She is not special, she is an aberration of a human being. A 15 yr old that thrill killed a 9 yr old to see how it felt. I have no doubt she had the capacity at any point not to do it, but she didn't. She lay in her bed and planned this thing in her mind. She savored it. She is probably savoring it now, except the getting caught is not what she was planning.

There were adults around her everyday she could have gone to and said I am having these thoughts and I need help. But she did not. She told her Best Bud who's dad said they knew she was talking about seeing what it felt like to kill someone but that was just kids. DUH!!

I went to Brianna's MySpace, and her's was a truly awful story and so typical that it is still going on even today. My condolences to her family and to you.  an angelic monkey

Thanks for reading her story fanny mae, I do not know her or her family, its just a case I've followed closely, i wont go much into it here, but that case was a complete failure of our legal system, and if and when her perpetrators ever get out on parole, or when their sentences are up I will be right there protesting. This was the case that led me to believe in the death penalty which I was once adamantly against, but the truth is there is real evil in this world, and when we knowingly allow it back onto our streets, we are guilty too
arrivaderci
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: November 20, 2009, 08:25:52 PM »

O/T I made a Sm forum for My Jane Doe, the link is in my signature, and please dont forget to check her website(link also in signature) I added a very touching video for ehr today.

Ok back on topic, I agree there are a few mentally ill "inmates" but most that are considered mentally ill really arent they  just know how to work the system.. I could type for days and NOT get in all the storys of the pretend mental inmates I met in five years of working medical in Texas Prisons.  To me truly mentally ill person wouldnt not have the brain resources to plan and carry out this vicious crime.  And ok so what if she truly is mantally ill, more important is she is a danger to society, and needs to be housed well away from everyone. It matters NOT one bit to me, WHY she is a danger, it only matter that we ALL know she is, and therefore there is but one place for her, in a cell, locked up.

Agreed!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #763 on: November 20, 2009, 08:29:40 PM »

She has been getting to see the state.  First Morgan county  now north to Fulton. 
LOL...that certainly wouldn't be my dream vacation. I would really like to know what that monster is thinking now. I kind of think she thought she was going to get away with this.

I they can get a DR to say her mental state is not fit she may just get away with this.  The one article yesterday said she was exceptionally bright and sneaky.  That she worded things just the right way to get what she wanted.  The example was when her Grandparents thought she was going to the church for a youth function and she ended up in St. Louis for a concert.  My gut is telling me she is manipulating right now so she can get out of doing time in jail.

The scary thing is that she is a true psychopath it may be that she will be able to fool some of the doctors. I can only hope Dr. Hare or someone similar is used by the prosecution. P's are scary and non curable - since psychopathy is not a disease - it is a personality disorder.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 20, 2009, 08:38:38 PM »

Good for you TXFLAME. I just got back on the thread and I will go and read there.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 20, 2009, 08:42:27 PM »

Thanks for reading her story fanny mae, I do not know her or her family, its just a case I've followed closely, i wont go much into it here, but that case was a complete failure of our legal system, and if and when her perpetrators ever get out on parole, or when their sentences are up I will be right there protesting. This was the case that led me to believe in the death penalty which I was once adamantly against, but the truth is there is real evil in this world, and when we knowingly allow it back onto our streets, we are guilty too

I just believe there are some people who should NEVER get out of jail, and pedo's are definitely on that list.    I used to not believe in capital punishment either, but I have seen some things that turned me around about that too. Thank goodness there are people like you in the world that have a heart.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: November 20, 2009, 08:44:29 PM »

I wonder how involved Gary has been.  He worked out of town during the week so did he tune out the kids when he was home?  Did he get involved with discipline or did he figure this was baggage that Karen brought so it was up to her to deal with it all?  Very good question about why he was not in court.  I would think that with the events any employer would allow him time off to deal with things. Did they kids have any father figure?

Don't know how much he is involved, but I did see him at the house on Tuesday, getting out of his car so he is 'in town'. Not sure if he was at court, from the reports it mentioned grandmother 'Karen' and AB's mother. It would be hard to be a 'father figure' when you are traveling around the US as an IT consultant, those are usually very hard on families.

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: November 20, 2009, 08:53:01 PM »

I wonder how involved Gary has been.  He worked out of town during the week so did he tune out the kids when he was home?  Did he get involved with discipline or did he figure this was baggage that Karen brought so it was up to her to deal with it all?  Very good question about why he was not in court.  I would think that with the events any employer would allow him time off to deal with things. Did they kids have any father figure?

Don't know how much he is involved, but I did see him at the house on Tuesday, getting out of his car so he is 'in town'. Not sure if he was at court, from the reports it mentioned grandmother 'Karen' and AB's mother. It would be hard to be a 'father figure' when you are traveling around the US as an IT consultant, those are usually very hard on families.

Hi there Tom, do you live nearby where this happened?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 20, 2009, 09:00:04 PM »

Please light a gratefulness candle for Elizabeth.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Liz%20O

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #769 on: November 20, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »

Please light a gratefulness candle for Elizabeth.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Liz%20O

Thank You for the link Fanny   an angelic monkey
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: November 20, 2009, 10:21:12 PM »

Hi there Tom, do you live nearby where this happened?

I drive by the homes twice everyday for work.
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: November 20, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »

To TS:  The unanswered question and we know she had one because it was reported she was with him on school grounds, who is her boyfriend? and what if any role did he have in this?   Is there any charge that can be made against him if he KNEW she was going to do this and did not tell?   I sure would like to know at least what are his initials or what his name sounds like.    I have searched every myspace or facebook or any blog of Alyssa's friends and not one word is mentioned about "the boyfriend".   I can't help but think he could lend much light to this case.
arrivaderci
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: November 20, 2009, 10:50:44 PM »

Just checking out totallyavalleygirls myspace, and wondering if any of you knew what she means by alyssaapocal? is that a nickname or something and what does it mean? BTW, all this crap she is writing about missing her so much is really insane. I'm really shocked by it, especially what her dad mentioned about KNOWING about AB's desire to know what its like to kill someone. If thats not a warning sign, I don't know what is...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 20, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »

KARENK, I am not sure who the boyfriend is exactly either. There are a couple of maybe's but I wouldn't put it out here until we really have some way of knowing since he is probably a juvi. Valley Girl kind of outted herself with her news interview the other day. And I don't know what her parents are thinking to allow her to keep up with this love-fest thing she has going about Alyssa.
ARRIVADERCI I don't know what that means either. Maybe NORTHERN might have an idea when she comes back on. Friday nights are always special at her house.

I am going to call it a night, so I will say Good Night. Enjoy the rest of your evening.  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 20, 2009, 11:21:18 PM »

KARENK, I am not sure who the boyfriend is exactly either. There are a couple of maybe's but I wouldn't put it out here until we really have some way of knowing since he is probably a juvi. Valley Girl kind of outted herself with her news interview the other day. And I don't know what her parents are thinking to allow her to keep up with this love-fest thing she has going about Alyssa.
ARRIVADERCI I don't know what that means either. Maybe NORTHERN might have an idea when she comes back on. Friday nights are always special at her house.

I am going to call it a night, so I will say Good Night. Enjoy the rest of your evening.  an angelic monkey

I have no idea could be short for Alyssa Apocalypse or something like that.  She has added it since she figured out people are watching her site.  I think is it more for drama personally.
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: November 20, 2009, 11:34:37 PM »

To TS:  The unanswered question and we know she had one because it was reported she was with him on school grounds, who is her boyfriend? and what if any role did he have in this?   Is there any charge that can be made against him if he KNEW she was going to do this and did not tell?   I sure would like to know at least what are his initials or what his name sounds like.    I have searched every myspace or facebook or any blog of Alyssa's friends and not one word is mentioned about "the boyfriend".   I can't help but think he could lend much light to this case.

The name I hear from the local are the initials D.M., he is probably a minor (16-17 yo) so I will not post his name. From what I understand he dated her at some time, no sure he is her 'current' BF or just a friend. He does 'fit' the EMO / GOTH role, black and colored hair, and dresses the part also.

I think the LE searched his home a few times, questioned the heck out of him, not sure about any charges, might have heard some drug related charge was getting him held, then heard he was out of school for a bit on making a threat. Alot of rumors etc. flying around etc.
arrivaderci
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: November 20, 2009, 11:47:33 PM »

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I was just doing some digging to find out what her youtube account name Okamikage means...it appears its from some kind of online game, and means "black wolf"..does anyone know what game this would be from??
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: November 21, 2009, 12:02:47 AM »

The name I hear from the local are the initials D.M., he is probably a minor (16-17 yo) so I will not post his name. From what I understand he dated her at some time, no sure he is her 'current' BF or just a friend. He does 'fit' the EMO / GOTH role, black and colored hair, and dresses the part also.

I think the LE searched his home a few times, questioned the heck out of him, not sure about any charges, might have heard some drug related charge was getting him held, then heard he was out of school for a bit on making a threat. Alot of rumors etc. flying around etc.

Thank you so much T.   You have saved me from tons of hours more searching. I know who it is now.   Someone early on threw out the wrong last initial.    If I am on the right track, his last name is like that of the first name of a famous movie star's child.  I thought it was him.
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: November 21, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »

Hello Monkey Friends!

I just wanted to mention that I went to the high school football game in my town tonight and at one point, while the spectators were standing for the Nat'l Anthem, the band, cheerleaders, baton twirlers, dance team, ROTC were all on the field standing in unity, I was literally overwhelmed by the thought of the same thing possibly taking place on the field at Jefferson City H.S..  I was thinking about those kids at that school, how they have ALL been affected by this crime, the rumors that are spinning, the horrible truth they have had to hear and try to comprehend and the little remaining innocence of those kids that was robbed from them because of this horrible Monster.

And, unbelievably, I actually had a moment where I thought about Alyssa, and how her choices will result in her never again being present at one of those H.S. football games, as a part of a community, a part of what should be a normal childhood.  I was, in a very strange way, (hold your fire Monkeys)...sad for her.  Not sure if that is the right way to describe what I was feeling.  I don't know.  Just the sheer sadness of the whole horrible mess kind of washed over me.  How, in that one final second, that Monster changed the course of so many lives forever.

The last thing I want to add, is how good it was for me personally to be at that football game tonight.  I have been so precoccupied with this case over the past few weeks and have learned quite a bit about Alyssa, her "friends" and acquaintances, and all their darkness...it was SO NICE to see a LOT (and I mean A LOT) of normal, happy, healthy, well adjusted teenagers.  It really sort of renewed my faith in the youth of today. 
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: November 21, 2009, 12:23:12 AM »

I am 22 years old and my parents would KILL me if I was on TV talking about a killer in a GOOD WAY. How embarrassing for her family....and her dad was THERE! How mind boggling. Does he not realize that people who DETEST Alyssa could be watching and now know what her so called "best friend" looks like?!?! That ISNT safe for a minor and very stupid if you ask me!

Also, I don't wish anything bad upon ANYONE but at the same time....Elizabeth didn't deserve or provoke this. Alyssa DID. If it happens, it happens!! I agree with whoever posted about pedophiles and child abusers deserving to have the worst... I agree! I wish it were an eye for an eye...get people twice their size to hurt them!! Maybe people would think twice about sinning.. then again...an eye for an eye makes a world blind. Sheesh. Just put the girl in BIG GIRL jail for goodness sake!!!!

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.